God put a rainbow in the sky as a sign of his promise to Noah, that he would never again try to destroy the earth

>God put a rainbow in the sky as a sign of his promise to Noah, that he would never again try to destroy the earth.

Hey is there any way we can get God to reconsider this?

Attached: rainbow.jpg (800x500, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6TJmi0Zo0eU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peshtigo_fire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that he would never again try to destroy the earth by a flood.
ftfy.

God reconsidered when the homosexuals used his sign of peace as a symbol of sin.

No he said he won't use water again. This time we get fire.

>No he said he won't use water again. This time we get fire.
He used fire on Sodom.

Theme song for the thread.
Spread the gospel bros. There's not much time left.

youtu.be/6TJmi0Zo0eU

the next major apocalypse is gonna be by asteroid/comet that will pollute a good portion of the earths water supply. so you got that i guess...

He is doing it right now. What do you think the climate change is? Yes, it's his wrath. This time he will purge mankind once and for all.

climate change isnt what you think it is

It's used as a taunt
>Be a parent.
>Child does something heinous and you punish them so severely you feel bad
>After expressing your love for the child you promise to never spank them again
>Few weeks later, child is acting in the same heinous manner all the while taunting you saying "you promised to never spank me again"
>what do?
that's the rainbow flag.

Oh yes, it's totally an extinction level event. Earth is heating up like crazy. We're fucked and we won't be able to stop it.

This. Look up the Peshtigo fires as a clue of what to expect.

you beat me to it.

Attached: 1518148910589.png (500x500, 35K)

INVERSION
>INVERSION
INVERSION
>INVERSION
INVERSION
>INVERSION
INVERSION
>INVERSION
INVERSION
>INVERSION

We're not "fucked" as far as climate, but society swapping energy perspectives? That's going to be a challenge. The means exist, but the humility to recognize that is the only option for survival? People will have a very difficult time finding the courage to admit failure. Have a good "1"...

god is a faggot

do it pussy
do it

It's going to happen on a global scale next time. The Bible says the Earth will be destroyed with a fervent heat

>

You don't have to, the next time he wipes the planet clean he's going to use fire.

Literally prophesied.

Attached: Scorched Earth.jpg (1280x1024, 158K)

>The Bible says the Earth will be destroyed with a fervent heat

Heatwaves anyone? We hit a record temperature of 42c in Germany last month. It's just the beginning. I say it again: climate change is God's wrath. The earth is suffering from fever, trying to get rid of the virus that is mankind.

We're not a virus, but we are behaving like one. If there was a way out of the problem we've created, would you capitulate?

Look what happens when you tempt fate, dumbass.

Attached: Untitled.png (793x397, 522K)

The Bible refers to the kind of heat that melts steam locomotives to puddles in minutes and generates columns of flame five miles high. Not a gentle bake that requires SPF 30. Google "peshtigo Fire"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peshtigo_fire

>archaeologists discover a rare metal called trinitite near the dead sea

>Trinitite is created at the craters of nuclear bomb blasts, where the temperature gets so hot that sand and quartz fuse into a glass-like substance.

Sodom and Gomorrah were fucking nuked from orbit

There is no way out. Africas population is exploding and it will continue to explode. Prepare for massive climate refugees in next century. Chaos will ensue. Civil unrest everywhere. The elite will hide in bunkers. And then sometime all the water on earth will be evaporated. If you want to know what earth will look like in the future, look at mars today.

This man used a comma for direct address. It has been years since I've seen that online. I'm genuinely happy. Congratulations on not being retarded.

He promised that he wouldn’t try
Next time he will finish the job

Trinitite also forms as a result of bolide impacts. Not much of a difference from the perspective of the chap who gets a mountain dropped on him, though. I will say that if nukes were used, then Xenon 127 (I think) would be left in measurable amounts as a result. That stuff only turned up in anything more than trace amounts post-1945 and the Trinity tests, so I'm leaning away from ancient nukes on earth. mars, though....

Thanks bro, love this stuff. RIP Margaret.

>never again destroy the earth

lol, hate to break it to ya but he didn't promise that at all. He just promised he'll be more creative next time.

I had a dream last night about a giant flood killing everyone.

megaspooked rn

Don't worry LAST time was Water...
THIS time will be Fire.

Brutal
I love it