It's Over, the Jew has won

Go to sleep.

Attached: It's Over.jpg (942x2062, 509K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2019/7/2/20679896/israel-protest-ethiopia-killing-teenager
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck you

*BOOF* ssnniifff...oh yes my Jannie....sssnnniiiffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...a shitpost I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...Blackpilled indeed.....yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite a pungent shitpost yes very much so .....sssnnniiffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....stale memes.....and could that be?..hmmmm....yes...Our greatest ally.....quite dank my Jannie....sniff...but of course...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my Jannie....another if you please....nice a big shitpost now....*BOOOOOFFFF* Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and low effort my Jannie....hmmmmm...is that a new thread on your report que?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little look before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a quite a job you're doing my Jannie....ah yes....let me guess...for free as well?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssnniiffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....flavor blasted goldfish and mountain dew I take it my Jannie? For those long hours?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....*BOOOOOOOF* Oh I was not expecting that…that little ban my Jannie….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssnnniiifffff…and yet…so long…yes…the ban….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my janny…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssnnniiiff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my Jannie…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….fuck mods and niggers my Jannie….ssnniifffffff….yes….?

Attached: top hat.png (600x1078, 485K)

The Jew thinks he knows how it ends but is mistaken. Enjoy the surprise.

yahoooooooooooooo

Attached: האף שלי.jpg (86x106, 3K)

You will do nothing.

Soon all your local and national governments, police and military will be full of ghouls. Half your youth will be ghouls and we will command them to either simply outvote you or liquidise you when the the time comes.

You stupid cattle even fall for the Islamism meme. Conquering Europeans is like taking candy from a paraplegic child.

Attached: Extremism.jpg (1069x1915, 645K)

You're not assigned to this board

How do I change the flag ...?

Ari my friend, I was assigned to this board for the next 2 hours by our handler.

Oy vey , my mistake!

Sloppy job

Attached: Special agent torrent.jpg (563x808, 38K)

There is a simple, non violent solution for this problem. Burn every crop field you see. Allow no harvests. 36 months of this and the shit will end.

Racist.

no u

Flat earth flag

Fucking Israeli scum lmao get shit on

>Go to sleep.
Go to twitter. Promote BDS/Palestine.

>t. american
Lose weight, fatty.

Tell me what you love so that i may take it from you.

mom, I hope you're okay...

Attached: 1563144283510.jpg (484x497, 35K)

I love to see how easily europeans have been subdued.

You can't even muster the willpower to engage in the civic space as an ethnic group, let alone vote in your interests.

It's just too easy. At the most you'll lash out, and that just gives us more power. Your Republic is ours, you'll never be free again.

You can’t survive without us. When we go down, you’re coming with us. A parasite can’t survive without a host.

Attached: 7D6ACA21-9EBA-45DE-9E64-261E26F773A0.png (640x1136, 170K)

Attached: 930B1337-6E96-47EC-A7C5-D0901A859958.png (640x1136, 180K)

Hey kike mossad fbi NIGGEr.
Is that all your handlers allow you to say at level 1 jidf tier like you???

What will actually happen: The goyim will realize what the jews are doing and will exterminate them to the last one, and the day the jews will be gone will be celebrated worldwide for the rest of History

fuck u

Get ur [redacted] and get to work

Kike faggot, mossad sucks my circumcised cock.

We'll be fine. You'll be gone.

Relax.

You will enter a permanent sleep soon, you've won nothing

ok

Youll be dead, all your money belongs to us, theres too much to not steal from you and we will take everything from you and build more tanks

according to your digits the jews and the democrats are erased and the Second Coming of Christ is victorious

OP is a faggot.

Should see what they have done to South Africa so much hope for a white man here.

Show flag

You are already fucked
vox.com/2019/7/2/20679896/israel-protest-ethiopia-killing-teenager

Attached: 1556158770299.png (512x512, 162K)

Stupid cattle. Israel will be sacrificed; we will rule as the pure ruling caste over the African cattle in ALL nations.

Stupid goycattle

based

very low iq post

the joooo population is not expanding, its contracting. probably because the earth is running out of paper bags so its tough to fuck a jew. eventually, there will be no jews.

Based as fuck.
/thread

Attached: 1539631253480.png (672x434, 143K)

They have been winning non-stop since thousands of years ago. So what?

Twiddle-twaddle. You literally can't sacrifice that piece of desert. If you do lose that piece of land [again] you will lose your moral backbone. And then you will lose your morality and ethnic cohesion. In couple of generation. And then what? Punch of rich and hedonistic bloodlines slowly but steadily degenerating and disappearing.

Attached: dd410ee4.jpg (720x891, 117K)