Marriage is a scam

Why are modern men so cucked by women?

Attached: 6FD278F1-5F0E-4756-B748-9143B497B992.jpg (1242x1211, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YjHc3vroiDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Marriage license s are from the era of eugenics. I would sign a prenup even if she was vastly wealthier than me. Marriage is marriage, (((they))) are trying to destroy it. Under today's laws, you hold everything in common, even if only one person made it. Stupid. Most o my cousins have refused to put their wives on their houses for example. Don't do that shit if you're the only one working or make vastly more than roastie you marry. Learned that from an army cousin that finalized his divorce in 3 weeks when she cheated on him while he was overseas. Keep significant financial assets separate and have a prenup, even if you're poor. Its not only for rich people.

Why have a prenup when you shouldn’t get married in the first place?

Date better women.

>prenup
Judges regularly throw these out

>Judges regularly throw these out
The answer to that is a jewish lawyer and recordings of her agreeing in private to it. Simple.

>recordings of her agreeing in private to it.
I mean tell her she's being recorded, some states don't allow recordings if the person doesn't know. The fact is most women will agree to the terms and even have sympathy to the thing.

>recordings of her agreeing in private to it
you underestimate how little judges give a shit about prenubs

Attached: 1562891729226.jpg (1300x1717, 1.17M)

>implying non-degenerate single women still exist past age 21.
You better be good looking, athletic, and rich if you're 30+ male looking for a 18-21 year old non-degenerate SINGLE female.

It's up to the judge, and almost all family court judges will side with the woman, or at minimum they'll say it needs to be argued based on "fairness". Do no trust a prenup, no matter how good your lawyer is.

Attached: 1563583321175.jpg (595x299, 65K)

Women are only as good as society forces them to be, and today that means they're rotten.

Gave her the house and kids uncontested? This can't be real

ex-Wife looking for more child support money she can blow at a local bar, clothing, and a good time on the town. Child support is computed based on percentage, if 50/50, 50%, if 25/75 then 75% support. Claim she is a drug addict and demand a drug test (First Check). She'll shut-up.

Attached: Raven.jpg (500x500, 60K)

Sounds like the women needs a reminder that she is not his current wife and as long as the person doesn't let his drinking be a detriment to supporting his kids along then it should not be an issue.

Ask her why she is following you/monitoring you? It is grounds for a restraining order. Use it.

Why not? If he knew he was going to lose them anyway (which he would), why waste money on a Jew lawyer too?

Attached: 1542405788324.jpg (866x1580, 444K)

All I know is that I've had two cousin males get divorced, and both times they kept the house and cars. Because it was in their name only. Financial records backed up the prenup and they women didn't have the resources to hire good lawyers. Just advice.

The answer is exterminating the families of men who enforce unjust laws.

does this guy frequently drink carbonated onion juice around his kid?

Apparently the best strategy if you see a divorce coming is to just lose your job. Force her to get one to avoid being homeless, then if she tries to divorce she is the bread winner.

>and both times they kept the house and cars
One actually gave her a car, because they had children together, but that was after it was finalized and smoothed out a bit.

>Why are modern men so cucked by women?
Because, they haven't had enough experience to become Volcel.

That's not to say it can't happen. In my state women got custody 99% of the time (proven) and when my parents divorced he still got custody because of how smart he was. The advice is more in the vain of "Don't assume a prenup will save you, so have a Plan B and probably a Plan C".

Attached: 1547693110192.jpg (556x787, 86K)

No, the answer is to start hitting women again and limiting voting rights to White men who own property.
That Jews should be exterminated or otherwise removed from North America goes without saying.

Attached: 1564917272064m.jpg (1001x1024, 400K)

>It's up to the judge
Why do people believe this? Why would you leave your fate to a corrupt faggot hired by the state?

As destructive as something like MGTOW is in the long term it would be good if a large enough group of guys boycotted marriage for like a decade or something so that the laws would get fixed out of necessity. Family courts in the US seem like the worst of the worst.

Yea, it's possible. Sometimes ex-Wife and kids are pure hell. Slave all day and get spat upon. Men Go Their Own Way (MGTOW) is the only answer to Hell on Earth.

Attached: RavenBlackbane.jpg (1288x1880, 442K)

Ancedotle evidence isn't proof that something is bad. Stop being a cuck.

You think this is bad? I met some ultra-sperg who somehow got married and had a kid with some slut that cheated oh him multiple times. Anyway the dude was still a loving father but they weren't feeding their kid the right amount of food and doctors reported them to CPS after the girl had to be treated at the hospital for something. The ultra-sperg and his wife eventually divorced but he lost total custody of the kid to the person FOSTERING her and that person eventually adopted her. Now the sperg has only visitation rights once a fucking month.
He told me he couldn't afford to fight it in court with a lawyer and he was threatened with no visitation rights by the adoptive mother. This dude was so clueless. He loved his job at a stupid fucking call center for some reason but eventually lost it when he told some random girl he wasn't even friends with that she had a nice ass or something right at work. He was fired by HR the next day.

They are indeed a disgrace. Family courts are infested with kikes and women.

It's worth trying is what I'm saying to protect yourself. It might not work, true, but there are steps to take to make it possible. Different financials accounts and titles make a difference. Not much probably if she makes more than you, but you can keep the house or car if you plan accordingly at least. That's a conversation people should have in good faith before marriage.

>so that the laws would get fixed
the laws are one of the main components of MGTOW

Marriage is simply a result of property ownership, like writing. Cunts are property, marriage is simply a formal transfer of ownership from her father to her husband.
Modern feminist "marriage" is not marriage with since cunts are no longer considered property.

We're on the same page then, because the things you listed are basically the Plan B and C I alluded to.

When you incels finally lose your virginity at like 33 you'll understand why. Pussy will make a man do crazy things. Reliable pussy you can come home to every single day and take to pound town even more so. You'll see.

Make sure she uses a different lawyer to review and sign the prenuptial. If you both use the same lawyer, she can go cry to a judge that she was coerced/forced and have it tossed.

Kek, these bitches are throwing themselves at 30yo dudes. We're most likely making more money and aren't as immature. Men peak in sexual attractiveness at 50, sorry fag. Keep praying for hot 21yo girls when they are gunning for older guys.

checked. And jesus what a gigantic pussy. He really deserves that ho

youtube.com/watch?v=YjHc3vroiDU

>these bitches are throwing themselves at 30yo dudes

not happening

Judges throw out prenups for violating the principle of equitable distribution.

It doesn't matter how bona fide the prenup is, it's at the discretion of the judge.

Unless that prenup includes putting a good chunk of change into an account to be paid to the spouse upon divorce, essentially placing an ever-increasing bounty on your own head, then it'll likely get tossed.

>prenup
Are worthless, especially once kids are born. Child support WILL be imposed, regardless of what useless prenup you waste money having a lawyer write up for you.
>Most o my cousins have refused to put their wives on their houses for example.
Just proof you're talking out of your ass. If the house is bought during the marriage, it's a marital asset, and depending on the state, she gets half REGARDLESS if her name is on it.

Stop larping like you have any experience with any of this, incel. We get it, you're angry at women, because they won't fuck you.

PS - "Muh cousin" is the incel version of "my dad works at Nintendo". Knock that shit off.

>The answer to that is a jewish lawyer and recordings of her agreeing in private to it. Simple.
Irrelevant.

>then it'll likely get tossed.
But not always, and especially in the middle class and poorer realms. Those chicks can't hire good lawyers. I get it, but at least try.

That is Tshirt material at the incel store

>it was uncontested
>i just signed papers and didnt get a fucking lawer because im a cheap ass and custody isnt a big deal to me
>now she wants me to

At this point you haven't fought for anything so why even ask what to do now. How fucking stupid can you be.

>prenups
>not being rich
>living in the USA
yeah any judge will overturn that

>Reliable pussy
>in a marriage
There are a lot of older guys who would laugh in your face if you said that to them.

Family court is when KIDS are involved. A couple with no kids will never go near a family court. Child support has FUCK ALL to do with prenups. Child support is where men are raped, not alimony, unless it's some rich dumbfuck, who's ex gets 12 million a month to "maintain her in a lifestyle she's accustomed to".
If you have assets before you get married, like a house, you can protect it by putting it in a trust. Prenups are a waste of money. If you buy it during the marriage, she gets a piece of it.

>Just proof you're talking out of your ass. If the house is bought during the marriage, it's a marital asset, and depending on the state, she gets half REGARDLESS if her name is on it.
I think he paid for her hotel bill. Not sure the state, he was in the army. Maybe NC?
>Stop larping like you have any experience with any of this, incel.
I suppose I don't. Thanks for telling me.
>We get it, you're angry at women, because they won't fuck you.
Not really...I love good women. Just protect yourself and think about it in good faith before marriage. Is that 'radical'.
>PS - "Muh cousin" is the incel version of "my dad works at Nintendo". Knock that shit off.
They still have their house's and main cars...

truth is its not worth the paper its written on.

I don't know. In any case you should beat her and destroy her stupid toy.

I don't understand these people. Just marry a woman who earns the same or more like wtf are you doing.

Men are society, we should be doing the forcing.

Don't accept the divorce, play 5D chess.

Attached: 1554032530743.png (1118x628, 97K)

Written laws and court rulings are not anecdotal. Go back to Reddt

To bad this is bait because interesting topic . All women have to do to gain the upper hand is file restraining order out of fear , even imaginary fear , the judge gives it to her 100% of the time and NOW you just lost all of your human rights. My vindictive cunt ex-wife told the judge that I suffered from highway hypnosis and posed a danger to my children driving after dark. The judge bought it , and suspended my drivers license from sun down to sun up . Any violation was attached to restraining order with instant jail and NO BAIL. it took me 5 fucking months to get proof of no such thing then get back in front of the SAME judge to rescind the original order.

Roasties like this ought to be flayed, shaved, and forced into servitude.

>actually believing pre-nubs matter anymore

(((somehow))) there is a immense case law for pre-nubs getting thrown out pretty easily if the bitch claims duress.

It's going to get thrown out anyway

The low end ones are.

When you go to court do you not realize that the judge and prosecutor are hired and paid by the same entity? Did you ever think you'd get a fair trial?

Pro-tip: often times the court-appointed defense attorney is working with the same judge and prosecutor against you.

>Written laws and court rulings are arbitrary.
SCOTUS rules 5-4 on all major decisions. It's all entirely arbitrary.

prenups don't count for shit moron. judges throw them out after 5 years of marriage.

I KNEW you'd respond, because you incels always do. "What I think I heard" made up bullshit never matches reality. Just fucking stop. Nobody cares. You're not going to change anything making shit up on IncelCentral.

doesn't matter dickhead. get educated and stop giving brain dead advice.

Nothing in the constitution gives SCOTUS the power to interpret the constitution. They gave themselves that power later.

Divorces don't involve prosecutors, you incredible moron. We're talking about divorce, not criminal law, you sperging sovereign citizen schizo.

Ok. Men should stop defending themselves from bad marriage settlements. I get it. Have great day larping as someone you're not. You type too well to be retarded.

While you did correctly acknowledge that the supreme Court is the only court able to overturn or appeal family court rulings, you forgot that the supreme Court has not and will not challenge family court.

For the record. My divorce was amicable. Neither of us owned anything and we filed for divorce at the courthouse. I think I paid the $100+ filing fee. I'm such a cuck.

I didn't say that, you fucking crybaby. I said to stop making shit up to make your lame incel comments.

>Divorces don't involve prosecutors
Of course they do. The woman's lawyer is the prosecutor.

It is literally this easy.

The SCOTUS is a fucking joke. RBG has been dead since December.

>Telling your wife your insecurities
Oof.
RIP

What are we doing here? I think you're sliding people from actual advice. True, I'm no lawyer. Give all the advice you need. But that's what I've seen. The men that keep their houses and cars are the ones that have 3 accounts, one for each, and a common one. They have prenups, and they only have their name on the house title. Should men stop defending themselves?

We were raised by single mothers, and those of use with fathers saw them to be utter pushovers who believe nonsense like "happy wife, happy life"
Our teachers were women.
Our media, politicians, news,etc constantly tells us to RESPEC WAMEN and that men are evil.

Damn nigga. That resonates my feel chambers. Also chequed

the whole "prenups are garbage" talking point stems from a misunderstanding about what prenups are meant for, they are to protect pre-marital assets, mostly real property. They don't do shit against hypothetical future property and income, that's why your "I pay no alimony" and "she gets none of the house we'll someday buy" prenups don't work. It's funny because they were actually originally intended to protect women's property (widows mostly) from unscrupulous suitors.

This.

Attached: 28512854375.jpg (294x371, 57K)

I am enjoying this.

Fuck that. Throw them out. The west was built on contracts.

>not getting your wife hooked on heroin before the divorce
plebs
no harpy is going to steal my children from me and brainwash them

The answer is to just be poor.
When she realizes you're poor you won't have shit to lose.

Apparently, it was built on slavery. Kek.

I've seen this happen irl too many fucking times lol, romcoms and sex and the city type shows really did an number on some of these girls.
Prenups won't change custody, the only standard is the best interest of the child, so basically you've got to prove to the judge that's staying with you if you want custody.

of course one of the things that Jow Forums doesn't want to acknowledge is that women usually win custody because a majority of men do not want it, and usually pursue it as a bargaining chip. I'll also say that our court system isn't so much biased against men as it is biased in favor of the more cutthroat partner, which is usually the woman.

Being poor is the answer to everything. No one will fuck with you if you have nothing to lose. Trust me. Even Rockefeller himself said, "Own nothing, but control everything." Or something to that effect. Being poor gives you absolute freedom. The worst that can happen is the state feeds, clothes and houses you for free in jail.

If they don't respect the law, verbal agreements, and contractual responsibilities why would the man?

How the fuck do men not go nuts and kill these whores in minecraft? I would've went nuts if I had to give my hard-earned house and money to some bitch. Why would anyone willingly sign up for this shit? Fuck marriage.

ONE
JEW
QUESTION
This is insane. How did we let this happen and where do we go from here?

You're guaranteed to be smarter than her. I'm afraid I'd spend every minute plotting some heinous shit user. Planting drugs on her, bribing a judge, cutting the lawyers brake lines. I dunno. I shouldn't have to know.

Ask any based attorney about the marriage contract and he will tell you it is a set up and a fraud, and the worse thing to sign as a male.

Do women just imagine that husbands and fathers are emotionless, utilitarian husks who don't feel love or pain?

Yes, they imagine men are just like themselves.

Is there no way to protect yourself?

Being sole proprietor of an LLC that owns a single property that both you and your wife pay rent to?

>How the fuck do men not go nuts and kill these whores in minecraft?
Never give your power to a woman

Slaves bought on contract.

>Is there no way to protect yourself?
Don't get married before the state.

men are walking banks to women
show an ounce of weakness and they will stab you in the back

imagine actually enslaving yourself to a woman in the current year

Attached: 1507306646865.png (1200x800, 523K)