The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun!!!!!

>the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun!!!!!

Ok. But what about the dead people? Why didn't you just prevent the bad guy from getting this gun?

Attached: e.jpg (1080x1759, 625K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m1_4ixGop6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he posts nonsense

bad guys can easily get guns because there are so many guns

Ok. Then either get better gun control or suggest a better solution.

>But what about the dead people?
what about them, did you know any of them?

and that right there is the fucking problem, moron. too many fucking guns too easily purchased

It's that the only time I'm supposed to care? Why are you fucks so sadistic?

What about that one shooter that was stopped almost immediately by the NRA guy in texas a few years ago?

guns exist, therefore there is no stopping a bad guy from getting one.

Kys nigger?

You can't prevent bad guys from getting guns because no one trying to commit crimes is gonna follow the law

there really is no better solution. You could ban and confiscate all guns ib america. People will still find a way to kill multiple people. You take 1 lethal object out of the equation and you replace it with another lethal item. Lets also not forget that people will find a way one way or another.

>30 sec
I dont believe it.

Fuck you go to Canada you dont belong here
America isnt looking for subjectivists to rewrite all our laws customs and culture
Fuck you fuck whoevers paying you

Euro memefag pro gun. Wtf?

Attached: 1560114056582.jpg (640x853, 161K)

You don't understand, you can't control guns because there are so many guns. The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure that there are so many good guys with guns that the bad guy is outnumbered and can only kill a few people before he is killed.

Again, you don't seem to understand. The bad guy is going to get a gun no matter what, so might as well make sure that everybody has a gun. The more guns, the safer, because we can't stop the bad guy from getting a gun, because there are so many guns out there.

he didn't kill a bunch of people so that example doesn't count.

Attached: eyu66hkbi3w21.jpg (674x433, 24K)

How many people were in the venue?

>can shoot 14 people every 30s
>28 people a minute
>100 people in 3min30s

It would seem that good guy with a gun feasibly saved 90 or more people, depending on quantity of people present, accessibility of exits, and position of gunman.

>Canada
Lol, it's super easy to get guns here too, PAL or not.

Just buy it from BillyTwoWilly, he carries them across the borders search free thanks to his cross border First Nations status.

What is nonsensical? The fact that there guns don't even kill people, people kill people? It's just that sometimes those people killing people happen to have guns, which they use to kill the people. But if the people, and I mean all of the people, had guns, then the good people could try to shoot the bad people when the bad people try to shoot the good people. It's just common sense.

You don't like a country with guns, there are plenty of other countries out there.

He actually killed like 20 people in a church across the street his daughter woke him up and brought him his AR. Proceeded to jump in a passing pickup truck and high speed shootout the mfer. Baste and good story

The goal isn't to completely stop murder. It's too reduce it to something you'd find in any other first world nation. If they can do it, why can't we?

That isnt the problem retard, kill yourself. The real problem is that these mass shooters either got their hands on a gun through alternative means (not outright purchasing one) or they werent criminals before they bought it. Background checks only work if you have a record of crime or aggression. If this is a first offender who is even half decent at acting moderately normal and not telling the gun store guy "yeah I'm gonna shoot up a school" then it is technically their legal right to buy that gun.

Now say the incel got arrested prior for killing the neighborhood cats, harassing fellow students, etc and the authorities actually do their job, then the shooter would never be able to get a gun legally.

Plausible. 100 rd drum, 40+ shots at close range in 30 seconds.

HOWEVER, it would not dispel good guy with a gun trope since it was a quick armed response that stopped him. Police are almost never 30 seconds away.

vast majority of shooting committed by criminals with illegal guns, ban guns so only criminals and cops have guns because that will help
All violent criminals will know their victims are unable to defend themselves, murder rate will go up

Police are never far away in a bar district in a large city

Attached: 1565130738918.gif (400x225, 2.64M)

This.

In this case the “Good Guy with a gun” was the cop (holy fuck a 30 second response time, was he literally sitting beside the gunman?!?).

I like it

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-06 inception.png (688x430, 258K)

Imagine posting a Vox article and taking it seriously lmao

Daughter and father nra certified instructors

came to say this, these retarded ass media jews can't even hold a single logical argument in their minds long enough to consider whether it makes sense. They just bleat out nonsense to morons. I guess they think this is helping their cause.

it took me one minute of re-reading this to realize this would be a violent form of natural selection at work

you tried, user

Attached: suicidemouse_04.jpg (1200x666, 46K)

allegedly

Vox....Go away you retarded brainwashed faggot.

It's possible if everyone was fucking grouped up and there was no cover, still hard to believe. How were officers only 30 seconds away? And besides if officers werent there the count couldve easily doubled if the shooter brought enough fire power

Ok, then let's ban niggers.

I'm surprised Vox is mentioning the Dayton shooting at all

Do they refuse to think about how many more people he would've killed if he wasn't shot down in 30 seconds or do they just choose not to think that??

Attached: dc567y2-c5236632-994d-471b-9436-754e288f1f13.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Actually 36 people, last I heard (9 dead, 27 wounded).

Really impressive to tag 36 people in less than 60 seconds.

They killed 14 people to get rid of a "myth".

Shells from blanks or just fake cartriges.

You faggots really fell for these fake shootings again?

Why didn't you prevent him from wrongthink?

Well they're still fixated on the 14 that did die. Fair enough but I'd rather be able to protect myself than have to rely on cops being less than 30 seconds away for the rest of my life.

Because that would prevent me from getting a gun and I like guns more than I like a bunch of random people I’ve never met.

>what are trucks of peace

What does that even mean? How is that easier than banning guns and how does that address violence committed by whites?

Bet none of the deadfags had guns to defend themselves with.

Attached: 1561000848431.png (410x666, 395K)

Fuck gun control. My basic chemistry textbook is more dangerous than a gun.

Could have killed triple that otherwise.

So what you're saying is that if there hadn't been such a quick response, the dead and injured would be orders of magnitude higher and yet you want to only rely on a limited number of police to provide that rapid response?

There's only one 'solution' needed .

>hes going all out on a 1 post by this ID thread

If he didn't use a gun he could beat them to death with a blunt object ,burn them alive ,run them over with a car , use a rope and cement block or just hang them . Use your imagination dumb ass
If they are going to kill they will kill . Mentally ill people need help . Just like you op .

What about the dead people? Dead people don't trump my rights

Tell that to Paris. Or Mexico.

300k-1.5million Americans a year actually us a firearm in self defense every year. I'm not trading them for something that could be stopped by regulating the media who breed these shootings.

Attached: 1557509713735.jpg (320x392, 29K)

your complete ignorance to who is committing the actual gun crimes is pretty apparent OP. go look at the differences in casualties between gang related deaths, mass shootings, and suicides then tell me that we still have a mass shooting problem.

>But what about the dead people?
they shouldve armed themselves instead being a retard like you

Why weren't the citizens armed? Why do we have to wait on the one force that kills more citizens than mass shooters? Why do anti gun faggots have so little faith in good citizens who care about one another?

This will be the argument they use against vidya.

>the state will protect me guize
>just disarm!
>*gets shot*

Attached: effete_internet_male.jpg (468x700, 156K)

Place small explosives in the skulls of all white people that detonate at the first violent thought. Problem solved.

Why didn't the dead people have guns to protect themselves?

People abuse alcohol and get behind the wheel, ultimately killing themselves and others all the time. There are laws in place to prohibit public intoxication and operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Since people break these laws, should we ban alcohol?

hey...hey... let me tell you a secret.......

CRIMINALS DON'T OBEY THE LAW. THEY WILL PURCHASE FIREARMS ILLEGALLY JUST LIKE YOU CAN BUY MANY OTHER ILLEGAL THINGS. THE ONLY THING FURTHER GUN CONTROL DOES IS KEEP GUNS OUT OF THE HANDS OF LAW ABIDING CITIZENS... you faggot.

14 is better than 15+
You cant clairvoyantly show up to someones door and blast them away before they do anything

>posts 1984 tier answer
>checks flag
checks out

Attached: my sides.jpg (717x510, 100K)

Found clip start at 44:30
youtube.com/watch?v=m1_4ixGop6U
Ebin story

People could mail order guns for years, guns have been a part of human civilization and part of life for centuries.
Why now is it a huge problem? What's causing people to kill other people indiscriminately today? If it was the ease of accesses to firearms, then why weren't people shooting up schools and markets and crowds sooner?

Maybe it's not the guns, maybe it's the culture, maybe it's the way people are just ignored and told to take their pills and that will make everything better. Or maybe it's something else.

figure out why we wanna kill each other. prob has to do with the breakdown of the family but who knows

Should we just stop manufacturing guns? Bc that's the only way. Oh wait that would be retarded bc war is a thing.

That just proves good guy with a gun "theory" kill yourself so you never post trash bait again.

Start encouraging traditional family values and stop pushing ideologies that have destroyed the nuclear family. That's the only real solution.

Dude went shooting in a downtown clubbing area. It's illegal to carry a gun into an establishment that generates some % of its income from alcohol... Therefore, the guy was shooting in a gun-free zone. Kinda makes sense to make everything a gun-free zone so that people who aim to misbehave can try and top eachother's scores, eh?
Keep in mind that the first recorded event of "going postal" (a term that meant a shooting spree) was done with a bow and arrows... 6 kills. In Iraq, we were ordered to let every house possess 1 AK47 (the real kind, with full-auto) and 1 full magazine... Most of the time we were attacked with IEDs and RPGs... These were illegal in Iraq at the time. So, anyways, I really don't think OP has an argument here, is what I'm saying.

>A group of Americans on their way to shop at a local Shartmart formerly Walmart (2024, colorized)

Attached: 41241.jpg (720x559, 85K)

You're right. Ban Jow Forums.

The problem with these false flag mental retards is that what they're doing is the quickest way to getting caught and killed. You would be better off going to the worst neighborhood setting up a base of operations and go out at night doing hit and run tactics guerrilla warfare on projects don't need a lot of kills 3-5 a night and bug out you could do this in any environment woods mountains swamp.

Attached: 1560030215373.jpg (691x960, 47K)

How do you actually prevent a bad guy from getting a gun. I can buy a gun on the dark Webb and I live in a totally cucked country.

Most of the info I get is from Vox and Vice. Sometimes I branch out to Slate, Mother Jones, and Salon. I know NYT and WaPo is a much higher level of journalism but it just lacks the razzle dazzle ownage needed to hold my interest.

so the police was 30 seconds late

Attached: Noggler.png (888x885, 171K)

Good luck.
Sage

Attached: americans own 46 percent of the world's 1bln guns.jpg (1200x1210, 259K)

Attached: matrix gun control laws.jpg (1200x1091, 172K)

They're dead. Get the fuck over it, faggot.

Attached: ban cars.jpg (720x913, 175K)

I dont understand why you would care if you dont know these people, if you have never come in contact with them and they have never effected your life in any way whatso ever, from your perspective before you even heard they died then you didnt even know they existed

Do you even know any of their names?

Here is some simple math for you.
There are about 350 MILLION people in this country.
There are about 40k deaths due to firearms in this country every year.
That gives you, roughly, a 0.003% chance of being killed by a firearm. BUT ONLY
If you are
>in a gang
>a cop
>live in or near a black neighborhood
>or are suicidal
If that does not apply to you...your chances are essentially nill
Add that to the FACT that without exception, wherever the gun laws are strictest the higher the crime rate is, the reverse is also true.
Plus, firearms are used about one MILLION times every year in defense of self and others.
And if you want to cry about "muh mass shootings" you can blow that out of your ass too. As more people have died due to lighting strikes since the 60s as have died in all mass shootings combined. Twice as many in fact. Anyone against the 2A is an idiot and an ignorant fool. And, my enemy.

Attached: Battle of athens 1946.jpg (1709x1345, 668K)

News flash, retards: you know that massive undefended border you opposing securing? The same people muling drugs and sex slaves are going to mule Chinese firearms. Bad guys will still have guns and every citizen loses a civil right.

Good job, fuckos.

Attached: wisconsin2.jpg (1250x817, 268K)

Attached: Why arent we talking about the latest school shooting what do I win.jpg (1200x2133, 345K)

Attached: vietnam.jpg (960x756, 98K)

Attached: Unfair advantage.jpg (1200x1378, 181K)

>I've never met them so I don't care what happens to them

You're a piece of shit. No wonder 1,400 kids got raped by Muslims and nobody did a damn thing about it

What are the odds you guys will loosen up your gun laws? An armed Russkie is a based Russkie.

>You politicized a mass shooting in under 24 hours.

Attached: Tactical+almonds+activated_6f3b19_6437941.jpg (1200x1957, 262K)

Zero chance unless we hang our current king and his friends
sad.

Attached: revolution.png (960x960, 1.26M)

Attached: statist bootlickers.jpg (1200x1008, 160K)