Did anyone get a mirror of this insult comic before it was deleted for HATE SPEECH

Did anyone get a mirror of this insult comic before it was deleted for HATE SPEECH

Attached: 21D05227-1A12-4800-9D94-DEBF7F325558.jpg (1000x1000, 435K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirrorbot.ga/mirrors/cm7s8n/
youtube.com/watch?v=S1nDOwXmLJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bitchute.com/video/ArVkge8d9cJJ/

Epic video, must see.

God’s work, found another:

mirrorbot.ga/mirrors/cm7s8n/

Thanks to every and all PATRIOTS uwu suki desu ~~~~

Attached: 1EB5AF4A-0726-4B84-B41E-F0C7A29BE2A0.jpg (640x360, 35K)

>bitchute.com/video/ArVkge8d9cJJ/
Lol a self-hating white nigger, nice find

Attached: 1562923254924.jpg (631x480, 53K)

youtube.com/watch?v=S1nDOwXmLJY

Attached: worthless.png (267x481, 262K)

Definitely

He was yelling at resteraunt workers who specifically insult their customers. Its called the Weiner Circle. Stop making yourselves look retarded. Look the fucking resteraunt up, this kid is a moron.

He said in the video he is half black half mexican.
>We can talk shit but you can't

>, i am a moron.
> niggers

Attached: anm06.18 PM 002.png (469x510, 455K)

Why are women even police officers? They're not even intimidating. There should be a 6' tall height limit.

Attached: 1499489518849.jpg (657x527, 32K)

it's even funnier because he sounds like kevin owens.

>restaurants have the first amendment because you can “look them up and they’re famous” and you don’t

Have sex

Its all in good fun english teacher. This kid took them seriously and started throwing nigger around because both you and he are autistic. This place is known worldwide for insulting their customers. Its part of the fun to insult them back. He took their first interaction seriously, like they never do it. Hes a moron and so are you. Congrats on looking stupid together?

>This place is known worldwide

Oh yeah that’s right before the first amendment, I learned that in Dr. Dreidelsteinwitz’s history class right after the Holocaust lesson

Have sex

I have a kid, thanks for the advise. Also, its the Weiner Circle you over sensitive nanny.

I didn’t say to have sex with your kid Jesus Christ

Based nippon seizing the term Have Sex away from roasties and pushing it back on them and kikes.

Sounds to me like weiner circle can't handle the bantz. The guy doesn't seem mad to me, he's bantering

Look I’m sure the Winrar Shekel does a brisk business telling the local rabbis where to stuff their meat but I don’t see how they get their own personal Constitution and Roastie Lipgloss Cops to enforce it

holy kek

We live in a society

holy shit
NAMEFAG
posting

ahahahahah

Attached: nu-pol.png (600x600, 407K)

Yeah bots need to update their meme folders

>5'10 king of the manlets
>regularly workout
>bench 250 / squat 400
>can box and judo
>probably just as good as a cop with firearms
Fuck you nigger I could be a cop

lol, woman belong on their knees stupid roastie

Maybe you could join Blondie Von Sausageführer on patrol

Women in the police force are pathetic, they are completely useless, any man could do their jobs and several times better, at the end she asks him to apologize to niggers or she will take him to jail WTF. That's not how it works roastie.

So they can dish out the abuse but when call the police to protect them from some of their own medicine? Plus I thought niggers don't like the police

Apparently it does in Chiraq

Someone should look for Epstein connections, that place is popular with celebs and we all remember the hot dog stand from Podesta’s Wikileaks

did you see how she fucking surrendered? What was that? How is she ever gonna enforce anything if the autistic equivalent of Karen asking for the Manager gets her to quit immediately? Whom is she gonna protect if she cant engage and defuse a single fucking casual autist trying to degrade her by calling her a woman?

Look at his face. The dude admitted to be a part black part Mexican. He legit looks like 56%. And he is screaming about how he hates his own race.

Good summary rabbi

They love police when they protect them from comedy and hate them when they stop drive-bys

Shut up sex tourist

>Whom is she gonna protect

“Famous” hot dog shops, if you can “look them up” they get special protection under the law

Hold on having sex overseas

Maybe if you get a Steam discount you can buy a new video game and go on a vacation yourself in the 3D world

a fucking disgrace
women just dont belong in uniforms

Jesus, wipe the sóy off your lips.

I made it up because I’m hilarious

No match for our video patriot here tho

35 replies
> 16 posts by this ID

Attached: 1550226154113.jpg (800x800, 129K)

Uh, he has a kid, so therefore sausage restaurants get special rights Hans

Like I said the bot is less effective with stale memes

Die, jew scum. Along with anyone related to you. Which, due to your inherent incestuous nature, is all jews.

So they can dish bantz but cant take bantz? I thought niggers werent fragile?

he’s clearly drunk and being a whiny cunt, not as a joke

STATE ENFORCED APOLOGIES NOW!

Oh god a drunk comic my stars I need to go buy some clutch proof pearls

The CIA removed all their fathers what do you expect

Khazars and Ashkenazis are pretty different

>comic
he’s a fat half-nigger you can tell at the 8:14 mark by his hand, he’s not doing it for fun you can tell he was upset about what they said and went full annoying fag mode. I’m sure they called him fat.

He is reaching levels of based that shouldn't be possible

>STATE ENFORCED APOLOGIES NOW!

Attached: 1563586849398.jpg (683x1024, 71K)

Dude I’m sorry the first amendment triggers you so bad maybe you should have some sóylent and a nap

He claims they called him a racial slur first, so he called them a racial slur back, but U CANDU DAT WYBOI DAS RAYCIS

They have enough trouble recruiting these days.

>this particular individual is...uh, it’s a famous shop, you can look ‘em up, and...uh...apologize or go to jail

The dangerous areas are no-go zones, the celebrity sausage restaurants get full SWAT teams in riot gear

Fucking BTFO

Goddamn you jap bastard, all jews die in agony, khazar or ashkenazi. One is openly antiwhite, the other is secretly antiwhite. Either way, they deserve nothing less than a slow blowtorch over their entire body for hours.

Sounds like that might make the Jews paranoid

Who does he think he is, Liev Schreiber?

in case anyone cares, I doxxed her the other night in the thread about him.

>Farrah COONey

No FB or Twitter apparently but a few other sites. Anons were contemplating writing in complaints about her to Chicago PD

Attached: IMG_1849.jpg (1535x1691, 283K)

Attached: IMG_1850.jpg (1342x1584, 204K)

Praise baphomet. It's hard to take women "Officers" seriously.

Attached: 71fuRvQvNCL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 43K)

Ears are different

You're right there's probably two Farrah COONeys around her age with brown hair living in Chicago that look alike.

He should sue the shit out of that bitch cop cunt, who actually made up rules/law AND judged and executioner. THAT my friends is pure tyranny and that's why women MUST NOT have rights!
You'll also notice that ALL the other troublemakers in that vid were in fact : women.

No women, no tyrannic society.
Remove female rights, now! worldwide.

Sounds like a tall order, what’s your first step

the guy was as an austistic moron as anybody in Jow Forums can get

What kind of boomer shit is this?

Lived in or around Chicago most of my life and never heard of this place until now. Seems it needs a lawsuit to shut it down. Chicago has a shit reputation for having people with bad attitudes.

Only boomers say that

Take your meds

Someone should look into it, seems suspicious

Sorry you don’t like comedy Venezuela

Im pretty sure she cant take him to jail for saying nigger. He should have went and made a big stink out of it.