Meds are sandniggers and italians dont belong in the united states

>italian father, irish/german mother
>parents are divorced
>brown eyes
>cousins named vinny and joey
>live down the street from a heroin dealer
>walking meme

Attached: north italy white.jpg (1200x1628, 355K)

america is for everybody, asshat.

Meds are the master race and there's nothing you can do about it, change my mind faggot

Attached: 1561933922039.jpg (700x795, 156K)

t. nigger

> be western civilization
> we wuz romanz n greekz n sheeit

> meds aren't white

choose one

Attached: 1563816955299.jpg (800x533, 164K)

Another Jew thread?

italians have nothing to do with romans.

I would murder a kitten to be "sent" back to italy in the town my ancestors came from.

Yes, we are australoid now. Tomorrow we will be antartict penguins. Fuck your self in the ass retarded dumb fag

Attached: dennishopper.jpg (1024x435, 138K)

The gook is correct. You arabs have nothing to do with the original Romans. The original Romans were Nordic. Italy is proof that race mixing ruins any great civilization.

>british
>white

Attached: 1542682015759.jpg (3800x1904, 1.68M)

>greek
>white

Attached: white greeks.jpg (750x563, 90K)

Just apply for citizenship then you idiot.

>italians dont belong in the united states
Lemme expand on that. No one who isn't an ethnic American should belong in the United States. That is, someone who's of British ancestry and whose ancestors were present during the American Revolution. Everyone else is literally immigrant trash.

Attached: Ameriburger.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

Fucking eggplant. Dont lump the Northern Italians ( actual whites ) in with you Sicilian spaghetti benders. We all know your Nanas fucked niggers.

Attached: 1531378015206.jpg (474x283, 16K)

White means European. Europeans cluster together. Cutoff is at South Italians. No Jews allowed.

Attached: 1525421608269.png (960x959, 486K)

>my face when im white as hell
>my face when im as pure white as they come
>my face when im tall and beautiful
>my face when aryan brain to contemplate philosophical, scientific, esoteric, spiritual ideas
>my face when sensitive to art
>my face when i get to live life as a high-brow white man with only white ancestors
>my face when ill spend my life reading great literature, listen to the best music made by the greatest whites
>ill read the best poetry and enjoy the finest visual art ever made
>my face when i can become more and more conscious of the promethean, superglorious canon of white european myth and legend that symbolize beauty and truth
>my face when ill get a beautiful pure white aryan trad waifu and breed a huge family with and educate my children to love themselves and carry on glorious legacy of our perfect people

fucking hell im so god damned grateful to be a white man

Attached: 1559947996345.jpg (1080x809, 69K)

No they weren't you idiot

t. frenchie

im italian

Ever been to northern Italy?
Big cities apart, it's almost entirely made of nordic people.
My mother and brother both have blonde hair, my father has blue eyes.
My roommate was half a shade darker than the rest of the kids (his skin looks Greek or something, he would be considered white by American standards), and everybody bullied him to oblivion.
Because he wasn't white enough.

Attached: 4L_2AXAtPVX.jpg (3379x2311, 397K)

Thank god i don't want anything to do with ZOG

No che non lo sei pezzente, trovati un'identità reale

Found the jew