I'm stuck in this terribly shit country... Best way to get out?

I'm stuck in this terribly shit country... Best way to get out?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.png (1200x600, 9K)

go to not canada.

Kill yourself. America just acts like it's tougher than Canada otherwise they're the same country. Only difference is there's terrorism and shootings here.

I'm not read to die. I just want to be happy in another country ;(

>filename
Yeah sure bud

Well then cope with diversity and liberal faggots by being as obnoxiously straight and white as possible It's what I do.

You can't leave. I feel like a crazy person because nobody here realizes how bad it is already. Richmond is literally china and I get treated like a second class citizen there because I'm not Asian. The Indians pretend to be nice and courteous but they're the single reason why Uber wasn't allowed here in Canada until this year. You see USA anons joking about the "clown world" but they need to see first hand how bad BC and Ontario have gotten.

I meant to say Uber in BC, not Canada.

Indeed. I am an Ontarian in the GTA. I'm sick of this group of sanctuary cities. It's so aids. I need out of here quick. Soon Canada will be a Brampton.

kill yourself

Jump the border

>Tfw 27 year old white male who grew up in Brampton

Atleast I learned never to relax quite early on

Apprends le francais et peut-être qu'on pourrait te donner accès à la meilleure province.

Attached: grenouille.png (1032x1100, 532K)

Mississauga is the least bad, out of Brampton, Toronto and the rest of these cities. However it's still cucked

Omelette du fromage?

Thanks, Dorn.

Attached: e58.jpg (276x183, 8K)

You already know the answer, user.

Attached: 1562772643201.png (500x390, 118K)

I know that feel, bro

AMERICA ANNEX CANADA WE GOT TONS OF OIL AND FRESH WATER YOU KNOW YOU WANT

Attached: canadiashitpost.jpg (640x640, 40K)

America is worse

When I see that leaf mean, I think about my own posting and think "yeah, that's about right"
Was a meme before I even knew it too.

Attached: hey-guys-i-found-a-way-out-bang-32447012.png (500x523, 136K)

Go North until you reach Russia

Can we all just "seek asylum" in the USA? Seems to work for beaners who clearly aren't in any danger. Difference is most leafs will contribute to society instead of leaching.

Attached: 63054551.jpg (400x269, 14K)

Great idea! Could also go to greenland

Unironic question, what's so shitty about Canada?
>gets burned at stake

Non, on donne accès à personne.

Pic related leaf

Attached: super-troopers-friends-1-0-1504047546.jpg (480x305, 25K)

Shit government
No culture
Retarded humans
Shit education
No happiness at all
Not allowed to be white here

the list goes on

Did America release a convicted war criminal from prison and hand him a cheque for $10.5 million dollars? Not to mention that they gave him an "official apology" from "Canada".

It's a radically more liberal version of commiefornia, except there are no jobs, everything is expensive, nothing works, and the weather is terrible.

Brampton is soft. Surrey is where actual tough punjabis are. Brampton is just a bunch of immigrants.

I like you Canada

Well on the next elections you shouldn't vote for the former substitute drama teacher part time sky instructor.

Attached: C5eHJNZU0AEfpG6.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

Go to Alaska

>Tough
>Punjabis

Hahaha no one's scared of brown people

It's the Carribean you gotta watch out for

Do a vehicle ramming attack

Don't, the only friend's you'll have there will be an iceberg and some bird that froze to death

This.

Fuck off. We’re full.

shit man, all of us might have to move to Alaska with the way things are going.. not only in Canada, the US, but also in the EU, and economically in East Asia. We're in for a fucking social cataclysm.

Did you grow up there? You have a problem with a single Indian kid & 20 of them show up with cricket bats. The place is hell on Earth. Fuck Brampton I hate going back, even for an hour to visit family.

You take a trip to the US and go to California and then disappear into a sanctuary city. Show up without documentation and give them any name you want. Good luck. The worst they will do is deport you one day.

I mean you can really disappear to anywhere easily. It's only really Europe you might have a hard time. They really don't give a shit in any piss poor country, they're too busy tracking down criminals with their limited police force.

what could go wr...

Attached: 3670232032288.gif (360x360, 3.05M)

The USA is a piss poor country and trump is too incompetent to fulfill his campaign promises.

The only decent thing about Brampton over the last 5-6 years is that all the other races hate each other so much no one pays attention to whites anymore

It's still a shit hole don't get me wrong, but it's fun pointing out Brampton too fans of diversity because it's such a failure

I heard an old story of a girl who walked through canada to siberia long ago

lol like he has friends now

Go east of Toronto, more white people who really hate niggers. All my neighbours own guns and a gun club is a min drive from me.

Move to Minnesota or Wisconsin. Everyone talks like a Canadian there and the weather is similar

Move to Terrace, BC.

Attached: 18A0AAF4-D7F8-4FEF-819B-D83E46AD48FD.jpg (1242x1194, 163K)

Stfu and leave this beautiful country. We don't want fags like you

I bet you're a nigger or a slime

Who is we? Go fuck yourself libtard faggot.

I grew up in a county where the only niggers and spics were rented farm help from Jamaica and Mexico and the one Asian family owned the one Asian food restaurant

non on est plein decalisser

I’m thinking drive. Or just walk through the woods.

Gun, head, thank you.

stop being a failure so non-shit countries will accept your immigration, you lazy fuck

>not riding it out in clown world

Fuck off, faggot.

Attached: 1564431792886.jpg (1334x1334, 151K)

Come here bro. We need more whites. Just do it legally though, my retard leftist cousin just got deported for saying she'd be here for a weekend with the intention of moving here. Do it smart and you're fine, Canadians have the best chance getting here since our cultures are nearly replicas.

>Live in Barrie my whole life (0-25 years old)
>Tired of everything, decide to move up North
>Not too North, but North enough to get out of Barrie
>indians and muslims everywhere

I have no mouth and I must scream

I'm leaving Edmonton to Barrie for two weeks on Monday. Surely it will be an improvement, but sshould I brace for anything lads? First time going to ontario ever

Meet me at the fountains on jeanne mance in 10 minutes im going to kick your ass

Get a degree on the TN visa professions list. Get job offer directly related to your degree.

Getting a TN-1 takes 30 mins at the border. Just like that you get a 3 year work visa for the company that hired you. You can do it as many times as you want, and hold as many as you want. There are no caps, and as long as you meet the educational requirements, and the job pays enough, you will be approved.

God tier...get degree in EE or software engineering. Get a job in Silicon Valley, save up for a year. Then you will have American work experience and can work anywhere you want. Negotiate green card for next job, or after you have stuck around for a year.

t. former leaf

walk across the border? faggot

There's fewer mudshits and poos here than in Canada, though. Some people prefer spics.

Je suis un paki qi peut parlez Francais. Jaime les Quebecois Europeane peuple est je d'eteste les anglais avec un passion.

Attached: johnin-polyester-hanging-90-135cm-russian-black-sun-wheel-Slavic-Kolovrat-Runes-Eight-Ray-Flag.jpg (503x310, 27K)

Meet me on erin mills and burnhamthorpe in ten minutes im going to kick your ass

actually Canadians are at a disadvantage in many immigration classes to the US.

Barrie is full of cakers and sluts

into the frying pan lol?

Good question, I wanted to go to America but was denied because of a 20yo criminal conviction, maybe Russia...

lol they release kikes who are much worse like reubenstein

Nigger i feel crazy too bc nobody else takes any of my concerns seriously. There is such a lack of career opportunity

barrie is pretty quaint, most towns just outside of the toronto radius are but the toronto radius spreads at an alarming rate. For example a couple years ago my commute to work was 20 min, now its an hour.

I meant in our communities, some (good) people will scoff at non-white immigrants for obvious reasons, but only losers care about based white immigrants.

imagine being such a faggot you want to flee to the exact same place you came from. The only real differences are a marginal difference in tax and we have an unearned sense of superiority.

If you flee your homeland how are you better than the somalians. Kill yourself.

Attached: Mountie1.jpg (200x252, 12K)

C'est basé et redpillé le Québec ? (Je compte pas bouger je suis bien en Bretagne)

Attached: John_Jeremiah_Johnson.gif (150x245, 19K)

what are you skilled in? What education level?

This

Ah yea surrey, home of temples qho openly display mass murdering sikhs as martyrs and BC politicians go shake hands there for photo ops

>Je compte pas bouger je suis bien en Bretagne
On espère bien, on est plein.

>Learn Spanish
>Fly to Mexico
>Cross US border
>Claim asylum
>Now a US citizen

Barrie is Toronto Lite, you will find the same level of degeneracy. Everyone is trashy.

Doesn't help that Georgian College is right there, a school that accepts retards. Your life will be filled with Indians/Blacks and Toronto wannabes

Do you know kyle wilcox? Tell him hes a nigger

>then cross back into Canada and get a free hotel and refugee status

Ne te mets surtout pas à imaginer qui que ce soit en France jalouse vos quelques arpents de neige perdus

Attached: 220px-D'après_Maurice_Quentin_de_La_Tour,_Portrait_de_Voltaire,_détail_du_visage_(château_de (220x276, 12K)

I am a master marijuana grower, like the best, but corporatization fucked the market

Si tu savais combien de français viennent nous fair chier à immigrer au Québec en emmenant avec eux leur accent de tapette, tu jurerais que le contraire est vrai.

i honestly think canada is better than here.
please prove me wrong otherwise.

Move here, live in a small community and contribute your time. We'll appreciate it.

And by here, I mean anywhere that isn't California or near a metropolis.

same here.
minus the culture.

Believe me, you don't want yellows and browns.

>Leur accent de tapette
Dixit le dresseur de caribou, vous avez l'accent le plus insupportable qui soit et c'est très objectif, y a aucune allure dans cette prononciation de paysan
Ceci dit je chie aussi à la gueule de ceux qui déménagent lâchement au Canada

Attached: mini_magick20190801-6-ct8hr1.jpg (511x700, 46K)

I hope you like snow, as in waist deep snow every winter. But as plus there are a lot lakes with good fishing.

i know it sucks but try and get into one of the government producer plants, they give good hours and benefits.

The reason we want to leave, is Canada will become like Bongistan if this path continues.

lol no shit everywhere is better than the uk