Christian vs Pagan discussion thread

Thread for the political discussion of religion and it's place on society too

Attached: image.jpg (300x300, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/3/druids-sacrifice-cannibalism/
en.natmus.dk/historical-knowledge/denmark/prehistoric-period-until-1050-ad/the-viking-age/religion-magic-death-and-rituals/the-viking-blot-sacrifices/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>political discussion of religion
religion is not political.
>inb4 "yes it is!!1!!1!!1 reeeeeeee!11!!@!@!11!!1 !"

>what has generally been th emain foundation of society for thousands of year sisnt political

what did he mean by this?

Attached: 1559698443130.jpg (689x758, 101K)

Why should White men worship a kike god?

Why should we worship the kike god, when it's the kike, and Christianity that has led us to our current point.

Get the fuck over yourself, idiots.

Christianity is a fucking cancer that needs to be eradicated.

Christianity is anti-ethnic.

"28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

It's anti-fucking human. And if you even entertain Christianity at this point, you're worthless.

based commie

Christianity fought crusades against the Saracens. There is no doctrinal weakness in scripture. The cucked globohomo infiltration of the church will be purged with fire.

If you got your head out of your asses, and spent more time researching, and less time shitposting, you'd actually fucking understand this.

Sorry. I don't support a Jewish cult and kike god that seeks to erase every tribal identity on Earth.

I

>Christianity fought crusades against the Saracens.
christianity losty the crusades agaisnt the saracens who were shitskin arabs*

christianity did far more crusades and far more violent ones towards europe than outside

Attached: 1557919553926.png (1000x4345, 998K)

Christians can make amends for destroying pagan history by rebuilding temples and returning sacred lands to use.

I don't support a kike cult that burned my fucking ancestors alive.

Nice memeflag you got there. I wonder (((who))) could be behind it ?

Na. There is no making amends.

They have no place in white society.

They are the enemy.

Christianity is no different than Marxism.

Both are Jewish cults that seek to erase human identity, and enslave, and subjugate.

>Christianity is no different than Marxism.
>use commie flag
what

Attached: 1557919517210.jpg (960x699, 228K)

This is your brain on (((Christianity)))

Attached: photo_2019-07-31_13-03-34.jpg (922x920, 74K)

cope harder

This is what the kikes have done to you.

Get on your knees are suck the toes of niggers, Sinner.

Attached: download.jpg (183x275, 10K)

Attached: 1560480415713m.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

God destroyed the tower of babel and created the nations. To advocate for globalism is to recreate Babel and oppose God.
Purging Europe of paganism was the right thing to do. Human sacrifice in Europe was eliminated thanks to those efforts.

>Chrisianity is a Jewish cult.
Christians are beaten in the street in israel. Rabbis are forbidden to set foot in a church, but they can visit a mosque. Any jw that converts to Christianity is denied the right to return to Israel. Tell me more about how these two religions are basically the same.

Tell that to all the Christians that got put up against a wall by the (((Stasi)))

Attached: Stasi scum.jpg (550x806, 155K)

"HUE HUE HUMAN SACRIFICE WAS ERADICATED!!11!!"

Yeah, don't mind the witch burnings, and the forced conversion that resulted in mass genocide of Germans, Celts, and Salvs.

You are a subversive cunt, and when we win, and we will, your kind will be no more.

Christianity is not growing, it's shrinking, and your anti-White bullshit will soon disappear.

:)

It's not a duality. The question is of their individual merits.
Neither have any.
Christianity is for rapefugee-humpers who even in their most manly moments can never conceieve a thought beyond milksop civnat shit and will gladly spearhead the demographic destruction of European nations if it means one more ooga booga learns to chant Christ as he prays to not get caught while robbing the local corner-store.
Pagans are just variations on the tiresome LARPs of people who identify as not-Christcucks but realize atheism is a retarded identity at best.

Keep sucking the toes of your kike god.

Keep letting brown people fuck you in the ass, and rape your daughter, cuz the pope said to.

Christianity is the religion of white people, God’s true chosen people.

Please explain to me how practicing my ethnic religious system is LARPing.

Worshippers of Satan and sacrificers of children get no tears from me. The celts, slavs and germans were little better than animals prior to their conversion. As to who wins in the end - we'll see, won't we? We only needed 12 to make a beginning.
You can leave off the anti-white slurs, too. The globalist agenda is anti-white, and there is nothing globalist about Christian doctrine. If there was, then nations would have been aggressively abolished in the 2000 years prior to today. Communism, on the other hand, they destroyed nations through population replacement and outright genocide. Everything you hate, your flag supports and generates. Lenin had a term for people like you.

>Christianity lost crusades against Arabs
Yeah we literally conquered everything of the Mediterranean Coast. Ever heard of Crusader States?

Attached: 87F83F62-147E-4EAD-9FA9-11F83AD4E1B4.png (600x826, 172K)

Kek

>Yeah we literally conquered everything of the Mediterranean Coast. Ever heard of Crusader States?
yeah hoz long did that last lol? you won a crusade or two and lost the rest

Attached: 1563136632276.png (514x514, 289K)

Na, you're anti-white, Jewish Trash.

Your kike god will soon be expelled from Europe.

Meanwhile, you and your kike overlands are still mutilating the penises of infants, and your kike overlords make sure to give them a blow job, and drink the blood.

"There is nothing globalist about Christian doctrine"

"28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

Go fuck yourself.

Well for one you conceive of it as a system unlike the actual people who practiced it historically.
But moreso that fuck-all of it has remained beyond a few truisms, truisms tainted by Christian hands at that.
It's also very clear that most pagan LARPers couldn't give a fuck about the religion beyond using it as a battering ram against Christcucks, a battering ram that is wholly unecessary as modern Christcucks are utterly fucking indefensible to anyone with testosterone.
In either case drop the memeflag if you want a serious discussion.

The pope has been a Freemason since 1958 and Christianity subverted with the Second Vatican Council. Guess who's responsible for that? Just look at your meme flag if you're not sure.

Pray tell, what is your substitute for Christianity, then? Since the west lost it's spirituality, we've become weaker and weaker. In the void, our people have turned to leftist degeneracy and have suffered more for it than anything Christianity ever did to us.

>inb4 muh Teutonic Crusade

If it wasn't for that, we'd still be using runes to communicate. Christianity has been the driving force in western civilization for nearly 2000 years now. The less Christian we've gotten, the more our people and society have declined. Unless you have a suitable alternative, Odin LARPing or fedora tipping atheism won't save us from the brown hordes of devout nigger muslims and beaner catholics that are reproducing at unprecedented rates. It's almost like spiritual values make you better at raising a family and building a stable community. Funny, eh?

Attached: Feels crusader.jpg (862x582, 69K)

Attached: crusades truth.jpg (658x960, 88K)

You can't LARP as your own fucking ethnic religion, you fucking idiot.

Holy shit.

I thought people were just exaggerating about the stupidity on this board, but they were serious.

You guys are fucking worthless.

Because who the fuck wants to stay in a shitty dessert long term? All we wanted was to drive the stinking Saracens from Europe, which we eventually accomplished, despite the fact that our civilization basically collapsed after the fall of Rome and the Saracens took advantage of that to claim a bunch of easy victories like the baby fucking cowards that they are.

Btw, how did that war in Iraq go? Both of them?

What is my substitute for Jewry?

Oh, idk, maybe our own ethnic religion?

Are you not puzzled that the nation-state survived the 2000 years of Christian ideological hegemony? No pan-European supra-national entity was created. No boundaries dissolved or vast tracts of land merged into one unit of governance. Biblical scholars somehow missed this apparent directive to destroy the nation, despite it being there in the open.
Or, possibly, they correctly interpreted that verse as applicable to spiritual matters only and quite correctly observed that states will create their own laws to suit their dispositions, in accordance with the creation of the nations by God. Millennia of apologia by the finest minds of the time failed to join the dots to globalism as indicated by this verse. Which means that we have to consider that either
a) Thomas Aquinas, Augustine and others missed it
or
b) You're retarded and quoting scripture with no frame of reference. You have an affinity for communism, so the evidence is stacking up against you.

>You can't LARP as your own fucking ethnic religion
Sure you can.
Americans LARP all the time about being Odinists despite having no scandinavian heritage.
Lefty Scandis LARP about being Asatro despite just being secular scumbags who like ren-faire dress-ups and will get uppity about people who aren't into fags or christcuck rituals.
>I thought people were just exaggerating about the stupidity on this board
What are you a cuckedchan refugee?
>You guys are fucking worthless.
And you're a thinskinned homosexual hiding behind a memeflag.

We couldn’t hold settlements across the Mediterranean forever. Keep in mind this is over a millennia ago. Arabs got destroyed on the continent of Europe.

this old meme. I can't believe you travelled back in time to 2015 to find it.

Most of that info is basically just saying "BUT THEY KILLED WHITE PEOPLE, TOO!". Those (((Ba'al))) worshipping Pagan fucks were holding back European civilization with their blood sacrificing, cannibalizing kikery. As soon as Europe became majority Christian, what happened? The Renaissance. Great works of art and architecture were achieved because we stopped being a bunch of animal worshipping faggots who had frequent pansexual orgies in piles of mud and entrails. Now look at modern western society after the "death of God". High rates of divorce and abortion with low birthrates and the most disgusting tranny degeneracy being accepted by the masses because "love is love, bigot!".

Face it, we were much better off when we believed in a divine higher power rather than just worshipping our own dicks.

Odin isn't Scandinavian, you utter fucktard, lmao.

You literally have no education at all, do you?

And that is?

You don't have to destroy a nation state when idiots like you, all around the world, billions, are praying to a fucking Jewish god that you have no connection, and or relation to.

"Oh, idk, maybe our own ethnic religion"

Try reading my post again.

Dude get some Atlantean gardens in your life.

>Óðinn isn't Scandinavian
Today is Wednesday or in old swedish óðins- dagher.
Literally Odin's Day.

Now fuck off you mongoloid 56% mutt before we get to hear your spergy schizo theories of what constitutes an ethnic religion as if you'd know.

Christianity is either for nationalism or against it, user. Pick one and stick with it. Your pagan gods would demand your children, and like the savages you were, you offered them up in sacrifice to deities that hate you and kept you in a state of barbarism. If you cannot see that this relationship was abusive, you are blind to truth.

No, those old Pagan religions go back to Canaanite cults like Moloch worship where babies were sacrificed to bronze bull statues. Christ, on the other hand, literally named the Jew as "the synagogue of Satan" and literally whipped their asses in the temple. Proper Christianity is the most anti-Jewish ideology on Earth, which is why the kikes hate it so much and try to replace it with Jewish blood cults like communism or paganism. Yet you call me the Jew worshipper with your golden calf worship, kek.

Jews hate Christians with the fury of a thousand suns. But somehow this commie joker is convinced we're on the same team. Tumblr is not sending their best.

"Odin (/ˈoʊdJn/;[1] from Old Norse: Óðinn, IPA: [ˈoːðinː] is a widely revered god in Germanic mythology. "

From Kikepedia.

You literally have no fucking concept of your own identity, do you?

Na, they love them, you're their bitch.

There is a reason they're God's people, and you're the Shabbos Goy.

That's not a proper answer, retard. What is "our own ethnic religion"? Because I grew up with Christianity and so did my ethnic group for hundreds of years, the years that were most prosperous for my race, at that.

What's your ethnic religion? Does it have a proper scripture or institution? Can you build a community and nation based on it's values and beliefs? If so, define those things exactly. If not, you're just a shitty LARPer that belongs in the woods, barking at the moon like a common beast.

>Canaanite

I'm sorry, but Germans, Celts, and Slavs are Semitic people.

Based and Sepehr pilled

Attached: Sepehr.jpg (225x225, 13K)

First of all Germanic is a nomiker that includes Scandinavian.
Secondly Odin is the Scandinavian term, continentals called him Wotan/Wodanaz when they worshipped him at all.
>your own identity
Thankfully I am, which is why I don't associate it with a broad anthropological term that includes German swampniggers and their 56% descendants in the US that hide behind kikeflags and pretend our religion is theirs to play with.

Please enlighten me to this child sacrifice.

Are you talking about sending children into the woods? Because that's the only sacrifice I'm aware of in pre-Christian Germania.

And it was done because they fucking had to do it you moron.

If the kid couldn't find his way out of the woods, then it wasn't fit to continue dumping resources into.

This isn't 1950, fucktard, resources are scarce.

It was self-imposed eugenics.

But you're not educated enough to actually know, or understand that.

Christianity is your ethnic religion?

Oh, so you're Jewish then?

Thanks.

You just proved my point that Odin isn't Scandinavian. :)

>t. Your pagan gods would demand your children, and like the savages you were, you offered them up in sacrifice to deities that hate you and kept you in a state of barbarism.
no thats you christians

there is not a single account of child sacrifice in indo european religion, that wasnt made up by christians centuries later as propaganda, I dare you to find one example of european "pagans" killing their own childs to the gods

plenty of examples from your own religion though, why do you accuse others of your crimes, and claim to be persecuted as you persecute? that is very jewish of you

Attached: e8172737d9a19a3a42b50.jpg (236x236, 18K)

See
>Germans, Celts, and Slavs are Semitic people

You're the one LARPing as a commie kike, retard.

They worship Lucifer, which puts them closer to you than me. Perhaps paganism has similar views on usury.

Abraham was the grand daddy of all kikes. Not the same as European Christians.

Aren't*

>whois Tacitus.

nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/3/druids-sacrifice-cannibalism/

Literally took me 2 seconds on Google.

(((Druids)))

Attached: Churchill kike druid.jpg (940x627, 101K)

Ah so you're literally brain-damaged.
Didn't know the tard wranglers let you imbeciles on the net.
Goodnight.

well he s claiming europeans sacrificed their own children, while only the people he worships did, so I wanna see where he s getting that from, likely just made it up as he was speaking, the christians need to lie to have a chance in any debate

Attached: what did god mean by this.jpg (249x249, 10K)

Another memeflagging anti-Christian shill. The fiery decline of the West directly correlates to the loss of Christian values on the society which acted as a singular ethos the West had for well over a millenium. Spritually speaking, it is punishment from God for turning awya from him just like he punished apostate Israelites in the old testament. They already know Jow Forums is aware of the tribe so they get shills to turn people away from the spiritual truth that is sola scriptura Christianity by calling it a "kike God worship" Just look at how strong Europe conquored the world when it had good faith and now look at the state it is in now that people have turned away from the one true God.

Attached: 1564976210377.png (680x840, 882K)

Na, it's exactly the same.

Christianity was invented to control idiots like you.

"26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise."
Sorry, but I'm not Abraham's seed, I'm not Semitic, I am not a fucking kike.

Keep taking the kike dick up the ass, cuck.

We refuse.

lmao (((Freudian))) slip

see

HUE HUE CELTS MAY *POSSIBLY* HAVE PRACTICED CANNIBALISM

That means we have to bow to a kike god, give up our borders, erase our identity, and suck Israel's dick.

Oh, yes, fuck me Pope, I love when you important 50 million niggers into my country, do it harder. I love when you tell me to erase my ethnic identity.

Just find it hard to believe in a god in the society we live in.

Attached: 5845ca511046ab543d25238a.png (600x515, 63K)

>not knowing about the new covenant that specifically separates the old testament from the new one

You literally know nothing about Christianity. Keep drinking baby blood and see where that gets you, Shlomo.

>(((national geographic)))
>james (((owen)))

>Recent gruesome finds appear to confirm the Romans' accounts, according to Secrets of the Druids, a new documentary airing Saturday on the U.S. National Geographic Channel.

>Perhaps the most incriminating evidence is the 2,000-year-old, bog-mummified body of Lindow Man, discovered in England in the 1980s. Lindow Man's manicured fingernails and finely trimmed hair and beard suggest that he may have been of high status—possibly even a Druid himself.At least one thing appears nearly certain about the ancient twentysomething: He was the victim of a carefully staged sacrifice.

>Recent studies have revealed that Lindow Man's head had been violently smashed and his neck had been strangled and slashed.
Druid Fountain of Blood

>"You've got a rope tightened round his neck, and at the moment where the neck was constricted, the throat was cut, which would cause an enormous fountain of blood to rise up," said archaeologist Miranda Aldhouse-Green, an archaeologist at Cardiff University in Wales and an expert on the Druids.

>Another clue lay inside the body's well-preserved gut: pollen grains from mistletoe, a plant that was sacred to the Druids. (Romans wrote that Druids cut mistletoe from trees with golden sickles.)

>Lindow Man's death is dated to around A.D. 60, when the Romans launched a new offensive in the island of Great Britain, currently part of the United Kingdom.
>He may have been sacrificed to persuade the Celtic gods to halt the Roman advance, Aldhouse-Green said.

>"Something had to be done to stop them in their tracks," she said in the documentary. "And what better way than sacrificing a high-status nobleman?"
>The idea jibes with something Julius Caesar wrote: In times of danger, the Celts believed that "unless the life of a man be offered, the mind of immortal gods will not favor them."
this is the entire article

not ONCE is there anywhere the mention of cannibalism, just one body with a cut throat

Attached: 1556942873475.jpg (960x740, 85K)

>archaeological evidence
>lines up with meticulous Roman records from that time

so not only do you reject religion, you also reject science? Typical commie scum.

"26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise."

Christianity is anti-white.

It is anti-ethnic.

It is Marxism.

It is Jewry.

Maybe because we've strayed from God, fren

Attached: 1553031564238.jpg (657x527, 42K)

>2000 years of Christianity
>nations and national identity unaffected and unchallenged for 2000 years
>Merkel invites refugees five years ago.
>The Christians did it, it is all their fault.
You're so stupid, I'm drinking to dull the pain of talking to you.

">(((national geographic)))
>james (((owen)))

>Recent gruesome finds appear to confirm the Romans' accounts, according to Secrets of the Druids, a new documentary airing Saturday on the U.S. National Geographic Channel.

>Perhaps the most incriminating evidence is the 2,000-year-old, bog-mummified body of Lindow Man, discovered in England in the 1980s. Lindow Man's manicured fingernails and finely trimmed hair and beard suggest that he may have been of high status—possibly even a Druid himself.At least one thing appears nearly certain about the ancient twentysomething: He was the victim of a carefully staged sacrifice.

>Recent studies have revealed that Lindow Man's head had been violently smashed and his neck had been strangled and slashed.
Druid Fountain of Blood

>"You've got a rope tightened round his neck, and at the moment where the neck was constricted, the throat was cut, which would cause an enormous fountain of blood to rise up," said archaeologist Miranda Aldhouse-Green, an archaeologist at Cardiff University in Wales and an expert on the Druids.

>Another clue lay inside the body's well-preserved gut: pollen grains from mistletoe, a plant that was sacred to the Druids. (Romans wrote that Druids cut mistletoe from trees with golden sickles.)

>Lindow Man's death is dated to around A.D. 60, when the Romans launched a new offensive in the island of Great Britain, currently part of the United Kingdom.
>He may have been sacrificed to persuade the Celtic gods to halt the Roman advance, Aldhouse-Green said.

>"Something had to be done to stop them in their tracks," she said in the documentary. "And what better way than sacrificing a high-status nobleman?"
>The idea jibes with something Julius Caesar wrote: In times of danger, the Celts believed that "unless the life of a man be offered, the mind of immortal gods will not favor them."
this is the entire article"

Christianity directly erased European Tribes, and tribal identity.

It at least indicates that there were ritual sacrifices. How the fuck would we have solid proof of their cannibalism 2000 years later? Do an autopsy of their stomachs for DNA evidence?

It doesn't indicate jack shit. It's you grasping at straws because you're scared to admit your kike god is a piece of shit.

Keep repeating the same scripture out of context, fedora tipper. It's funny that you reject Christianity, yet refer to it's texts when it's convenient. By your logic, I can just dismiss it anyway and rely on some Vedic poem about Thor wearing a dress for my spiritual guidance. THAT'S how we'll save the west from those commie Christians!

>Purging Europe of paganism was the right thing to do. Human sacrifice in Europe was eliminated thanks to those efforts.
Daily reminder that it was the Levantine (Semitic) and Etruscan (non-Nordic Italian natives) cults which practiced human sacrifice. The white Greeks, Romans, and Germanics had disdain for such practices and persecuted them.

The funny thing is, the lion's share of Christian persecution was laid upon the Germanic peoples, not the Semites. So your "based" religion did more to kill clean, pantheistic white pagans than perverted, degenerate Arab and Semitic cultists.

Kinda funny, considering that Christianity came from the same place the Levantine cults did and aligned against the enemies of the Levant than the evil Levantine cults... really makes you think.

Once converted, they were left to their territory. No dispersal or forced interbreeding to eradicate the population as a distinct people. I'm not going to shed tears for people who fought to preserve the culture of human sacrifice. Most converted, and their descendants are with us today. The culture changed, the people remained.

>It at least indicates that there were ritual sacrifices.
no it doesnt, not even close lol, they have a guy who might have a rope around his neck as he was dethroated, and an article from a jewish magasine by a jewish writer, but you guys dont mind using jewish lies when it helps you push your own lies do you? come on tell me more about odin drinking cum

Attached: 1562978095150.jpg (1580x700, 785K)

The Romans sacrificed a child in a public ceremony during an emergency.

want moar?

en.natmus.dk/historical-knowledge/denmark/prehistoric-period-until-1050-ad/the-viking-age/religion-magic-death-and-rituals/the-viking-blot-sacrifices/

This is from a Danish museum's website, so I think you'll find it to be a more reliable source.

>left to their territory
Because the Church is an international body, not a national one. Once they forced a people to capitulate, they erected churches to expand their network and effective borders, only to wage another war of religion against the next people in line.

>human sacrifice
See

Here you are, with your typical kike tricks.

It wasn't "human sacrifice" like you're trying to make everyone believe, you kike.

It wasn't a sacrifice at all.

It was a method of optimizing the gene pool to make sure the tribe fucking survived.

I'm sorry, but idk why you'd want to worship a kike god that you have no connection to, that tells you to cut your infant baby's penis off, then give it a blow job, and drink the blood.

And they did that to your people in the 1940's and also made them into lampshades

>The Romans sacrificed a child in a public ceremony during an emergency.
you cant just ignore all your lies we exposed and then just continue on as if nothing happened and make new lies

Attached: 1561457325766.jpg (764x2077, 511K)

Not out of context, it just exposes you for the subversive cunt, that you, and your kike owners believe, and push.

What year? Levantines and Etruscans were always present as a minority, but sometime during the empire era of Rome they became a majority. Think: bread and circuses. You have to keep in mind that Rome attracted every single economic migrant looking for a handout and quick coin during its peak.

(((Moses)))

Ok, Indianna Jones. You find me a perfectly preserved corpse that has the sacrificial knife still in it's chest in order to have 100% proof that they practiced this. Do you even know how archaeology works?

Stop comparing old testament shit to the message of Christ, which was to purge Europe of all jews and degeneracy, like the faggy pagan practices of the late Roman era.

It's not even remotely in the orbit of being able to link this to sacrifice.

Tacitus wasn't given to exaggeration or hearsay. In fact, he goes to pains to dismiss hearsay in his works. Read his stuff and he comes across as a very sober-minded and sceptical person. If he says body parts were hung from trees as part of worship, I'm inclined to believe him

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-07 03-10-42.png (1635x594, 266K)

Your Christ was a pussy, a bitch, a cuck, and loser.