Muttland bills for FAILED job interviews

Please tell me this is just a larp Ameribros, kek. This is the ultimate wageslave, NPC, clown world universe.

Attached: AFCE8BE6-1C4B-4C27-A42A-56F8ACEBC713.jpg (720x960, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victorian_Civil_and_Administrative_Tribunal
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victorian_Civil_and_Administrative_Tribunal
vcat.vic.gov.au/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

never heard of this nor is it legal so prob just a larp

I have never heard of this before, but fuck that. You could literally interview anyone and deny deny deny, and expect payment. That is a complete scam and no one should fall for this. There is nothing legally binding you to actually pay that.

I think she actually did try to bill but it got thrown out.
Big issue with people lying on their applications
even bigger issue with companies demandiing unreasonable experience though, pic related.

Attached: idk-scr-saga-kevinkaywho-found-a-job-opening-that-41320038.png (500x418, 55K)

Just a company getting revenge on some absolutely unqualified asshole that lied and made up a CV, false experience, false references, etc...
I hope it costs him a lot in court.

VCAT is Australian.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victorian_Civil_and_Administrative_Tribunal

That faggot lied on his resume.
This is a good thing. If you get punished for lying maybe people won't be competing with those with "masters" degrees for McJobs.
Fuck chinks who lie on resumes

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victorian_Civil_and_Administrative_Tribunal
VCAT is Australian and this is a slide thread

Kek, if company can do that what's to stop people who wasted time interviewing from billing the comoany when they dont get the job?

Of you can JS, you can swift. Basically the same language.

I mean you could technically...
But you would have to prove that they lied on their resume, and I doubt in a my word vs. yours and degrees of qualification it would work.
I could say I am familiar with Python because someone gave me a script that I ran for a routine process. Familiar is subjective, so could never been fraud.

But if you put on your resume that you graduated from a university with a 4.0 GPA and BSc, but you never went to the university and you had some proof of that, then yes they could because you committed fraud with them.

This is actually Auscuckia.

>Rebekah (owner)
found the problem

Attached: 1553470163383.png (2048x2048, 1.04M)

I recently applied to a lab tech position that turned out to be an attempt to hire a post-graduate researcher on minimum wage. The questions asked were way outside the job description.

>Please tell me this is just a larp Ameribros, kek. This is the ultimate wageslave, NPC, clown world universe.
vcat.vic.gov.au/
Looks like an aussie thing for hiring services. Its .gov.au

While this is fucked, every time I have to interview some fucking retard who lied on his application I want to stab him in his mother fucking face.

Yuge waste of my time and that of my colleagues.

Attached: warface2.jpg (266x269, 18K)

I once had a job interview where I laughed and walked out when the boomer told me the salary. He was so pissed. Fuck boomers and kikes.

poos lie egregiously about their resumes at my company
when the team they join realizes they were full of shit, the contracting firm just places them elsewhere in the company or at another company, probably using the same resume

Attached: indian_town_swimming_hole.jpg (618x425, 331K)

Why not have a technical phone screening first? Save everyone some hassle. I do think this is kind of funny though. Candidates and employers lie all the time during the hiring process.

This may be because the person interviewing you was a super socially retarded asshole who thought someone with a BSc in Microbiology should be able to describe 10 types of ELISAs on the spot.

Ive been in that field for a long time as a lab manager / RA, I have never seen this kind of thing posted. Not saying doesn't happen, but seems really odd to me. Normally they just say we want a PhD in X to work for 20 hours a week for 22K a year. But I guess if there is a union or government payscale they are locked into, then it might be the norm for England.

I don't know.
I suck and do not like JS at all but swift is really easy.

I keep getting told that I should apply for jobs I'm not qualified for by their own standards. Straight from bossman and the interviewer. Weird.

suck at*

Another thing they do if they are with a consulting company is they bring the work 'home' to someone who can do it.

I have been sent sooooo many Chinese as part of interview processes. Their resumes are great, padded beyond belief. Perfect GREs and TOEFL. Flow over for in person interviews. I am Xi, me like do science, yes, yes, yes , yes smile, yes.

But I suppose if there's a middle man, they might be more strict. Why else have one?

STEM salaries are extremely shit here. 25k is considered good. 30k if you have a PhD.

(((Rebekah))) Owner.
Every. Fucking. Time.

Attached: 1559757846298.jpg (710x532, 108K)

It's a LARP, but it's the company LARPing.
Refuse to pay, they can't do anything about it.

Yeah, for sure I would pay that bill. Who is that stupid to actually pay?

I suspect, if you aren't in the University system there are really shitty opportunities.
Most I have seen from England is a lot of support service and specific equipment providers (ImagtronZX2 for advanced sideways linear particle scanning). A lot of close industry ties with Scandinavia though. Look in Norway and Sweden, all specialized business is done in English there.

open borders and mass migration of pajeet is to blame. some scam h1b visa companies here pay a similar rate but are literally entirely staffed by desperate indians not wanting to be unemployed and thus sent back to their shit hole

The absolute state of white boomers.

My guess is that it's a relatively cheap (or free even, for the potential employee) middle man hiring firm that charges the employer substantial amounts to head hunt skilled positions to be filled. As I posted earlier, it seems to be assuie, and VCAT some government board of disputes on hiring.

>female owner
>takes average every day occurrence as personal sleight
>wants free stuff
Yep everything checks out here.

If they don't pay, and they lose the case the punishment would be probably the company wouldn't use them anymore. But since it's government invoelved, anything from a fine could be in place. It is dumb.

It's the companies job to vet candidates. Simple as shooting an email to all the references.

This makes me angry
I don’t know if there are words to describe how hard they should fuck off
Anyone know the company?

Freedumb ain't free

thats australian

>2017
this would have been spammed here 500 million times constantly if true

>Please tell me this is just a larp Ameribros, kek.

You tell me.

Attached: 1540425366993.jpg (3421x335, 224K)

Definitely not American, there's no such thing as a "VCAT" court here.

Ya the hr guy is so busy all day