Can someone explain why the hell he shot up a mall? In his manifesto he supposedly, haven't read it...

Can someone explain why the hell he shot up a mall? In his manifesto he supposedly, haven't read it, wanted to stop the hispanic invasion, but why a fucking mall? Wouldn't a home depot or just waiting for a Holiday/festival be just a tad bit better.

This is genuinely puzzling

Attached: will-el-paso-shooter-face-death-penalty.jpg (1000x589, 101K)

can you explain how a wal-mart is a mall?

Hopefully Putin orders his special forces to kill Bibi's son.

>the manifesto was his
>he wrote it
>it was distributed across the internet by magic while he was killing people
why are you all so retarded?

The Walmart was on a mall lot so it was at a mall. That is also why it was a gun free zone.

>haven't read it
Its only 4 pages you stupid nigger.

So he did it just because it's a gun free zone?

>why it was a gun free zone
all wal-marts are gun free zones.

>all wal-marts are gun free zones.
They sell guns.

just a mentally ill retard.
his manifesto doesn't make much sense nor connects to shooting a mall.

>his manifesto doesn't make much sense
Peak boomer.

Attached: corp.png (869x235, 51K)

why read it? there is no reason to believe he wrote it, or anything inside the document is a legitimate opinion and not written to illicit specific responses. this makes it garbage.

Prove to me that El Paso even exists.

antifa false flag

A conspiracy of cartographers?

why no go to the border and gat invaders there?

i dont know what happened.

but i know that it was largely different from what the media said.
not everything is a false flag, some people are racist plus psycho. Sure.
But so many of these are fishy, and this one seems like a perfect gift to the (((media))) narrative managers.

Its about attacking White Identity, while they attack 'whiteness' (just meaning white people, really) guns, and our borders while taxing us more to subsidize illegal migrants.

Fag

He got invaders where he was, so............

>wanted to stop the hispanic invasion
Look at that fucker! HE IS HISPANIC!!
If this was some kind of inside job, it was very sloppy.

At absolute best he'd be philipino

>antifa false flag
Wasn't his mylife changed to republican ? Or was that bs?

Checked. They are retarded. The only question I have is did he actually mean any of it. Some of the character witnesses to the mongrel paint a different picture as far social / political leanings. He loves Trump but not a single pic at a rally anywhere? He's so inspired by him to go kill people but not inspired enough to go to one of the many rallies or appearances POTUS makes? More data needed.

Well, he’s at least half Jewish. His father is Jewish.

Anyone can change that.
All 3 recent shooters were antifa and working in tandem.

Attached: GILROY ANTIFA.png (1016x2224, 1.61M)

he was anti materialist. (if that was really his)

Anyone got a link to this manifesto? Google and other search engines are cucking me and giving me CNN and buzzfeed articles

>he shot up a mall
Was it a mall or a walmart?
>he

Attached: 3_to_4_shooters.png (627x785, 618K)

I heard both shooters mentioned "Bill 447" but I have no idea what that means.

Because he’s a reddit fag who wanted to get rid of Jow Forums

>The father of the 21-year-old man arrested for the El Paso shooting massacre was a drug addict for almost 40 years and is now an energy healer who claims to have had visions of Jesus Christ and his dead grandmother

>The therapist, who says he has now kicked drugs and drink, through ‘a unique synthesis of traditional talk therapy with multiple energy modalities’ which he says ‘infuses spiritual principles, sound healing, guided meditation, life force energy, and other eclectic methods with traditional talk therapy.’

>Crusius Sr wrote that on December 23 he was driving to work to give a patient a mental health assessment when he got a call from his teenage daughter Emily, multiple murderer Patrick’s twin sister, telling him the news.
>‘It was my daughter wanting to know when I would be home because she needed a ride to a friend’s house.
>‘I asked, “Where’s your mom? Can she take you?” An uncomfortable silence filled the air and finally she replied. “She left this morning for Oklahoma.”

dudes this whole family is fucked up

Right. Walmart is also an easy place to stay from. Gun free zone.

Steal, not stay.

mentally ill people are mentally ill lol

im not sure where this Walmart is in relation to the mall, but they seem to have focused on the mall a lot

Attached: 1565029497203.jpg (1067x1157, 110K)

This nigga looks mexican or arabic

What race is he really

There were multiple shooters.

He did not write the manifesto.

The Feds and CIA did

Attached: 1565107000059m.jpg (621x1024, 78K)

Even mentally ill people have reasons.

There has to be a reason outside of "it's a gun free zone"

The only thing I can think of is that Walmart is a place where people on welfare shop so his goal was to get rid of what he considered most bottom of the barrel and why he did it during work hours?
Does that sounds reasonable in a twisted psychotic way?

because when you're that close to the border and we dont really have a border, everyone is mexican. you guys up north don't know that, which is why people seem confused.

>nigga
>using nigger vernacular
Nonwhites pls go

Fuck you, he didn't get shit.
Why the fuck hasn't a single fucking journalist or activist been assassinated, despite of all these total bad ass white revolutionaries running around?
Why hasn't a single maniac set shop across from the border with a scoped rifle and opened up on people as they cross?

Don't give that fucking bullshit, this asshole was a fucking plant sent out to shift the news cycle away from the absolute shitshow that was the Democrat presidential debates.

THREE mass shootings in one week?
FUCK OFF

He killed illegals. Not reading the rest of your post.

Clearly you've never been to a Mexican neighborhood. He should have gone to Food 4 Less, though.

this. the tgi fridays near the mall isnt "the mall" nor is the road or the cars in the parking lot.

That says more about the state of El Paso than his fucking plan shithead. No matter what you fucking say, traveling ten fucking hours to shoot random people at a Walmart is retarded.

WHY THE FUCK ARE JOURNALISTS AND ACTIVISTS INVINCIBLE?

Illegals are not people.

Fuck off glownigger kike.

this and who doesn't sign a manifesto or put their name anywhere on it

You are not white.

You are a kike.

You are brown.

Those look like swat dumb faggot.

(((look like swat)))

Remote neural monitoring / control. Learn

Look up who his father is he has connections with a cult and child sex trafficking rings

That beaner with her kids should be looked at further. I imagine she might also be referring to leo's. Where as your pic is clearly leo taking cover. (((Parkland))) was in fact a cop in gear doing the deed with blanks. In this case we don't know enough.

>he thinks there was one shooter

Maybe he's just a complete, dyed-in-the-wool, 100%, full-blown tard. His manifesto reads like it. That might explain a few things.

Attached: 1564951111625.png (600x560, 150K)

One theory is he chose to flip out there because mexis were crossing the border there every year to buy stuff on american soil only on the back to school tax free weekend.

when I go to these links there are 404 type "broadcast not found" errors. Does anyone have these screen capped or saved.

He did not do a good job apparently....

Attached: aHR0cDovL2ltZ2hvc3RzLmNvbS90LzIwMTktMDgvMzg5NDI3LzU1MTNlZTM2NzUyOWNlZDQ4ZGU1ZTJhMzhlMTU0OWIxLnBuZw__ (492x328, 27K)

Guessing you haven't been to a mall in shit stain murica lately. While most people have migrated to alternative means of consumerism malls are now th gather place of most of your so called ethnically challenged. The proclivity to material goods has not been satiated to the point of over absorption.

What about that claim that he drove around lost for 11 hours only to stop by that one random walmart to have a sandwich and then shoot it up?

Attached: 1563057542892.jpg (500x600, 190K)

A tard discarded by society and feeling like he doesn't belong anywhere and will never be loved. tragic for everyone.

>He was “taken into custody without incident” and without any law enforcement officers firing their weapons, according to El Paso Police Department Sgt. Robert Gomez.

Can someone explain why he chickened out?

Attached: Themanifesto.jpg (598x80, 15K)

That is like asking why some people have fight reactions and some people have flight reactions. People are imperfect and change their minds. Reminds me of the Australian Hoddle street massacre committed by Julian Knight. He shot a bunch of people and intended to take his own life, but he pussied out and decided to be taken into custody instead.

Attached: KbAPG27.jpg (750x742, 113K)

Maybe he was a patsy. Went ahead with the op with the claimed multiple shooters under threat and decided to stand down and go down in court telling the truth.

When did the picture of the shooter change completely?

Someone post the manifesto plox

The police shot and killed a second gunman. The coroner busted the lie. The main shooter surrendered, ready to go like he was supposed to. He wore safety glasses and ear muffs, so he wasn't on a suicide mission.