Are Americans this naive to actually believe if mass shootings keep happening in America that the US government won’t...

Are Americans this naive to actually believe if mass shootings keep happening in America that the US government won’t ever regulate guns?

Attached: 72FBBCCE-3344-49F0-B703-ABCBF58A10FE.jpg (1000x750, 152K)

No fun shop employee would sell to someone with trigger discipline that poor.

It should really tell you something that the vast majority of the support for gun control here comes from foreigners.

We already have enough. They won’t be able to forcefully oppress us.

What does that even mean? Are you saying I would support to live in a world where my children go to the store or movies and get shoot by some lunatic with a assault rifle?

It means Americans don't support gun control. It's literally all yuros. And an unusual number of Croatians, although I suppose you just might not have a life.

I i had to choose between
>A whole world government enslaving everyone
>Some incel shooting some classmate
Its obvious what I would do

Except the purchaser of the ammo and gun should be black and instead of Safeway hes going to the local crip spot.

Lecture yourself about life, I could say you need guns to overcompensate for your small penis size. Anyone it’s just crazy that you can buy a assault rifle without needing a gun license or mental health check up.

You won't though. Unless you're a gangbanger, the odds of you getting shot in this country are lower than the odds of getting struck by lightning. Carry a lightning rod around everywhere you go?

Attached: 1565125000720.gif (1724x2982, 317K)

FB /joaquin.castro.142

ITS STILL UP!!!

Attached: 64621321_10100453181164847_8223662890553442304_n.jpg (960x960, 91K)

>the head of the serpent

mass shootings keep happening because of the governments desire to regulate guns.

Attached: 1564909551403.jpg (750x752, 168K)

Mass shootings have been routine in this country since before I was born. It's just part of our culture. The reaction is all just political theater whenever it happens with both sides aiming to score points off of it. Nobody here really cares. I don't know anyone who is even slightly phased by it.

If the government is willing to keep triggering mental retards into shooting up random schools, you can only imagine what sick plans they have for when theyve disarmed the population.

Attached: 1564532072297.jpg (800x600, 130K)

You do need a background check. What gets me is how you can come talk out of your ass about shit you know nothing about just because my traitorous politicians want support for their stupid ass policies.

Pretty soon the nigger gangbangers running around my city will have an easier time getting guns than I can. Guess what that means will happen to me?

There's 330 million here and the "mass shootings" of note can be counted on your hands. Almost all our guns deaths are from our "urban" (black) shitholes. You're fine in America as long as you're not in some ethnic holdout.

Any rifle can be an assault rifle. Snipers shoot one or two rounds at a time and do incredible psychological damage.
The reason this wasn't happening in the 1950's was that parents hit their kids. Teachers and principals hit the kids. With a stick, on the ass, for acting out or being disrespectful. No one hit their kids anymore, in fact, kids tell the parents what to do. It's insanity. My Dad would hit me if I put my elbows on the table during dinner, or didn't address him as, 'Sir'. I was given a rifle when I was twelve years old, and I've never shot anyone.

The feigning distress really gets me. Like, if it actually caused serious emotional/psychological distress to hear about totally random people you have no connection to being killed in a random way - you're mentally unwell. I don't care. Nobody cares. You're right it's all theater. Seeing the coordinated media blitz after is so jading. People really don't see what is so obvious and they never will

Attached: 1538855809305.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

Gun laws vary by state. In my state it took me months to finish processing the stack of paperwork (including mental health check and background record check) needed to even apply at the police station for a license to purchase long guns (so no hand guns)

The top portrays a fear of enslavement and the downfall of society. This shows a larger perspective of the world and humanity's course as they are worried about it in the longer scheme of things.
The bottom portrays immediate fears of random action. This shows a smaller perspective that cannot look beyond the most base of human needs.
And yet the left happily portray themselves as shortsighted and simple minded if it means slighting people who, at this point, don't care too much what they think.

But you could... all it would take is one man to buy an illegal AR-15. Then the criminal has firearms and you have none. Is this really that hard to understand.
Banning weed didn't stop people from smoking it.
Banning alcohol didn't stop people from drinking it.
Making burglary illegal doesn't stop burglaries.
Making things illegal doesn't prevent crime. It just gives you legal courses of action AFTER the crime is committed. So AFTER some psychopath unloads mags of ammo into a crowd with a now ILLEGAL AR-15 isn't going to save anyone. If you really think it is that hard to buy illegal firearms then you are an ineffectual cuck who cant do anything on his own.

The US government has no power to regulate guns without starting a civil war. Enjoy your bloodshed.

getting shot to death in a Walmart is a better death than a fair number of people reading this will have.

not sure what all the histrionics is about, but it's not about the victims, I think that mass shootings remind leftist assholes that their retarded rhetoric has real life consequences and that somebody may just shoot them for being the leftist assholes they are.

Attached: 1565060878663.png (720x405, 503K)

I live in the South. We have tons of guns down here. Mass Shooters are an EXTREMELY tiny minority. Depending on your state, you need a license first before owning a gun.

BTFO Gun Control Laws. Everyone should own a firearm

If he's shooting up a safeway why did he buy a pistol instead of the assault rifles right on the wall?

Good luck