OH NO OH NO OH NO NOOOOO LOOK AT THESE BOOMERS

Attached: boomers.png (630x674, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
gab.com/microchip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw grandma is on 4x2chan
this timeline...

Attached: perpetually_surprised_cat_3.jpg (960x639, 299K)

I hope at least some of these boomers went to Jow Forums and got redpilled.

Attached: 1548263179947.jpg (1200x630, 167K)

females

the demographics of the Q thing still amaze me
not only lots of older people, but women as well
but I guess it makes sense seeing as the Q writer was basically a political horoscope

>boomers using tor

Not going to lie, I'm impressed. I have had to explain the darknet to my folks 50 times and they still dont get what it is.

THEY ARE A'COMIN AGAIN

Attached: 1565151099146.png (944x4013, 662K)

They may be using Tor, but they don't know what the fuck they are doing. They are probably browsing Faceberg with Tor. These people are the glownigger's dream.

Well at least we know who is taking the obvious ass b8 posts that get 15 plus replies.

Qchan is gone. Poor boomers.

Attached: uvou947.gif (524x276, 1.29M)

Probably kek, its bizzare seeing these people talk about the chans though, especially the older women. I can picture old boomer dudes coming on these sites but I could never picture someone like my mom using them lol.

I can't wait until boomers die

Kek

I still don't get how people can still believe that shitty LARP. But again, they are boomers.

calla boca GILLIEPOLLAS come HUEVO! ERES DEJA DE CASCAR PAJAS EL DIA eNTERO y vETE A LEER DE Q ANONYMOOSE

Boomers eat Q up for breakfast, there are literal boomers here as well.

A que te meto

Glow harder
>QRise QRevolution

Actually meant to reply to the user

Spotted the boomer.

keke

Attached: 180808_ntl_qanon6_1240_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 81K)

Where did you learn that word from, boomer faggot? From young people, the very people that have to hold your fuck up while you get to play detective following a false trail. All you faggots were good at was consuming. Even your "jobs" were easy because you got paid nicely and could have a tantrum now and then.

Jow Forums is overrun with boomers, that's why there's so much christfaggery

Attached: thefuture.jpg (680x362, 65K)

I really hate that Q cult, I wish cripplechan didn't get shut down
I wonder how many future active shooters from retard chan are here right now

So has Q been spotted somewhere on the net?
Or are his "comms" effectively down?
If so, how could Q be real?
What if nothing gets heard about Q for months and nothing happens to the swamp either?
How will the boomers cope?

The sight of these braindead retards sickens me. It's like a crowd of NPCs parroting the same lines over and over
>THANKS PATRIOT
>GOD BLESS MURICA AND QANON
>GODSPEED
and so on. There's no way those are actual people typing words.

Q isreal nothing to see here.

Quick, someone with a Twatter account tell them ZeroNet is a pedo dark web honey pot...
That would be OP faggot.

I guess they can't follow the plan anymore, They might as well buy a Colonial Pennā„¢ Life Insurance policy, with RateLockĀ©

found the boomer.
>Just sit back and do nothing goy. Q will fix it all goy.

ready janny faggots?
i have dirt on you

Attached: jannypol.png (500x116, 6K)

Imagine being from /leftypol/ yikes.
>Asian
>Male

kek
stay classy shclomo
not astro-turfing at all
this should be enough proof that the kikes are afraid of Q

Attached: stayclassyschlomo.png (615x294, 55K)

Are the kikes afraid of Q?

Yup we're so afraid

Attached: woah.jpg (1024x1024, 63K)

Well, there you have it, kikes only lie so if they say they are afraid, they aren't

>but I could never picture someone like my mom using them lol.
Then you have failed her.

There is a simple, non violent solution for this problem. Burn every crop field you see. Allow no harvests. 36 months of this and the shit will end.

Attached: 1564040404297.jpg (750x529, 53K)

>Over my friend's house a couple years ago
>He was staying there after being in the city attending college
>His family is hardcore Catholic
>We're talking cult levels of Catholic here
>His old mother is beyond weird, her very presence just makes you want to leave
>One time me and him are sitting at the table
>She's watching the news
>She says something about a "basedboy"
>Stop
>Look at her
>I'm sorry, what did you say?
>"I said this guy is a basedboy"
>My fucking face

Attached: 1495248486942.png (500x500, 281K)

>they are here
Top kek

naw man 8ch/Q project was a hub to attract all paranoid schizos and dementia patients. turned out there are more demented boomers than crazed schizos so they shut it down and concentrate on schizoid incels

It was textbook religious thinking. "Trust the plan". Women and low IQ males are naturally more inclined to that kind of magical thinking.

>basedboy
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

At least one

God fucking damn it I'm shit posting with geezers and calling them niggers

I didn't mean based. It was s 0 y but it got filtered.

fuck off back to 8 chan, boomer
OH WAIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: john.jpg (300x398, 16K)

post granny titties

The sheer numbers of boomers and their friends/relatives exposed to pol and all the redpills is the big outcome of the Q larp...that seems to have been the goal. It was a social engineering project and it worked well

Attached: 1509673360899.png (591x620, 103K)

Just your average phoneposter.

My mom shit posts on Jow Forums on a Canadian proxy.

Attached: CDEC5612-947D-4807-8D7D-FFEA7EFB3D8F.jpg (750x510, 331K)

Consider the possibility that almost all of the obnoxious, ugly remarks on these threads are made by paid agents to poison the minds of impressionable types, to be yet another node of the agenda to have this social poison disseminate out and destabilize society.

I kinda feel sorry for the Qoomers.

Attached: 193129082d46c5ecdb9fd1cf42632ba28752019bcb663b0c02b88a1b2f4e3d44.jpg (320x240, 19K)

This nigga gets it

/qresearch/ was the largest and fastest board on infinite, they just hid it from the front page listing because everyone trolled the fuck out of them.

Get out jew incel, fucking nigger

Attached: 1565075339363.jpg (340x227, 12K)

I know. These edgy faggots are pissed that boomers are getting red pilled. Q research was a very redpilled place and comfy. And said boomers see in real life being censored by the man.

Tldr. Fuck off fags this is what they were talking about before shutdown

Attached: el_paso_shooter.jpg (1280x900, 219K)

jesus fuck

Attached: nope.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

Supposedly it was started by gab.com/microchip as a social experiment / troll then others joined in, the name comes from "the Q society" in some fiction novel

Attached: best product for cleaning semen off cat(girl)s resolved question.jpg (720x868, 86K)

Wrong. Your image shows your knowledge and age

Attached: Vomit chan.jfif.jpg (225x225, 21K)

Not an argument.

>Supposedly

This being the key word.

boom boom boom.

Attached: old bag.jpg (448x299, 68K)

oy vey the REAL jews worship JESUS
fucking boomers and all other christcucks need to be lined up

sorry but the thought of a boomer woman actually saying "based boy" and not knowing it was a word filter is much funnier than her actually calling someone a soiboi

Damn the joo is spilling the beans

Attached: 1545464302351.jpg (600x573, 76K)

>its time for q to actually do something
The absolute state of boomers

Attached: 1564147467164.gif (203x351, 526K)

Neither was his walking dead man. Fight fallacy with fallacy. Nothing can be proven so I might as well tell you to suck a bag of dicks

You fucking bitch ass homos are exactly the reason us true conservatives are gonna Shut YOU down too.

Just like Israel and the rest of you sitdown Mossad..... You are fucked.

>I still don't get how people can still believe that shitty LARP. But again, they are boomers.
I really don't think it's purely a Larp, but an outlet by someone who works for Trump. A Trump-direct alex-jones replacement.

>wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg

>the Q writer was basically a political horoscope
well said

Dude just shut the fuck up. Q is the gayest fucking thing ever how you faggots fell for it is beyond me. Riddles and jeffsessions.

Sorry, the initial claim was a speculative one. Yours is an outright denial without any proof, I also don't see any fallacy at work here.

i never understood the shit. obvious larp. and then his trip changed because he got hacked or something? fake and fucking gay.

if it was someone working for trump they would've been discovered by now. It's a skillful horoscope style fortune teller that writes in riddles you can apply to all sorts of things easily. And it's been profitable, almost $1m btc in donations last I saw

>Dude just shut the fuck up. Q is the gayest fucking thing ever how you faggots fell for it is beyond me. Riddles and jeffsessions.
Dude. Why WOULDN'T Trump do this? He used Alex Jones, he has lots and lots of bought off propagandists. And it WORKED.

Why it is a more reasonable conclusion that it was a rando larping than that it was a sophisticated propaganda push?

It's far more reasonable to believe it was intentional and planned and supported with a lot of thought and resources.

Don't get caught in the false dichotomy of "it's either a pure larp or it's a fount of truth from god"

There is plenty of proof microchip isn't intelligent enough to even LARP at that level given his previous posts. Happy?

Why are you talking all that negroid "naw man" shit you can hide your flag but not generation after generation of non education ok Lequann?

>if it was someone working for trump they would've been discovered by now. It's a skillful horoscope style fortune teller that writes in riddles you can apply to all sorts of things easily. And it's been profitable, almost $1m btc in donations last I saw
He didn't take any donations as far as I'm aware.

Woudl have been discovered by now? Why would they be more likely to be discovered if they work for Trump than if they don't?

oh no, who do they trust now? what about the plan? how can the follow it if they dont know? where should q-ers go?

Attached: EBVVGo2WkAANBIM.jpg (1125x881, 80K)

Q spoke in riddles and never said anythjng of substance. I repeat,q never said ANYTHING worth a damn.

ps -your glowing.

You guys are stuck on the idiotic false dichotomy between everything it says is true and it's a rando.
That's just stupid thinking.

It was propaganda genius. Recognize it.

>Q spoke in riddles and never said anythjng of substance. I repeat,q never said ANYTHING worth a damn.
>ps -your glowing.
How can I communicate this to you properly? Literally you don't have to choose.
1. Rando larper.
2. Super powerful agent in a grand fight between good and evil.

There is:
3. A person working for Trump, weaving a theory that helps get people to support him in a way that is far more fanatical than the average person and even excuses anything that looks like betrayal from Trump. (allowing him to sell out his base)

>super sekret powerful highest level clearance
>can't get a website to work

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

look at this stupid shit, how could anyone fall for it

Attached: Screenshot_20190807-043500_Chrome.jpg (1280x800, 201K)

that cat is EXTREMELY CUTE

>tfw you and Gramps have been calling each other niggers for years now

I love you Boomers. I feel bad about you. You were raised on simple Good and Evil and Q gave you that. It's simply not how life works.

>political horoscope

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (240x240, 7K)

>Q Israel in my mind

>It was textbook religious thinking. "Trust the plan". Women and low IQ males are naturally more inclined to that kind of magical thinking.
Lifetime of simple good vs evil hollywood movies.

Fuck gassing the jews
I want to gas all the black pill shills
Bunch of whiny bitch ass faggots

Attached: 15606935317172534164710490000800.png (1200x630, 746K)

>believing Micro
There's your mistake, dumbass.

It's simple, we tell the boomers that the deep state shut down 4x2 chan to stop Q.

Qshit has a HUGE following. The cripple board is just the tip of the iceberg; the YouTube channels, social media shares, etc. that trickled down from it had millions of normie followers. And now all of them are being redpilled on leftist censorship.

>flag