Mossad BTFO

Sloppy sloppy

Attached: Sloppy walmart Job Mossad.jpg (818x1064, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1bw7XUK1oUQ
youtu.be/tI28YNE0rRc
archive.is/v04cl
archive.is/5KAIF
google.com/maps/contrib/113235506292553817060/photos/@31.7496106,-106.4977103,8.07z/data=!4m3!8m2!3m1!1e1
streamable.com/xqfr7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To be fair google maps isn't real time. Even walmart repaints from time to time. Now if some user were to go check. That would be news.

Attached: Glow nigger fail.jpg (640x956, 209K)

so amazing that the garlic shooting everyone already forgot about happened 666 days after the vegas event.
thank the lord this brave woman was able to escape from BOTH events
youtu.be/1bw7XUK1oUQ
she looks so happy to be alive. and lets not forget these 2 brave women here, both taking multiple gunshots just DAYS before giving this interview.
youtu.be/tI28YNE0rRc
look at the bravery there. that blonde girl even has a bullet still lodged in her liver and shes STILL out there powering through it all to give these interviews. so brave. so powerful

Attached: 666days.jpg (897x500, 101K)

One major question is what the fuck is up with all the low resolution smart phone video and pictures and Walmart surveillance camera? I know for a fact Walmart’s cameras are state of the art, they buy them from the same companies that make stuff for secret service, there is no fucking way a Walmart camera is that grainy artifact laced and low res.

Attached: B914FAE5-6B25-4A70-8BA7-55AF3359AF26.png (1334x750, 1.59M)

nothing could have possibly changed between the time google took that photo and the shooting!
fuck off glowing disinfo shill.

There is a simple, non violent solution for this problem. Burn every crop field you see. Allow no harvests. 36 months of this and the shit will end.

This. OPs pic isnt shit until a texasfag checks the crosswalk and posts with timestamp. Bumping for interest

someone should go and do this

I won't be back through el Paso for a few months but if someone hasn't done it by then I'll gladly do so.

Please, somebody, get to it before that, though. A lot can change in a few months

Shooting happened Monday June 17, 2019

Shooter posts on the 15th and 16th the building target

Sun 16 june 2019

>Yeah, fuck all glowniggers and cops

archive.is/v04cl

June 16th 2019

>Agreed cops legitimate targets

boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/216536997

archive.is/5KAIF

Attached: 4chan shut down by glowniggers.png (1492x1492, 3.88M)

If I was in texas I'd do it tomorrow. But I live in cuckarado.

Bump

Glowniggers are hilariously incompetent

>Glowniggers are hilariously incompetent
Consider though the caliber of person they would put on Jow Forums duty, it's not going to be their top tier agents, they put the most retarded idiots in the FBI here to give them something to do to not fuck up the Chad agents actually trying to save the day.

Colorado ain't that bad brother, and I'm Texan but it's pretty likely you're actually closer to El Paso than I... i just go through there every few months because i go to California on business, and prefer to drive so i can spend a few days in the mountains

Colorado is bad I've you've grown up here and witnessed first hand what the liberals and kikes have done to this place. Used to love my state, now I'm ashamed of it. If I had the resources I'd move to the southern region though. Canyon City and Durango are pretty based.

DESU getting paid to browse Jow Forums and all I gotta do is write reports and screenshot shit. I'd be working 16 hour days.

Reported images of the place date to April 2019
However, it does seem to line up on the Home & Living exit
However, the latest photo is an aerial google-earth rotation of the whole place, by some dude
google.com/maps/contrib/113235506292553817060/photos/@31.7496106,-106.4977103,8.07z/data=!4m3!8m2!3m1!1e1
using what seems to be the satellite images from April
fucking weird if you ask me

pump

This. Tex-anons mobilise and do something useful today. Confirmation is important. Take pictures of all the entrances/exits plz.

this so much

>all I gotta do is write reports
You'll eat those words man. Fuck writing reports.

streamable.com/xqfr7
you wanna save this too?

You have been glued to your computer for too long kid. Time to get some sunshine.
Those images from Google are not realtime like in the movies you know.
You might notice that it's not the same cars outside either.

What is this comment even supposed to mean?
I have seen it pasted into several treads now.
Bot's been served the wrong script or something?

I mean Colorado has fallen hard - but it started at such a high point.

We've all gotten Jewed really, Austin used to be an artistic hub but with conservative roots, now it's an aids infested homeless warzone mini san Francisco.

Colorado ain't that bad *comparatively*. Good lord I'm disgusted every time I'm in most of California, once I'm in northern California it's nice though

retard

Attached: 1565167811288.jpg (818x1064, 230K)

Image from google maps is from april
the ones that are on maps say "yield" and none of them are facing the exit the camera is looking at

It should be the entrance with the "redbox" marker by it. Thats the only one with the diagonal line across the road, doesnt look right. Someone really needs to check.

scratch that there is the other possible one on the far right

does look sloppy

time for holohoax class and remembering you cannot even name JEWRY or the JEWISH FANTASY DEBT DOLLAR

Nope, it's the Market&Pharmacy one
the Living&House one has the curb extend past the blue pillar when looking at it from the inside, aligned with the pillar
also wow that's a LOT of fucking cameras on the roof

Still looking for the 2nd shooter?

Attached: 1564553073676.jpg (421x418, 28K)

Pic related is the real shooter

Attached: fubPgjC_d.jpg (449x570, 48K)

Attached: 1561730859670.jpg (768x768, 371K)

"Youse GOYIM are getting too uppity. Maybe we should have our CIA friends fly anudder jet into a NYC skyscraper? That would get your attention and back to worshiping our most holy holocaust!"

Attached: MossadFF.jpg (300x292, 28K)

Im not sure but its like they dont line up even if we dont take the lack of the STOP sign into account.

spread it mate

It does line up
It's also the cordoned part that's shown in most photos of the area by the media during and after the event