Jow Forums could achieve incredible things if you could simply calm down with the shitposting and organize...

Jow Forums could achieve incredible things if you could simply calm down with the shitposting and organize. It's actually fucking insane how effective you could be if you got out of your own way. It's something you should seriously, collectively consider. And by consider, I mean actually do it and not complain about how hard it would be.

Attached: 1565071221974.jpg (640x491, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nces.ed.gov/surveys/piaac/litproficiencylevel.asp
nces.ed.gov/surveys/piaac/numproficiencylevel.asp
nces.ed.gov/surveys/piaac/pstreproficiencylevel.asp
the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/155-Semantics-and-Vocabulary-of-Information-Elements
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Working_memory#Relation_to_attention
youtube.com/watch?v=PWve1ZIC4Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=6kwvAkd_KdE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he doesn't know how to train the troops
sincerely,
war

Just start anywhere.

So if we all put our minds and resources together I could have sex?

You could use the exact same tactics that have been used against the western world, subverting the culture and politics from the inside out.

You could build a future where you wouldn't have to ask that question

It's so hard, though.

>Put your minds together
>Accomplish
>Wouldn't need to ask if it'll result in sex

Starts thread with pic of scene where man dreams of WINNING a million dollars without working and blows it all on sex.

Awesome job, OP. Where do we sign up.

That's not what this place is for. I assume before the 2016 election and even in the early years before this board even had this name it was just a place on the internet to make memes and have fun online. Hence not your personal army

It's actually not. It's laughably easy. We just have to try. To call it too difficult is the same as lifting your enemies on a pedestal. You already know they're a joke.

Jow Forums is usually angry about all of the same things, but rarely agrees on the proper response. We need to organize according to actions and responsibilities.

Attached: 441.jpg (828x1080, 284K)

Like, honestly, you guys are some of the smartest people on this site. The problem is that you're like a player up to bat that knows exactly where the ball is headed but decides not to swing anyway.

Just swing the bat.

You're sniffing up the wrong tree. The only thing Jow Forums agrees on is that we're in clown world and can't trust our media or our politicians.

Then that's a good place to start. So we just need to weaponize that information.

glow in the dark nigger

I'm gonna start coming here and posting every day, reminding you of this. I care about you guys and I care about what you stand for, at least generally speaking, because it's also what I want too. If I can come up with any ideas to get the ball rolling and get you all out of your shells, I will. But the biggest obstacle Jow Forums faces is itself. You guys get discouraged and give up too easily. It's not necessary.

Nobody even has to fight. You could win this through cultural influence alone. But you have to get whatever minor differences and disagreements you have behind you and focus on more fundamental goals.

>poo

>organize

Attached: cia_niggers_glow_in_the_dark.jpg (852x1024, 123K)

Why don't you start? Lay out some ideas you want us to get involved in.

Wrong. Trump knows what he’s doing

No we can’t. We’re posting text messages semi-related to political stuff while we wait for the next great happening or popular person nudes to show up.

ask your handler what they do with useless C.I.s I hear it aint pretty

My ufo will fly when it is good and ready

its nice that we all post here and stuff, but we are gonna be on this planet a while, and what OP is saying sounds fun, so why not just enjoy the downfall, you know bumrush area 51 that kinda thing. were stuck here anyway guys why not shitpost irl and let clown world know where they are in this sick sad timeline.

if you aint willin to act you shouldnt even fucking complain anymore, just go out and forget about it and be happy.

Attached: 1564420015495.jpg (427x430, 44K)

I'll work on it. I think it would be a good idea to start having general threads where we discuss and distill our political beliefs and goals down to something more easily manageable -- something where there are goals we could actually agree on and work towards. Like a state of the union. Most discussions on here seem too chaotic to be fruitful and I think that's a big source of all the negativity towards trying to achieve anything. It's pretty clear at the moment that the opposition has us beat in that regard.

Again, I sound like a broken record, but I do think organizing in any capacity is the best way to start.

nice trips

I'm unconvinced and generally suspicious of politicians, regardless of where they claim to lean. Let's hope so, though.

Attached: 00453C32-23C5-4186-B9A8-FF8902631F85.png (955x716, 755K)

Probably.

that is the message
it's the truth that all can agree on

Hello, FBI.

Attached: 1564615424729.jpg (650x488, 32K)

like the capture theflag and the Jow Forums airstrike threads of years past?

Shitposting is part of the board
Between shitposts sometimes something great happens, the nature of the board

>newfag has no idea what /pol accomplishes
nypa kys and sage

i just come here to laugh and jerk off

Attached: televisionaddic.jpg (1024x934, 78K)

user...Thank you. I fucking mean this.

Attached: pepe-salute.jpg (250x243, 7K)

Do this user...You seem capable enough. We need a general thread...

I agree, fellow Jow Forums user. What we should do is organize. First we should take stock of all the guns and ammunition we own, legal or otherwise, then pack it all up and meet up at a location we'll disclose here on Jow Forums. Then we can take full inventory of what we have before we radicalize and take action. That'll show those handsome CIA devils!

I appreciate your persistence user. Thank you, this means a lot.

This. Do it faggot OP

And that is why it’s great. A moment of clarity amidst the shit show.

Get the fuck out, glownigger...

Attached: glow-nigger.jpg (320x180, 18K)

I agree. Jow Forums has proven iself extremely efficent while fighting for one cause.

1. We know INTP's and INTJ's outnumber everyone else on this board.

2. We know INTP, INFP, INTJ rank as top 3 when IQ tested, or equivalently ASVAB scores in the military.

3. The proficiency levels tell us what specific skills make us different in terms of knowledge-gathering in the 1st place.
Program for the International Assessment of Adult Competencies (PIAAC):
Literacy - nces.ed.gov/surveys/piaac/litproficiencylevel.asp
Numeracy - nces.ed.gov/surveys/piaac/numproficiencylevel.asp
Problem-Solving in Technology-Rich Environments - nces.ed.gov/surveys/piaac/pstreproficiencylevel.asp

4. We know the expected semantics and vocabulary of these high performers with a developed Frontal Cortex
the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/155-Semantics-and-Vocabulary-of-Information-Elements

5. We know that we can filter our attention for goal-relevancy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Working_memory#Relation_to_attention

6. Glowniggers, trannies, jannies, and chatbots can't compete with Jow Forums's fundamental ownership of the Understanding Circuit
>pic related

7. Keep reminding Jow Forums about it's potential user. You're exactly right.

Attached: Understanding Circuit (more where this came from).png (463x700, 169K)

/polfags/ need to have more irl ops. IOTBW wasn't some isolated stroke of genius, a one time thing, just a meme propagated in meat space. Print up all of the more high brow shit from here and plaster it. Not hard.

Attached: 1564804460949.png (772x686, 167K)

Attached: 1564938854052.jpg (514x585, 74K)

You should be thankful we don't.
If we were to really put our thought s to it, we could change this world in ways you could only dream about...............if your dream was domination and cleansing.

Attached: 1560651506093.png (474x569, 411K)

Organizing and collectivism is for leftists.

That sounds eerily similar to a government.
And we know how well those work out.

It's time anons...Lets organize Jow Forums and get this shit started!

Step 1...General thread. What would it be titled?

fuck off idf shill. you'll never permanently subvert Jow Forums

You can't force it man. Jow Forums does what it does.
At least the tranny your image memes on got his house raided last night, eh?

nigger hate thread

A good start for irl memery is for people to just get started themselves and post a thread with some /comfy/ night photos etc. Do eeet and others will be inspired. The dark beckons, cyber ninjas.

youtube.com/watch?v=PWve1ZIC4Q8

Attached: 1555405293833.jpg (340x425, 31K)

We need to organize and meme candidates to office at a local/state level.

>The dark beckons, cyber ninjas.
Not when it's 80 fucking degrees at 2AM it doesn't. That's nigger weather.

Force huwhat?
Just print the memes and plaster them. As I said, there is no need to wait for some grand idea.

Bro just make a meme out of whatever you want to accomplish, and pol will do the rest.

Yeah once we got those property taxes lowered by 5% the kikes will be running scared.

Also another question, where do we actually go to talk about real raids? How do I find it?

Oh I see, We can not save the western world and restore sanity to the masses because the weather sucks. Got it.

You have to let things come about organically. Networking displeases the chaos gods. The pedo elite shit has traction, it's our near target. Other targets are farther and moving. Just because we track without action on certain topics doesn't mean we've given up.

>Jow Forums could achieve incredible things if you could simply calm down with the shitposting and organize
No shit. Why do you think there's 24/7 shilling and shitposting to drown out actual discussion?

Shut up Sweden, you probably don't even know what humid heat is like. I was built for cold pine forests, not sweltering sun-baked prairie.

>organize
Lol no. Maybe if it was a peer-to-peer style of decentralized governance I would participate. In minecraft.

Attached: 1563184228527.png (352x335, 9K)

again, where does this discussion actually go down when it isn't here. Ill see a thread chok full of us and then theyre all gone. back in the day we used discord a lot, but that got found and blitzed

This would be pointless because everything on this board is a work of fiction

okaaay...Well call that an option for now user. I think we need something a lil more sexy...

Any start is a good one.

I agree. There's no way to stop shitposting and I wouldn't want us to -- not entirely. That's half the fun. My concern is with how we seem to have become consumed by the sensationalized stories and reports that leave people disenfranchised and repeating a cycle of waiting for something to happen without causing something to happen, If that makes sense. I want us to at least have a thread to serve as a palate cleanser, something to help us refocus and regroup.

No problem

Exactly

People here have tons of memes saved up. Literally just print it out and spread IRL. No need to wait around for special ops. That will come later when people are enthusiastic about the ball rolling.

Start this and watch the kikes start sweating. Post a thread and watch anons start feeling inspired.

Attached: 1558784337063.jpg (359x335, 8K)

have a campus near me. risky but might be fun

Where the fuck is Barneyfag when you need him

Thats why we need a general thread...

>organize
Just unironically build an apolitical gang where you can dick around. You don't even have to do black market shit or fight antifa just find a space and make it yours. You could set it up in such a way that you only attract/accept the people you want in.

Doubtful. If you combine all of Jow Forums's knowledge of sex, it would amount to none.

Memes in general don't do shit, you need memes that are directed towards something. If you want the kikes to sweat bullets, start making memes about their sloppy inside jobs, and it will spread like wild fire.

Ill make one.

Look at the newfag and the "change society" through a movement boomer post.
I tried that.. it does not work.
The enemies knows what they are doing, when they attack white men within every aspect of life. Attempting to change things only makes the enemy laugh harder.
The key to winning a game of chicken is not to swerve. You just put the petal to the floor, while manically laughing.
The USA and western Europe are going to collapse due to leftists and affirmative action subhumans.
What a foolish man would do is care about that.
What a smart man would do is laugh at them, because they will destroy themselves. I don't need to do anything... their system is going to collapse and they are scared. I'm not scared... I'm laughing at them and will laugh harder when it all goes down.
No one can defeat me, because I don't want to win... I want everyone to lose. Ciecken head on full speed collapse, while manically laughing at all the disgusting fucking normies crying about their houses, TVs, iPhones, cars, wives, girlfriends, bowling leagues... it's all just bullshit.

Attached: 1563922693247.jpg (720x637, 37K)

Let us crawl out of the shadows. Lubed hands grasping semi hard pee pees praising Pepe.

Raising our semi auto weapons in the air and shitting on the zog.

Openly exclaiming " Now user, now you have a name now you may have a living waifu"

"NOW WE WILL FEED THE WORLD OUR LIVING ENTRAILS AS OUR DARK RED PILLED VISION IS MADE INCARNATE"

LOOK NORMIE
LOOK ONIONS BOY
LOOK FAGGOTS
LOOK BOY PUSSYS

ALL YOU SHIT SKIN DEGENERATES MUST BOW BEFORE OUR COLLECTIVE MARCH AS WE SING TO YOU YHE SONG OF THE FUTURE.

Attached: 20190806_172754(0).jpg (4128x3096, 3.35M)

You should know by now that Jow Forums only organizes when there are laughs to be had at someones expense.

user is right...We have to inspire people, bring a sense of hope.

>back in the day we used discord a lot
Discord is only 4 years old, newfag kike memeflaggot.

Attached: download.png (209x242, 3K)

Subject line needs to be SEXY, with a catchy thread image. This is what we need to be discussing

If you kill yourself, time ceases to exist and then everything dies.

UH DUDE I’m not a virgin like the rest of you. I could get this man more pussy than most would want in a lifetime. I get Pusey all the time. Please stop calling us all virgins. Paul isn’t one person.

I think it would be best if the first few threads topics should be about establishing basic, fundamental social and political beliefs. Start simple, then work towards discussing more complex issues, potentially those that arise out of the threads themselves.

I think discussing current events too deeply, too quickly would just devolve into the typical chaotic mess of threads we see here already. We need to come together and actually state what we want first and less about what we don't want. Simple things we want to accomplish. Topics that are less demoralizing.

Thoughts?

Listen here frens.

This place works as a containment zone. The kikes are okay with it. They are in on the banter here and all the "rampant anti-semitism" doesn't face hem at all. The point of this place, even though it has its real value, is to keep you contained. When anyone starts talking about reaching out, the kvetching begins and the person is dog piled by our common adversary.

Addressing all races of anons here.
The kikes and the other overlords want you faffing about here, not running around in the night spreading memes to normiespace.

The way things are going with the net now, the future will be minimal coms online and action offline. HWNDU energized the youthful energy of the "alt-right". Think back to those days, and how that period contrasts to this current state when the glare of the screen is all going on.

youtube.com/watch?v=6kwvAkd_KdE

Attached: 1547301345544.gif (400x600, 1.79M)

SEXY is a shitty subject line.
Go with nigger hate thread

Can I start?

I want to demolish and take over the Ukraine

There's a few huge chinks in this line of thought.
1) all of our communications are completely in the open and constantly being monitored by ass mad leftists
2) all of our communications are in the open and paid shills and ass mad leftists constantly try to take advantage of this

If Jow Forums Jow Forums had created a secrete private website you could only access with a code given to you then maybe it might get some work done. However it would most likely end up reverting to old Jow Forums in which most people simply go there to learn new things and have discussion with the only sane people left. As it is now, Jow Forums is just a place you go to make fun of insane people with the only sane people left.

Dream big brother

The thing is, Pol, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.

Attached: D134AFCE-A46C-46BC-92D9-899F15BD4F76.jpg (1024x506, 63K)

First step is to identify what we want and who the enemy is...Personally for me, I want ethnostates I think most of us do even the fucking niggers

le ironic libertarian groyper strikes again

Maybe we could unite the races around the idea of ethnostates... ???

>Jow Forums smart
most of pol works a minimum wage job. Even lowiest of redditors are better at life then Jow Forumsacks

Most of frog twitter are Latinx and mulatto

I have an idea. I want you guys to start listing 1 topic each that is most important to you and we'll do a poll. The topics that don't get picked carry on to the poll for the next thread.

Sound good?

>confusing being lazy with being dumb

BOOM!...Yep. lets do it

This. Take the fucking gangpill Jow Forums

Attached: uptown_gaylords_bubba_jimmy_die (640x480).jpg (640x480, 160K)

problem with "organising" is it'd be infested with feds and mossad subverting any movement, hell this place already is riddle with glowies and it's little less than a shitpost forum. This post is probably an attempt at a honey pot. Best you can hope for is forming vanguards IRL with trusted friends and even then an air of caution is advised

Attached: FILE19791.jpg (520x492, 141K)

Fellowship of Jow Forums shitposting frens general

This thread is for discussing how we can further our goals irl. Post your ideas for Jow Forums operations and discuss. Please be somewhat civil. No petty arguments about paganism or christianity for example. We are better together frens.
>This is a rough draft I personally typed up slightly drunk.