Time to Start Doxing Financial Donors of Pantifa Supporting Politicians

Here is a list of people who maxed out their donations to AOC. Let's make a list of all max donors to other pantifa politicians like Omar, Keith Ellison, Maxine Waters, Adam Schiff, Presley, etc. These are the ew rules it's only fair.

Attached: EBUsFyRXsAAFIw8.png (792x612, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

summit.news/2019/07/15/aoc-refuses-to-condemn-antifa-terror-attack-on-ice-facility/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Me

Damn nvm thought the pic was saying "Who's fucking AOC?"

Keith Ellison thinks communist terrorism is cool. Who are his donors?

bump. addresses now

Attached: EBUkTGQUwAAvNOE.jpg (960x500, 47K)

>stay at home father
Where does he get the money to pay the max?
>underwear from lucy. Ima need to see some samples from ur model AOC please.

AOC's POC squad refuses to condemn pantifa terrorism. Why? Because they support it.

summit.news/2019/07/15/aoc-refuses-to-condemn-antifa-terror-attack-on-ice-facility/

Kek dyslexia has its ups from time to time.

The Dayton shooting was a pantifa revenge attack on a conservative bar. The pantifa shooter was an AOC and Elizabeth Warren supporter. Who are the donors bankrolling leftwing hate and terrorism?

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-203552_Brave.jpg (1080x1464, 605K)

Dots Snice
Hope Anna Prayer
Yessir Itsflat

The hilarity did not ensue

is this real? reads as satire.

It's real, or my name isn't user Y. Mous.

methinks that this and the hillary vid claim are just glows trying to make us look dumb. Especially while we are flooded with infinitychan

don't violate the nap bros. you're just trying to get innocent people killed for having a political opinion. you people are dangerous and homeland security needs to deal with you. i hope you nazis die in prison. go to hell nutters, you are trash.

Terrible B8, OP. Neck yourself for thinking this was remotely amusing.

Attached: glormpfgh.gif (460x552, 253K)

cry more

Oh no don't hold the left to their own rules. That's not fair! Let's go back to ineffectual resistance.

are these from car talk or whose line?

I found this in a Twitter reply so I don't know if it's real or not. But people can say their name is whatever they want when they donate so if this list is real then those people obviously used made up names.

You can say your name is whatever you want when you donate. I remember years ago when I donated to Ron Paul I used a fake name and profession.

>those troll names
Kek