FAKE MEDIA NARRATIVE

So there were recently 3 mass shootings. The media is trying to make it seem like they were all white supremacists. If you look at reality, the garlic festival one was an Italian-Iranian who had both left and right books and both white supremacist and radical Islam books, the one in Ohio was an Antifa-supporting leftist, and we're not sure yet about the one in Texas (he got lost driving for 11 hours, got hungry so ate at the Walmart, then shot it up for some reason with a rifle he had with him, and the authenticity of the manifesto is not clear yet) but he could be a white supremacist.

If 1/3 of the recent mass shootings could be a white supremacists, why are people trending things like "Trump's terrorists" or "white terrorism", if the other 2 were not white supremacists or Trump supporters? This is a dangerous strategy that the Democrats and their media buddies are employing to try and demonize Trump and moderate conservatives, and racists (who hate white people) and feminists (who hate men) are gleefully joining in. These are the people who are dividing America, not President Trump.

My opinion is that there is a mental health crisis in America, and that more should be done to treat these people and prevent mass murders. Also, something should be done about the gun laws. I don't see the Democrats and media speaking nearly as much about providing quality affordable mental healthcare (not just pharmaceuticals which can worsen things), which is unfortunate. Instead they want to play reckless political games which are tearing the country apart in hopes of winning in 2020, very immoral.

Attached: pic.jpg (1024x768, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/sbpdl/between-july-16-and-july-28th-2019-there-were-36-mass-shootings-across-the-united-states-a-black-shooter-committed-34-of-them/
frontpagemag.com/fpm/274538/51-mass-shooters-2019-were-black-only-29-were-daniel-greenfield
nytimes.com/2005/12/25/magazine/parasite-lover.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>there is a mental health crisis in America
indeed.
they all believe the media.

Attached: pic.jpg (900x2134, 366K)

>the garlic festival one was an Italian-Iranian
The garlic festival one was Mossad. They didn't even bother giving his "relative" proper historical Iranian clothing on Twitter. Clothing here is not Iranian.

Attached: clothing_isnt_iranian.jpg (588x384, 48K)

>Walmart
Walmart one was also most likely Mossad. His father had links to John the God who was involved in a big child trafficking ring and other dastardly deeds.

I'll bite, what would Mossad gain from these?

They just want to fuel tensions and conflict among races more in order to continue leeching off the West and expand Israel slowly. They are literal parasites that thrive when their hosts are too busy to direct attention to their evil doings.

Here is a snapshot of the Walmart Shooter's dad talking about John of God where a Star of David bookcase is behind him.

Attached: john_of_god.png (640x623, 459K)

I'm more inclined to believe that it's because he had a bad father who was a drug addict. He has some Buddha head thing and crystals as well.

they are doing massive damage control because all three were radical leftists who wanted shit like "universal healthcare" and "basic income" aka commie shit and weirdly enough they were willing to murder as a tantrum because they felt like they weren't getting it fast enough

Between July 16 and July 28th, 2019, There Were 36 Mass Shootings Across the United States: Blacks Were Suspects in 34 of Them
unz.com/sbpdl/between-july-16-and-july-28th-2019-there-were-36-mass-shootings-across-the-united-states-a-black-shooter-committed-34-of-them/

51% OF MASS SHOOTERS IN 2019 WERE BLACK: ONLY 29% WERE WHITE
frontpagemag.com/fpm/274538/51-mass-shooters-2019-were-black-only-29-were-daniel-greenfield

You have to understand, really and truly understand, that the media is controlled by people who hate historically Christian European-Americans.

And most of them are historically Christian ethnic Europeans.

In China, they call these ethnomasochists "the white left" and laugh at them.

Attached: D7F742F5-6E85-4050-B809-28F9A1E6DDC7.jpg (500x263, 14K)

Nah, the garlic one was some edgelord with extremist texts of all sorts and may very well have been mentally unwell (it seems like he just hated everyone), the Ohio one killed his sister and her boyfriend so it was related to that (also mental problems), and what is there to indicate what you said about the Walmart shooter?

Huh

>Huh
read, maybe.

Race aside, my point is that there is a mental health crisis that is not being addressed.

What about Black lives in chicago and other minority cities? 50 people got shot and the hospital overloaded from wounded nigs in chicago this weekend alone. Why does cnn and other fake news not cover this or mention it?

The news in Canada covers such shootings that occur here.

>And most of them are historically Christian ethnic Europeans.
That's just a flat out lie you dirty kike.

Attached: Jew media control 2.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

This, and the fact that one of the Rothschild woman studied and owns the largest parasite gallery should alert in their ways.

nytimes.com/2005/12/25/magazine/parasite-lover.html

This

Attached: Tommy.png (857x456, 85K)

>My opinion is that there is a mental health crisis in America, and that more should be done to treat these people and prevent mass murders
WHAT IF I TOLD YOU THAT THE CAUSE OF THESE MASS SHOOTINGS IS MENTAL HEALTH TREATMENT

SSRI DRUGS CAUSE HOMICIDAL AND SUICIDAL IDEATION, PSYCHOSIS, AND PSYCHOPATHY

I agree

It's because the stupid fucks are hoping for a copycat attack, but 0 right wingers have fallen for it, so they send antifa faggots to do it.

The disarming of US citizens.

What would Israel get out of that? It's not like they are going to invade their greatest ally, and they wouldn't want a weak ally, right?

A parasite cares not for the wellbeing of its host.
That's precisely what makes it a parasite.

I don't know what you should or shouldn't blame. I take an SSRI for a long time now and I'm not about to go now down anyone. And trust me when I say my life at home is utterly horrible.

You have to be a truly twisted person to take the lives of Innocents. If these shooters truly had some sort of a grudge, why take it out on random strangers and not the people who they actually believe to be at fault? Why wouldn't the leftie berniebro shoot at some repub building.

None of it makes much sense, and considering the evidence of "multiple shooters", regular pants magically changing to cargo pants... I can't help but believe these are false flags.

Here is some simple math for you.
There are about 350 MILLION people in this country.
There are about 40k deaths due to firearms in this country every year.
That gives you, roughly, a 0.003% chance of being killed by a firearm. BUT ONLY
If you are
>in a gang
>a cop
>live in or near a black neighborhood
>or are suicidal
If that does not apply to you...your chances are essentially nill
Add that to the FACT that without exception, wherever the gun laws are strictest the higher the crime rate is, the reverse is also true.
Plus, firearms are used about one MILLION times every year in defense of self and others.
And if you want to cry about "muh mass shootings" you can blow that out of your ass too. As more people have died due to lighting strikes since the 60s as have died in all mass shootings combined. Twice as many in fact. Anyone against the 2A is an idiot and an ignorant fool. And, my enemy.

SSRIs affect everyone differently, just like every other medication, some people have bad side effects.

Congrats on deciphering shit we've known for years.

That last sentence sounds so edgy, but the point is not to ban guns, but to solve why people are using guns in this way, and to make it harder for them to get one.

Banning guns is not realistic in America because of the constitution and the sheer number of firearms that are in circulation.

Mass shooting are a natural occurrence of the liberal, progressive agenda aka the age of globohomo we are currently living in.
The loss of the traditional family, community, culture and God (even though I‘m not religious) creates broken, depressed individuals with no sense of purpose in their lives. Amongst those will inevitably be mass murderers. Even if you ban guns and provide free mental health services on every corner, this is only treating the symptom of the root cause that is the liberal, progressive agenda. Mass killings will still occur in one way or another. Humankind has an inherent need to believe in something greater. Despite getting rid of faith, that need has not vanished. The vacuum has been filled with religious belief in the leftist narrative. You see rainbow flags (the symbol of globohomo) in every corner of every big city in America. Contrast that with the past where you saw crosses and American flags on every corner but no mass shooting despite a higher number of guns per capita and you‘re onto something. Americans will not return to faith in God and tradition. Rather, they will give up their freedoms and treat all issues brought about the globohomo clown world with a surface level, sensationalist understanding. "This is bad orange man's fault! White supremacy must be eradicated! Censor the internet! Ban all guns now!" etc etc. What we‘re witnessing now is just seeing the collapse of western civilization unfold. And the sooner, the better.