Can any user explain this to me...

Can any user explain this to me? Why do Cathedrals pretty much all have 3 entrances and 2 towers and how it ties to freemasonry.

I need the schizo German to explain this.

Attached: 1555347512362.jpg (552x408, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tldm.org/news/martin.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They've nothing to do with freemasonry.

Attached: 1555347962783.jpg (552x408, 54K)

Just disinformation to pull you away from Christ.

Different building. You're mistaking for Masonic lodges.

I think Cathedrals are gorgeous but there is something satanic about the Vatican/Catholic church.

Attached: 1562366985694.jpg (900x664, 227K)

Boaz and Jachin. Jew zionist shit, basically.

There was a world wide civilization more advanced than our own that built them and they have covered up all of the history. Look up the mudflood theory, something happened to them and the freemasons big secret is about who left all of the "freemasonry" that they inherited

they literally had a ritual and seated Satan on the throne of st. peter during the 2nd vatican council

not that mudflood autism

Forgot the image.

Attached: RWS_Tarot_02_High_Priestess.jpg (750x1302, 139K)

The two towers represent duality. The middle represents the unification or 'godself'.

>Why do Cathedrals pretty much all have 3 entrances and 2 towers and how it ties to freemasonry
back when those were built, only the masons knew how to build with stone.

The commie knows what the fuck is up and said it better than I could.

Attached: hitler well then.gif (250x195, 801K)

Sauce?

>I think Cathedrals are gorgeous but there is something satanic about the Vatican/Catholic church.

Lol it's all conspiracy and photo editing. Masonic temples are completely different to gothic cathedrals. The reason for 3 door ways is to represent the crown of the cross and the trinity.

Islamic mosques seem to carry similar designs.

On another note, anyone knows why mosques have those round domes? Do they worship boobs or something?

Attached: photo-1535117423468-de0ff056882e.jpg (1000x1500, 142K)

see
also benis

>two towers
It unironically has to do with the left versus right false dichotomy. The three entrances represent government, army and the clergy.

Attached: 202c182c86a3aa3ba12cdc13625cdf6e.jpg (650x366, 25K)

Imagine being this retarded...

Islam is all based on pagan moon worship. Mecca worshiped the moon and their big rock is allegedely a moon rock that they worship. It's why the prey to it 5 times a day, visit it, circle it 7 times, kiss it, etc.

Attached: 1548642150983.jpg (702x395, 116K)

Correct. Freemasonry has always been considered something akin to "anti-catholicism" in the sense that they have similar ritual but they worship Satan instead of God. A bit like how the anti-Christ will appear holy but will actually be evil.

It is a copy off of byzantine architecture.

The 3 portal entrance is reference to the holy trinity, but other organizations have their own meaning for including it to their buildings.

Watch out for misinformation and shills

>domes
Moon worship/ it's to represent the vault of heaven
>similar design
Masons again. It's all saturnine/satan worship.

Idk, Catholic church also has other Illuminati symbolism in their churches.

Attached: 9eed12bec6488d0a6c77c3b1156f5e87.jpg (736x552, 97K)

That's a rationalization. They were built by masons, and their saturnine evil bullshit is older. The masons just told the church whatever it wanted to hear to get them to incorporate the design.

tldm.org/news/martin.htm
Friar Malachi Martin wrote all about it, there's some interesting videos on him on youtube

23 is the most important number in the world. it proves we live in a simulation

>Pope John Paul I, whose reign only lasted 33 days
This is new to me. And a murder ritual for him sounds very credible.

Do you not maybe see why, given that's your response, that they would try to subvert the entire religion for their own ends?

The vast majority of freemasons have their own beliefs. They usually study quantum mechanics and believe in a higher being. Im sure they're is others who worship satan.

All the religion is based off of Egypt's which I assume was the first. All these churches face the same direction too or some shit.

Attached: soon~01.jpg (2997x1665, 2.02M)

Attached: PassAlong.jpg (1653x859, 704K)

Attached: fight for whats right.jpg (2560x1583, 1.95M)

religion is larger than this

This is tiresome, my dude. There's a real conversation going on, about the potential of others, say the antichrist or satanists, to subvert your religion that you would like to bring others into. And yet you want to just dead end it with this shit?

These architectures have nothing to do with Freemasonry, you ignorant faggot.

Means your fucking retarded and illiterate, I'm sure St. Ignatius of Antioch was doing prosperity gospel you dumb spook

show flag

>33
Are you a freemason?

Gothic cathedrals pre date freedmasonry by a fair bit

DILATE.

It's in a book called "Windswept House" by a guy called Malachi Martin. Malachi was an exorcist for the Vatican and claimed the book is 95% fact, 5% fiction. The ritual scene is in chapter 1, in the section marked "1963". It goes on for a while but I've attached the first page.

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-212739_Drive.jpg (1080x2220, 1.18M)

I didnt know the masons played minecraft

No.

If he was an excorcist, wouldn't that make him a Jesuit? Can we trust what he says? Genuine question, I've done some research, and am always looking for more info/perspective.

I don't believe you.

Because women have three holes.

He was a Jesuit, he's talked about that at length. He seems pretty critical of the Church, it's reforms and talks openly about how degenerate it became. It killed his career and so he became an author/professional 1990s radio show crackpot. He's dead now, shame that he's not around to shed more light on what went on.

You're right, there was a more advanced civilization. You're also right that there was mudflood.

This. They are all modeled after Solomon's temple

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

The creator of Minecraft is a Mason

kike