Is this true? Americans unironically have to pay INTEREST on STUDENT LOANS?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice shitstain of a country you have there, burgers

Attached: images.jpg (190x265, 5K)

It's retarded, I'd be lucky to graduate debtless.

We can't even get rid of it with bankruptcy.

So do kiwis you dumb fuck

Ignore this jew, we pay interest and we cant declare bankruptcy to wipe it

Why should you have access to someone else's money free of charge?

because people abused the bankruptcy process

We have interest as well. Ive always thought it was interest free but i think it has changed in the last few years.
Another benefit for us kiwis is that university isn't as stupidly expensive as it is in the USA. Ive heard some students go half a million in debt for a dumbass arts degree.

Attached: 7y54t3a4gwaareg.jpg (885x839, 55K)

University is free but life costs money so i take loans + benefits. The state will pay 25% of my loan if i graduate in time.

Is it as extreme as our compounding interest
tho?

Attached: 1556403838881.gif (2033x1548, 856K)

kill yourself you boomer faggot. The state's priority should be its citizens and if you think forcing graduates to be burdened with inescapable debt is okay, you're part of the vermin that need to be cleansed.

I see a lot of ppl do the terminal college student thing and get an unneeded masters degree racking up nearly that. Plus they will live off it and buy tv's and shit. I think in the US most ppl make 1-4 mil in raw money in a lifetime too.....

Attached: 1564565935775.png (713x730, 177K)

Kids these days are so lazy, I got my masters by working during the summer and the weekends, graduated with some extra cash to put a down payment on my house

Fuck you. Your a jew. You fucking faggot.

We do, but only if you move overseas and work. If you live and work in NZ, the loans are interest free.

Attached: Capture.png (980x279, 49K)

i haven't met one person who graduated from a NZ university who is actually employable.

Depends on what university you go to. For my Masters degree i am paying about 8k a year for 5 years. No more than 50k in debt, relatively easy to pay off. Meanwhile some universities in the USA make their students pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for their 5 year programs.

Attached: 46e60b49affe1cd2a551d94a7f52d799.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Its literally the only debt that remains after bankrupcy, its the only one that doesnt get abused

Oh okay, I hope you are right. I suppose i thought we had interest because when i was looking at my loan balance i keep seeing the word 'interest' and some numbers beside that. Didnt really bother to try and pick apart what it all meant. I never have been overseas to work.

Based kiwi.

Federal student loans have small interest rates. Like 3%-5%.

Private student loans are where dumbasses get fucked.

Community colleges in the mid west are 2-3k a semester and public universities are 5-10k, it's pretty easy to graduate debt free but alot of people take out loans to live on campus, go to expensive private school, or go out of state

Because having a nation full of uneducated retards is never a good idea.
I know your boomer brain can’t wrap your head around the overall good of the nation and not profits.

HAHAHA people pay for masters degrees? the only people who should be in masters are:
1. thesis route: paid by university to study + grants and scholarships
2. professional masters: paid by your workplace to study, youre just scamming yourself if you pay it yourself

Get the job you went to school for, and the interest is an itemized tax deduction, no guns.

This thinking, `I took out loans, but I don't want to pay them back' yeah, it's BS.

My parents payed for my college.
Taking out loans and having credit is for serves. Why would i willingly enslave myself to a bank for litteral good goy points?

are you like 85? You realize the cost of college has gone up like 1000% since your retired ass went to college.

you don't have to pay them at all if you do not want it just means your credit score ill fall below the mark of the beast minimum of 666 and cant get a sweet new ride every year.

You fell for my boomer bait

Attached: 1555519302507.gif (369x362, 56K)

>I don't understand how loans work

Attached: DvJSF9PXgAEc6MH.jpg (750x804, 50K)

Who's forcing anybody to take out a loan? Are you legitimately retarded?

I actually got a student loan with negative interest, the longer I defer payment the more money I get. Fuckin sweet

> Fed govt, back college loans to all
> College prices quadruple
> Not allow people to go bankrupt
> Shows up as liability, change it to an asset as people must pay back debt or get social security or wages garnished
Clif high went over this. The loan interest are helping keep is afloat with all the govt waste while colleges get their cut