What is the opinion of the average person in your country of him...

What is the opinion of the average person in your country of him? do they finally realize he did nothing wrong and was attack by america on behalf of israel?

Attached: 1449108328940.jpg (750x1334, 108K)

>the average person in your country
irrelevant.

Of course, this is america afterall, depose leader of stable country, kill him, kill millions of people in said country, leave it in ruins, then forget about it all.

Fuck that wetback spic.

>he did nothing wrong

He dropped poison gas on his own people.

Of course two gulf wars could have been prevented if Bush 41 had criticised this when it happened. But that doesn't excuse the original event.

No one cares about him
But everyone I have talked to who knows about him sides with him, the idea of American invading middle-easter countries under false excuses is very common. But they always say it was for Oil, only a few blame Israel

>Believing a false flag
>implying K*rds are people or Iraqi

Attached: 1498736625401.png (420x420, 21K)

yep he did nothing wrong except recognize
his place and believe george bush senior
that it was cool to take kuwait..

He did nothing wrong

Shitskins can’t function without a brutal dictator ruling then

I have aids but I can confirm user is telling the truth

Attached: 5A6C08CD-F0DE-479C-B467-2A77253DB57A.jpg (958x951, 706K)

All to get their country dependent on America’s resources

>What is the opinion of the average person in your country of him? do they finally realize he did nothing wrong and was attack by america on behalf of israel?
the world started going to shit with the second irak war

>No one cares about him
why are mexicans such niggers and do not understand politics?
the deaths of saddam and qadaffi sealed the the future of western civilization

My father fought in the war agains thim in 1991. I think he was okay and shouldnt have been displaced.

>niggers
>Argentina
Kek

Why would a humble Guacamole farmer give a shit about what is happening in the middle east?
This idea of us having to care about world events is stupid

He was holding back isis and we didn't know. I don't think anyone now would know who he is and would be shocked to fine out he existed outside of South Park.

Stupid like you OP.

>do they finally realize he did nothing wrong
The average boomer thinks and 30ys thinks he didn't deserved to get invaded.
The zoomer doesn't know who he is.
OP asked about general population - the average citizen in our own countries. The average Portuguese only cares about football and 3 big clubs and trying to survive on gibsmedats govt.

Anyone else member when he kept trying to challenge Bush to a debate when he was accused of having wmds? He knew he was going to die soon.