Reality has shifted... can you feel it?

Attached: smiley.jpg (570x406, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berenschlop_Bears
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

your mom

I guess I was asleep when it happened.

I felt it around noon today.

OMG GUYS A SHIFT IN REALITY JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berenschlop_Bears
g-guys...

Yeah, feels like 2012 again, that was the first shift, our vibration is slowly being raised. (Some will perish, some will thrive.

that's just the dick in your mouth user

this is what all the mass shootings are for.
shifting timelines requires a huge release of psychic energy

>shifted

I thought I felt it but it turns out it was just my internal hemorrhoids flaring up again.

HACK THE PLANET

Yēhéhuá

take meds
this belongs in

Yes

Attached: 76252C6A-3624-4A32-8368-DA746F31161B.jpg (750x741, 647K)

thats a lol from me chief

Yes.

have sex

Attached: 1565117185360.jpg (537x387, 88K)

Nice digits, and yes, we have shifted. 222222222 will reveal the truth. Reality is dual in nature. Open your eyes, your calling is here.

it hasn't shifted it's been heading this way for years, anyone into the occult could tell you that

sit back and enjoy the ride.

nightline is on, burying cripplechan and implying 'anonymous web boards' need to be red-flagged, basically
RIP THE CHANS

>tfw we need to invade reddit to keep talking

neet bux here I come

Attached: yang-landslide[1].jpg (595x457, 56K)

>some
A lot.

lock her up

Attached: cat.jpg (405x371, 24K)

>reality is dual in nature
Stop saying shit like this so generally without going into context. Yes, there are extremes, but there are also variances within the spectrum between those extremes and when you say it like you are, people are understanding it incorrectly and becoming trapped in a "this or that" mindset where the mind is no longer used and instead they just go off of feelings.
From one end of the spectrum to the other there is love and then hate, but between them is a huge variety of other emotions. The same applies to reality.

Did Lanon's predictions come true?

The most relevant things to the existence of life are completely dual. Male and Female, Moon and Sun, Life and Death, this dichotomy has been perverted, we need to restore it.
The answer lies ahead.

Attached: 1565116499743.jpg (1280x1031, 328K)

You clearly did not even understand the point because you didn't even address it directly. You just repeated yourself and now you're trying to use imagery of Christ to appear more credible in your assertions. I directly addressed your post. You did not do the same for me. You aren't thinking. Just reacting emotionally. And if you continue trying to lead others astray I will make you carry that weight.

Attached: 67982376_2377029882388771_7276250807941464064_n.jpg (665x800, 85K)

Yep fucking killer lately m8, gotta get that prep h up in my bunghole here

You are mentally ill and have no insight. You have stumbled across some information someone else dug up but you clearly have no actual understanding of it and no ability to act as an individual.

Gonna find a post real quick don't mind me

I hate these threads but yeah, I did feel it.

So I guess this is just a shitposting thread now

all right, who else collects pictures of ducks with diapers and wishes to share them with me? pic 4 pic

Attached: ChinaModeling4_2010-05-17[1].jpg (432x306, 46K)

I was talking specifically about how gender roles are being blurred and how men are becoming more feminine and vice-versa. We are working against nature here, you being too dumb to read a bit into the lines doesnt make me mentally-ill.

yeah but it's a duck thread now so it doesn't matter

Attached: Diaper-Guard-Photo3_255x255[1].jpg (255x255, 14K)

>I hate these threads but yeah, I did feel it.
this breddy much