Happening - Another Walmart Shooter

You faggots are supposed to be on this. Why should I have to do all the work?

breaking911.com/happening-now-cops-respond-to-shooting-at-walmart-in-kansas-city-citizens-asked-to-avoid-the-area/

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 8.26.23 PM.png (1478x1482, 905K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1bw7XUK1oUQ
youtu.be/tI28YNE0rRc
breaking911.com/happening-now-cops-respond-to-shooting-at-walmart-in-kansas-city-citizens-asked-to-avoid-the-area/
freebeacon.com/politics/california-removes-arrest-reports-from-kamala-years/
youtu.be/dg9aE6f0V2U
youtu.be/DTs2ZNZJXEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fake and gay

so amazing that the garlic shooting everyone already forgot about happened 666 days after the vegas event.
thank the lord this brave woman was able to escape from BOTH events
youtu.be/1bw7XUK1oUQ
she looks so happy to be alive. and lets not forget these 2 brave women here, both taking multiple gunshots just DAYS before giving this interview.
youtu.be/tI28YNE0rRc
look at the bravery there. that blonde girl even has a bullet still lodged in her liver and shes STILL out there powering through it all to give these interviews. so brave. so powerful

What goes in all fields

Who gives a fuck, it's probably just niggers being niggers

Stop

What big global thing is happening right now that I'm not supposed to know about?

Epstein India war other stuff to busy playing hearts of iron 4 to look up more

Nevermind - it was a single shooting in the parking lot.

Attached: 64diji9tu4n21.jpg (1976x1590, 194K)

Attached: 1565128022193.jpg (640x609, 102K)

imagine shopping at walmart lol

What conservatives shoot up Walmarts? We would never shoot it a Walmart most of us poor white trash fuckers depend on those low prices.... so obviously libtards doing this shit...
when we gonna y’all anout this neon Antifa and what they’ve been openly planning all this time?

what garlic shooting?

Bump

>What big global thing is happening right now that I'm not supposed to know about?
Fortnite season X

Satire much? The odds of being in a mass shooting is about 350,000,000 to 30... the odds of being in one twice.... ZERO. This is why it screams FALSE FLAG CRISIS ACTORS, mixed in with a few actual victims

>it's real

Attached: 1553114573922.jpg (700x803, 160K)

its time to ban walmart

Attached: Facebook-8eb007.png (500x484, 132K)

It’s in Raytown, nothing of value was lost.

You mutts can't even go ONE day without this shit, can you?

Attached: 1564941093705.png (1570x859, 1.15M)

>Raymore
Niggers

that website is bullshit 99% of the time.

probably a nigger

Shootings herr in florida. Is it just a shooting or "WhIte supremacists" mass shooting?

Attached: 20190805_171334.png (1080x1050, 1.59M)

Thanks for the news update.
I didn't know about the Kamala thing:
freebeacon.com/politics/california-removes-arrest-reports-from-kamala-years/

Attached: 1502998613671.jpg (736x419, 65K)

How many times do we have to say it.

If you gonna fuck up some shit in minecraft go to the servers with the elite jew overlords. Not generic shart mart servers.

Attached: 1534975864369.png (819x957, 121K)

walmart

>no one shot
>happening

I dare you to reverse image search them all
This is horse shit
The first guy didn't even shoot 4+ people

It'll be like that one in Baton Rouge earlier that just turned out to be nigs nigging and no one will talk about this in about 30 minutes

and Trump goes with it, and throws his base further under the bus MIGA

can't forget the hong kong protests/chinese military deployment there. explosion at russian ammo depo.

Who's the first guy?

Ooohh i dare YOU to put my wee wee in your mouth

Nothing to see

Russia making explode radioactive shit probably

>Fake
Ofc it's fake.
Acht chan was kicked from ((((cloudflare))))

Attached: 1537468818087.jpg (267x241, 15K)

good i hope this is domino effect lol

Truth

Attached: FaceApp_1563471677239.jpg (1588x1932, 1.59M)

The pedogate stuff and India probably.

That's probably why they hit 8ch too. We never get coherent happening threads on Jow Forums.

Epstein
India
Hong Kong
Iran
North Korea
Assange
Dems being retards in the debates

Lots of things going on that emotive but really meaningless things like shootings can coverup real well

wow user how can you even say that :''(( dont you remember that brave soul who escaped vegas just to be gunned down in another yet forgotten massacre in california almost a year ago now?
youtu.be/dg9aE6f0V2U
dont you see the way this poor ladies soul has been raped? dont you see the darkness in her eyes???

All the shitskins had to do was to leave the ice cream alone. But it's too late now.

doesn't look like anything to me

Kek

another brilliant performance from that same shooting a year ago
youtu.be/DTs2ZNZJXEo

that being said, there's a faceberg page being shared around that these are all coordinated attacks, obviously, but they're literally aiming for walmarts and targets according to the post
some bs about an El Paso Sheriff with an FBI family member telling them to avoid walmarts and massive body filled areas