The Witcher writer says the reason they don't cast white people in the Witcher (written by a Pole) is because of...

The Witcher writer says the reason they don't cast white people in the Witcher (written by a Pole) is because of american slavery. Thoughts?

Attached: 1564688303224.png (790x604, 342K)

Attached: witcher.png (576x896, 111K)

jews

Attached: witcher producer.jpg (1189x1335, 458K)

Attached: witcher.jpg (1095x335, 138K)

>talks about history but fails to mention the fact nearly all slave owners were kikes
It's almost like the kikes pay her salary or something

>Thoughts?
i don't think about tv.
you shouldn't either.

that's the product of American muttification.
Beings without any culture history or identity, so they just envy those who have a long historical and cultural heritage.

is Geralt white? As long as geralt is white I could care less if he conquers foreign strange. Yenn and triss were both feminist cunts with deadend story lines anyways

What does it have to do with Witcher which deals with Slavic mythology and Central-Eastern European historical analogies?

geralt is played by Henry Caville(superman) so yes. however the nog in the top row plays one of yennefer's "former lovers". geralts gets black bulled in this show

Attached: Dq3ybF6X0AAb6t2.jpg (404x767, 65K)

How can you still expect something reasonable coming from Netflix after all they have done?

Attached: Lel.jpg (1300x733, 61K)

This is why we need our own movie makers.

What did they do to Toruviel?

Americans are so damned myopic, think outside of yourself for once

thats the one that gets to you? lol

Attached: 1541104453543.jpg (1040x768, 299K)

>Thoughts?

Marxists should commit mass suicide.

Attached: consider the following.jpg (600x600, 32K)

They said the same thing about Thor with Black Heimdall.

I don't give a shit about Triss and the other two weren't in the picture. Toruviel get's extra attention for being in The Witcher 1.

Just meme that shit into oblivion when it comes out

we should start a project to edit the series when released to make all th3 characters white. similar to real time faceapp.

lol the seethe levels will be astronomical.

i was so hoping they wouldn't fuck this show up being a huge fan of the games...
they're gonna fuck it up aren't they

Attached: hmmm.gif (500x345, 362K)

The real reason is that they want the show to make money. Black Panther and Captain Marvel both made $1+ Billion and had prominent black actors in them. Hollywood figured out that blacks will watch anything with black actors in it.

I wonder what they'll turn Milva into. Leo Bonhart is obvious.

The Witcher is a cultural export from Poland, which had nothing to do with the enslavement of non-Europeans. Is this a case of assuming anything and anybody White must be connected to America?

based, agreed.

Yeah but I won't

What inane BS reason is that? Fuck this pozzed shit.

Attached: 1563920593594.png (296x210, 139K)

The poles even changed sides when Napoleon sent them to bring slavery back to Haiti.

Than no one should care if we make a movie about Shaka zulu and have a white man play him.

>I asked around (especially to Polish friends): can the Slavic culture be reduced solely down to skin color? The answer was resounding: god, we hope not.
A jewess "talked" (totally did, totally not just lying there goys) to "polish", or more like americanized descendants of poles - dude im 1/94th polish type of "poles", and she got the asnwer that allowes her to shit on polish culture and folklore.

From the first day I found out Americans are making the Witcher TV show I knew it was gonna be full of niggers, degeneracy and just vagualy follow the story while at the same time direct it in the way of muh racism, muh oppression, muh feminism.
Mutts always ruin shit. You literally cannot disprove this statement.

Attached: DQ8krj3W0AUD_3F.jpg (900x1200, 190K)

For every white person that refuses to watch shows with black actors there are 10 more that don't care. This is partly why they're making 007 a black woman in the new James Bond movies.

Jewish slavery

Attached: Mordecai Plantation.png (906x558, 989K)

Fuck Netflix no one buys their money laundering shitty programming. Those writers might as well pull the pin on their shitty careers and rewrite the sonic the hedgehog movie.

Why does Cahir look like some Highschool student?

not watching this garbage

Americans are conditioning all the behaviour the world, it need to be unironically balkanized

she has a big shot hollywood producer husband

>Having a black friend that says you're not racist doesn't mean you're not racist.
>"I asked around (especially to Polish friends) can the Slavic culture be reduced solely down to skin color?"
Double standards?!?! Of course you cant reduce Slavic culture to just skin color! It also depends on the type of sausage you eat and what alcohol made from potatoes you drink!!

What does it even matter, P*les aren't white. I rather have a Somali be my neighbor than a p*le.

>slave comes from slavic
>niggers are forever Jewish slaves
Really makes you think

Classic German comedy.

Attached: Jejeje.jpg (640x480, 55K)

That adaption was laughably bad. It looked like a couple high school kids made a movie over the weekend. And then they pasted some mediocre CGI over it.

>Slavic mythology
>Elves, dwarves, and gnomes in Tolkien fashion
>Rips off the Little mermaid, Snow white, Cinderella, and other German folklore tales
> the last book literally is linked to the Arthurian legend
Sapkowski recycled 90% of the same Celto-Germanic fantasy tropes with a strong wahman character.

i refuse to watch this shit, fuck kikes

Why do you mutts have to ruin everything?

Attached: 319.jpg (580x402, 45K)

atleast ciri is a qt white woman

Attached: MV5BMzM3YjRlMTQtMDFhNi00Y2VmLTg3Y2ItMmJjYjg1MTc5MmM3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzEwMjI0NDc@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,64 (645x1000, 52K)

I won't be paying them anymore. I'm not supporting this. FUCK NETFLIX

Honest question for white people (Not Trolling):

Why don't you get made when it's the opposite? When it's characters that are non-white that are played by white people?

I saw Ghost in the Shell a few years ago, and thought it was alright, but I found this retarded video about an Asian girl sad that it was going to be a white woman playing the main in the movie. I didn't really care so I moved on. The movie wasn't that good.

However, no one on this site gave a shit.

Why did you guys not care when Scarlet Johansen played a Japanese person in Ghost in the Shell?

The same goes for relationships where non-white men are dating white women, where you guys get angry, but when it's a white guy dating an Asian woman, you guys are silent.

Can someone give me a response to this? I am honestly confused here.

Attached: WhiteWashingInMovies.png (774x902, 1.36M)

that much abuse and rape too you say huh?
Gee, no wonder all the non-whites here in the US are climbing over the wall we built to keep them in and are escaping.

But if Poland was owning black slaves, wouldn't it justify Hitler's attack on it?

For money.

Attached: 1558645637855.jpg (638x664, 126K)

actually true

Who the hell has Netflix anymore?

Dump that shit.

>30 million slaughtered in Eastern Europe during WWII
>All had a light complexion
>Liberals care so much they don't acknowledge any of them

The "left" in the U.S. thinks the entire world should be based on U.S. history. They are really small minded nationalists to the core.

I'm so sorry :(

I agree wholeheartedly. We had a good run.

This. I think im going to go buy a musical instrument to learn how to play instead of sitting in front of a kikebox telling me to hate myself.

Attached: 1509946781084.jpg (680x383, 29K)

Politics of Witcher mirror our history a lot.

Folklore and monsters are pretty much all Slavic creatures

Borrowing elves and dwarfes in form presented by Tolkien is done by most fantasy writers

Hang yourself, commieshit

Attached: orig.gif (420x231, 1.97M)

Lauren Hissbitch is a stupid cunt and I hope it flops immediately. Anyone thinking of hate watching the series please do not watch through a medium which will garner them any money.

I gave up Netflix and TV ages ago, you should too even without this botched abortion of series coming out.

Someone needs to pitch an MLK bio pic starting Mel Gibson. He'd do it just to piss off kikes. Vince Vaughn as Malcom x.

You retards think it's wrong to whitewash, but fine with blackwashing things... Either the principle of casting the wrong race for a role is wrong, or only when it's whitewashing. You aren't people of principle, which is why I can't stand mongrels like you and your ilk. You do these things apparently out of spite, like immature children.

>Hurr whitewashing is wrong
>Begins to blackwash everything and anything they possibly can

For being unprincipled cretins I wish you nothing good in life.

I got mad over the Johnney Depp casting

Sage this shit, so much more important things to talk about

she'll never get to write anything after this most likely

Attached: nose.jpg (356x367, 50K)

First, Depp, Gylenhall and scarlet johanson are not White

Second, why should we care about nonwhites at all?

Third, if we want to film something in a White nation - we don’t need to ship subhumans over here just to play the role

As far as I am concerned, even nonwhite tourism should not be allowed in Slavic l, Baltic and Germanic lands

>America has a long history...
WTF does that have to do with The Witcher??

Shoehorning niggers into adaptations is what Netflix does best.

>blackwashing: Wow beautiful and diverse :)
>whitewashign: OMG LITERAL GENOCIDE

I will never not laugh at the extreme double standard of these neo-bolshevist hipster bugmen

>The Witcher
>American slavery
How do these two things even relate?

It doens't really matter.

This show is going to suck. Henry Cavill as Geralt is not going to save this turd.

The trailer looks bad. It feels like the same generic quality shit Netflix churns out on a monthly basis in order to keep its consumers subscribed. It's meant for mass consumption. It will not be good.

Early Life

I noticed that too. I bet Lauren did that intentionally, cucking the white guy with a kang.

Anyone have the screen cap of the tweet from a year ago where she said she “wouldn’t change any characters races because she was feeling political that day?”.

Since when are polacks white?

Also the Witcher subreddit has some pretty based threads I even saw comments calling her a Jew

Dear God that’s gross.

the jews, mate. the jews.
(((they))) hate us so fucking much (Poles and Russians especially) so it's what it is.

Thoughts?
Throw jews out of media

They're as white as any American.

Attached: 1564622372995.jpg (1580x3391, 1011K)

It would be funny but I still wouldn't watch it. The series should have been done around the time of LOTR when you could have an all white cast and it wasn't a public drama.

Found out people did bitch about it even then and that is why The Hobbit had POC but The Hobbit films were shitty anyway.

this. We don't give a shit about US "whiteness"

>Redania is like Poland and Nilfgaard is like the HRE so it's slavic along with all of the Dungeons and Dragons Monsters Sapkowski uses

Slavs make a masterpiece, they sell the rights to 56%, 56% completely destroys it. Sad

>Netflix
So I'll likely never see it. Though, I did pirate Black Mirror. Good shit.

color me shocked

Attached: Modern_incidence_of_slavery.png (1425x625, 53K)

They need to be held accountable for their crimes.

Attached: 1536345786282.png (1374x1465, 277K)

>Poles and Russians especially
Why? Both are kikelands.

We wernt happy about white washing either. I remeber /a/ mad as shit about ghost in a shell.
Imagine zulu being remade with both sides being multicultural?

>Szczecin
Isn't that Chinese?

Why is there always some white person in Jap shit? Last Samurai, Ghost, etc. I prefer the original Jap production with subtexts.

Attached: 428.jpg (848x1134, 274K)

Is this the show that’s going to have nigger elves? I saw a production still showing nigger elves somewhere last week, laughed my ass off. What’s next, nigger wizards? Nigger ents?

>However, no one on this site gave a shit.
I care deeply.

This. Stop watching or thinking about TeleJew. Stop watching modern trash.

If you want, watch movies from before 1970s. I watched Cassablanca yesterday and I was amazed. Really great.

If people in your group of friends keep talking about TeleJew just change the subject. If you have hobbies and other interests it will be easy for you to talk about something else.

Attached: base and red-pilled.jpg (360x360, 10K)

Attached: 1565040101650.png (817x891, 32K)

this slavery crap is such bullshit. i'm european american and my great grandparents came here AFTER slavery was over. but i still get blamed for it. fucking niggers can't even tell the difference between different whites and blame me for the crimes of angloids. meanwhile niggers think they wuz egyptian kangz...like the sahara doesn't exist. fuck niggers. and fuck ameriburger education.

this data shows that "white" countries have very little slavery, roughly 0%. looks to me that the movie should be casting only europeans, scandis, north americans, and australians if slavery was the deciding factor.

>Third, if we want to film something in a White nation - we don’t need to ship subhumans over here just to play the role
If the role is a subhuman than yes you do. I don't want to see a fucking slav pretending to be a nigger.