AR-15 is NOT for HUNTING

CORRECT.

AR-15 is necessary to the SECURITY of a FREE State from a tyrannical Government.
AR-15 is not for hunting, never designed for hunting, it's for telling a tyrannical Government to Screw-OFF.

law.cornell.edu/constitution/second_amendment

Attached: ar.jpg (500x288, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAfJG1PMjbY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>AR-15 is not for hunting
a .22 is for hunting.

I cleared an entire hillside of feral goats with one

Fuck off...unless you have a F35, M249G...a fucking tank, an Apache helicopter.....your point is retarded.

Go hug and kiss your guns before they're taken from your cold dead hands.

Attached: 1522810034645m.jpg (1024x635, 56K)

No, I bring my AR-15 for hunting wild hog. I'm not going to trust a fucking bolt action to those dangerous animals. Boomers will rage at this all they want but there is nothing they can do about it.

its an inanimate object. stop crying

My rpg is great for fishing

Someone post it.

Attached: medli_gun.png (358x429, 94K)

Stupid argument made by stupid people. I dont have to justify my RIGHTS.

kill yourself shill rat

No one needs an AssaultRkiller-15(bullets per minute)

You are right an AR10 is used for hunting.

might as well dynamite those fishes

b-b-but .22 bounces around in the skull, instantly vaporizing you while fucking your wife and winning the lottery

all this over a shitty weapons platform...

Attached: 1507490591383.png (872x886, 220K)

That's not going to happen. They've won. The boomers will quietly hand over their guns and the great resistance they've been screeching about for the past 40 years will be over.

AR maybe shitty but it's the only one that's widely available and parts are easily accessible

ur gonna nee em when it falls apart

It may well be true today that a militia, to be as effective as militias in the 18th century, would require sophisticated arms that are highly unusual in society at large. Indeed, it may be true that no amount of small arms could be useful against modern-day bombers and tanks. But the fact that modern developments have limited the degree of fit between the prefatory clause and the protected right cannot change our interpretation of the right.

-- D.C. v Heller

well i ain't no American but as far i can tell AR's are the go to choice and eh hi tek or some shit are throwaway pistols

You'll shoot the drones and the gov state of the art weapons?

30-50 feral pigs are 3-5 minutes from eating my kids... ar15 come save me

ar-15 is for hunting gommies

The fact is the colonials had a technological advantage with their muskets over the natives they displaced. They knew weapons technology would advance, hence why they didn't limit the Second amendment. They also were ruled by an authoritarian government; hence no mention of firearm registries. Personally I fear another Great Depression, you can bet your ass MS14/Antifa/and skinheads will have their ASSAULT WEAPONS, I want to preserve my right to meet that force with equal resistance.

These people want to address mass murders, maybe they ought pay more attention when people make KILL LISTS AT SCHOOL.

Maybe do some work on the ethics of our society, figure out why young men are now snivelling cowards who can't handle social interaction; rejection; or a career.

Attached: 1564893229897.png (720x393, 250K)

Ar15=30-50= me

You may one of these days soon.

Watson a gommies

The AR-15 is excellent for dealing with swarms of feral hogs, much as it deals with swarms of feral jungle chinks or feral niggers.

Attached: 1462151698438.jpg (295x418, 29K)

Guess how many have to die before we give up guns?

Attached: ComplicatedPeskyCopepod-size_restricted.gif (500x200, 1.96M)

Have you ever been to the ghetto

My brother says he's anti-gun because they are 'designed only to kill, they have no other purpose', like lmao yeah that's the point

Thanks boomer, very cool!

ours were trash...but hey they were old and used a lot...AK will work all the time...AR all the time its Clean...

Your brother is the high iq of the bunch in your family ...listen to him

>Anti-gun because guns have the purpose they're designed to have
>High IQ

lol ok

Attached: 1547668252150.jpg (746x669, 98K)

22 doesn't kill anything larger than maybe a raccoon

really? sounds stereotypical the good ol ak myth, but nonetheless i see

It's for whatever LAWFUL purpose I want to use it for.

Attached: rights-in-america-vs-other-countries.png (500x832, 109K)

So beautiful.

Epipens are inanimate objects as well. So are inhalers.

youtube.com/watch?v=vAfJG1PMjbY
fuggin ayyyyyyy

It’s designed as a marketing platform for the munitions industry. It’s sold as an over priced security blanket meme for fearful boomers who enjoy LARPing their Red Dawn libertarian power fantasy.

The only ones who should be fearful are those who would contemplate taking them.

Attached: twuq5un.jpg (750x1334, 117K)

are people still so bone-headed retarded that they don't understand the difference between a RIGHT and a PRIVILEGE? Here's a PROTIP you dumbfucks: RIGHTS are not given to you and therefore cannot be taken away, eg RIGHT to bear arms; PRIVILEGES are given to you, and therefore CAN be taken away, eg drivers license.
GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK BRAINWASHED SKULLS eurocucks commies and libtards

Why? Are you going to go out there and execute the law enforcement officers serving lawful warrants to disarm dangerous, ‘adjudicated’ mental patients before they can use their meme guns to mass shoot a school or church? Is that what you’re gonna do? Fucking Kek, boomer. Goddamn you all live the power fantasy hardcore.

Lol do you hunt rats?

Dont coming crying when your internet and Fortnight is taken away

this or anybody coming to rob and or kill my family

Exactly. AR-15 are for deterring the enemies of the People of the United States. We need to have firepower parity with the average infantryman to do that.

It's for hunting bootlickers and (((government officials)))

boomer shit

The officers are just a screen, who would frankly not enforce a gun grab in most places. Don't you remember those stories from earlier this year about sheriffs refusing to grab bump stocks?

Attached: stein.png (1565x965, 455K)

>stuff the media wont tell you
had to manual search through news pages for articles like those.

some american said you don't need a driving license to drive is it true?

you can definitely hunt with it.

all an ar-15 is is a .556. its actually a lot smaller than a hunting rifle round. no it does not shoot faster than any other hunting rifle

You know, if they're actually taken from my cold dead hands, then I think I'd be pretty satisfied with my life.
Gotta stand for something, even if means dying for it. I advise you find your hill and really come to terms with what you believe in. Protip: if you aren't willing to lay down your life for what you espouse, you don't really believe in it

It's a target shooting gun.

you can but if the animal is big game the poor shits gonna suffer longer as ar's bullet are pretty small for a big prey might as well use traditional scoped rifles

>it's for telling Government to Screw-OFF.
so what youre saying is any interest in owning an ar-15 is a redflag?

That's where you're wrong. It is for hunting. It's for hunting communists.

All these gun companies selling me beefy guys with beards wearing worn out tan baseball caps.
Can we just see strong clean cut white men with short hair and proper apparel?

>bump
Agreed user

That post was retarded then and is even more retarded today, drone technology was already precise then and is only getting deadlier, so people believeing that AR15s matter are a bunch of idiots

you can convert an AR to shoot larger bullets.

You literally lost the whole point of the picture. The government will not bomb it's own citizens.

If it came to that, I'm sure those people in the government who approved of such a thing would be fixed and their entire lineage would be removed from the planet.

Doxxed****

>AR-15 is NOT for HUNTING
Alaska natives use it all the time, webm related. Why do you hate indigenous people?

Attached: Yukon.Men.S05E08.The.Final.Shot.HDTV.x264-RBB.webm (852x480, 1.66M)

I unironically think within a few years we'll see major weapons bans in the US; seriously there is so much pressure now.
Sad to see

It is for hunting. Hunting niggers

The word hunting appears in the 2A right after the word gun.

Attached: mg42 like a boss.gif (475x255, 3.97M)

You meant 5.56
It is aka .223 basically a .22 with more powder

Leftists think the military is their personal goon squad they can order around to bomb and crush conservative America with. What these low IQ nigger lovers haven't realized is that conservatives don't need to fight the military. They only need to remove the people who vote against them.

If say 30 million unarmed liberals were suddenly dragged out of their homes over the course of a week or so and shot on their front lawn the conflict would be over before it even started. They would no longer have the votes necessary to control the government anymore and would likely be too terrified to vote anyway. In a single week their control of the government, education, institutions and corporations would evaporate and it would happen far too quickly for the military or allied countries to do anything about it. They would no longer have any political power.

so is a 22 magnum your point?

AR-15 is necessary to protect your family in any SHTF scenario during which hordes of (((liberals))) may try to rape/kill/rob you and your family.

THERE IS NO ARGUING THIS DEFINITIVE FUCKING FACT.

Lol, you gonna do it.

Go tell that to the Viet Cong, you retarded fuck.

No shit sherlock. Its for killing you. Thats what the right says.

Attached: 1553138654005.png (1103x654, 62K)

>what this guy said

Just change the barrel and bolt and you can chamber it for anything tht fits uo the mag well.

Attached: 1518780892351.png (500x650, 180K)

... behold the power fantasy.
They’ll disarm ‘terrorists planning a shooting’ though.

i know for a fact in vietnam, the vc would sneak into cities southern forces were stationed at and set off bombs in bars or kill soldiers on leave. the vc would then hide out in the cities, most likely in residences of vc sympathizers and then leave the city.
the military is not going to do a precision drone strike in the middle of a city to kill some militant, regardless of how many people that militant killed. the optics would be fucking horrible. you're not protecting a city if you're leveling buildings. you can do it precisely, but the civilians you're trying to protect won't appreciate seeing drone strikes in the neighborhood.
sure you can set up checkpoints, but it'll sure piss off the locals and it takes resources away from going out and finding the enemy. door to door searches, curfews, etc. just piss locals off and the military will be pressured to finish up the war and lose political support.

Tell that to the Vietnamese and the Afghans. Dumbass who knows nothing about history!

The military would just use aggregate Facebook data sorted by google analytics ai to find and detain the supporters.

>AR-15 is not for hunting
True.
You need a Remington Mk 21 for hunting.

>the optics would be fucking horrible
only in a friendly, dare I say civil, war, would one worry about optics
don't underestimate what a desperate opponent may do in a dire situation

>general observation: pol/ is chock full of /nogunz/
some of these posts could be written by nancy pelosi

REM MK 21 for hunting wew big wallet ye have there

An Assault Rifle 15 is not needed for hunting. I remember taking this photo of one of the deer's that my "Friend" "Bagged."

I remember it distintly, he said that he was going to "hit the fun switch" and then turned on the bumpstock.

BAM BAM BAM

The deer was literally cut in half the military grade power of the .223. The meet was worthless, and although being split in two made it easier to carry back up the road, I wanted to vomit the whole time.

We really should limit our calibers to 30-30 or 45-70, the 223 is 3-4x as powerful based on the number and should not be in civilian hands.

Attached: deer-gunned-down.jpg (646x485, 54K)

No one needs an AR-15 but everyone should have an AR-10.

>AR-15 is necessary to the SECURITY of a FREE State from a tyrannical Government.
OPBP
/THREAD

>45-70

Attached: goodone.gif (141x141, 481K)

not for hunting....animals. Damn fine for hunting men.

For once, OP is NOT a nigger loving, dilating, cum-guzzling, faggot kike.

laff

Attached: metoday.gif (240x135, 2.73M)

I'm calling bullshit because, unless you were 20 yards and your friend was a crack shot, there is no way enough bullets hit their mark to do that.
This is an image of a deer hit by a truck.
And a pump stock isn't a "fun switch" you fucking lying sack of shit.
You don't even know what a bump-stock is, you shilling faggot.
Back to plebbit with you.