Ok user, so let me ask you about black peop-

ok user, so let me ask you about black peop-
>bad.
>very very bad.

this kind of ""reasoning"" is really really stupid. So no black person can ever be considered proper and good?
>no, black people bad

So every black person is bad, regardless of any other factor... Does that mean that every white person is good then?
>yes, white people good

so even if another white guy, let's say, rapes and kill your grandma in front of you he is still good just because he is white?
>yes, white people good

what if he rapes YOU?
>...
>white people good

wouldn't that make you gay?
>gay people bad

wouldn't that make you bad?
>...
>...
>.......
>......
>....................
>nigger

Attached: 7898123123.png (408x505, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Racism
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dude what the fuck kind of drugs do leftists do these days? WTF? Seek help.

No matter how many times he raped me, I still would never become as gay as this thread.

>british
>white

> user makes nigger question thread
> gets drowned in piles of literature and long-winded explanations
> conveniently forgets and makes OP related

wrong assumptions and rape fantasies while talking to imaginary toddler and yet you feel you are on higher ground mentally and morally.pathetic laughing stock,that's all you are.

Attached: BCA890C3-77B0-4D81-85AD-BCB8C582A054.jpg (317x699, 183K)

>ok user, so let me make a thread
bad
very bad

kys Zoglet

Attached: jewmoney2.jpg (303x166, 10K)

I don't have beef with reasonable black folk.

I really don't care for niggers.

BLACKS ARE BASED MAGA AWOOOOOOO

DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS

THOSE BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT NUMBERS EM I RIGHT FELLOW PEDE

Last week my Black roommate stole my $100 mailbox key, some of my dinnerware, and refused to pay his part of the electricity bill. About a year ago a Black person stole my $400 mountain bike. A few months ago a group of Blacks shouted names at me for no reason. A few months ago, also, my Black roommate's Black friends stole my beer. A few days ago a Black woman at Target harassed me and later accused me of stealing.

But yeah, negative experience after negative experience of dealing with Blacks means nothing, I am just a racist who hates Black people for absolutely no reason. It has nothing to do with how often they commit crimes and how they treat me in general.

>Low IQ, Black And White thinking
You have so little IQ that you don't understand the difference between White Supremacist and White Perfectionist. Practically no believes in White People being perfect if we were blacks and Jews wouldn't exist any longer.

Just because some blacks are able to be a net positive to white society live doesn't mean that whites should be forced to feed all blacks.

Literally nobody says this. This board is about politics, and by extension political policy, even if only theory. When considering political policy, you don't think about the exception, and say "a few black people are more intelligent than some white people, therefore we should invite all black people into our country". You go by the average, and the average black is a pile of human garbage who is a net drain on society in all regards.

Based OP. Preach the truth.

>rapes and kill your grandma
Huh?

Attached: DufEsCBVYAAvsWz.jpg (1200x900, 164K)

Your strawman is marching down the yellow brick road looking for a brain.
On average, niggers are dumb and violent.
They've been the same for thousands of years.

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Racism

>Their [Zanj] nature is that of wild animals. They are extremely black." "Among themselves [the Sudan] there are people who steal each other's children and sell them to the merchants when the latter arrive
>"Like the crow among mankind are the Zanj [African Blacks] for they are the worst of men and the most vicious of creatures in character and temperament."
>Jahiz, Kitab al-Hayawan, vol. 2

Even Muslim scholars from 1000 years ago said they do the same shit as they do now. Their genes are animalistic so they are, by nature, animalistic.
Sure SOME aren't.
But 4/5 blacks are niggers, through-and-through. Unable to change, let alone unwilling.

scary cuz true

Attached: 1551422776853.png (567x474, 294K)

You are a fucking idiot. Go sodomize your strawman back on Jow Forumsdilate or 8 ch

Nice strawmen you've set up there, mate.

SAGE

Attached: sage.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)