Who was the Hitler of pre 1933?

Attached: 129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg (229x300, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenback_(1860s_money)
foxnews.com/science/hitlers-secret-history-nazi-grandfather-jewish
reformation.org/adolf-hitler.html
bitchute.com/video/OMODdz5Cm2cE/
altcensored.com/watch?v=hE0gu5cjwCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would say it is tsar Nicholas II.

who was assassinated for calling out greedy kike bankers and their shadow agency of globalist murdering pedophiles?

there were many failures before hitler.

My great great grandfather

I don't know, tell me!
Any examples?
got a story?

Believe it or not Marcus Garvey

NAPOLEON

Napoleon

Uh that's some hivemind shit right there we were simultaneous

Ceasar possibly?
Napoleon was close
Both were lefty murders bent on becoming God. Only ceasar made it to God mode.
Hitler made it to demigod mode so he came close.

Attila the Hun? Napoleon?

ungern ofc

Attached: serveimage.jpg (375x527, 56K)

Napoleon

Attached: napoleon nationalist.jpg (640x777, 100K)

Martin Luther . Also remember President Nixon pointed out the small hat tribe/ communist infiltration of the universities

Attached: 2C174255-08B2-4A7E-A351-F3B659649C10.jpg (246x369, 37K)

Weren't jews emancipated after Napoleon.
Quick rundown?
interesting guy

indeed. nice hahah

My knowledge of Napoleon comes almost entirely from War and Peace and to me he appeared to be an angry manlet incel who burned down Moscow because Czar Alexander wouldn’t give him his sister

you guys nearly broke Jow Forums. I wonder, how it decided, who was the 1st out of you two

Attached: apu excite.jpg (550x441, 33K)

Abraham Lincoln, he tried to form a national currency that wouldn't be under the influence of international bankers, just as Hitler would later do. Of course, he was assassinated and production ended.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenback_(1860s_money)

He also wanted niggers to go back to Africa.

the historical napoleon was an unironic chad and genius.

Roman emperor Hadrian.

They're still really pissed off at this guy for fucking up their usury system (removing jews), encouraging native romans to reproduce and building a massive wall... kind of reminds me of the current guy in power.

Attached: 1517882860019.jpg (500x544, 200K)

Moses. And just like Hitler, the only thing he did wrong was showing mercy to the vermin after overthrowing them. 3000 clearly wasn't enough.

Attached: Exodus 32.jpg (736x709, 212K)

If not Napoleofag then Timur the Lame. If not him then Genghis, if not him then Jesus AND IF JESUS WAST LIKE HITLER then it's fortnite

Attached: 1c618df.jpg (720x984, 65K)

>Who was the Hitler of pre 1933?

Codreaneu. He even complains about Hitler stealing the idea of using the swastika from the Romanian fascists after he destroys communists with it in 1919.

Napoleon believed that jews would integrate into french society when he gave them full rights, later in life he felt that he made a mistake.

According to a report just out he was a Jew. So basically he was a nwo pawn in the creation of Israel.

i rather mean he was like hitler because the napoleonic wars were the actual first world war and after it france and napoleon got blamed for it all together with NEVER AGAIN like we have now with ebul hitler ect.

>According to a report just out he was a Jew.

Attached: dac456.png (500x300, 42K)

>later in life he felt that he made a mistake.
Source?

Huey Long you imbeciles

I feel old. What do I read to find out about historic personalities? I've only read Jow Forums books for the last 6 years I don't know, where to begin...

based

what did you read on him?

who was the nicest man on earth?

you should read the autobiography of benvenuto cellini.

willy wangler

Attached: 7c00a4a6d748150c3e4a261f615b5273.jpg (430x604, 45K)

Napelon isn't a manlet that is british propaganda.
Fucking newfags man.

>Just a jew
Or you have room temperature iq falling for misinformation this easily.

Attached: B but the jews said hitler's father was a jew.jpg (1500x6000, 1.34M)

foxnews.com/science/hitlers-secret-history-nazi-grandfather-jewish

>(((foxnews)))
Get the hell out boomer.

Attached: 1498877974542.jpg (1111x1111, 1.27M)

The Edict of Expulsion was a royal decree issued by King Edward I of England on 18 July 1290 expelling all Jews from the Kingdom of England. Edward advised the sheriffs of all counties he wanted all Jews expelled by no later than All Saints' Day (1st November) that year.

Attached: edward-i-large-56a61b535f9b58b7d0dff207.jpg (768x555, 41K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-190341_Chrome.jpg (1440x2560, 1.41M)

reformation.org/adolf-hitler.html

see
bitchute.com/video/OMODdz5Cm2cE/
But continue to fall for communist propaganda.

Who was also a bohemian Grove attendee

altcensored.com/watch?v=hE0gu5cjwCo
I wonder why youtube removed dennis wise channel
hmmm.

Fuck! I wish I could live and see, what was happening at the time, what the culture, lifestyle was like, to see jews of that time in person and maybe even talk with the King and hear his thoughts... Very romantic.

Hitlers objective was to create a system that was immunized against the jew virus. He wanted this for all people. He wanted people to adapt (evolve) to have a genetic trait that instantly rejects the jew virus. This is bearing fruit in today's world. The jews wanted to use tech to enslave and instead it has illuminated the disease.