Uh...guys? what the fuck did I just find?

uh...guys? what the fuck did I just find?

Attached: Dead Betts.jpg (800x2858, 1024K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JcaMI
archive.is/csrWU
howmanyofme.com/search/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping

>what the fuck did I just find?
same thing we found yesterday.

Attached: connor_betts_is_dead.jpg (2008x1039, 461K)

You found disinformation. Not remotely the same. And why use a dead guy? They couldn’t make up another guys name? Don’t be ridiculous

literally just a coincidence

Links nigger...

Face structures are different on the middle pics.

Poor schizos just need to get laid. Bring on the sex dolls, baby.

good redpill

Sloopy job mossad. The mother of the kid also owns a cyber security company that works with the government.

The fact that you fags are almost mandated to call us incels really helps us identify you. Thanks moshe.

yeah listen to this guy. jews are renowned for their honesty

They look completely different you fucking retard.

That is not the same person

Don't even bother. These guys think the world is flat. Fuck, they could be JIDF larpers.

This is why CNN tried to slide the conversation by saying he was leftist and Antifa. When has CNN ever admitted that?

WEW LAD THATS A SPICY FUCKIN' MEATBALL

>muh lens
I bet OP is a flat earther too

Shhhh...look at the titty user.. look at it...

Attached: 1317_amy-schumer-pecho-descontroladas.jpg (660x330, 25K)

Ahaha beat me to it

Attached: 7A626E5F-9ACA-458B-A3D9-71381627592D.jpg (450x338, 23K)

>It's the same person! Because sloppy job mossad!

>sage

Attached: 1509221493504.jpg (633x758, 68K)

lel

Attached: 1552278534148.png (473x500, 28K)

CIA NIGGERS SHOW UP REAL FUCKIN QUICK

>Oh omg, what! No way op. Did you actually find this? Omg!! omg!! omg!!
Go fuck yourself

it was in a thread that was shoah'd and I thought it was interesting. come fuck me yourself big boy.

Yet this thread survives? Hmmmm

So many shills here today

Wbtp

Attached: 1564344170876.gif (477x464, 2.69M)

It's literally the same fucking guy. Look at the odds in the graphic. If you think it's some astonishing coincidence instead of the government lying, you're a child.

Glow harder.

Attached: 7456456453.png (681x643, 557K)

you didn't find anything you are a fucking retard shill trying to make us look crazy and distract from the fact he was an antifa shooter. kys

ironic that a glow nigger would tell someone else to glow hard kys

this "math" is idiotic as fuck. some names comes with some surnames more often. you cant estimate it like this.

what is the chance of being named "Omar Smith"? According to this bullshit math, more than "John Smith"

> Along with his mother Connor is survived by his four siblings, Colleen Rodriguez and her husband Alfredo; Megan Betts; Brian Betts; and Kathryn Betts all in Suffield. In addition he is survived by a niece, Collinda Rodriquez; a nephew, Nathaniel Rodriquez; his father, Robert Betts of Mashpee, MA; and his grandmother, Mary Betts of Palm Beach, FL

if any of those names match with the shooter's family then it's real. if not then I'll concede I fell for it.

>he says math is wrong but refuses to show "correct" math
There's a reason this subject attracts the shills, it's fucking important and you're freaking out.

uh oh spaghettios guys
this is big

>forgets sauce
archive.is/JcaMI

This thread kills the glowniggers big-time. Get ready for massive shilling to shoah this thread in 3...2...1...

Attached: 1519096750534.jpg (480x466, 33K)

8y bait, with a whiff of glownigger.

Attached: Unknown-1.png (380x467, 18K)

Here you go. Ded in 2014

archive.is/csrWU

Attached: 9E6EDBC6-34DF-4C89-90E3-7540A878F04C.jpg (852x1024, 133K)

Bump

I didnt said, I just prove it you idiot.

you cant just look at popularity of a name and separetly at popularity of a surname then multiply the odds. just think about it for one minute.

you want correct math? just check how many "Connor Betts" are in the USA and divide it by number of USA citizens. Jesus...

Do you think the 40mm lens vs 270mm lens photo of the girl looks more alike than the two pictures of Connor?

Also, in case anyone thinks the picture of Connor was added recently, it wasn't. Tineye confirms it was from a Betts obituary in 2014.

archive.is/JcaMI

Attached: tineye.png (1324x679, 184K)

SHUT IT DOWN!!!!

>photoshop doesn’t exist in my reality
>people never lie
>unless they are everyone else
American education has failed not just your dumbass but the world.

It’s moments like these were I still find myself blown away by just how stupid humans really are

>Oy vey, don't believe it or we'll call you names! You fucking kikes are disgusting.
>you cant just look at popularity of a name and separetly at popularity of a surname then multiply the odds.
How would you arrive at a more accurate estimate? Show your work.

Attached: NElIev9bjYmZot_1_a.jpg (1200x632, 170K)

Lmao they don't even have a similar hair or jawline

SHUT

The world is flat

>they don't even have a similar hair
Different haircut bro
>or jawline
Different camera lens and angle, bro

You kind of lost me on the sister math but I agree that it could be unlikely that there are two Connor Betts with a Sister named Megan Betts near the same age.

this.
these low iq conspiracy theories are getting out of hand.

first thing: i would not check popularity of particular name in the whole fucking world. 2014 dead guy and 2019 dead guy are both from usa? great, then check only in a usa. if you narrow the location to one country/region than even method from the op picture would be quiet accurate. best way is just to check how many "[name] [surname]" is in the USA, but data of names are realively small and incomplete, so with less popular names estimation like in the op picture is even better.

but as I said, ONLY if you narrow location

>statistical there are 56 Connor betts in the world
>do you see a lookalike if yourself every 56th person you meet?

What kind of math is that?

>lost me on the sister math
4079/1000000 (odds of a girl being named megan) x 56 (number of connor betts likely to exsit in the world)

It's counterproductive if you join the thread, make one random insult, and leave the thread, you retarded shills.
It just makes lurkers think something is going on.

damn this thread is almost all shills. bump OP

I'm a schizo too, calm down.

That wasn't the "popularity" of a surname in the world, that was the actual number. The given names were based on probability.
Ask an actual question instead of simply being confused and maybe I can help.

the Megan betts related to dead connor is 34 year old lady who lives in Connecticut and her name spelled different

Attached: 6.png (1006x569, 69K)

Sometimes I really can't tell if you retards are joking when you buy into this shit

the 34 is related to the Connecticut connor

Wow, I guess we can just ignore the fact that a dead guy's name and face was used for a false flag. Pack it up guys, the glowie has spoken.

You missed faceblind, autist, and incel. Did you not receive the ad hominem handout this week?

laughed out loud pretty loudly at this

Are they both 6'3 as well?

or, maybe the guy never died in the first place?

maybe this has something to do with the clones.

look its Stephen craig paddock the vegas shooter. did the vegas shooter steal this guys name and school and job at the IRS and lockheed martin?

Attached: 1547680928309.png (927x426, 54K)

>And why use a dead guy?
You think the government would do that, just go around perpetrating false flags and making serious mistakes?

Attached: lies.gif (697x458, 3.3M)

>I'm so low IQ that I don't understand the significance of them looking exactly alike.
The infographic says there should be 56 people named Connor Betts. Try reading it you retard.

howmanyofme.com/search/

you can use this website to search the chance of someone who has this name in the United States, based on census data.

I agree though the math is way wrong in the OP picture, why use that information when you have better data?

There are fewer than 1,650 people in the U.S. with the first name Connor. There are 23,492 people in the U.S. with the last name Betts.

You again?! Fuck off with your shitty info meme.

I saw that, but I thought the source was flawed. I don't believe there are less than 2k Connors in the entire U.S.. The thing is, I wanted to be as generous as possible so the other side couldn't reasonably dispute the results (I made OP's graphic)

the snopes article does have the following though:

Connor D. Betts and Connor S. Betts did each have a sister named Megan, however they are also two separate individuals. According to Dayton police, Megan Betts was 22 years old when she was shot to death during the Aug. 4 massacre of which her brother is suspected. On the Greene County, Ohio, voter rolls, she was listed as having been born in 1997 and residing at the same address as Connor S. Betts, her brother and the Dayton shooting suspect. Her full name was listed as Megan Kathleen Betts.

By contrast, we have cross-referenced news archives and court records and confirmed that the full name of Connor D. Betts’ sister is highly likely to be Megan B. Betts, and that she was highly likely to have been born in 1986, not 1997. Each Megan Betts is or was a completely different person, separated by more than a decade in age, and bearing little or no physical resemblance to one another.

I feel like with some online stalking you can simply confirm this information, and doing so would put your fears of a conspiracy to rest I'd imagine, or ignite more flames, who knows.

>You again?! Fuck off with your shlling meme.

I have a question. Do shills make more than Walmart greeters? I almost can't fault your masters for selling their souls, since they're raking in billions (as foolish as it is for eternal damnation), but you? The little foot soldier? What do you get for your soul, minimum wage?

JIDF absolutely seething about this one.

Their noses are totally different. Foreheads, too.

That's why I ran the numbers on the number of Connor Betts. Now that the damage control machine is on the job, we can't fully trust text data we're looking at now.

But we can see how likely it is that there are 2 Connor Betts, and how many of those who would have sisters named Megan, and if we arrive at a high enough number to accommodate a reasonable chance for lookalikes, we can safely trust the official story, but since the probability gives us a likely chance of only one Connor Betts instead of thousands, we can safely doubt the story.

Are they more different than the girl in the lens example on the bottom of the graphic? No, and that's the same girl.

>I feel like with some online stalking you can simply confirm this information
two seconds on Intelius brings up all the information that these people are different. this entire thread is a dead end red herring waste of time

This thread reminds me of the "attached earlobes" we had during the LV shooting
>OP is faceblind or a shill

Lighting, lens, and angle can make anyone look like 100 different people. They're doing this shit to see if they can, full stop. I mean it doesn't even mean the shooting was fake, they could easily just pretend that it wasn't whoever it was if they deem it bad publicity. For all we know it could have been a team of Iranians or Norks

Show your flag

S L O P P Y
L
O
P
P
Y

>similar hair
See: ()
The hair looks very similar with the first photo of the Dayton shooter.
>jawline
Camera angle and lens. The width is the only difference.

>Their noses are totally different. Foreheads, too.
Not really. The picture where his nose is pointier also shows both the jawline and forehead noticeably thinner due to the lens. There are no discrepancies when the lens is added to the equation.
If you were here in March (which you weren't because you're a summerfag), you would remember people calling out the Christchurch shooting as a false flag because there was multiple pictures of Brenton, each with a different looking face. This was explained with focal length at the time.
So, which one is fake: Christchurch or Dayton?