You tell me

Why do the incels commit all the mass shootings and not the married, child producing normies?

Because the Virgin gunman has nothing to loose as apposed to the normies have wife and children to think about providing for.

I vote for sexual activity check along with the background check when purchasing a firearm.

Attached: 1565066449855m.jpg (778x1024, 111K)

incel is not possible because
girls
cost
$20.

get a better argument.

True. Didn't think about hookers...

finally the cat ladies will be put to death the way god intended

Shut up idiot

Despite what liberals think sex isn't all that important and it's very unlikely it had much to do with any of the recent shootings

t. Someone who gets laid far more often than you

Lol huuuur de duuuuurrr I get laid so my opinion matters

Huuur duuurrrr no way I'm posing a virgin and this hits my leaf to the core

Attached: Chickentendies.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

No hookers in my area, no idea how to find one. Meaningless sex won't fix incels anyway. It's about love and finding a meaningful relationship amid mass degeneracy and dehumanization of lower status males by privileged women and sociopathic chads.

Attached: 1555835186114.jpg (960x700, 76K)

>dehumanization of lower status males by privileged women and sociopathic chads
if you care about other peoples' opinions of you then you're just a faggot, not an incel.

Loser

Are you fucking autistic?

And what liberal blames the individual and not the gun itself?

ITS ALWAYS THE FUCKING GUNS FAULT WITH LIBERALS

What other people think of you=Social Status
Social Status determines if women are interested in you. The local hobo doesn't care what people thinks of him, and as a result he has no friends or love partners.

Is America the only country with incels?

This.

Incel: I don't care what other people think of me!

Life: you should

Boohoo the procreation sphere is skewed in favor of females, who would have guessed.

Can you think of anything males are good at that women aren't? Like maybe everything else in life?

I've never seen such an incredible little bitch post that almost glorifies giving up. Incredible.

Well duh. He didn’t beat them death with a rubber duck. He couldn’t kill 9 people in 30 seconds with anything other than a gun

>laid
You live in Toronto and pay chink whores $40 for an HJ.

>Like maybe everything else in life?
Nothing else is worth living for in this hell world. If you knew you would never get laid or find love, would you still live out the remainder of your life, decades of loveless existence without any material purpose?

I mean I find solace in spirituality personally, but even so it's quite a painful existence.

reminder that right wing males are more desired by women

Attached: rwm.jpg (2500x2143, 482K)

No. Europe has them too, theyre just used to it from it being that way for generations. Ita kind of bred into them

>Paying for sex
>Ever

Not a failure like you, try again.

>people get bullied to depression
>their views on socializing and trust are deeply radicalized, cannot get into relationships and only really few people could walk out of it
>the world now further bully them by calling them names or even suggesting all incels are future criminals
>pushing already mental damaged people to the edge

Wow ok, have fun

No, as a woman I can say this isn't true at all. Women like smart men, not idiots that identify as being right wing.

>Women like smart men
women like SUCCESSFUL men

I understand where your point, and the entire situation is fucked up

But stop trying to justify this shit because of bullying and taunting . I understand it sucks but to even remotely sympathise with these shooters is absolutely disgusting

They didn't shoot the people who wrong then, they destroyed families and ended innocent lives because they were weak.

"Because the Virgin gunman has nothing to loose"

"lose". Retardation. It kills your opinion.