Anons Jesuit Puppet Donkeys

The Jesuits are a MILITARY organization, not a religious order. Their chief is a general of an army, not the mere father abbot of a monastery. And the aim of this organization is power - power in its most despotic exercise - absolute power, universal power, power to control the world by the volition of a single man. Jesuitism is the most absolute of despotisms - and at the same time the greatest and most enormous of abuses.

Napoleon Bonaparte

Attached: jesuits.png (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archcityreligion.org/exorcism
youtube.com/channel/UCRf2Xo6CMiZ95cqrfvJrlQg
247worldradio.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=pPgWHBQjWas&list=PLa_z3WEQ5TluFrcpZFQGsxZm2NhlkufrZ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alumbrados
youtube.com/watch?v=lXMf4BtKZ2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The Jesuits are a MILITARY organization
correct!
you would do well not to fuck with the church militant.

Is SSPX the Jow Forums of Catholicism, and the Jesuits the Jews? Asking as a recent convert.

Attached: Dz973szWoAEc0ne.jpg (900x1200, 154K)

The real power in the world is not the United States, Russia, or even China. It is Rome. The Roman Catholic Church (Vatican) is the single most powerful force in the world.

However, the Vatican has been under the control of it’s largest all-male order, the Jesuits. The Jesuits were created in 1534 to serve as the “counter-reformation” — the arm of the Church that would help to fight the Muslims and the Protestant Reformers. However, they fought with espionage. The Jesuits were expelled from at least 83 countries and cities for subversion, espionage, treason, and other such things. Samuel Morse said that the Jesuits were the foot soldiers in the Holy Alliance (Europe and the Vatican) plan to destroy the United States (Congress of Vienna). Marquis Lafayette stated that the Jesuits were behind most of the wars in Europe, and that they would be the ones to take liberty from the United States.

Attached: marquis_de_lafayette_2.jpg (1000x690, 222K)

I went to a Jesuit university. AMA

I went to Georgetown SFS AMA.

“It would be well perhaps, if the Jesuits contented themselves with making dupes of Freemasons and opposing the Theosophists and Occultists using for it the Protestant clergy as ‘cat’s paw’. But their plottings have a much wider scope, and embrace a minuteness of detail and care of which the world in general has no idea. Everything is done by them to bring the mass of mankind again to the state of passive ignorance which they well know is the only one which can help them to the consummation of their purpose of Universal Despotism.”

Attached: images (6).jpg (239x211, 6K)

>Listening to a woman about religion

Why don't you just cut your dick off?

The Company or Society of Jesus was founded around the year 1541 as part of the Counter-Reformation, an authoritarian reaction from the Vatican against the challenging birth of Lutheranism some twenty years earlier. Jesuitism was created as a secret society with several degrees – and as a secret service. It gave itself a license to kill and to lie as it pleased, for the sake of the popes’ centralizing policy of ecclesiastical power. Since the mid-1500s, whenever and wherever they can, Jesuits have misled movements and countries through the domination of their highest leaders.

Historians tell us that in the second half of 16th century they were already conspiring to overthrow Elizabeth I in England and to deceive or control the Lutheran king John in Sweden, while promoting similar actions in other countries. The goal was to undermine both national governments and Protestantism and to replace them by the pope’s black militia, id est, themselves, in their quest for a global theocratic dictatorship, or empire.

After a couple of centuries, their killings and conspiracies got out of control. In the second half of 18th century their order had to be closed. Portugal prohibited their activities in 1759, after Jesuits promoted the assassination of the Portuguese king. France expelled them in 1764, Spain in 1767, and the Vatican itself officially closed down the Society of Jesus in 1773. The Jesuits secretly resisted underground, and in 1814 they were able to surface again, being restored by the Pope. By then the Vatican was in bad need of the black militia and its brutal methods.

It was only after the Second World War that the Opus Dei – a jesuitic-styled secret society founded by Spanish fascists during the first half of the 20th century – seems to have taken over in a great extent the secret role traditionally played by the Jesuitic black militia.

Attached: HPB-jovem-com-mold.jpg (643x367, 66K)

the jesuits are crypto jews

ask anyone that went to their ((universities))

napoleon was wrong

John Adams (1735-1826; 2nd President of the United States)

“My history of the Jesuits is not eloquently written, but it is supported by unquestionable authorities, [and] is very particular and very horrible. Their [the Jesuit Order’s] restoration [in 1814 by Pope Pius VII] is indeed a step toward darkness, cruelty, despotism, [and] death. … I do not like the appearance of the Jesuits. If ever there was a body of men who merited eternal damnation on earth and in hell, it is this Society of [Ignatius de] Loyola.”

Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865; 16th President of the United States, Note: Please see the end of this document for the full quotation by Lincoln.)

“The war [i.e., the American Civil War of 1861-1865] would never have been possible without the sinister influence of the Jesuits.”

This is just a conspiracy theory thread my dude. Nobody cares about real world experience, only speculation.
I went to St. Louis university, which is Jesuit. I had professors of all faiths, it wasn’t required to be catholic. We studied the old and NT for at least two semesters as well as reviewing the historical perspective of the books, as well as going over the variances between different denominations’ bibles.
Basically a great education coupled with religious study.
We were never pushed to go to mass or anything like that.
Fun fact: St. Louis uni is where the original Exorcist storyvis said to have taken place. I visited the site. Eh.

That's interesting. I read that the Civil War was caused by the Rothschilds. Are the Rothschilds and the Jesuits working together?

Oh god

Fyodor Dostoyevsky (1821-1881; famous Russian novelist)

“The Jesuits…are simply the Romish army for the earthly sovereignty of the world in the future, with the Pontiff of Rome for emperor…that’s their ideal. …It is simple lust of power, of filthy earthly gain, of domination – something like a universal serfdom with them [i.e., the Jesuits] as masters – that’s all they stand for. They don’t even believe in God perhaps.”

>A bunch of Jews, Judaized Protestants, Secular Humanists, and free mason Revolutionaries said the Jesuits were the problem.
Color me convinced.

Me too. Our president lived on campus and was rumored to be gay on the low low. Had a tanning bed in his crib on campus so mofo looked so tan in the dead of harsh midwestern winters. Jesuits are alright in my book. Op is half a fag.

The exorcist is set in Georgetown dumb dumb. The author went to Georgetown.

“If you are not an American you will understand why your country is on its present course, as it too is controlled by the Jesuit General through his select Jesuits, Knights of Malta, Shriner Freemasons, the Knights of Columbus, and the Illuminati’s Masonic, Cabalistic, Labor Zionist, Sabbatian Frankist (named after the Black Pope’s baptized Jacob Frank), Jewish House of Rothschild. For the Order controlled the infamous House of Rothschild since no later than the French Revolution and Napoleonic Wars, after which Jesuit-led Crusade the Rothschild family was surnamed the “Guardians of the Vatican Treasury.”

Eric Jon Phelps, “Vatican Assassins”, 3rd Ed., p.90

“International finance and banking are NOT primarily ‘Jewish’. Many of the most powerful banking interests in the world are run by ‘Gentiles’. One of the most powerful forces in international banking is the Knights of Malta, a Roman Catholic military order controlled by the Jesuit Superior General. Sadly, even a certain segment of the ‘alternative media’ helps to propagate the LIE that ‘the Jews’ run international banking.

Interestingly, one of the titles of the Rothschild banking dynasty is ‘Guardians of the Vatican Treasury’. ‘The Jews’, as a people, have been used for centuries as a ‘scapegoat’ by these international banksters and their secret societies, such as the Jesuit-controlled Knights of Malta. To label ‘the Jews’ as running banking, Hollywood, etc, is to throw out the proverbial ‘red herring’ designed to throw us off the scent of the ‘real controllers’.”

Jesus said to swear no oath. Are the Jesuits retarded? The entire point of the New Testament is that secret societies are evil. Why would they create a clandestine global murder cult? Is that what they think Jesus would want?

“Jesuit Adam Weishaupt, 1748 – 1811
Founder of the Illuminati, 1776

Born at Ingolstadt, Germany, in the heart of Roman Catholic Bavaria from which originated the Order’s Thirty Years’ War (1618-1648), Adam Weishaupt, a White German Gentile, was educated by the Jesuits; in 1775 he became a notorious professor of the Vatican’s murderous Canon Law, including the evil, Counter-Reformation Council of Trent.

Since Pope Clement XIV’s Bull of Extinction was not enforced in Lutheran Germany, the Order flourished at its University of Ingolstadt, out of which Weishaupt established the Illuminati in 1776 and joined the Grand Orient Masonic Lodge in 1777. He united the magnificent financial empire of the Cabalistic, Masonic, Jewish House of Rothschild, the “Guardians of the Vatican’s Treasury,” with the opulence of the international and secret, anti-Jewish Race, primarily White Gentile Society of Jesus.”

The people suggesting the Jesuits are a secret society are projecting.
And Elizabeth I and John of Sweden actively massacred Catholics while stealing church property and setting themselves up as head of the church. I can't imagine why Catholics might object to that.

The Jesuits never do anything out in the open where they can be exposed. If they are recognized as the culprits, they will be blamed and suffer the consequences, but if they can use someone else as the cause of the worlds problems, especially an enemy they can destroy in the process, then they have simultaneously accomplished two of their objectives.

The Rothschilds are at the top of this pyramid as Jesuit agents operating under a Kahzarian Jewish cover, using them [i.e., the Rothschilds] in forming the Illuminati back in 1776 effectively throws the onus of this conspiracy on the dark kahzarian Jews. The Rothschilds are certainly not the only top Jesuit agents that operate under a Jewish front.”

The Jesuit Order is since 1814 in complete control of the – obscenely wealthy–Vatican institution (and its Catholic clergy hierarchy) and presently also controls various other organizations together with the The Elders Of Zion, Knight Templars, Military Order of Malta, etc. The Jesuits secretive Modus Operandi is explained in great detail in the video at the bottom of this article and the infamous The Protocols Of The learned Elders Of Zion are explained HERE. Both are practically a carbon copy of each other because the Jesuits and The Elders Od Zion are simply one and the same. The Elders Od Zion are secretly at the very top of the Jesuits hierarchy. We currently know this extremely deceitful dark and evil movement as the New Wold order (NWO).

“My history of the Jesuits is not eloquently written, but it is supported by unquestionable authorities, [and] is very particular and very horrible. Their [the Jesuit Order’s] restoration [in 1814 by Pope Pius VII] is indeed a step toward darkness, cruelty, despotism, [and] death. … I do not like the appearance of the Jesuits. If ever there was a body of men who merited eternal damnation on earth and in hell, it is this Society of [Ignatius de] Loyola.”
– John Adams (1735-1826; 2nd President of the United States)

“I have learnt most of all from the Jesuit Order. So far, there has been nothing more imposing on earth than the hierarchical organization of the Catholic Church. A good part of that organization I have transported direct to my own party. The Catholic Church must be held up as an example. I will tell you a secret. I am founding an order. In Himmler (who would become head of the Nazi party) I see our Ignatius de Loyola (Jesuit founder).”
– Adolph Hitler

Attached: 767990237_d4235f4560.jpg (500x388, 61K)

So what happened, Vatican I was good and Vatican II is evil? If the Jesuits were bad and supported Hitler, why did he end Weimar and free his people from slavery?

Wrong
archcityreligion.org/exorcism

Sorry. post meant for

hitler didnt free anyone he was a shill

Yes

What do they do to the attendees of their universities?

Attached: jesuit.png (1213x588, 800K)

i heard the jesuits were descended from the knights of templar

brainwash them till they feel smart. convincing a stupid person they are smart is the ultimate castration

The jesuits preceded the catholic church and Christianity. They have nothing to do with christ

napoleon was jesuit revenge on europe for their expulsion in the 1700's. he held the pope captive until he restored the jesuit order, then proceeded to conscript the manhood of europe in order to march them into the russian winter and have them die wholesale

Fake and gay. There are other orders that are remnants of the Templars, the Jesuits aren't one of them.

hitler was a pawn of the jesuits, just like stalin. ww2 was orchestrated by the jesuits to mass murder jews and destroy protestant germany.

exact same thing is happening in america today

wasnt it the jesuits who went to colonize south amaerica and force the natives to mine silver and gold for them? i thought the jesuits also were in charge of protecting the holy grail and other relics and there was a whole secret society within the jesuits where they had their own code of cryptology to communicate

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-190341_Chrome.jpg (1440x2560, 1.41M)

jesuits invented communism via the paraguayan reductions

Christianity, too, has fallen into a lower degree of contempt than ever. Realizing that it was moribund, it made a supreme and suicidal effort, and plunged into the death-spasm of the first world-war. It was too far corrupt to react to the injections of the White formula which might have saved it. We see today that Christianity is more bigoted, further divorced from reality, than ever. In some countries it has again become a persecuting church.

With horrid glee the adepts of the Black School looked on at these atrocious paroxysms. But it did more. It marshalled its forces quietly, and prepared to clean up the debris of the battlefields. It is at present (1924 e.v.) pledged to a supreme attempt to chase the manly races from their spiritual halidom. (The spasm still [1945 e.v.] continues; note well the pro-German screams of Anglican Bishops, and the intrigues of the Vatican.)

The Black School has always worked insidiously, by treachery. We need then not be surprised by finding that its most notable representative was the renegade follower of Blavatsky, Annie Besant, and that she was charged by her Black masters with the mission of persuading the world to accept for its Teacher a negroid1 Messiah. To make the humiliation more complete, a wretched creature was chosen who, to the most loathsome moral qualities, added the most fatuous imbecility. And then blew up!

Attached: Annie_Besant_Freemason.jpg (706x924, 65K)

there were no jews to murder. inflated population numbers. no jews died in ww2

Mods and janitors are Jesuits, threads like this will just get pruned. Reminder, they influenced the nips themselves.

Attached: jesuitthread1.png (1453x926, 144K)

Don't make a false dialectic between freemasons and Jesuits.

Attached: jesuit.png (1261x894, 304K)

>“I have learnt most of all from the Jesuit Order. So far, there has been nothing more imposing on earth than the hierarchical organization of the Catholic Church. A good part of that organization I have transported direct to my own party. The Catholic Church must be held up as an example. I will tell you a secret. I am founding an order. In Himmler (who would become head of the Nazi party) I see our Ignatius de Loyola (Jesuit founder).”
>– Adolph Hitler

Vatican 1 was good, and WWII was the "FINAL CRUSADE" with Germany (Holy Roman Empire) aligned with Catholic Spain, Italy (Rome/Vatican-head of the catholic church) and Half of France (Historically very catholic, and at one time the pope was headquartered Avignon)

>pic related

Attached: Himmler_Pacelli_PiusXII.jpg (332x300, 41K)

THE AVENGER
TO
THE THEOSOPHICAL SOCIETY

GREETING!
________

The Avenger sayeth:
You have done well to protest against the grotesque mummeries of the bottle-fed Messiah; you will still do wisely to beware of its Jesuitical wire- pullers. The attempted usurpation is most sinister Black Magic of the Brothers of the Left-hand Path.
I need not remind you of the shameless and nauseating fraud by which the Grand Old Procuress worked herself into the presidency of your Society, of her blatant attempts to capture various rites of Freemasonry, of her imbecile parodies of the Romish heresy, of the obscene manustuprations practised by Leadbeater on the wretched Krishnamurti, with a view to making him a docile imbecile, in imitation of the traditions of the Dalai Lamas, or of a thousand other duplicities, tergiversations, and crimes. It is your daily shame to remember. Nor need I indicate your only proper course.
With regard to the recent intrigue of the S.J. to introduce their cult into Hinduism:
You are free to use the Sign of the Cross -- or the Sign of the Blue Posts -- exactly as you will. The Theosophical Society is, first of all, not a sect.
The World-teacher will not try to enforce on Englishmen Hindu restrictions of diet, or on Hindus English restrictions of marriage.
The word of Sin is Restriction!
GR:Alpha-Lambda-Alpha-Sigma-Tau-Omega-Rho
-oO 4 Oo-

Madame Tussaud-Besant has produced yet again a waxwork World-Teacher.
Well, he certainly looks lovely; but the question is: what has he got to teach?
It is hard to write seriously about such antics; but it must be done for the sake of the well-meaning if weak-minded dupes of Mrs Barnum-Besant.
Let it be understood that any World-Teacher must comply with certain conditions known only to initiates; but above all with one condition which can be appreciated by all men.
He must utter a New Law; and this Law must be capable of full expression in one single word.
Thus, in the past, we have the Word Tao uttered by Laotze

Attached: Crowley_01.jpg (460x288, 13K)

Vatican II was the breaking of the church for losing the War. Vatican II broke the 2 thousand year old catholic church that began at the crucifixion, and turned into what we have today.

Even Catholics know that Vatican I was bad.

>wasnt it the jesuits who went to colonize south amaerica
The Jesuits and all of the Mendicant orders were in New Spain.
>and force the natives to mine silver and gold for them
The encomienda system was used by the laity on a much larger scale than Jesuits.
>jesuits also were in charge of protecting the holy grail and other relics
Their primary job was suppressing heresy like lapsed Moriscos.

Neoplatonism and Gnosticism - Renaissance occultism - both the Jesuits AND Theosophy.

Jahweh by Moses, Anatta by Gautama, Iao by Dionysus, Allah by Mohammed, and so forth: the full interpretation of these words, when investigated philosophically, historically, or qabalistically contains the whole doctrine.
Further, the Word must be self-evidently Truth, that is, it must be recognizable as fitted --- and uniquely fitted --- to the immediate necessity of Mankind, or to that section of Mankind for whom it is uttered, at the moment of its utterance.
Let it moreover be known that the World-Teacher has indeed appeared, having fulfilled every one of the necessary conditions; that representatives of all the authentic Orders of Initiates have borne witness to his advent; and that he has in due form proclaimed his new Law. The Word of the Law is THELEMA.
It was necessary to express this Law in the Greek language for philosophical, historical and qabalistic reasons, which will be explained to all enquirers.
But, for this time, be it enough to say that the most general meaning of the Word is Will, with the sub-meaning Love; so that the elements of the Law may be expressed in these two phrases:
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
Love is the law, love under will.
Fra H.I.
EDINBURGH.
An XXI Sol in 0° Aquarius.
Luna in 28° Aries

Attached: download (1).jpg (308x164, 8K)

also the foremost researcher and resistor of jesuits and catholicism, eric jon phelps, recently had his yt page taken down. he just started a new one but dont know how long it will last.
youtube.com/channel/UCRf2Xo6CMiZ95cqrfvJrlQg
also has his own radio station
247worldradio.com/

he's the most powerful protestant firebrand ive ever heard

>mamma mia, muh church property, muh massacre of Catholics
>nevermind Queen Mary and Mary of Scots

A single group is just detail. Get the bigger picture.
youtube.com/watch?v=pPgWHBQjWas&list=PLa_z3WEQ5TluFrcpZFQGsxZm2NhlkufrZ

so what exactly does crowley have to do with jesuits?

Napoleon "Limited Hangout" Bonaparte

The Jewish Problem Re-Stated
by a Gentile
[Aleister Crowley]

Now it is the historical fact that from the time of Abraham's discontented departure from his father's pastures, and the dream-drawn journey of Joseph, to the desperate adventure of Moses in search of a "promised land," and the continual craving for a Messiah, the Spirit of the Jew, behind all its expressions, is stamped with the stigma of soul-starvation. The patriotic passion of the Chroniclers, the plaintive cries of the Psalmists, the relentless rage of the Prophets, the acrid agony of Ecclesiastes, each in its own way expresses the fact that the Jew has always wanted Something desperately, has never known precisely what it was, has never fooled himself for very long into fancying that he has found it. When national degradation and religious mummification had reduced the ragged remnant of repatriated refugees to despair, Paul proclaimed his Freudian Phantasm as the Messiah. But in vain did he try to conciliate his people, in vain did he prove that Christ fulfilled the prophecies, in vain did he seek to reconcile circumcision and crucifixion. Israel preferred to die in the dark rather than stumble by the light of corpse-candles into the ditch of self-deception.

The same spirit stamps the Jew to this day. He has endured every possible persecution; without faith, hope, or love to help him. He has not found himself in wealth, power, or anything else. Neither Spinoza in philosophy, Heine in poetry, nor Einstein in science have found any way of escape from the fiend appointed to scourge Israel. From the most sublime complaints of the musician to the grossest grumblings of the Schnorrer, the same phrase recurs: it is the cry from the Abyss, the shriek of the lost soul. The glories of Solomon did not prevent him from seeing the vanity of all things; nor would repatriation in Palestine delude one single Jew into supposing that his soul could be satisfied by so romantically narcotic a remedy.

Attached: images (1).jpg (320x157, 5K)

The solution of the Jewish problem is simply this: "Shiloh shall come." The Messiah must arise, and His name shall be called Anti-Christ. And this shall be the sign of the Messiah, Anti-Christ, He who shall lead at last His people Israel into the Holy Mountain, the True Zion: He shall come to understand the Magical Formula of Israel; He shall interpret the history of Israel; He shall declare unto Israel the nature of the spirit of the people; He shall express the true purpose of His people; He shall demonstrate to them the direction of their destiny; He shall formulate their function in the physiology of mankind.

It may indeed be that this function is such that even its free fulfillment would not satisfy it. He, the Messiah, Anti-Christ, shall know, as others do not, whether it be so. In our own bodies there are principles which never cease to urge us. The secret of the Soul of Israel may be that it is a ferment; the history of humanity shows us this spirit constantly consuming every civilisation with which it has been in contact. Israel has corrupted the world, whether by conquest, by conversion, or by conspiracy. The Jew has eaten his way into everything. The caricature of Semitic thought, Christianity, rotted Roman virtue through introducing the moral subterfuge of vicarious atonement. The Eagles of Caesar degenerated to the draggled buzzards of Constantine. Soon they were no more than hens, dispersed and devoured by the fierce hawks of Mohammed and the savage ravens of the North. Jewish commercial cleverness has created cosmopolitanism. Jewish sympathy with suffering has made the cliffs of caste to crumble. Jewish ethical exclusiveness has created a tyranny of conventional formalities to replace the righteousness of self-respect. The Jew, living so long on sufferance, by subterfuge, servility, and self-effacement, has taught his tricks to the whole world.

Attached: 331451.jpg (234x317, 22K)

He's presenting a false dialectic between occultism and the Jesuits. In reality, Crowley was a Gnostic just like them.

>jesuits are gnostic
that sounds interesting where can I read about that?

See the Alumbrados that Ignatius of Loyola was involved in himself. Fun-fact "Alumbrados" literally means "Illuminati" in Spanish, they were one of the several groups to be called so.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alumbrados
Ultimately, Roman Christianity as a whole is idealist and Neoplatonic (corresponding exactly with Plotinus's works), and isn't Biblical at all.

Neither of us has known who he is, dared to be himself, or willed to do his Will. Neither has kept the Silence which alone preserved his soul from profanation. It was far better when ignorance and prejudice prevailed; we had at least faith in our own fetiches. It is better to have something that one is willing to die for, though it be but a lie; to have something to live for, though it be but a dream. Today, Jew and Gentile alike are pursuing despicable objects by dishonourable devices; and, having attained them, there is disillusion, disgust, and despair. We have swept away the superstitions which sustained our self-respect. We have discovered that the sun is only one star of many; and, perceiving our infinitesimal importance, we have lost our own respective stars--our self-esteem.

We have still to complete analysis by synthesis. Instead of interpreting Democracy as confusion in a common degradation, we must understand that, although each individual is equally an element of existence with every other, each is sublimely itself. Mankind is a republic of aristocrats; our equality is that of the essential organs of the body. The honour of each is to secure the harmony of all. It is the most fatal error of modern thought to interpret the dependence of each of us upon the rest as confounding us all in a common vileness.

One may appeal to the learned Rabbi then, out of his own mouth, to accept the Law of Thelema2 as the foundation of the future of Israel. One may ask him to agree that the salvation of Israel depends upon understanding the spirit of that people in the light of history, ethnology, and psychology. Having understood its function, and formulated its will in a fixed phrase, it is only necessary to keep its unswerving course, each Jew as his own soul shows him for himself, and for the race, as the soul of the race is shown him, by the spirit of Anti-Christ, the Messiah, who shall arise in Israel for this purpouse.

One word in reconciliation of an apparent antinomy. One must not think of Anti-Christ as opposed to Christ, any more than one thinks of the pleura as opposed to the lungs which it bounds. Woman is not the opposite of man--the difference between them is necessary to their co-operation. Without it, neither could reproduce their common elements in either component. Every star is necessarily different from every other star. The annihilation of one would disturb the equilibrium of all, and destroy the universe. The Jewish spirit is an essential element of humanity. The pitiable tragedies of the past have been the result of failing to understand, to insist upon, to execute, the eternal office of each existing individual idea. The arising of Anti-Christ will make possible the coming of Christ. If Christ came, he was baulked, as He himself is supposed to have said, because no one was ready to receive Him.

As the first paragraph of "The Cry of the Modern Pharisee" points out, non-resistance defies power. Mechanics presumes opposition. Structuralisation depends upon the co-operation of diverse unities, each of which is stubbornly itself. Evolution is aristocratic. To aim at homogeneity is to revert to nullity. There is then no reason to fear that Anti-Christ, in establishing Israel, will injure Christianity. He will, on the contrary, assist the Christian spirit to cleanse itself from the confused acquiescence in anarchical amiability which it calls "charity," and is really cowardice, really the slave's shame of his own condition, the sense of guilt which he soothes by minimising all misdemeanours.

Attached: 828a1bc3b7f4a69421452fbd496693aa.jpg (700x550, 76K)

Let Anti-Christ arise, let Him announce to Israel its integrity. Let Him make clear the past, purged of all tribal jargon; let Him prove plainly how inevitably event came after event. Let Him gather the past to a point; let Him assign its proper position to the present by showing its relation with the axes of Space and Time. Let Him then calculate what forces are focussed at that point, so that its proper course may be thereby determined. Then let Him speak the Word of Israel's Will, so that all Israel with united energy, disciplined and directed, may move as one man irresistibly to fulfil its Destiny.

Such action will induce a complementary current in every other racial and religious section of humanity. The Chinaman who has given up politeness, filial reverence, and philosophy for European ideas; the Russian who has bartered mystic melancholy for Marxism; the Mohammedan who has been taught to despise the faith, virtue, virility, and valour of his forebears, and to appreciate cocktails, cocottes, pork, and profanity; all these are hybrids, all these are self-mutilated cowards, garbage of self-surrender. They are monsters bred of the shame of being different to other people. The modern Italian has discarded the noble and beautiful toga for shoddy city clothes. The Mongol's sweeping silken robes are gone; dignified in them, he prefers to look ridiculous in the frock-coat and stove-pipe hat of a Bermondsey bank clerk. The Hindoo, once clean and comfortable in cotton cloths, sweats and stinks in starched shirts and shabby suits in the hope of looking like a Sahib. Mongrels and monsters, all these! Diverse as they are, they are born of one mother, Conventionality, by one father, Shame.

Let the Jew lead the way! Let the Jew find himself and be sure of himself; let him assert himself without fear of others, or reference to their ideals and standards. They will be forced to respect him. In self-defence, each one will find for himself the formula of his own function.

From that moment the friction between the various parts of the human machine will begin to diminish.

"The earth is the Lord's and the fulness thereof." The social and economical crises of today are not due to over-population, to lack of supplies, or to inefficiency. They are due to the suppression of individuality. Instead of each person and each race doing its own will, the whole of humanity is being thrown into a melting-pot; the only ambition is to get to the top. The earth affords infinite scope for each soul, as the sky affords scope for each star. But instead of each soul seeking the satisfaction proper to itself, it is persuaded by the popular Press, by the pressure of public opinion, and by the contagious delusion of Democracy, that nothing is worth having save wealth in its grossest interpretation, "modern conveniences" in the crudest sense of the term, and social success in its silliest and shallowest shape. Pleasure itself is prescribed, like the diet of a diabetic. Respect is inseparable from envy, since the superiority of one is incompatible with the equivalent superiority of others. Formerly, Virgil and Horace could admire each other's qualities. Today, they must be measured by the balances at their banks. There are not enough automobiles and diamonds to go round, any more than there were in the time of Buddha or Villon. But the ascetic Prince and the starving scholar could each be unique and supreme without struggling for shekels.

The Jew has no claim to consideration on account of his success in money- getting. Every race in the world can produce rivals in that art. The True Spirit of Israel shines in the splendour of its literature, and in such moral qualities as that rigorous sense of Reality which made him the torch-bearer of Science through the Dark Ages, in the persistent patience which preserved his racial peculiarities through proscription and persecution, in the fidelity to tradition which kept him true to himself until he was assimilated in the American ant-heap, where no animal can live except the aimlessly active insects that swarm in its mould.

To recapitulate, Israel has not evolved a true consciousness of racial destiny through the ages, for "The word of Sin is Restriction," and the sin of Israel is this, that is has never know itself, or done its will.

Love is the law, love under will.

Attached: b34ff848f4f93f667379e29daad021402cc3db10r1-220-338v2_00.jpg (220x338, 20K)

He also wrote something to the effect of the NWO keeping men occupied and happy by allowing them to sin because they would no longer be aware of sin, and therefore they had no chance of an afterlife. In today’s society a fake morality has replaced the notion of sin, and now most sins are considered a human rights freedom. (((They))) really are creating a mass of man children cut off from God with no understanding of right and wrong

The biggest blackpill is realizing that the Jesuits are right. The reformation and everything since have been blights upon the earth. What's the use of literacy when most people are too stupid to process the language? What is it other than a means of control?

you're right. jesuits had been deeply involved in political crisisses of south america

It's the other way around. (((They))) want you to think the Reformation was the start of all of this, and that it wasn't the greatest thing to happen for whites.
The Enlightenment didn't come out of the Reformation, it came out of Jesuit-trained teachers. Jewish usury came from the Catholic church.

>Never mind Henry the VIII
We could play this game all day

Yeah, all Henry VIII did was replace the Bishopric of Rome with his own crown.
Look at earlier reformers like Wycliffe and Jan Hus. The church was basically a continental-wide mafia.

The reformation is the root cause of absolutely everything wrong with the west. How can you stand the stench?

“I consider criminal abortion in any circumstances soever as one of the foulest kinds of murder. Apart from anything else, it nearly always ruins the health of the woman, when it fails to kill her. The vigour of my views on this point strengthens my general attitude on the question of sexual freedom. I believe that very few women, left to themselves, would be so vile as to commit this sin against the Holy Ghost; to thwart the deepest instincts of nature at the risk of health and Life, to say nothing of imprisonment. Yet criminal abortion is one of the commonest of crimes and one most generally condoned by what I must paradoxically call secret public opinion. And the reason is that our social system makes it shameful and punishable by poverty for a woman to do what evolution has spent ages in constructing her to do, save under conditions with which the vast majority of women cannot possibly comply. The remedy lies entirely with public opinion. Let motherhood be recognized as honourable in itself, and even the pressure of poverty would not prevent any but a few degenerate women, with perverse appetites for pleasure, from fulfilling their function. In the case of such it would indeed be better that they and their children perish.” (Note his use of the term ‘criminal abortion’.)

Aleister Crowley

Attached: crow1.jpg (400x457, 15K)

I replied above

It was just another divide and conquer op. (((They))) create fake wars for needless bloodshed. These people are not catholic or Jewish, they infiltrate and subvert any organisation that is useful to them. Elizabeth I was a satanist btw, that why John Dee was her mate

I've already debunked what you said here.
>Jewish control from usury - dates back to post-Nicene Rome and Catholid medieval Europe
>Liberalism/cultural Marxism - was part of the 6th council and the teachings of Maximos the confessor, including modern gender theory
>the enlightenment - influenced by Jesuit trained people, including Voltaire.

your "church" was literally inventing theological doctrine in order to extort the illiterate peasants of what little money they might have had.
you literally let loan sharks become the pope.
sorry but your "church" has lost all moral and spiritual authority. all it cares about now is power

The Black Messiah by Gerard Aumont (Aleister Crowley)

There is one salient fact of to-day to which Europe and America can not shut their eyes. It is the surreptitious agitation of the inferior races, those whom evolution left behind - the negro and negroid types period. This menace grows with every year. Their own problems are so different that the white races, save for the few individuals who have studied the situation, have been prevented from grasping the full import of the threat. But some times there occur events which seem almost like mysterious providential warnings, and they will indeed be doomed if they do not find sufficient wisdom to use these to put themselves upon their guard.
A superficial view is to blame the war for this state of things. Those who have gone more deeply into the question uphold the view that the danger has been latent for long, and that the war merely served to bring conditions to the verge of crisis, to put a spark to the train of powder. In any case the situation may be summed up briefly as follows.
An immense multitude of blacks and kindred races, from every corner of the Globe, took part in the greatest shock of modern times - witnessed, in other words, a mortal blow to the prestige of the white races, by destroying the legend of their solidarity; and the point of conflict was the very heart of European civilization. For whole years these blacks looked on at the life of a country which they did not know, and could not understand. They acquired, to some extent, even the habits of the Aryan; and, when they returned to their own countries, carried with them a smouldering hate, a secret and deep-seated envy.

youtube.com/watch?v=lXMf4BtKZ2E
How Catholics were the pioneers of SJW ideology.

There's a reason they're part of Church Militant. But the Black Popes of late have been... a purge needs to happen. A purge of heretical Jesuits.

I agree, since it isn't "my church". I'm not a Catholic, I'm a Protestant.

Kike detected. Kikes always try to convince retards, Protestants, and spics that Catholics, not jews, run the world.

To take a single instance. When Punjabi Sipahis talk among themselves of France, they talk of its infinite charm, and boast that when the time is ripe they will go over and take possession of those fertile plains, and live in that delightful climate. I will not make the reader's blood boil with indignation by hinting at the fouler designs implied. This is only one crude illustration of a gigantic movement which is actually in progress - a far more serious menace than the old terror of the 'Yellow Peril'.
Needless to say, the strategy of the invasion dare not yet show itself on the material plane. The 'Wise Men of the East' are very wise, and know that revolutions are not wrought by politicians, but by philosophers. Rousseau counted for much more than Robespierre, Karl Marx than Nikolai Lenin. The campaigning against the supremacy of the higher races is therefore carried on, at the present time, by subtly undermining the spiritual bastions of Europe and America.
There is a heavy export trade of sham oriental moralities; pretentious schools of bunkum imitation of Hindu philosophy, together with a hoard of rascally 'holy men' who batten on the hysteria of sexually neurasthenic females. It is, so to speak, a gradual anaesthesia of the civilized world, a world which has already been shaken to its base spiritually and morally by the advance of scientific knowledge, and which has greedily sniffed the chloroform in sheer folly born of boredom, its curiosity accepting a mentality which it ignores or knows only by tourist orientalism of the picturesqueness of the bazaars.
But the old world can still get a grip on itself. The present moment is become favourable. Its enemies have over-played their hand. They have a bluff which makes the wise guy shake his head in sorrow.

Are they truly the heretics that they're described?
>According to certain sources
If so, how can they "end".

It's both the kikes and the Catholics. Kikes gained their power because the Catholic church allowed them to do usury. Even though they were rich in pagan Rome, they reached an unprecedented amount of success in medieval Europe, until the monarchs and people got fed up and expelled the jews.

Also, spics are Catholic.

Catholics are literally the original Christians, you idiot. We used to BURN Gnostics.

catholicucks are the ultimate NPCs

Nope a lot of Puerto Ricans are now SDA heretics.

The Catholic Church was much harder on the jews than the Protestants.

They have tried to suffocate us with the hot and somewhat foetid air of a lot of bunk about universal reconciliation; and on this fragile pedestal they have tried to set up a marionette Messiah, a kala admi - a nigger! And to increase its joy at our ridiculous position and our shame, have chosen one who is not only pervert, but an emasculate imbecile.
They would hardly dare to attempt to put over so blatant and obscene a fraud; if they had not good reason for doubting whether there remained at the bottom of the hearts of the white civilised races, their ancient courage and inherited nobility. But it is not sufficient to dismiss the intrigue with a contemptuous smile. The mischief has gone so far that the human spirit will be obliged to resent the insult with a kick. This caricature of a prophet, stuffed and stuck up against the world, a laughing stock to humanity, must be taken seriously to this extent: that he has been put by the sinister forces that pull his strings as a ballon d'essai. By his reception, they will judge whether it is safe to go any further.
The appeal of the inferior races is, perhaps, a taint of atavism in our blood. Those weary spirits among us who despair of life, who fear to fall from the long ladder of evolution; are always ready to listen to the siren calls of the bestial. From the sentimental Yogi to the jazz band, the soft luxurious mire attracts those degenerate types who have forgotten their manhood and their womanhood. However, there are sentinels to the fortress of the soul, and they are on the alert. The grotesque theatricalities of the renegade Annie Besant, the Barnum of the buck Messiah Krishnamurti, must serve to sharpen the will of the white race; not only to defend itself; but to sally forth once more as in the spacious days of Good Queen Bess, and reconquer our foregone prestige and mastery.
Let no mistake be made! Our very life is at stake. .

Attached: Aleister-CrowleySQ.jpg (500x456, 174K)

Wrong. The papacy didn't even exist before the 6th century AD, before that the first Nicene church was the Orthodox church. And before the Nicene council and Origen, the early church fathers didn't believe in Neoplatonic gobbly-gook, which is exactly what Catholics believe.

martin luther argued that synagogues should be burnt down along with their books

The black man's melody is a siren song! We must reply by acts, our reason and our right! The Krishnamurti plot, which - if men of courage and brains step forward on guard - will soon have no existence but in the history of the errors and follies of mankind, is cynical and redoubtable, most of all because it is based upon an actual spiritual fact.
The old sanctions of our race are actually outworn. The bankruptcy of religion and ethics has left our ship without a compass, and for nearly the last quarter of a century, the most intelligent of mankind in every country of the world, have been awaiting a new Teacher to supply them with new charts and point out a new Star by which they may rule their course over the dark and doubtful ocean of existence. The secret guardians of the race, the true initiates, who only appear in such times of emergency as the present; have foreseen the necessity of a new World-Teacher, and provided him. He has been formally proclaimed. He has formally announced His Law, and He is prepared to offer to the world the proofs and the justification of his mission. The con game of Besant's nigger is thus not only an insult; it is a usurpation and a fraud.
White men and women must choose between these alternatives: Will they yield, content to be the black man's slave, after having been his master? or will they stand to, and reply by an energetic spiritual reaction, which will restore the threatened equilibrium of the races?
The white champion has appeared, He who, under the aegis of the Spiritual Masters of the planet, has proclaimed the Law of Thelema, the Law of Love, comprehended and directed by Will: the Law which bids each man pursue the proper orbit of his destiny, and develop himself around his own true centre of Light, will bring back welfare to his own race, and establish Peace with Victory upon the Earth.

Attached: 7ed01d48733e0cd9b5f63da5ba223941.jpg (400x697, 60K)

Well, we can agree SDA are heretics, since they have a female prophet and believe Jesus is Michael.
Untrue. The PEOPLE expelled the jews, not the church. The papal states expelled them like once, yet still kept them around to do their banking.
Meanwhile, Luther argued that they should have their property destroyed and synagogues should be burnt down. Calvin said that they were contrary to man. The jews were expelled from Bohemia under Protestant Hussite leadership.

on the jews and their lies was a forgery

Also, the Codex Theodosianus which is right after the Nicene religion became the state religion of the Roman empire forbade killing jews under the name of Christianity, allowed merchants to set their own prices, etc., it was perhaps the ultimate pro-jewish law.

says who? reddit?