German bros, I might be getting a job in Munich. Is it really as bad as Jow Forums says? Redpill me on Bavaria

German bros, I might be getting a job in Munich. Is it really as bad as Jow Forums says? Redpill me on Bavaria

Attached: munich.jpg (798x532, 78K)

nigger filled shithole

I doubt Germans complain about a 1% Muslim population I'd love to be them right now . Living in 40% nigger city in midwest

shitskin and nigger gangs around the street and picking harassing any white guy they come across to
but since you're an Abo you'll get a pass for being their fellow subhuman

Doubt it*

according to statistics of dec 31 2018, 89.7% of Germans had a solely European Background, 79% an ethnic German Background, 5% Turkish or South Balkan background and 4% Asian or MENA background.

About 450k had african background.

Germany literally has 25 times less niggers than the US per capita.

This would be like removing ALL the niggers in the US apart from the ones in Detroit, Chicago, Oakland and Atlanta.

Its literally filled with mudslimes and niggers

>79% ethnic germans
Man that's depressing. Almost 1/4 of their population is non German.

In Germany, Marco Rubio would be among the 5% of the most nonwhite people.

Look up Bushido or Juju for their "sand niggers", pic related.

Attached: GermanSand.jpg (320x320, 22K)

By US nonhispanic white definition, 96% of Germany is non hispanic white.

10% is Polish or Slavic

5% is Turkish, Lebanese or like pic related MENA

Germany is very white; in fact of the 4% non white, 3% is East Asian or Pajeet, the high IQ vaiants of said races.

Fewer than 1% is black, spic or any of the nigger tier MENAs like Bangladeshis/Sudanese/Saudis.

Attached: sss.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Not to mention the Volga Germans are still counted as migrant background I heard.

And not a lot of Africans speak German since All of Africa speaks French or English

>complaining about the 40% of people you never see

Just stay away from the section 8 housing and quit bitching.

Expensive as fuck. Everyone I know who moved there or to its surroundings turned into a massive elitist wage cuck normalfag within 6 months. They are proud about the fact that they are paying 2k € rent for a shoe box apartment. It is also turning into Berlin 2.0 just more expensive.

Whose fault is that, you insufferable faggot? You probably have dozens of choices within 25 miles. And if it for some kind of nerd cubical job, that's basically Texas anymore since all the real men defending its lifestyle died years ago.

This comming from a non white muslim scum (algerian) funny days these..

>2k for a studio is considered expensive.

Whats the average yurofag working hours?

Show your flag you paki fuck

shut up mutt

Attached: lisbon_1938_Portugal_bisxstar-nytimes0repo-legi0-02w6c25.jpg (1334x1000, 102K)

Bavaria is like Wales, it has its own culture to the point where it could almost be a country on its own. It would be probably for the best for them if they jumped the ship but they're slowly getting blacked too.

Are the salaries high? According to the internet my profession should range between 35k to 60k.

It doesn’t matter where you go in Germany. They all dress in bondage slave gear and look like they’re part of Rammstein, KMFDM, or Frontline Assembly.

Kek the Portoguese shitskin hiding behind a meme flag

>being called a mutt by a spic rape baby.

Hows it feel knowing your people do nothing but serve drinks over here, Santiago?

Too many shitalians, greeks and balkanshits. Germany is probably 7-9% nonwhite. And who cares about IQ?

Nonwhite is nonwhite aka subhuman

Nicely done coming from an american mongrel and from an arab-nafri garbage.

Attached: portugal_1_2-me_23_ansdme_1res2dna_4_r3bcb.png (732x643, 25K)

>giving your DNA to jewish owned company that works with American government

If you're a minority then welcome, if you're white then fuck off.

>85% Iberian
AKA moor rape baby, thanks for proving your shitskin identity

Maybe in your wet inferiority complexed dreams.

sorry mohammed scum

Attached: PCA_genetic_aismeuro_msampling-v44_DNA2-103_g4_c79_4-v5-2_2.jpg (998x666, 102K)

so why the average Portuguese look like this?

Attached: White Portuguese.jpg (720x405, 23K)

You know damn well our blacks are only confined to the city center and most of the population of metro areas are white

yea say's the algerian afro scum

Attached: Portugal_folk_min0030_2_012017-sinc9q-0a4-0v_2b3_35.jpg (600x428, 76K)

they look Syrians

shithole filled with slavic immigrants and lately with niggers and mohamedans

100% match

Attached: 00-sMideast-Lebanon-Syria_Horo21dds3374.jpg (1024x720, 193K)

i didn't knew you had Portuguese diaspora in the middle east

True

Well it can not be like the US. Mass migration in germany is not more than 70 years old. Your african americans are there for centuries, and did not migrated they were forced there. Totally different

I find it funny that you forgot to mention the turks. There's 4 mil of them in Germany alone and their country is not even in the fucking EU.

You can´t even recognize your own kind mohammed?

they look like Pedros and Rodrigos
the only difference is that they are larping as Muslims for some reason

sure they do, sure

Attached: Portugal-rugbyt1-oteam-1thgameb0031b2c2_s3.jpg (400x300, 38K)

Bavarians are disgusting niggers, unless a german takes care of them.

Attached: AlterFritz.jpg (1024x1024, 254K)

They don't look portugese

Jew defected

Niggers are only in the inner cities. Whites only go downtown to work or drink and have dinner

To all you eurofags, what statistics dont tell you about the u.s. is that niggers and spics in the u.s. super concentrate themselves in small spaces

Bavaria is beautiful

What cities arent completely pozzed? I avoided turkfurt thanks to pol and saved money. Leipzig?

too expensive to live there
worst income-to-cost-ratio in Germany

they looks like moor-jew goblins (especially the one in the middle)
i won't consider them white at all
Monkeydonian then?

*sand nigger

Leipzig is a lovely city. But it's pozzed in some parts and an antifa and commie shithole. Way better than berlin.

Attached: ThomasKirche.jpg (900x628, 253K)

Surprising how rich Bavaria got. Used to be rural country people.

Isn’t Leipzig hol and nationalistic stronghold?

Just go and make Munich great again ausbro

Attached: Germany shitholes.png (1502x2002, 837K)

>>Germany a little more then 100 years ago was over 90 percent German, now it less then 80 percent percent German despite being 30 percent smaller and containing all Germans

Attached: download.jpg (182x276, 9K)

there are a few, but you rather need to go into saxonian smaller cities and wildlands.

Attached: NaziOrks.jpg (800x533, 226K)

It's absolutely overrun with """migrants""". That part is not a meme. Would I want to live there? No. But that goes for all of Germany. Would I go back to visit for a week again? Sure.

What cities do you personally consider to be dangerous for antifa, undercover cops and kanake trash?
>NaziOrks
>Nazis are bad
Hools, nationalists and even ”neo-nazis” are the best part of politically active Germany.

They know that this is THEIR country and they are not afraid to show it

Norf and Kraut alliance is best alliance.

Attached: norf-german-truce.png (1194x942, 189K)

gypsy tier inbred moor

It’s so bad when you arrive there will literally be buses filled with Muslims who will go and do a train on you and your woman then the Germans will put you in a gas chamber and gas you then cremate your body and use it for building the autobahn. Don’t come and stay the fuck away if you know what’s good for you. Also if approached by football players, run, run far away as fast as possible or they might kidnap you and force you to play in the premier league in a country named Harry Potter, they also have no jobs and is apparently full.

Reveal thy chest, woman

Attached: MotherfuckinSverige.png (1156x1140, 851K)

Basically eastern german landsides. Apart from this there are a few places like some neighborhoods in industrial cities in the west.

There are very, very decent right-wingers and fascists, but i would internate those bydlos in camps for asocials.

Attached: D0Xb_HnXcAEzcBg.jpg (800x1280, 228K)

>undercover cops
Neo-Nazi groups are german secret service swamp. Look for V-Mann.

Depends on the groups. Hools are pretty unhinged and look out for potential state ibfnflitrators

Also should he not forgotten that infiltration goes both ways, and that there are many nationalists and nazis in police and bfv

What landsides? What industrial cities in West Germany have a booming scene and how come only industrial ones?

german modern political radicalism comes from with in the urban-city, where the worker is.

Why bother calling it radicalism? You are playing by your enemies linguistic rules. There is nothing radical about German Germany

Cant be as bad as in the colonies.

Radicalism is nothing bad. It's not about beeing moderate, it's about changing things.

PRAISE KEK AND FIGHT THE KEKS

Attached: 1558040994201.jpg (500x489, 34K)

I am all for hardline eugenics, extermination of the population in third world and china, resettling huge cities to smaller one and villages and many other traditional and innovative approaches for Northwrn European dominance. But cmon merely deporting non-Germanics is not radical though.

Lol look at London or Birmingham. I think even here in NZ only 60% of our largest cities population is White European.

Why bother wasting resources on them when Europe is separated by a body of water? Just cutting off aid would be enough to kill thousands.

Because indians and chinks won’t kill themselves. Exterminating nonwhites is more cost efficient

Any larger city is filled with foreigners, i.e. you'll fit right in.