Meanwhile in chicongo

Meanwhile in chicongo

Attached: 575.png (591x687, 378K)

I don't understand how they haven't put the national guard in there yet wtf

theyre too busy talking about white nationalists manifestos written by a cianigger

Why aren't all the supposed "gud bois" of the neighborhoods even requesting it though? Any normal law abiding citizen would be demanding troops at every stop sign if that shit was happening around your home

i blindly assume that its mostly gang violence and murder between gangs. normal people are i assume again probably oblivious to it

Big government SAVE ME

Attached: 1564541509551.jpg (400x450, 29K)

But no mass shootings

Chicago 0 : White Wing 3

Imagine thinking that nigger lives matter

This is proof that no one cares about niggers. 50 niggers get shot. Good, no one blinks an eye. Two white pepo get shot and we can grab your guns full blown media frenzy.

I wonder at what rate these crimes are solved?

Guns are illegal in Chicago so the government is obligated to protect even more so

nvm found out
also learned that clearance rate is the term for this stat

Attached: chicongoclearancerate.png (716x920, 236K)

>no thanks big gov I love being around all these rapey escaped zoo animals with guns

Good that these black people can finally suffer and die

Attached: 1564867852996.png (1615x2282, 415K)

Real men don't need muh gunz

Oh no, that sucks

I didn't know Chicago had so many white nationalists.

>no one cares about niggers. 50 niggers get shot
this is quite wrong
oh, they care, my good Lord they care
but the subject of black on poc crime, that which can't be laid at the new balance wearing feet of whitey for muh institutional multi isms, gets thorny for the sjw
one has to interview Da'quantrelle and axe him why he sideways aimed his hi-point at Jadarius, but instead hit little baby Qwanex, who was held in the fabulous fingernails havin' arms of his momma
and Da'quantrelle dislikes, nay detests, the crackuh, and in his police confession will name purple drank, rock, dragon chasin, skeezy hoes, five oh, and lack of quality fried chicken in the hood as causes of his thuggery
but he doesn't name whitey
so we don't talk about it
thank you for reading my tldr blog

Attached: 1565136070731.png (1720x2142, 528K)

Subscribe

Why request national guard? Surely there are plenty of militias that would love the work.

The law abiding citizens know that they can't be outside after a certain time otherwise they run the risk of getting caught by a stray bullet. So they just stay inside and hope for the best. The gang members live in middle class black neighborhoods (but sell drugs in the ghetto) so the working folks can't escape it.

>niggers
>wanting police around for any reason whatsoever
Hahahaha that's a good one
Also because deploying troops to areas of high crime screams "dystopian/Orwellian police state"

mind you its half of that every other regular weekend

The district is ran by blacks/democrats, they have to ask for assistance but they won’t because they don’t want to attract more attention or admit that their leadership is a failure and their citizens are animals

>nearly half were female
>nearly half were female
>nearly half were female

Anyone know what's up with captcha hell? I can't post from laptop at all.

Former ILNG here, they dont use us because we all wanted to fuck shit up. Which means if they do ever mobilize they prob wont hand out ammo knowing the boys would go full cowabunga.

This is fucking crazy. I wouldn't be surprised if there are active serial killers in Chicago.

all the hubcaps would be missing from your humvees and your helmets tagged with latino letters before you and the cops exited from your dunkin donuts power breakfast

There's a meme I didnt save with a quote about how american military differs from other countries. The officers are to restrain the troops who would go buckwild and scorched earth without them.

It was worded better I thought it was cheesy and stupid on first read but it's mostly true. Even for you nasty girls.

I dont need an elaborate quote to call you a merrymutt

No it doesn't fit the narrative blacks use illegal weapons which the media don't want to remind you that they have

lmao good let them bleed out in the streets, government shouldn't have to foot the bill for dumb nigger gang violence

Attached: chi2019.png (317x419, 142K)

Democrats are based. Established KKK, get niggers to kill each other but still get their votes. If they stop breeding like rabbits, it will be dope.

Google is fucking with anyone they cant track. Your laptop has too much protection. I have the same issue. Download chrome on your computer if you really want to go that route, or welcome to phoneposting.

You weren't the only one that caught that.
It's fucking disgraceful.

Because not even blacks actually believe that black lives matter. They literally see nothing wrong with this state of affairs. At least until their kid or baby daddy who was totally going to become a rich athlete or rapper and get them out of the ghetto catches a bullet.

Gang shootings where Tyrone misses and hits some poor fucker who just happened to be in the same general direction as Jaquavious are still gang shootings. As do ones where he manages to accidentally his homie who was driving the getaway car.

Why isn't there livestream webcams set up all over the place in Chicago since it's basically a war zone all the time?

Prime viewing.

Reminds me of this fucking shit

Attached: CkMovzqUUAATZtU.jpg (528x643, 101K)

I work near North Lawndale. Only reason it's remotely any safe at all is because the surrounding area is monitored by armed security lol. Then again, im used to this shit since I'm originally from Detroit.

t. WIfag

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-125451(1).png (1440x1429, 1.23M)

>frequently harm women
>nearly half were women

They are underrepresented and still get the lead in the title. Truly clown world.

Damn, must be a lot of white males there. They should all move to Detroit where it's safe.

Ya at the same time these mass shootings went on. Anons should know this is all planned out. They're getting organs too

It’s just these DEMOCRATS amirite guise!?!?!

>Chicongo

Attached: crying and keking.jpg (900x900, 102K)

They tried to virtue signal, but even when it's niggers killing nigger women, the MSM won't touch it unless it's a white male doing the killing.

Attached: 1565030650404.png (1801x2046, 499K)

Jow Forumsacks should band together and take over a southside hood. The real estate is dirt cheap. The nigs wouldn't fuck with us once they find out we're heavily armed.

Attached: _20190806_185545.jpg (1440x1301, 268K)

Anyone with medical knowledge that can explain how they have enough blood for this kind of violence?

I remember attending a Blackhawks game in 2013. A local officer told my dad and I to get the fuck out as soon as the game ends. Apparently the area near the United Center is really sketchy.

These old, handbuilt houses are 3x the price literally anywhere else in the country.

48k euros for a single home in the city, wow, it must be infested by niggers to be so dirty cheap.

Are property taxes proportional to the paid price too?

>The nigs wouldn't fuck with us once they find out we're heavily armed.

Yeah, that's exactly what I need: 20 years in a Yank prison sucking nigger cock for defending a cheap ass property and "accidentally" shooting a baboon.

Attached: nigger nazi.jpg (640x512, 34K)

Because it's just niggers killing niggers, that's why none of them actually give a shit. That's why they throw a fucking fit over a white dude doing it but ignore all black crime.

A 5 in 6 chance of getting away with murder????

Snitches get the bullet in the hood

And everyone else doesn't care because like abortion, it keeps their numbers down.

>white guys
>heavily armed
>Chicago
Are you aware of Illinois gun laws?

For example, do you know that people in Chicago think the local hospitals are selling organs? Or the fact that many are shot up while walking, on a street corner, etc., who weren't in gangs?

Jow Forums I thought yall were ahead of things? Illinois/Chicago may have strict gun laws but the states around them don't. What better way to force more gun control than to add in these Chicago killings in a mass shooting weekend, and then blame the neighboring states for "smuggling" guns.

Just wait until this weekend...

Chicongo tax rate approaches Swede levels, nogs and illegals plentiful, schools among the worst in the world, legal gun ownership is severely restricted, and Illinois will be the first US state to default on its credir obligations
stay in spapeggy land

>Chicongo tax rate approaches Swede levels, nogs and illegals plentiful, schools among the worst in the world, legal gun ownership is severely restricted

It is remarkable how all cities and states ruled by Leftists in a continent or the other eventually converge to a very similar Liberal Inferno.

>spapeggy

I always suspected that the word "spaghetti" was way too complicated not to be misspelled by Americans.

Spapeggy al Dante!

Attached: 1561730859670.jpg (768x768, 371K)

White liberals keeping fleeing Shitcago to formerly semi-comfy suburbs and collar counties. But continue to vote Democrat and for extra funds for their bloated public pensions.

Attached: Illinois 4th congressional district.jpg (879x749, 128K)

>but white people who legally own registered guns are the problem goyim

Can you imagine taking in black gun shot victims and their families coming in shrieking and hollering.
Fuck that. I used to work in an ER and the non whites always made the place intolerable.

It only seems to matter when white people kill non whites. When non whites kill non whites its so normal that the media barely bother to report on it.

>I always suspected that the word "spaghetti" was way too complicated not to be misspelled by Americans
refinement via cultural appropriation =/= incorrect spelling

Attached: 9b91473840950ed21647a315c7190adc2edf1437124ac682cf2f730c5f67e32c.jpg (356x359, 48K)

ban assault niggers NOW
enough "thots & players"
time for action

>refinement via cultural appropriation =/=
incorrect spelling

I guess you're right, everybody does it after all, allegedly we Italians "culturally appropriated" spaghetti from the Chinks and pizza from the Arabs and just added tomato sauce to both :)

it's a reference to King of the Hill, lad
US Fox network cartoon, mid 90s
from Mike Judge
you know...Beavis and Butthead? Office Space? Tales From the Tourbus?
shit never mind, it went over your head twice already

National Guard officers have no balls if they think that's an excuse to let our cities decay beyond third world level crime rates.

Just another Jig-A-Boo jamboree.

Niggers btfo

Fuck off FBI why don’t you go after the pedophile elite

Attached: 23873767-EF1F-4C90-AA91-33AC3AB2AC12.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

This. Treacherous cunts going after fundamental freedoms while pedo's are roaming free. Fucking embarrassing.

Nuke it

Well, it'd be racist to bring this data up. So we should just ignore it instead.
It's also crazy to think this is after gun crime dropped when it became easier to carry.