If white you should support White Pride

>Being white but not supporting White Pride
Explain yourself

Attached: 414a192ad.png (270x270, 22K)

"White" is what European peoples who have impure ancestry call themselves. I am English. My ancestors have been in this country for nearly 400 years. We've let foreign blood in to our gene pool an average of once every four generations. My parents are twelfth cousins. I have an actual ethnic tradition to be proud of. I have an actual cultural tradition to be proud of. I have two actual political traditions to be proud of.

Why would I want to degrade that by lumping myself in with krauts, wops, baguettes, moors, degenerated vikings, mudjars, slavs, and cossacks?

Your womens is ours wh*te boi

Attached: 1565102079884m.jpg (819x1024, 95K)

These two posters work for the same (((group)))

The real threat to the future of the white race is asian women.

Attached: Cute Korean Girls Hairstyles 2015.jpg (643x569, 38K)

Attached: 1477392665837.png (718x520, 815K)

>czech
>white

>English
U have probably like 12% Anglo dna muttoid.

Attached: 7409FE45-B0E8-46A3-B6CF-226FF68D3FE1.jpg (803x607, 227K)

stop making your identity your personality... that's what fagget liberals do and and I KNOW THAT AIN'T YOU!

this is true and based

I have American pride. I think racial pride is a neo marxism one world government position.

too busy supporting gay pride. taking my wifes sons to drag queen story hour that has the states blessing and protection at the public library tomorrow

Deus Vult

Attached: 1561539295944m.jpg (684x1024, 108K)

No, Han Chinese Pride. We are superior.

Attached: OneHan.png (1920x1080, 40K)

>being Rabbi Yusemuel Wasserberg and not removing your memeflag

We need to focus on nationalism. Globalism is poison.

My only compatibility with you people is destroying the Zionist capitalist establishment and restoring a sense of social identity. I'm happy with my heritage and I do not feel that it is threatened in any way by other races in my neighborhood.

Attached: mothergang.jpg (1080x1476, 223K)

italians arent white

Honest answer: bad optics.
WN & WP stuff goes hand in hand with swastika shit. You might as well wear a shirt that says FUCK NIGGERS or something. Not saying it’s right, but it’s just a fact for the time being.

White just means European caucasoid.
>White Nationalism is often misunderstood or misrepresented as nationalism for generic white people as opposed to specific white ethnic groups. But there is no such thing as a generic white person. In this world, all white people belong to specific ethnic groups. Even colonial melting-pot societies like the United States do not create generic white people, but new ethnic identities: Americans, Canadians, etc. White Nationalism means self-determination for all white peoples, not merely generic whites, just as saving the rhino means saving all the specific subspecies of rhinos, not some sort of generic rhino.

Attached: 1524736407871.gif (352x217, 1.47M)

your right and east asians are yellow gook mongrels

im italian you retard

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 22 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1275x637, 108K)