This is why there are mass shootings

This is why there are mass shootings
This is not a sustainable society and it is only going to get worse.

Attached: 3vQ5Bl5h.jpg (780x552, 82K)

Indeed, now lets look at the epstein case

So the solution to mass shootings is to kill everyone who's not into cuckolding?

Well...if it works it works. Worth a try.

Look, man. We aren't going to ever eliminate the Pareto Distribution in terms of our mating hierarchy. It's human nature. You want to get laid, then don't be a shitter at life. You want to get someone to have a relationship, then be someone that is exciting to be around and isn't a drain on your partner. And wash your penis.

>then be someone that is exciting to be around
Who the fuck has time for that?

This is actually pretty spot on.

>We aren't going to ever eliminate the Pareto Distribution in terms of our mating hierarchy.
You can't eliminate the underlying desire but you can restrain it. The west has done this for hundreds of years by socially enforcing monogamy, shaming promiscuity, mandating marriage, etc.
Chances are this might also be part of the reason why the west was more successful than the rest of the world.
Female mating choice is heavily tied to the variance exhibited by male populations. The more picky females are, the less variant their population becomes and the more variant male populations become. In restricting their natural tendencies we might as well have encouraged a distribution that was more ideal than it was elsewhere.

lol you want society to cover up for your failure as a man
we're just breaking down the barriers and actually more naturally to our animal selves.
let me ask you - if you were a woman wouldn't you want Chad too? why should women settle for less?

It's a primate thing. We cannot change it. It just means that living in smaller communities is better because it mitigates the proportion of such an effect

Why are you against the most successful males passing on their genes while the shitters die off? How else are we supposed to improve genetically as a species?

Tinder and our degenerate culture changed all that.

Every 5/10 girl has 1000 guys messages her any time and has fucked 10 guys by age 18

Interesting theory user

You say that like it's a bad thing.

This

Legalize hookers so they can have sex with someone that isn't repulsive

Wrong. This came about from giving women rights. The only way equal rights work is if equal accountability is instituted. Since there will always be betas to absolve women, female enfranchisement is a system of male slavery in a democratic society, as men are extracted for wealth through the government. This is what couverture was for. Adultery was illegal, and women and men only have rights in a family unit that contributes to society.

"history before 1990 outside of the most degenerate countries in history doesn't exist"

-you

You're looking at things at an individual level, but at a statistically significant level things work out differently. If you let women freely pick their partners then women become more mediocre while men become more varied. This is something that still applies - it's part of the reason why there are much more male geniuses and much more male retards. However, this may not always be ideal. When it comes to populational variability there might be an optimum and you may not achieve that by letting nature work things out on its own.
But there are also other considerations, e.g. what women find desirable is not necessarily what is needed in a modern society. A reason why the west was successful might have also had to do with the fact that fathers picked the husbands for their daughters and they usually did so under socio-economic, rational considerations. If you want eugenics the very opposite is to let women choose.

Attached: 1544777309278.png (706x363, 48K)

>being this much of an incel

whoa dude you named a statistical term with capital letters. explain how human evolution led us away from chimp mating strategies to marriage and monogamy, then tell us what you were saying about human nature you fucking pseud

This mass shooting had nothing to do with the dating scene.

The most successful males are not. The most reckless and impulsive are. We have reached a point where there is too much pussy for millionaire chads to fuck them all, so most women get their chad fix from people like drug dealers.
The first generation of incels killed themselves. But through several generations, it is now the bastard spawn of criminal chads that are getting the short end of the stick 80% of the time.
These are the incel shooters. This is why so many mass shooters are black, they had a head start on the destruction of the family. White people are simply catching up with this phenomenon.

It's only a problem because some people keep obsessing on the 3DPD for no good reason. We have technology and the best entertainment in the history of the world now.

Attached: 1557214052559.webm (720x900, 1.28M)

shut up bitch

Of course, promiscuity is a virtue after all.

You are correct, we need to go back to cutting the balls off of incels so they don't spaz out

Christianity has a solution. If you throw women under the bus everybody can get pussy.

This is a good thing. In fact the only problem is that polygamy isn't legalized. It needs to be legalized so that women can marry the men they want without social shame. It could even raise the birthrates.

Attached: ezgif-2-34c06fe3d4ff.gif (600x430, 839K)

You will get half spic, half nig drug dealers, fail to increase marraige, make society more violent, introduce a genetic bottleneck to the entire country. All because you think pandering to gina tingles will get you sloppy seconds.

70% of men are not virgins

Not under natural prehistoric conditions. That's what these cretins you're arguing with, in vain, cannot understand. We do not live in natural, prehistoric, Malthusian conditions. If someone can't see the truth of who is and who is not reproducing at the aggregate level today, that person simply needs the rope. You don't need any fancy training to see that whites on welfare with criminal histories are having factorially more children than whites with PhDs who have never even gotten a speeding ticket. You don't need any special education to see that what men value in men is totally different from what women value in men, and that what women value in men will bring about the collapse of society in a matter of generations, as it has hundreds of times before. What these bluepilled imbeciles are, is mind-controlled, terminally. They don't know any history, so they don't know how ahistorical everything they believe is.

>It could even raise the birthrates.
It's probably the only way to raise it at this point.
Combine this with robowaifus and I'd say you'd have the perfect society.

Attached: 1523677582793.jpg (1200x922, 519K)

>Every 5/10 girl has 1000 guys messages her any time and has fucked 10 guys by age 18
Most girls are not on tinder

>Why are you against the most successful males passing on their genes while the shitters die off?
I have a friend who is easily a 4/10 redneck with fucked up teeth, horrible face and jaw genetics, and a small dick. He constantly goes to bars and smashes 8/10 women because all they do is drink until they are in a stupor while screaming how strong and independent they are. Then he beds them by taking advantage of their feminist insecurities while they're krunked the fuck out of their mind.

He has 9 illegitimate children and is still single. How is that improving genetically? Do you really think the top 3 men on OP's graph are all Chads? 99% of the time its Cletus or DeyShawn fucking a retarded woman who wants so badly to be independent that she will open up her legs for anything that breaths then be stuck with a retards child.

Is that how you cope with your loneliness? You're too smart to get pussy?

Attached: wrinkled chuckle.jpg (480x640, 12K)

Leave your house more often. Most men are getting laid without too much trouble.

It would even raise the death rate. Particularly that of children.

>You will get half spic, half nig drug dealers,

How exactly would polygamy create a situation such this?

They don't have to.

Attached: 647571323.png (833x795, 167K)

You don't understand women. See my other posts. They think solipsistically.
I'll ask you a question: when a woman says 'guys are all pigs' what is she really saying?

And
What is your point?

Nigs and spics are gonna nig and spic no matter what. Another issue entirely. In white areas it would do some good.

Lol Fellows. Just wait. Once you get to your thirties the whole situation flips and you're the one being desperately sought by chicks your age. By then they've realized their value and understand it's not much.

You don't understand. Women will have even more representation and vote for more migrants. You are thinking about this like you are negotiating with a man.

Woman have parasitical intelligence and
distribute sex unethically, often rewarding morally compromised men and rejecting good intelligent men.

Attached: 1560205907352.jpg (729x1439, 407K)

Women procreate based on a caveman mentality instead of a societal one

>rejecting good intelligent men.
Where are all of these good men that cant find a woman?

Since you are too cowardly to answer under your original ip, I'll answer: she is saying 'i am a pig and a whore'
Women are so selfcentered they believe only their perspective exists. It is the ultimate combination of naivety and narcissism. When a girl says 'men think with their dicks' she is actually saying 'i think with my vagina'

Probably. You should understand this just further advances the evolution of Chad and also that they'll bang the ugly slags but only knock up the staceys.
Accept the eugenics. If you're ugly, you shouldn't carry on your genetics. Ugly faggots and mutts are the reason why this country is failing.

I can't understand your gibberish. Can you paraphrase whatever you're trying to communicate?

He's saying degeneracy makes you a historically illiterate retard who argues with his feelings and urges.

your under the illusion that nature owes you a mate

violating survival of the fittest via social measures is degenerate and encourages subhuman genetics

Successful Men still outclass you financially, physically and socially

In any society, the truth is plain as day.
betas get left at the bottom, you are reject stock, kept alive by modern comfort where nature would have weeded you out

and the glaring evidence is as follows

what piece of modern technology do you require to be able to overpower sueorior males?

the Gun, the Firearm that fires metal projectiles with the power you lack.

because the truth is, if you went in with a knife or your fists, you would lose, because all these shooters are weaklings, who would be subdued in any scenario where they used their fists or a knife.

if you need technology to win. you already lost the reproductive race.

sure we can. it's called monogamy and marriage.

shit just making abortion and birth control a little harder to get will do wonders

So Blacks with their bigger bodies and physical strength are superior? Lol

Are you fucking kidding me? I know multiple women who have fucking horrendous looking, incompetent assholes for ex-husbands, who were total "shitters". They were just willing to tell women what they wanted to hear and fuck anything. The one who weighs around 400lbs has 5 children to 2 different women. He is a fucking loser that convinced a bunch of naïve, desperate girls to get married. Sold them a fantasy and then walked away. His genetics will carry on while some genius who is social awkward will most likely fail to procreate.

Enjoy your ideocracy you stupid faggots. Just look where the so called chads have taken us these last 50 years.

We need to go back to the days when women were bought and sold by fathers for marriage

Incels are incels for a good reason. Women can smell their bad genes.

fpbp

Even primates use tools to get an edge in fighting you fucking troglodyte
If I outsmart Chadgrug by killing him with a stone spear when he tried to fight me with his fists then I am the alpha not him

Doesn’t this say more about women than anything else?

You can take it however you want, but the premise is that those procreating right now are going to make a superior future for humanity, when it is probably the exact opposite.

When have women been good judges of character? Most of them are stuck in the impulsive teenage phase until their 40. Just look at how many broken marriages there are and children being born out of wedlock and tell me that these women are going to select for a superior race of humans.

Thank you for translating. I read that sentence like seven times without avail.

You dont understand my friend. This is an underlying animalistic drive inside us all. You can deny it but it's there regardless. Have you ever heard about primate cultures? Or primitive human cultures for that matter? One man getting the majority of the women is the norm in those settings. Using the cultural convention of marriage we can, to some degree mitigate this degenerate monkey drive, but you're fooling yourself if you think people dont cheat and this isn't still true in societies where marriage is still an institution.. just less so.

I agree, prostitution is the correct answer.

It says degenerates find each other

You are a fucking idiot hahahhahaha

Strawman, he's saying controlled sexuality is the only way to incentivize civilization.
I highly suspect you are female and feminized. You argue with assertions that the validity of arguments is tied to social status.

Robowaifus would change everything.

Give us those and women can do whatever the fuck they want as long as they leave us alone.

Attached: Alita.jpg (600x300, 24K)

>Where are all of these good men that cant find a woman?
Right here planning the next stages of the jihad.

Pay attention.

Next phase will involve extreme vandalism.

If you as a white man cannot match his strength and have your intelligence, then yes you deserve to fail.

if you are bested by the lesser races. then what sort of a man are you, what kind of master race to you propose to be if you cannot achieve victory in the most primal and true battlefields.

If the Master Race has been defeated by Victory and degenerated into something lesser. then yes you deserve your extinction

it was your hand that did.

If you are stupid enough to be tricked by Jews and weak enough to be beaten by Blacks

then you have no one to blame but yourself. take responsability.

Increasingly nervous because we will phase you out and then you get the bullet, hole?

Attached: 146cm_molly_13.jpg (674x1200, 135K)

Yes. That's the point. Women unrestrained are afents of pure entropy.

intelligence means nothing by itself.

earn your keep whelp

I'd literally rather skin myself alive than be some roastie's dancing monkey. You sound like the king of fucking betas.

They're producing offspring. While people with genius level IQs are being lost to the current social order.

Look how many retards corporations are hiring for skin color as oppossed to talent. How many billions of dollars are they losing?

Everyone thinks rationality is human nature when it is the exact opposite. It takes intervention and our society needs to be intervened before it turns into a central America or Africa quality shithole.

Fuck this was meant for the guy you replied to. I guess I'm a fucking stupid nigger.

Yes, we need a reset. Or the muslims will do it, complete with stoning for adultery.

I accept your concession.

Checked. Also, you ugly faggot nigger retard, we're trying to not live in nature with the other niggers and monkeys, we want to live in a sustainable society for humans, meaning monogamy has to be enforced to keep cunts in their place, otherwise they become cool wine aunts and single mother coalburners.

Also, your country is a Muslim country.

>This is why there are mass shootings
wrong

Attached: shootings.png (1127x614, 336K)

You are the type of idiot who uses an a/c with the windows open.

Genius is a limited resource directly connected to genetics. You don't just throw it away unless you are a nigger. Which might actually be the case.

Most like be a real gentleman and 'treat' women on the street. Someone's getting that pussy of theirs, they are offering it up, to who? Not you? Well, a prostitute kindly would. It's really a matter of equality. But that's not acceptable in this society. Better not let that pussy get away and make some retarded decisions, now! Is she frigid or something, doesn't know how to flirt? Well her clothes and shape sure fooled me! Don't be too gentle, they certainly don't like that! Hurry, grab your Jow Forums incel friends because now she is getting away! Not like she is a virgin, right. Bet it's still hot and tight. And if it's not, let her know.

t. tired of prostitutes

God I'm so fucking bored.

Wrong, the modern degenerate is the drunk manlet in a bar who shoves the largest man there because a monster called the state is standing behind him. When this falls apart, these 'alphas' are going to brutally die as whites form into splinter ethnonationalist groups.
You are the kid who fucks with people and then gets the teacher to come down on the guy you attacked. You are either an effeminate male or a female. And you know the rules.

there is a world of difference between a sword, a spear, a knife and the firearm

the former requires skill, strength and co-ordination to wield.

the latter merely requires a single trigger finger and eyesight, it is a shortcut created by modern war, that allows weaklings to bypass the rule of nature.

you lack the means to compete, so you use a shortcut.

looking at all the shooters, they are all unfit weaklings that could have their bones snapped by successful males.

you can fire the gun all you want, you will never be able to kill your inferiority

Religion was the only thing enforcing monogamy, you're not entirely disproving the assertion

>operating a firearm requires no skill
You Bongs are hopeless good lord

based spic

Would not surprise me, he argue like a woman and the largest proportion of gay people per capita are black.

Attached: 1564294913407.jpg (1200x980, 242K)

yeah, I'm pointing at the root of OP's complaint instead of blaming the symptom

Yep. Mystery solved.

you aren't entitled to a human being you retards

handing nuclear families to generation after generation of unworthy men was genetically and culturally unsustainable

become a person worth living with or off yourself

if you cannot outrank your sexual rivals in the realm if social, physical and financial.

you are inferior end of. what do you have to offer? why should anyone choose the whelp?

Alphas and Betas exist, but you forgot your place, because modern society has made us forgot what we used to do to your kind.

look at piggy. the fat speccy loser from lord of the flies.

when those males were reverted to the primal state, it was clear what had to be done with that filth. kill him.

you incels are piggy.

Attached: E93EF804-E182-4D1A-A314-E8045350B8C9.gif (500x276, 1.49M)

I don't think you understood my post. It's the other way around. Eugenics does not mean letting nature have its way but the very opposite: using human intelligence to actively refine certain traits.

I have given you multiple arguments:

- Western culture reached its height when Christian society enforced monogamy as a social norm and the sexual selection took place under a socio-economic imperative, with the head of the family being responsible for picking matches.
- Female selectiveness is tied to variability of populations.
- What the primordial female sexual brain finds attractive might not be what is needed in a modern society.

>because the truth is, if you went in with a knife or your fists, you would lose, because all these shooters are weaklings, who would be subdued in any scenario where they used their fists or a knife.
The problem is that guns trump knives and fists. The society that is better at employing its guns will win. Bravado is empty posturing. One can romanticise the noble duel as much as one wants but ultimate an army does not need proud warriors who take themselves very seriously but men who submit to order. Men who are willing to risk their own life for the collective gain. In that regard, even the individual prowess might at a populational scale become detrimental. It is clear that your thinking is lacking perspective.

Dumb fuck, the mating hierarchy was eliminated for a couple thousand years. It's called patriarchy, and it is what took humans out of the jungle and created all of civilization.

>how to tell that he didn't serve and never fired a single shot in his life

Levi here, our tribe is honor bound by God to kill the false shepherds who treat his sheep like piggys.

We will slay the false ones.

100% cringe

I think you're correct, but fundamentally only because patriarchy forced males to stick around and help raise the children.

And this is why they will all pay with blood
TAKE WHAT IS YOURS
14(and 88 hehe)

It's not the solution. Sex with hookers is meaningless, empty and there's no love in it. What incels want is love and affection, not cheap sex

I maje 200k a year, total my big 3 at 1535, and get more attention from women than the average chad. I simply realize this is all facilitated by finctioning civilization and the incentives that provides to the next generation. You are a shortsighted idiot who allows yourself to be policed by dangerhairs outside of merit or reason.

Take your meds