NRA A+ rated Republican Congressman pushes for full gun bans

Today, Congressman Mike Turner (OH-10) announced his support for preventing military style weapon sales to civilians, magazine limits, and red flag legislation.

“I strongly support the Second Amendment, but we must prevent mentally unstable people from terrorizing our communities with military style weapons. I will support legislation that prevents the sale of military style weapons to civilians, a magazine limit, and red flag legislation. The carnage these military style weapons are able to produce when available to the wrong people is intolerable.
turner.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/turner-supports-restricting-military-style-weapon-sales-magazine-limits

What a fucking cuck.

Attached: A1BD7C05-16AE-43F2-BA93-CA02D4C85000.jpg (525x285, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/08/06/gop-congressman-rep-mike-turner-backs-gun-restrictions-after-dayton-shooting/1938091001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump won’t sign shit, this is the final shakedown of all the remnant rinos before the election, exposing them as communist globalists. 4D chess

He means that WHITE PEOPLE are the intolerable people. Unless they suck the dick of Judaism, of course. Jews and their Good Goys will have the right to blow up the world and or kill your for not wanting to be forced to integrate with darkie slave laborers. It is my belief that all major politicians who support such action (and minor politicians) must be killed. YOU white man, will be tortured all the same. Fight or suffer. Your choice.

>I STRONGLY SUPPORT THE SECOND AMENDMENT
>THIS IS WHY I WANT LAWS THAT DIRECTLY CONTRADICT IT

Every politician is a massive hypocrite and only interested in preserving their comfortable lifestyles.

Delusional cope, Trump is a NYC gun grabber

It gets better, folks.

>Turner's daughter and a family friend were at a bar across the street when the shooting unfolded.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/08/06/gop-congressman-rep-mike-turner-backs-gun-restrictions-after-dayton-shooting/1938091001/

MOTIVE OF SHOOTER CONFIRMED.

Treason

I mean this: All major politicians are out to kill Plebs. First they have to disarm them. That is why Plebs must kill all major politicians. Their Jewish Masters must die too. Kill a Jew before a Gentile. A Good Goy before a Nigger. A Democrat before a Republican. But do kill all of the above! There is no victory without bloodshed. There is no hope in submission.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Attached: C7QZqALU4AAu5c6.jpg (1200x923, 81K)

The fucking faggot called for red flag laws himself.

that's not an obvious false flag at all. send a message to a congressman by getting some fucked up kid to shoot up the bar across the street from his daughter? nah... gotta be a coincidence.

Nothing to see here, glowing democrats. I don't agree with these comments at all.

Attached: 1562726422983.gif (151x151, 122K)

Christ, you fags see anything everywhere

I miss when Sammy made me laugh. I sometime watch this Vid for pure nostalgia.. When he covers his face to hide his laughter I cant not crack a smile even when I'm depressed

>full gun bans
>full
So his and his family's guards won't be armed after the bill? Doubt it.

im feeling sleepy, aren't you user?

Attached: 1564341471953.png (1103x610, 657K)

Give it up. Trump will sign whatever lands on his desk. He is against the constitution.

The best thing about this happening now is we he plenty of time to primary these traitors.

>Turner's daughter and a family friend were at a bar across the street when the shooting unfolded.
that is one hell of a message

Attached: 1550998331846.jpg (522x662, 398K)

>GOP: Death to the Republican party
Good riddance

Steve Scalise took a bullet and almost died. This fucker cucked.

Attached: first gun confiscation.png (754x573, 484K)

America is on its deathbed the globalists are winning

Well, if you needed one last bit of confirmation that the latest string of mass shootings was totally orchestrated, here you go. This little shitstain folded.

Imagine being this fucking stupid?

Is it too much to ask to get a white politician who doesn't cuck to the jews?

Attached: We need to take away guns.png (1456x1096, 193K)

Attached: 1504057942075.png (544x609, 126K)

And... his tenure in office has ended

civilians, not professionals performing a job

why don't they focus on what causes mental illness? It's like selling people make up to paint their red/itchy nose due to flu.

Well fuck this motherfucker he lost my vote

Attached: 1-D Chess.png (1000x400, 120K)

You forgot this pic to go with your trips.

Attached: IS-PM_Boxes.jpg (715x411, 65K)

Trumps a kike fomr Jew York, he'll sign it cause his kike kids will cry if he doesn't'

As a foreign observer of American shenanigans, I've always assumed the NRA is some kind of gun control lobby group. Think about it, get all owners and manufacturers together, then help elect cucks like this guy to office to ban guns.

I'm surprised American's don't have a decentralized, competitive gun owning lobbyist group that isn't run by political hacks in the NRA.

pedo

The NRA is a gun control group. they make money through maintaining a state of incremental loss of the 2nd amendment.

really nigga

Attached: 1563904605569.jpg (828x951, 72K)

We might actually get that civil war after all. Tarrant was right. GOP cucking hard at the same time the DNC primary candidates are one upping each other calling for actual confiscation. Biden called for mandatory buybacks in an interview today.

Attached: 1533877429287.png (600x599, 432K)