Your Final Solution

I'm not here forever, I stayed here for 11 years. I'm here now to give you the solution you need, not the one you want. I've seen it all, in its totality of glory and horror, and I loved every minute, every shade of pill, every laugh, every cry, and every moment I needed to become who I am now. Take this final pill. The most damage you can do to the system you despise, resent, and want to destroy, is to step out but not step down. Land, a tiny house, cultivating your own food, resources, and power, is the answer. Shooting people is not the answer, rage and hatred will reveal you as impotent, continuing to enable to system will leave you trapped in it.

My parting words, to any of you who seek the solution to this worlds problems, is to create your own, and from within it, cultivate the world you know should be. I regret non of my time here, it was necessary to move past it. I know i'm ready in that regard, that I will not miss you, but I will be grateful to all of you for as long as I live. I wish you all the best on the path of light and if you survive this crucible of violence, hatred, wanton indulgence, and cyclical redundant darkness, then I truly hope you will find the love and peace we all deserve.

God's speed Anons.

Attached: 1564285733417.gif (500x500, 2.97M)

Pretty gay blog post honestly.

The world is ruled by psychopaths who wield Abrahamic religions in order to enslave millions of people.

PS No one deserves shit you faggot viking LARP.

I wont be far behind.

i stopped reading. what did this faggot say?

That explains why my sphincter cramped midway through OPs second book. I guess i have been a shutin so long that i forgot what a gaydar alert felt like.

omg guys, it's Q

kikes. each and every one.

Good advice, op, and godspeed.

>here for 11 years
>that spacing tho?
Hello newfren

true , also wield globalism and atheism now

how do u even cultivate ur own food fagotttt

Attached: IMG_20190806_194418.jpg (360x207, 26K)

The problem is these idiots are shooting indiscriminately. There's no message when you just kill randos with no purpose. Pick a select group, and over time, your message will get across. Stacies wont give you the time of day? Go after Stacies. Bullies constantly bullying you? Go after Bullies. Otherwise it's amateur hour where the kill count hangs out in the low 20-30s and nobody cares after a month...

Attached: 219316-shall-we-play-a-game-606-x-406_slide.jpg (606x406, 12K)

Didn't read, but i think OP likes cock in his tight asshole

Probably something about building a house brick-by-brick with your bare hands or you're not a real man.

I'm not saying he's wrong. He's a faggot.
>So long Jow Forums I have ascended from this mortal plane and im getting on the boat to Valinor here have my deep wisdom:
Don't be a mass shooter.
Buy some land and build community and family.
Wow. Absolutely incredible wisdom OP can I touch your robe?

He might be drunk.

Sound advice, user.

Attached: Screenshot_20190721-031159_Chrome.jpg (1241x2010, 1.04M)

>White guy witnesses a march for immigrants.
>Claims he's being opressed.

Yeah, no fuck off. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

- Oldfag that's been here since Mootxico

this spot for sale when OP becomes the next shooter to become popular on CNN.

Yea, ok. See you tomorrow.

Attached: 1565128873080.png (625x605, 47K)

Imagine actually handing the reigns over to minorities. That’s what they want, faggot. Either stand up and make it a better world, or don’t bother reproducing. You retire in the mountains after we win this battle.

Gospeed user, I truly believe your statement and I can happily say I´ve already started that path about 4 years ago. These time I´ve grown to be a healthier and better version of myself, perhaps because the feeling of opposing the grinding machine lifted my spirit.

I think your words may actually be Odin´s, sharing his insgight with us.

Attached: Odinknot.png (413x549, 186K)