ILLUMINATI CARD GAME CIA

>google 'illuminati card game"
>third link is CIA
What the fuck?
cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/06/0656E0017C5A226C916B973129795A83_Smoking.Gun.Proof.-.Illuminati.Planned.to.Bring.Down.Our.Culture..3.of.5.pdf

Attached: download.jpg (219x230, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/the-memes-of-the-cia-deep-state-36a707dc088
archive.is/6TRmP
cuttingedge.org/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchromysticism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boaz_and_Jachin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tisha_B'Av
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VALIS
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137323108/#q137323108
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/text/Martial Law/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1523837470771.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Attached: 1530711034573.png (500x439, 128K)

It's too late for me nigga. I forgot how the archiving site is called. Tell me what's the archive site name and i'll archive it.

I clicked it and it's about the card game but you go to cia.gov and search
Search is down weird

FNORD

Attached: Illuminati-Card-Game-004.png (483x332, 97K)

Git out smelly discordian. Go eat sosig.

Oops a shit flag, sorry.

REEE go away nigger flag

it’s supposed to be a joke

No.

Attached: Illuminati-Card-Game-159.png (328x481, 91K)

What's confusing to you? You don't think they are into mindfuckery? Check out their memes in Vault 7.

Who's laughing now?

Attached: CIA_niggers.png (370x547, 355K)

What is happening in this thread?

I clicked that shit, shit I wish I hadn't

>memes in Vault 7.
Can you post some please

They had smug anime girl reacts, kek

Where do I buy the game?

It's what was on Osama's hard-drive.

He obviously was looking into who is really controlling the US.

When are they going to play this card?

Attached: Trump-543704.jpg (620x413, 84K)

Toys R Us

if any of you have TTS on steam.
i can litterally tell you how to play it and the more you play it the more it make sense how it works.

Ty homie

Attached: Pokemon Illuminati Symbolism Exposed - YouTube.png (1280x720, 1.21M)

based

>mfw collected all those in the 90s, got 'em in a big binder now

Attached: 1476336779141.jpg (512x512, 55K)

Ebay but its an expensive collectible partly because people keep shilling it here

hackernoon.com/the-memes-of-the-cia-deep-state-36a707dc088

??

The joke is on us. It's all planned.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (600x300, 70K)

I accidentally clicked it bros, it downloaded a .pdf article.
Am I going to be suicided?

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 10K)

They are CIA memes

GET OUT OF THE HOUSE RIGHT NOW

DON'T LOOK BACK

I wanted to buy this game, but it's extremely expensive. It unironically looks fun.

There are some real life events that could be cards and the original game encouraged people to make their own cards.

Clown World: All alignments are reversed. If an alignment has no reverse, the card is out of play for the rest of the game.

Psychic Killers: Weird, Violent. You may only have one copy of Psychic Killers in play at a time. Power X Resistance X. Where X is the number of enemy cards and tokens in play on the turn they use an action token. Psychic Killers may Remote View (look at one opponent's hand) instead of attacking during your turn. If Psychic Killers attack, their attack is privileged. If Psychic Killers team up with the Ku Klux Klan, Any Government Organization, Black Activists or Any Weird Group, their power and resistance DOUBLES. (Yes really. These sick fucks are deadly practitioners of conspiracy and violent action.) Psychic Killers may Misdirect any attack on ONE OPPONENTS turn if they did not use their action token on your turn. A Pleb token is created and used to bait an enemy into attacking an irrelevant target. The Pleb token is destroyed at the end of the enemy's turn. (Lol! You thought you had us licked at Charlottesville!?)

I bought a set on eBay with a couple buddies of mine and we played for a while. It was a nice break from the other tabletop shit we'd been playing but overall the replay value just isn't there

I found a set on Craigslist for 80 bucks, mint, obviously not likely you all will find that too but it’s worth looking

The gf gifted me a set and we tried playing one time but it was overwhelming. I looked up a youtube guide but it was like an hour long so it's been sitting there a while. Some day I'll learn it. Just not today.

Attached: 1556741641060.jpg (960x748, 101K)

Does it help if I deleted it immediately after I downloaded it?

The original game was much better.

See you in Guantanamo breh...

No, they already have your IP logged the moment you go onto the website, you're actually fucked unless your were using a VPN. I'd recommend wiping Windows and buying new harddrives, as your current ones have already been infected with Weeping Angel

Attached: 1558657545505.jpg (5816x5400, 3.08M)

Is buy that for a dollar! Well I would if the value of the pound hadn’t fallen through the floor!

i TOLD YOU BY YEARS. Jews and Communists dont have bad taste in the arts, those fuckers put plain plans and protocols in plain sight.

Symbolism and cryptography till the end before aesthehtics.

Card game? More like "What we need to do in America the next 30 years".

archive.is

I still have that card somewhere... what does it meme???

Then why they promote ugly degenerate art?

Thank you broder.
Here: archive.is/6TRmP

What the fuck is this? This looks like bizzare schizo shit but it’s hosted on cia.gov

Exatly what I'm asking

This just looks like a pdf from an old newsletter or something that the CIA has reuploaded. Makes sense considering the original company was raided.

There arent even that many people there. At this point it's mostly a front to keep Cuba occupied with troops. Good McDonalds though.

POST THE DISINFO CARDS

I WANNA SAVE EM

If you scroll to the bottom there are index links. It looks like the cia is archiving some schizo website:
cuttingedge.org/index.html
Why?

What’s the company?

and post the screencap that says these are all pulled from living wall murals from an antarctic pyramid

good times

This sounds less as an ebik cia jike

Attached: pokemon episode 22 abra-6027x6988.jpg (6027x6988, 2.22M)

>Saturn

Attached: pokemon tower of terror -10000x3844.jpg (10000x3844, 2.66M)

Attached: 1558469835313.jpg (259x194, 7K)

I have some of these in a drawer. Are they easy to find? I don’t remember when or where I got them, but it was years and years ago.

The truth is even scarier than the conspiracy theory.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchromysticism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boaz_and_Jachin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tisha_B'Av
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VALIS

Interesting, thank you

>using google
no. plz stop

Illuminati is great like every game Steve Jackson has done. The man is perfect

>Who's laughing now
SJG has an amazon storefront that sells it.

Attached: click that shit wish i didnt.jpg (255x208, 15K)

>Are they easy to find?
It's been out of print for years so probably.
I think my old LGS had a copy

Soooo spoopy

Attached: EBAD1622-6696-4591-8CD7-6C3414798FA6.jpg (1426x1098, 468K)

tehy sell a version of it on amazon.

search "Steve Jackson Games Illuminati 2nd Edition" it's like $27

Why is that on the CIAs website

OH YEAH
I LOVE THES

Attached: BBPs.png (673x994, 769K)

Attached: UFOs & MIB.png (673x994, 723K)

That's why i made this thread

CIA

Attached: Spook Shenanigans in the IC 1.png (673x994, 684K)

Attached: Spook Shenanigans in the IC 2.png (673x994, 631K)

Attached: US Pedo Network 1.png (673x994, 749K)

Attached: US Pedo Network 2.png (673x994, 741K)

Attached: Truman Show.png (673x994, 871K)

>Knowledge Bomb. [Charolettesville “Unite the Right” Rally]
It was a very well planned “Perfect Storm”:

1) [Mayor knew & was involved]

The rally was a Trap, which is why the PD were told to stand down & why it was approved in the first place.

He knew a Car Attack was going to happen at/in the Rally & had memo’s/statements/tweets already pre-prepared/made.

2) [Agent Provocateurs were in the crowds]

This was on both sides. You had a mix of Natural conflict & Artificial(Staged) conflict. There job was to justify the Mayors call for NG.

Attached: Charlottesville 1.png (673x994, 840K)

3) [Leftists were bused in to attack the Rally]

They were given “free passage” by the Mayor & the PD. Cannon fodder is always needed/used for Color Revolutions.

4) [PD/NG were used to make the Right move away, which would cause the Leftists to follow]

Leftists needed to get/be in position for the Car Attack, so they used the Right as bait.

PD/NG were even told not the protect the crowds or set up anti-vehicle barricades.

Attached: Charlottesville 2.png (673x994, 883K)

5) [The “Car Attack” was a False Flag.]

Leftist organizers/herders led the Leftist crowd to the “hit spot” location. The Movie Stage was then set & Directors got in position.

At/In the “hit spot” location were Crisis Actors/Witnesses/Victims & Press. Some of which created/crafted the MSM narratives & clearly knew about things ahead of time.

A Modified Car was used & a trained Operative did the job of driving in(and reversing out) of the Crowd. The Operative escaped & a Pasty was used to take the fall for it.

6) [Helicopter saw too much]

It saw the whole Incident happen & became a “loose end”. NG vehicles were used to take it down.

(Weeks/Months ago I talked about False flags being done to blame the Right to cause Martial Law in Cities: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/text/Martial Law/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)

Attached: Charlottesville 3.png (673x994, 882K)

nah you fuckers are countercultural tools. read into RAW's connections to the JFK assassination, MKNAOMI, and iran contra. his muddying the waters in the so-called conspiracy community. a poison pill that attracts self assured hipster cunts into mocking those who exposed the vip pedo rings and drug/human trafficking and money laundering of rogue elements in the intel community.

fuck erisians and occultists

Mom, I’m scared

Sosig eaters bunned the fuck out

Attached: Soros Black Ops - PMC.png (673x994, 766K)

This game is good but the Gnomes of Zurich have an unfair advantage.