Jow Forums in 2003

Jow Forums in 2003

Attached: 14298661.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

addictinginfo.com/2011/11/26/prescott-bush-and-the-golden-age-of-war-profiteering/
infowars.com/the-bush-nazi-connection-exposed/
theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's the question faggot.
Sick of you stupid niggers.

Bush is based! Can't wait to get back at Saddam for taking down the Towers!

Jow Forums didn't exist in 2003. /anime random/ still existed though.

Word around the office is, you've got a fat cock,
Yes I do, I've got a fat cock too, maybe we should rub our fat cocks together sometime, maybe a little oil, 2 fat cocks, together

Said nobody on Jow Forums in 2003.

9/11 was an inside job.

Attached: terror-all.jpg (150x224, 13K)

Jow Forums didn't exist until 2004

>Jow Forums didn't exist until 2004

>Jow Forums is founded in October 1, 2003 by moot, a 15 years old user of the DC++ hub #raspberryheaven and Something Awful's ADTRW forum. Built to be an English-language version of 2chan, moot copies 2chan's publicly available source code, Futaba, and manages to produce a meager translation. In a historic moment, he mistranslated "Nanashii", which stands for Nameless, to Anonymous.

9/11 glows. Fucking sloppy job mossad

Attached: BC03A5F9-8844-431C-9B03-1AE5B425C6F6.png (500x569, 175K)

Actual intelligent discussions happened and Jow Forums was legitimately moderate.

People here will find it hard to believe now but pretty much the entire internet, including Jow Forums, was incredibly left-wing indoctrinated, anti-war, Muslim apologetic, and convinced that retarded neo-con puppet Bush was some sort of master schemer (sound familiar?). Europeans and Canadians in particular were even more cucked than now, swallowing the diversity bluepill even harder and arguing things like how American "melting pot" mentality was racist and its better to let foreigners keep their culture/language/etc.

I really wish I had screencapped some of the stuff I saw on forums across the net on 9/11, true liberal cognitive dissonance and victim blaming going on that day.

Is acting like a retard on these threads a meme I don't get or something? Do you actually not know what the OP was asking? Watch, someone is going to say "i was just a kid and didn't know how to use the internet in 2003"

Donald Rumsfeld is giving the president his daily briefing. He concludes by saying: "Yesterday, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed."

"OH NO!" the President exclaims. "That's terrible!"

His staff sits stunned at this display of emotion, nervously watching as the President sits, head in hands.

Finally, the President looks up and asks, "How many is a brazillion?"

lord of the rings was pretty cool

John Kerry's a flip flopper! He flip flops!

You're fucking retarded, and you wouldn't be here in 03

Goo goo gaa gaa

Zoomers get the gas

Jews

Are traps gay?

George Bush is literally Hitler guys.

Attached: 001-Bush-Hitler-m-axt.jpg (604x447, 40K)

Göran Persson is based though I hope the Social Democratic Party won't keep moving towards neoliberal policies and useless identity politics within the next 10 years or so

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or /b/-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try Jow Forums - International/Random,

No, there is nothing at all gay about it if there are breasts involved, even if it's a dick in your ass.

i hav a jerkoff crystal if ur interestd

There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish

Fake news. You have to be 18 to use Jow Forums

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Attached: 20190521_224445.png (464x326, 239K)

>When the Remingtons, duPonts, Rockefellers, Mellons, J.P. Morgan, George Herbert Walker, Samuel Bush and Prescott Bush, as well as other representatives of America’s corporate elite decided to overthrow the government of the United States in 1934, they recruited retired Marine General Smedley Butler to lead it.
>The group intended to establish a Fascist regime that would send undesirables, including the unemployed, the Jews and political opponents to concentration and/or extermination camps.
addictinginfo.com/2011/11/26/prescott-bush-and-the-golden-age-of-war-profiteering/
>a tire salesman before becoming one of the biggest Nazi collaborators in US history
infowars.com/the-bush-nazi-connection-exposed/
>Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.Prescott Bush
theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

been here since 96 and can tell u ur dead wrong, fgt

Attached: DE521301-4956-4A0D-BD79-8B57D09C3698.jpg (698x512, 118K)

but pol they have WMD!!!!! Colin Powell told us

Attached: 1564942660570.png (585x560, 202K)

>t. Being this retarded in 2019

yeah people here wanna act like one day the liberal reddit hoards invaded Jow Forums and stuck around.
I mean that did happen, but Jow Forums also had a lot of left wingers. Liberals can't be fucked up social outcasts too? Of course they can

Attached: 34FA3B54-C2A8-4BF2-836F-9687EBCEAABF.jpg (200x199, 10K)

Attached: C4CAC546-E8D4-4C60-9C79-D0F70D24520E.jpg (960x634, 77K)

>Jow Forums in 2003
Sitting around campfire drunk talking politics and guns.

You never post this shit on blacked or shill threads.

>SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Attached: A4527626-9355-4B06-970F-9EE177EEBD89.jpg (589x469, 80K)

Attached: 1564886102534.png (621x271, 285K)

>been here since 96
Getting on AOL with IBM486 50MHz

Yeh I remember even as late as like 2007 hearing Jow Forums be called "radical left wing" on the news.

>radical left wing
Yeah Alex Jones was “radical left wing” “9/11 truther” in 2007

Attached: AFA1FDE1-CA8E-4020-ACA2-899AD9AC35F2.jpg (693x389, 88K)

This. Anyone claiming that this wasn't a common sentiment on the internet in early 2003 wasn't alive at the time.
t. ex-zionist neocon turned ancap anti-semite

The only place that called left wing was Fox News in a single uninformed news article.

Attached: 1564715683815.gif (431x306, 1.98M)

Hah! You're as fuck if you remember that joke...

>mfw I'm old as fuck enough to remember that joke.

Attached: 1565051588225.gif (450x359, 50K)

Attached: 1564717661009.gif (230x181, 1.49M)

Attached: 1564716294097.gif (200x190, 1.96M)

Nobody ever called Alex Jones left wing, the rest is accurate.

Attached: 1564485216258.gif (448x336, 1.57M)

Attached: 1564485175563.gif (250x188, 3.55M)

Hey Ya is the best song ever.

Wow just saw this guy on tv what a legend

Attached: 1444881403740.jpg (467x519, 29K)

Anybody else heard that the anthrax that was mailed to politicians was actually manufactured in the labs of the US military? Fort Detrick, was it?

....& who could forget...

Attached: 1564709302582.gif (200x150, 3.48M)

You're full of shit faggot. I used to talk to people all over the web and it was always a mix. Hell, I was talking to people on bulletin boards back when you still had to direct dial a server's phone number to connect. And I distinctly remember having long discussions with people on the politics and religion board of Portent.net back in 2002.
The web was full of every kind of political opinion back then.
The only difference is that liberals back then were far more reasonable and were actually capable of having a rational and intellectual discussion.
The first time I noticed that the web was getting filled with retarded, ignorant normies was when MySpace got popular.
Debating liberals there was when I realized I'd rather choke myself than stay on that shitty website.
Since then, I've seen that same retarded MySpace left wing faggotry creep across the entire web. What newfags here call "plebbit", is the exact fucking same kind of special retard as I first saw on MySpace, all those long years ago.

REEEEE NORMIES GET OFF MY INTERNET!!!!

I will if see them. I don't browse 24/7

Sadly it's true. I was arguing against it back then though. Seems only lolbertarians were arguing against it back then. Even lefties were in favor of invasion.

BASED BUSH TRIGGERING THE LEFT xD

Only went to /new/ a few times, & that was well after I first started coming here. What I do remember is the unironic use of the gay fox mask, & CP threads that would stay up...for days. Also, every other thread was a troll thread or a laugh/lose thread with that goddamn running refrigerator.

Attached: 1564718918544.gif (359x253, 1.97M)

Been here and on the web forever, as evidenced in my other posts in this thread.
Yes, shit was far more moderate back then.
But even back then, left wingers had an "all or nothing" attitude with regard to their ideology. Yes, the discussion was far more high minded and far more respectful, but there has always been an element of authoritarianism to the left wing way of discussion/debate.
The reality is that the left wing broke the unspoken agreement of respectful debate toward those who disagreed with them.
The left wing went full on rabid psychopath.

I'm old, I remember. The left broke the code of respect that had governed the interwebs for so long. The right didn't.

Jow Forums was more "moderates" vs lolbertarians back then. Lolbertarians were all over the web, back in the day.

>Who saw that awesome new video on Newgrounds???!!! Excuse me while I go play games on mini clip