So let me get this straight

So let me get this straight...

There's a global satanic child abduction/raping/eating ring led by the Clintons and Obama. Global elites kidnap children, rape them, then sacrifice them to satan and get high from andrenochrome, a drug made from these childrens' adrenal glands. The holy leader sent by almighty god to save the children of the world and defeat this global army of satan worshipers is Donald “grab me by the pussy” Trump?
You retards don’t actually believe this right?

Attached: 112DED22-0B72-4BF9-8515-C1CEFD986248.jpg (3000x2000, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oicUO0sz08c&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one has or does. A few fringe dumbasses.

well, at the very least there is an elite pedo ring. whether its satanic/clintons/adrenochrome/etc doesn't matter. the pedo ring exists even if they're just raping the kids and nothing else.

pedophiles exist in all echelons of society from lower class to billionaires. but people can't fathom that a billionaire/politician would use his money/power to get away with their pedophilic lust? that's the first thing they or any pedophile would do! so why do normies have this mentality of "oh he's a politician he can't be a pedophile because for some reason no politicians are pedophiles"?

think logically which type of pedophile is more likely to use their money/power to rape kids?
1) an elite with the money/power to get away with it and the resources to make it happen
2) regular poorfag with no money/power and no resources

Yeah my problem with the “theory” is less that rich/powerful people can be pedophiles, it’s that Donald Trump is somehow gods gift to man fighting this evil.
Boomers will believe anything

to beat the p you must become a p

look at that 33 the absolute p truth

I followed q for almost the entire time he was posting, up until 8ch was shut down.

I'm a follower of it, but also remain a skeptic. Don't get me wrong, Q definitely has high level insider access, anyone that's followed it for any amount of time can see that. What I'm still skeptic about is who Q works for. He may be with Trump, he may American intelligence or any other governments intelligence I'm not really sure. There's zero way it is a larp at this point, but let me say that doesn't mean I believe everything he says or alludes to as well. I honestly started here because I thought this place was funny.

Only time will tell what Q is/was, it is completely possible that Q was a lied Piper attack to gather everyone the "elites" wanted to get rid of in one place, or he could be completely correct.

We won't know until we know, truthfully if it's true I don't think I wanted to know, and if it isn't then the last couple years have been extremely interesting to watch. Most people have a pretty boring fucking existence. Q was/is the best spy thriller ever, and an easy escape from the 9 to 5.

so which Q drop make you think Trump is the savior?
Q said there’s plan after Trump
I think they just use the fight fire with fire tactic

q is basically just a way to combine all the retarded conspiracies that have been around for decades now, mash them into one easily digestible form for gullible, easy to manipulate boomer retards and dumb zoomers.

Attached: cringe.jpg (576x767, 86K)

No.

It’s not led by the Obamas and Clinton’s.

Do you not like grabbing pussy?

This. And you can put enough connections together to realize some of them are into Satanism, and probably sacrifice children. Jimmy Saville did, and no one even disputes that. The elite covered for him for years for some strange reason. Many such cases.

And only a naïve fool would believe that the most powerful people in the world don't sometimes get high on their power and do terrible things. It is the norm, not the exception in human history. Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, ect. ect. should have taught you that if you have any historical knowledge or IQ whatsoever. You think we went to Iraq for WMDs? Or do you think we killed thousands of people in that war and allowed our own kids to be killed to make a few bucks for the military industrial complex? If the elite can start wars for selfish reasons, they can rape and kill kids because they can. And a lot of circumstantial evidence suggests that they do.

Trump put a Q sign in one of his new ads apparently.

Trump is implicated. He doesn't get away now. Russiagate and the entire circus act of the Trump Admin. has merely been a distraction from the machinations of what old-oldfags would call "the Illuminati."

To be fair at least Q isn’t feed them completely bullshit theory. that’s good enough for me

So are you saying that the government wasn't protecting Epstein? I don't get it

Boomers aren't even slightly aware of what's happening.
The world is so fucked because almost anyone with any power is either straight up evil or wilfully ignorant.
Literally 2 whole generations of people who ignore anything that's uncomfortable and attack anyone who tries to get them to focus on real problems.

It makes everything frustrating and sad because NOTHING will ever happen.
They aren't going to start eating kids in public at playgrounds and that's what it'll take to shock these faggots out of their bubbles.

I'm blackpilled as fuck. Too much shit has came out in the past 5 years or so and just gets completely ignored.
There's so much fucking proof and nothing happens.

I wish we could return the internet off at this point. Clearly a mistake in hindsight. No?

And television.

It's zionist Jews sacrificing goyim kids to their Canaanite gods, blood libel is real look it up

No, the internet is a gift.

>There's a global satanic child abduction/raping/eating ring
Correct
>led by the Clintons and Obama
Wrong, is anceint cult
>Global elites kidnap children, rape them
Yes
>then sacrifice them to satan
Incorrect, Saturn
>and get high from andrenochrome, a drug made from these childrens' adrenal glands.
Possible, not proven
>The holy leadership sent by almighty god to save the children of the world and defeat this global army of satan worshipers is Donald “grab me by the pussy” Trump?
No, in fact Trump was mentored by (((Roy Cohn))) who was mentioned in the Franklin Cover-up as being part of a little boy pedo blackmail ring
>You retards
Ad hominem
>don’t actually believe this right?
hope I somewhat cleared some things up

youtube.com/watch?v=oicUO0sz08c&app=desktop

Attached: Neutered Noel- by Comet Pizza band.png (1074x888, 242K)

>thinking Trump is the One
He is simply a vassal.

Oy veeey

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Shut.it.down.

Attached: The-Heaviest-Burden-01.jpg (1394x1600, 227K)

Q is upon Jow Forums now

Attached: qclones.png (2172x1440, 289K)

Lol why does that pic have a load of meaningless JavaScript on it

I actually really wanna know what script they used for this. I bet it's minified jquery or something

>led by the Clintons and Obama.
>led by
Wrong.

Attached: 1563672378311.jpg (606x540, 34K)

Disinformation is planted all the time to discredit the entire theory. Q is a mossad disinformation op.

Attached: The Pumpkin President -2008 -Kult Studios.jpg (736x497, 181K)

I’ll say this.

I’m one of Jehovah’s Witnesses. For years now Witnesses have preached the destruction of Babylon the Great. We understand that Babylon the Great refers to the collective empire of false religion, or all of false religion. Now the thought of religion being abolished seems farfetched. There would be too much resistance. It just seems illogical given the world conditions. However, if these things that Q talks about are true then I could see how religion might be destroyed. Q has mentioned that these evil people have infiltrated all mainstream religions. Think about this. What if the religion that we are affiliated with is partaker of their cup of evil? What if they are guilty of some of the same horrific crimes? What if they were purposely created to divide us? Under this scenario, I think most people would willingly give up their religion. There would be hardly any resistance. Religion would be abolished and the prophecy would be fulfilled.

Nobody thinks this. You been lied to, son

lol they're smalltime

Aug 15th

Attached: BOOMBOOMYEAR.jpg (800x797, 163K)

>You retards don’t actually believe this right?

No. It's a meme designed to embarrass people. What is true is that there are groups of political elites that engage in paedophilia enabled by their wealth and contacts.

Trump took quite a while to catch on so it could just be a stunt from him or his PR team to establish a hardcore base. Q does post a lot of interesting redpills some of which have an international parallel as well, but at the same time it's a whole lot of 'wait and see' instead of encouraging people to take action. It glows a bit.

If you've ever seen 'code' on a news website or on tv 99% of the time it's JavaScript and usually compressed. Cringe as fuck when you hear them talk about a bank hack and you see "document.getElementById" on screen lmao

>it's a whole lot of 'wait and see' instead of encouraging people to take action. It glows a bit
Besides the disinformation, this too

Attached: PEDDLERS-OF-DEATH-01.jpg (1440x1544, 203K)

Attached: 1564525343755.gif (329x297, 3.32M)

I often see HTML desu, which is even more cringe

Why always bring up 8 chin instead of the real site qmap(dot)pub?

Just art goys

Attached: 1479689592061.jpg (745x935, 293K)