So was the Texas shooter also pro zionist?

Did he name the jew or just forgot about them like Tarrant or praised them like Breivik?

Attached: 1534389212930.png (1200x676, 770K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/5uygf
streamable.com/zxf82
inquisitr.com/5564617/patrick-crusiuss-dad-john-bryan-is-a-mental-health-therapist/
dallasaddictionrecoverytherapy.com/bryan-crusius-lpc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would also like to know

Bump for his manifesto.

Both shooters mentioned "Bill 447" but I have no idea what that means.

Bump

Looks like anons just aren't interested in this shooter.

>I would also like to know
Me, too. It really activates the old almonds how Terrant and Crusius both failed to mention or talk about Jewish power and subversion. Especially since we know that Jews have been strong activists for multiculturalism in the West and supporters of refugees. It just doesn't add up.

Shooters dad is a jew

Everyone is motivated by different forces you cocksucker.

>Shooters dad is a jew
Yeah? Has that been confirmed?

>white revolution
>jew friendly

Pick one and only one.

Attached: 1538485791932.jpg (600x334, 40K)

(OP)
>yfw the white revolution finally happens and it's jew-friendly

I suspect that a lot of people even on Jow Forums wouldn't care as long as it got rid of nigs, spics and muzzies.

Every one names the Jew they just don’t say gas the kikes race war now

The hard fact is a lot of whites just don't share Jow Forums's REEEEEEEEEEE JEWS JEWS JEWS mentality.

Then they are destined to be slaves of the jews. Also, they are mostly boomers and dying.

Most young right wing whites are redpilled. And heck even the left wing communist whites hate Israel, so that's good.

Attached: 1554157744098.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

The hard fact is white normies who enable the kikes will get the rope along with the shitskins.

i'm sure

>everyone outside of our tiny group of LARPing nutballs gets the rope
Good plan!

yes sir:
The el paso shooter's dad is John Bryan Crusius aka Brian Crusius. He is Jewish. The shooters dad has links to John of God a nutter cult leader from Brazil who has links to Oprah Winfrey. streamable.com/5uygf
streamable.com/zxf82

He worked timber lawn medical facility in dallas which was closed for malpractice.
inquisitr.com/5564617/patrick-crusiuss-dad-john-bryan-is-a-mental-health-therapist/
dallasaddictionrecoverytherapy.com/bryan-crusius-lpc/

This is mk ultra tier shit mossad psyop. Do not ignore this do not deter.
Spread the word.

>Routes of learning:
>Mystery school babylon - William cooper
>Pizzagate/paedowood
>occult symbolism threads
>Epstein NXIVM Dan schneider

I don't believe in spirits and powers I believe in the strength of a mythos or the power of symbology. It can have a drastic affect on the social landscape.
These people are masters of psychology know how to use people's shame against them. They link the spirituality to their nefarious plans on purpose so you feel crazy looking into it and the schizo label they love to fling. But at this point in time there are too many connections and coincidences. Maybe there isn't a god but these fuckers certainly hate the idea of one that is clear.
Consider his father's Jewish and all routes of white ethno nationalism lead to anti semitism because of the purported jewish nepotism, its not just Jewish nepotism is communist luciferian cult shit. All the think tanks like Tavistock institute with its Andy weiner and your Karl Marx shitting up universities poisoning the well.
Consider Saville, consider mossad. Consider that mk ultra happened and is a fact.

I will be shitting up threads with this routinely. I am sorry I recommend anyone like minded to research these. There's no need for violence the pen truly is mightier then the sword. The narrative is the strongest weapon when it comes to man.

>yes sir:
>The el paso shooter's dad is John Bryan Crusius aka Brian Crusius. He is Jewish. The shooters dad has links to John of God a nutter cult leader from Brazil who has links to Oprah Winfrey. streamable.com/5uygf
>streamable.com/zxf82
That kid looked Jewish.

>tiny group
Israel hate will go mainstream pretty soon, and that will convert into jew hate pretty easily.

He was jewish. Curly hair and droopy eyes give it away. Guarantee also he never named the jew in his manifesto.

Attached: 1560452349534.jpg (832x827, 87K)

What a cohencidence.

Attached: 42DEA7DB-05C3-4B62-9693-79E82054628D.jpg (470x293, 41K)

>he never named the jew in his manifesto.
The Daily Shoah says that he was a fan of Duke, yet never once mentioned Jews in his manifesto. That just does not make sense.

He was certainly a Zionist because killing Mexicans serves Zion Don's interests

whats the context of the top right with "forget" on it?

Remember organized kikery is not a monolithical hivemind, they have factions, infighting and differences. In my humble opinion the shooter is a sleeper agent from the deepstate; awoken to screw with Don just after he had a great winning streak.

This honestly. Supposedly these people were incubated on the chans but no mention of Jewish power.

Attached: ajchilling.jpg (564x704, 52K)

Light skinned jews pretend to be white right wingers, in order to turn the white nationalist cause pro-jew and make it strictly anti islam so the west will continue to protect Israel.

Breitbart, Breivik, Tarrant, Tommy Robinson..all cut from the same cloth.

Attached: 1542487267200.jpg (1858x2429, 1.67M)

Yup, pretty much this, Also check all the connections between Israel and Far-right nationalists all over the world.

I didn’t read it because these manifestos are written by CIA/Mossad and are just copypasta. Breivik’s copies portions of the unibomber manifesto.

This most recent one probably has conservative and nationalist positions and talking points. That way the jews can now demonize them by association with the murderer. I’m guessing it’s a lot of “I hate niggers and jews” which has nothing to do with his killing innocent random people including white people. Which is another story since it was done by multiple shooters in black according to witnesses (again) prior to downgrading the status to lone wolf just as the jews at CIA always do then have their media cover it up

Read for yourself.

Attached: InconvenientTruth.png (613x3139, 1.54M)

Yep. Stay far away from any neo nazi cult and other far right orgs. All in bed with the jews. If you wanna fight jews, join pro-Palestinian orgs such as BDS. You can blend in among the leftists/normies and spread a few redpills too.

Attached: 1556760908618.png (300x100, 26K)

This whole thread, summed with this one is one huge red pill. You can trace the shooter directly to leftist circles and of course our boi Epstein. Not even the most retarded or skeptic normie would be able to deny the bizarre coincidences. Will try to make a cool infograph linking all the intel in an unbiased way so the social media cannot label it as "nazi consipracy theories".

>Breitbart, Breivik, Tarrant, Tommy Robinson..all cut from the same cloth.
I never knew the Breitbart Jewish connection. Tarrant did not talk about Jewish power and subversion, and "Tommy Robinson" is a self-admitted Zionist who openly works for Jews. It is impossible to ignore when trying to make sense of all of this.

manifesto is a fake
8ch guy says he didn't post it
No one has been able to corroborate that it's actually his manifesto