My pregnant wife has been depressed lately because of weight gain and stretch marks...

My pregnant wife has been depressed lately because of weight gain and stretch marks. She says that she doesn’t feel beautiful. Does anyone have recommendations for what I can do to cheer her up? She is only gaining weight in the belly area, her neck/face/legs are still as slim as before the pregnancy. I tell her often that she is beautiful, but she needs to convince herself of that. I’m going to take her out on a date tonight and buy her some flowers... but I need something more effective.

>have sex

She’s in the 3rd trimester and sex is uncomfortable for both of us (belly is too large to do the positions we like). I also don’t like the idea of slamming my wife with my daughter such a short distance away, so it’s hard to release.

Attached: F1C4273C-E0D0-4CD0-88E7-D0BE19CB4B3C.jpg (864x636, 127K)

Random, small, acts of kindness. Rent her favorite movie, draw her a nice bath, give her a massage, cuddle her, all that gay shit. Just show some extra effort and she'll eat that shit up

This is correct

Send her to be around other women.
Relieves the pressure of sexual tension.
What the fuck else are you supposed to do
She'll glow around them and be the center of attention or not, and it'll be good.
Assuming she has friends.

cuckchan confirmed

His wife is CIA? fug

No friends. She works from home.

Attached: 6127FB36-5DCD-42E6-943E-15F8119CA9AF.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Imagine admitting that you don't know what women like on an indonesian masturbation forum

What she is going through is 100% normal and most 1st time pregnant women get that way. The stretch marks will go away. Get her creams and things to pamper herself. Treat her good, make sure she is sleeping well, make sure she is eating good and taking her baby vitamins. It sounds weird but make sure she is consuming enough fats. She may not want to but she needs more fats while she is pregnant.

Attached: 48540.jpg (2028x1549, 1.26M)

>more fats
This, look up food high in collagen too to help prevent long term stretch marks. Chicks get nuts about those even tho they aren't the worst

Punch her in the face till she looks like a Christmas tree then once she heals she'll feel better.

She is no longer a sexy female anymore shes a mother and she needs to get that through her head.

I'd tell her straight, which is probably why I'm not married.

Something like "Pregnancy isn't a fashion statement luv, it's a terrifying form of genetic recombination, and the closest we'll likely ever get to creating a Frankenstein's Monster and having it turn on us."

> She says that she doesn't feel beautiful.

Let her know she is, first of all. Second of all, remind her of her purpose. A woman's purpose in the world isn't to be pretty. It's to have babies and to be a caregiver that only she can be - as a woman. Correspondingly, if she ends up with some stretch marks, that's not the end of the world. Her beauty is not her identity. She has not been destroyed as a person for getting them. Weight gain is even less consequential because that can be reversed with diet and exercise.

>that choice of image

Attached: 1465748744242.jpg (396x353, 32K)

They will convince her to have an abortion and there's nothing OP could do about it

>renting movies

/thread

Once the kid comes out, get her to keep in shape and she'll return to the shape she had before, but do not allow her to simply sit down and raise the child while only doing home chores, it will destroy her body and attitude. She'll return to her original shape in no time, especially from the way you describe her and she didn't gain that much actual weight apart from the one caused by the kid itself. A belly is made to be stretched, it will go back into shape soon enough.

Also stretch mark from child bearing should be a source of pride, not shame. Honestly they shouldn't be called such in that kind of cases, make it sound like it was something derogatory. Also they do heal over time and tend to disappear, so its just a temporary thing.

T. Someone who went from 150 to 216 to ~150 again in less than 5 year and had stretch mark all over his thight and belly, now nearly all gone

Now they're nearly all gone apart from a single one on my belly, but its pretty much healed and get me funny look because people think I was stabbed in the stomach or someshit lol, doesn't help that I look austere as fuck.

Tell the miserable fat complaining cunt to count her blessings.

>Does anyone have recommendations for what I can do to cheer her up?
fuck her
>She’s in the 3rd trimester and sex is uncomfortable for both of us (belly is too large to do the positions we like).
masturbate her. play with her body and let her play with yours
>I also don’t like the idea of slamming my wife with my daughter such a short distance away, so it’s hard to release.
it's ok. the placenta protects her. life isn't like doujins

Say this verbatim: "The thought of you carrying our child makes you more beautiful than you ever could be when you were in the best shape of your life."

Stop posting this doujin. It makes me really sad

Attached: pathsadofglory.jpg (942x666, 101K)

No. Holy shit, no. While these things sound good -they are not, in fact. She has already made up her mind and shes not wrong...You see, the depression she feels is related to her not being attractive to -other men. She already has her husbands attention -but now she doesnt get those looks from dudes at the store, anymore...so she feels sorry for herself.

No amount of hallmark commercial bullshit is going to change that.

This:

is the best advice I can give -but it is not a fix, she will have to come to accept it on her own.

normies still use redbox

source??

Looks familiar. Is it from that one nip mango where the drug ridden whore gets raped, gets pregnant, get raped again while pregnant, and eventually decided to turn her life around?

Emergence by shindol

Take her out on a surprise date!

This post best post

you have to oil the region as often as possible to avoid stretch marks.

You will hate it

The meme flaggot is correct.

Are you me?

>I think you're beautiful. Who else is going to see the stretch marks?
Remember that babies weigh a very small amount. If she's gained more weight than the baby + a slight amount then she's overeating. You're on the way to cucksville if she is worried about how other men see her beauty. If was concerned about your attention then all you have to say is that carrying your child makes her the most beautiful woman on the planet.

I just want the military to assign me a wife. I can't hardly be as effective if I'm alone all the time.

Yes but she was drugged dreaming about turning her life around. She suicide of overdose, the kid was killed during the kicking

You just listen. pat her on the head and say you love her. Gee, user you ever own a dog growing up?

/thread -seconded!

>No friends.
Where the fuck can I find a woman like that? Every woman I ever met had shit tons of guy friends and to see which one would give the most attention.

Attached: 1565138301402.jpg (240x240, 9K)

The baby will weigh roughly 8 pounds and then there’s like 15+ more pounds to the placenta, blood, water and bigger boobies.

Fuck me, it's even darker than I remember.

More than doesn't feel beautiful, she doesn't feel like herself and that's a hard pill for anyone to swallow. Hormones are dumping into her and especially if she's 3rd trimester she's fucking exhausted, mentally and physically. It'll pass. She ain't worry about looks the second she holds the kid. She'll be a mom. Be nice, if you can. Do little things. I promise you she will remember it.
>t. 2 kids

Mothers can’t be sexy?

even though i feel disgusted towards whores, I feel sympathy towards Saki.

Attached: 7e9b5761595dcfeda805afa3d77a7ba5e81b06c1_2_434x500.jpg (434x500, 143K)

Women can give birth to a healthy weight child with a belly that looks like the first couple of months on a fatty. Mordibly obese pregnancies are not only an excuse but also significantly harmful to the child.
Remember that literal children can give birth to healthy children that are no smaller than adults. The womb doesn't need to stretch so much that you could fit a man's head inside.

>literal children can give birth to healthy children that are no smaller than adults.
>can give birth to healthy children that are no smaller than adults.
>children that are no smaller than adults.

Attached: SharkFace.png (638x478, 419K)

It's overrated user. Just broke it off with my ex who was this way a few weeks ago. Felt like dragging a ball and chain around half the time, because I'd want to go out and be social and she'd just want to stay home and play vidya. Sounds good in theory, in practice, it becomes a drag. Women who are socially dexterous are a good thing, as they keep you involved with your community and don't become needy AF cause they have other women they can bitch to

>You see, the depression she feels is related to her not being attractive to -other men.
I never thought about that, knowing of how much of a whore women are you are probably right

she can grow old and ugly or grow old and ugly AND have kids.

Attached: 1565172418831.jpg (680x813, 56K)

The subject of the sentence is children. 'Adult's children' would be more exact but it's also redundant.

cocoa butter works well on early red stretchmarks , if you coat her on it daily twice or thrice the stretchmarks may go back

Wrong. The best thing to do is ride it out. It's hormonal and temporary. Do your best to keep her happy because it makes your life easier but just know they're fucking miserable creatures at this time and the only thing you can do is hang on until the baby arrives.

Goddamn so much truth from a memeflaggot. Based.

Incel interpretation. Women are invested into their looks and men more into strength and skills. Imagine how you will feel in older age when younger guys will begin to run faster than you, beat you in armwrestling or have an easier time with new technology. Don't always assume the worst you fag.

>no friends
/ourgirl/ nice catch OP

>Women are invested into their looks
>men more into strength and skills.

Why?

NOT
EVEN
REMOTELY
POLITICAL
YOU
ABSOLUTE
FAGGOT
K
Y
S

Attached: you.jpg (396x432, 104K)

>Eventually decided to turn her life around.

Sure.

>I also don’t like the idea of slamming my wife with my daughter such a short distance away, so it’s hard to release.
Lol. But many women say that they hate when men say this.
So at least don't say that to her. If you have, you dun guuf'd faggot.

Your wife is a thot.
Happy marriage, to-be-cuck.

>tries to into evopsych
>fails
GG.

Because male value is measured in intelligence and strength while women are rated based on their beauty. Declining beauty = less value. Nobody likes to realize that.

>daughter
Best abort it and try again

Attached: 1565009945014.jpg (200x247, 13K)

Lol, the cluelessness

I forgive you me finland brother. I hope you find yours.

No. Let me be more specific -I was asking why are those values important to each respective gender?

I haven't read it in years, taconigger. What do you expect? We don't have daddy cartel reading us depressing shit for bedtime stories up here in burgerland.

she is fat she should feel bad

Attached: C0Bm85BUUAA2149.png (753x452, 120K)

Oh, the old story again where it's assumed that people don't want to see their value depreciate because it means they are likely out of options afterwards. By the same logic you could say "since we found each other we can now get really fat together". The desire to be attractive isn't necessarily bad as it's always depicted since many men (I for example) have it as well.

>tfw script still works
prepare to get your gets taken away, cuckchanners

Attached: cope-alien.gif (450x454, 593K)

>Calls 4channers cuckchanners.
>*chan was taken away from him.
Lol.

make her sign a document saying she cant steal your child when it's born
RED FLAG

Massage, authentic kind words, humor, def give her some sex to make her feel sexy(does not have to be intercourse if it freaks you out but make sure she knows that it's not her that's freaking you out), also if she plans on nursing some nipple attention to toughen them up a bit.

>my wife with my daug-
*Hits bong*

Attached: 1564494500482.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Get her a gym membership

sit on the couch and drink beer all day until youre so fat and repulsive she feels like she's hot enough to do better

Dont put words in my mouth woman!

My only point was that "Women are invested into their looks " because they want to be seen as attractive to men. But this woman has a man, one that already approves of her and is locked in marital union -so what is she worried about...? It can only be that she is concerned with how -other- potential mates see her. Women are hypergamous by nature and that doesnt stop with marriage.

And yes, women should put that shit behind them, when they become mothers -it isnt about you anymore!

Fag.

You're wrong. Looks are not something garnered over decades of hard work. At the worst, it is bitter sweet to see younger men outperform you in strength related tasks. The takeaway is that you spent decades refining and growing several skills that you can mentor the younger guys in. They will still look up to you and strive to become you. That isnt true with someone who only had their looks that are now gone.

This

Attached: 1550944629775.jpg (360x451, 62K)

No -do not listen to this guy!!!! Women are dumb -they will actually cheat on a man they are not attracted to...despite the fact that he didnt do it to her.

Honestly -be in the best shape you can be. Its all about the tribe and her stance in it, if her friends like you; if they want to fuck you, your wife will stay in line -if not youre fucked. Getting fat will usher in the disdain of her friends and with it, your wifes fondness for black men who tend to not care about looks, so long as its another mans 'white bitch'...

Buy her flowers with a sappy little love note.
Do it on a random day in the middle of the week.
It seems like such an insignificant thing but little things like this make her feel special

Oversimplified. There is also the desire to be seen as attractive by the own partner. It's even a competition among women, it doesn't necessarily translate to what you infer. I would like to see your face when your partner let's herself go and degrades to a potato. The internet as well as Jow Forums are filled with hitting the wall / getting fat pics and now you shame people for their desire to be attractive. It's just obscure, you can't possibly be satisfied it seems.

How the fuck a eoman gets depressed when shes making something as another life puzzles me. Liek you have successfully created a miracle how that doesnt inspire you is weird.