Feminists and law makers want to ban this?

>Feminists and law makers want to ban this?
Are sex dolls the equivalent of "assault plastic" or something?

Why do they want to ban plastic?

Attached: 15223765435.png (568x860, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m1AjfO4rArk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They will replace you. Your grandchildren will be plastic.

Because they realise literal formed plastic can replace them and its reflection of their only value for a man

Well, it's obvious why feminists want it gone. If Billy Beta is satisfied with his robot girlfriend, women lose power.

I cannot understand why lawmakers would desire to ban them though unless it's just because they've internalised the notion that feminism is good and that what the feminists say is right (gynocentrism).

This terrifies the biocunt

Attached: IMG_0895-332x455.jpg (332x455, 37K)

Women use sex to hold power and leverage over a man. It's even still why beta cuckified male-feminists still support the movement, for the off-chance that their virtue will get them hairy, stinky femi-pussy.
Once sex bots are near-perfected and affordable for the "every man", pussy no longer holds as much power as it once did. Sure, some men will not wish to fuck a piece a plastic, but MANY men will. Beta orbiters will become a thing of the past, as well as incels, if you can count having sex with a robot losing your virginity.

However, we should not be supporting this. Tens of millions of men suddenly having access to sex (in as close a form as this can provide) eliminates the drive that our fathers and grandfathers did. Men do things, all things, and it boils down to getting laid and passing on genes. No one will want to do shit if they can just fuck their doll all the time.

What I don't get is, the people who buy sex dolls and soon sexbots aren't going to be in the dating market anyway? It's not like Stacy is rushing to date incels or tim who is poor and skinny.

Even china has more freedom from the looks of it, because they laugh when someone considers banning plastic.

Attached: DPX0AmsVoAIDho -.jpg (960x720, 92K)

The problem is not any one individual Stacy, but the hive-Stacy. Women as a collective need to hold power of the pussy over men, including Tim. If he's bought the brand new blonde bombshell, he doesn't care what Stacy needs or wants in a man. She receives less attention, and less validation, feels like shit about herself, ESPECIALLY if she's not at least 9/10 and found a Chad willing to put up with her shit. Even some Chads will fuck sexbots. But Hive-Stacy? They're fucked.

When woman uses a dildo, its a brave human being expressing her sexuality with a harmless toy. When a man uses a sexdoll, he's a disgusting pervert and probably a serial killer in making.

This is the twisted view of men's sexuality these days.

Well not really. Women have dildos and there are onaholes for men. The problem with full bodies is that its not only wanting sex bu also seeking more connection and creating relationship which makes women go nuts because it mean they can only offer sex and a doll can replace them as a partner to talk to

Attached: 1515604796551.jpg (800x1200, 178K)

What I don't get is the child sex doll ban. Why take that from the pedos?

>scatdoll
full of shit like real women

Onahole is not an analog for dildo. Most of the time dildo at least resembles a dick and onahole looks like a pringles can with vagina on top.

Looks too realistic, i want an anime waifu

virtue signaling and moralfagism

Where do I buy this

It's not even the shape of an s you fucking retard.

Attached: 1517182275044.jpg (3600x2400, 1.86M)

Over my dead body!!!

>Child dolls
Gross but still just plastic.

Attached: 21495895043905.png (930x551, 928K)

My son, you can have doll made any way you want. Will you
>have smoli doll
Or
>get big fat pig doll
Choose carefully

Attached: IMG_0674-508x696.jpg (508x696, 48K)

>2D waifu skin on sexbot that can manufacture a human being based on your sperm with custom settings like sex & skin color
>women can't compete so they lose ALL their power in society and gets inevitably wiped out
>Jow Forums finally becomes a white male only board because everyone will pick white male children including every non-white here

Attached: 1517175171644.jpg (564x846, 70K)

Tell me when I can have ones that look from my animes.

Its because despite all of feminism's attempts, women still have an instinct to form families. See every working woman in their 30's.

Our basest instinct to bond with another person would be commercialized and sold to you in the from of plastic.

Get excited for the next product!

How much would you pay for it?

Attached: 1540118325250.webm (1920x1080, 2.66M)

>But Hive-Stacy? They're fucked.
So?

Women always get what they want regardless of hiw hypocritical or asinine their demands. Just look at divorce laws, political discourse surrounding women getting extraneous pay, and draft eligibility for proof.

But this is not a roastie bashing post. This is a whitepill. Anything women don't like will receive the full brunt of every white knight and beta. The key to stopping trannies, sjws, libruls, etc. - whatever your gripe - is convincing females to be your loud, demanding useful idiots against it.

>Onahole is not an analog for dildo. Most of the time dildo at least resembles a dick and onahole looks like a pringles can with vagina on top.

So a vagina has to look like a woman?
Ona holes get rid of all the useless bits.

>fucking a piece of plastic
ILLEGAL
>administering hormone-disrupting chemicals and surgical genital mutilation to an actual human child
PERFECTLY LEGAL, GOYIM

This fuckin' clown world, man...

Attached: clown-world-2.png (650x553, 430K)

>Have sex, incel

Finds a way to have sex

>You can't have sex, incel.

Look at these seething roasties in customs who seized a sex doll. They're SO MAD. Sex dolls kill the childless, unmarried roastie.

Attached: seized by customs.jpg (1200x675, 123K)

>Onahole is not an analog for dildo. Most of the time dildo at least resembles a dick and onahole looks like a pringles can with vagina on top.
Modern women's sex toys like like a mixture of buckshot and some kind of HR Geiger techno organic alien parasite.

Attached: download (1).jpg (183x275, 6K)

I thought that too

Attached: happiness.jpg (1200x900, 81K)

They dressed it and put the wig and eyes on?

...those dolls get shipped without EYES??

Attached: ehhhhhhhhhh.jpg (496x395, 31K)

why do women use dildos if they can simply call 20 niggers at any time?

"So this is how democracy dies, with thunderous applause."

Cause a dildo won't assualt them when the sammich isn't made to Nog specification

Sauce? I've seen feminists bitch about a lot of things, sex dolls are not one of them.

When they realise that it isn't going to be "sex bots" but "qt gynoids that can do many things and also sex" you'll see some exceptional screeching

>I cannot understand why lawmakers would desire to ban them though

Corporations don't want sex dolls so the politicians they've bought don't want them either.

And before you ask, corporations don't want sex dolls because sex dolls mean men won't hook up with women as much, and won't pool their resources with women as much. Which is bad, because women spend significantly more money than men.

Think of all the women you know who are very good at spending their mans money. Imagine now if he got a sex doll instead and she didn't have that extra cash to burn. Which companies go belly up and deep into the red?

They need you to be thirsty.

So, the problem with society is a growing schizo incel population and you think fucking fake plastic lolis shouldn't be a priority?
>m-muh roasties

Attached: 1564027375679.jpg (672x712, 66K)

Show flag. You just don't know what an onahole is or even looks like.

Attached: 356721346524.jpg (774x735, 37K)

The second I can get a robot waifu I’m leaving my gf.

Attached: D353B1ED-2072-4083-AAB5-F306F3398FAF.jpg (673x1024, 76K)

They have those too.

Attached: 857562854852.jpg (1000x1000, 114K)

test

>Literally the only good looking one has been the maid OP posted

It's not that much of an issue is it?

I support it. Let’s ban transgender surgeries first.

Show flag. You say this like you've never played an MMO before. If people are allowed to pick their skin color, it certainly won't be only white.

>...those dolls get shipped without EYES??
Depends on the vendor. Some of them ship them with multiple different sets. Still don't know why they put on a wig and dressed it.

Shes a high class Japanese one. They use these models more for photoshoots than anything. The average guy can only afford the below 2000$ ones which usually end up looking crappy.

Attached: Cs4CWkZVMAEwMxS.jpg (600x875, 48K)

Expensive ones still cost less than a woman.

>$2000
bro, just admit the technology simply isn’t there yet and pay a hooker for less.

This

Yeah. This is not a case of objectifying women. This is a case of personifying objects.

But a hooker is like $200. Are you only going to have sex 10 times? The real problem with sex dolls is the high maintenance.

99% of them look like asians, when they start modeling sex robots after actresses, people will buy them in droves, I gurantee.

Attached: shansha.png (1920x1080, 2.78M)

/thread

>model them after roasties
>instead of your own pure, ideal waifu
Nah, that completely ruins the point. You can't personify a doll that is based on a real-life whore.

Vibrators are plastic. They give an experience to women which men cannot compete with. Many women who use vibrators, lose the ability to organism from male penetration. Yet, you don't see men complaining.

Constructing your own ephemeric waifu is too hard for normies, unlike a popula hollywood starlet that stares at you from instagram, street ads and movies. For example good quality, 1,5k Moner bot could literally sell million times over.

Attached: Isabela-Moner-in-a-nice-busty-dress.jpg (1470x2205, 275K)

>we shouldn't support this
Fuck off or post tits. We absolutely should support this. Men will still be productive because it makes the happy and to afford and maintain their waifus.
Sure, it might endthe eighty hour work week, but who the fuck cares about that.
Return power and happiness to men and the world will flourish.

This cuts deep. I've been working on my wife to cut her spending. I've given up a lot of fun things, and yet somehow we're bleeding money. If I was by myself I'd be a rich motherfucker.

Who am I kidding. I'd just own a boat which means I'd still be broke.

Was just about to say this. Normies can't into robo waifus.

Women hate the idea of non-Chads being happy.

>I'd just own a boat which means I'd still be broke.
Come on you can't hate money THAT much?

Attached: 1560992802196.jpg (349x326, 61K)

dude you cannot just remove millions of years of evolutionary hard wiring in your brain.even if it has an artificial womb it is still not a woman..unless ai tech has developed enough to pass turings test and fool us into thinking they are human women.then maybe it is possible.but as the saying goes if it aint broke dont fix it let alone replace it

>hurr hurr sex dolls will replace women
I honestly don't get you people. If you think you're too fancy for your own hand, then fucking buy a vacuum cleaner. It can suck you off, you can use it to clean the house, it will never bitch at you, it will love you as much as a sex doll will, and it only costs a fraction of the price. What exactly make sex dolls so special, and what do they replace? Your hand is free but you can get fleshlights and other fancy sex toys for cheap, and the doll will never love you. You're basically spending a small fortune on a 50kg fleshlight. I can't be the only one who sees how retarded that is, right?

>If I was by myself I'd be a rich motherfucker.
>Who am I kidding. I'd just own a boat which means I'd still be broke.

bro, im just by myself right now and my hobbies eat up a lot of money, that said I can cut spending easily.

Military collecting / guns , airsoft and PC gaming.... 2 of the 3 are money pits, PC gaming is a big jump to get into with a good rig but is then fairly cheap.

im in "saving money" mode right now, so i'v not bought a new military thing or airsoft thing in a while as well as not going shooting often because ammo is fucking expensive....

Attached: L5rFALs.jpg (4032x2268, 1.3M)

>If you think you're too fancy for your own hand, then fucking buy a vacuum cleaner. It can suck you of
youtube.com/watch?v=m1AjfO4rArk

There definitely will be consequences. The sex won’t be as gratifying. I’m not against it but my conservative tendencies tell me that something will go wrong.

>we should not be supporting this
Fuck off. The sooner we stop smooth brains that fuck solely for pleasure from accidentally procreating the better.
Soft eugenics like sexual alternatives, contraception, and abortion will help stop unwanted children, arguably society’s greatest burden.

Your brain doesnt care about any of this emotional horseshit, all it cares about is the feelings of a wet pussy on your dick. As long as the bot makes you nut then its fine.

they might as well call boats "panty melters" though

A nice sailboat or a nice go-fast (cigarette) boat plus weed will net you a lot of pussy

Boats arent pabty removers, it's the implication.

nutting into dolls however sexy will get old real fast.same reason why fucking prostitues(while they do help slake our lust) is not as fulfilling as fucking a woman one loves.this sex doll will replace women notion is as stupid as feminists who write books saying they no longer need men

but then again you are a communist insectoid so maybe it will work for your kind

Anyone got that webm of that asian girl rubbing her tits on some guy are the grocery store?

Nigga I gotchu

Attached: 1537064006774.webm (368x640, 1.67M)

damn, she has some nice tits.

It won't happen. It benefits the Kikes for white men to fuck lifeless plastic abominations instead of real women. This industry will grow faster and faster with the gradual introduction of more sophisticated AI and realistic humanoid robots.

GRAB HER TITS YOU FAGGOT

Attached: c7T1nF2.png (578x559, 288K)

It's easier to ban them than to compete with them.

>girl
>she
>her

>Be sexless, virgin incel
>Have autism so serious I can't be out in public or I'll freak
>Can never have a gf, wife, sex or basic human affection because no woman would ever consider it
>Will never have a gf to calm me down when I freak out in public
>Suddenly, a glimmer of hope in my joke of a life
>Already being taken away before I can have it
Do it. I fucking dare you. This is literally the only thing I have to look forward to. I am a man with NOTHING to lose.

Attached: 1535144509603.jpg (3200x1800, 2.29M)

Attached: 1498239876.jpg (800x450, 52K)

Fake tits don't bounce like that and they are round instead of pointy.

>is not as fulfilling as fucking a woman one loves
You just have low test thats all.

Literally every MMO i've played was full white and if someone had non white cahr it was always as a troll to make fun of. Maybe because im from EU

>if it aint broke d
Except women are completely broken. They're only kept around because they're vital for the continuation of our species. Imagine what humanity (men) can accomplish without having to structure civilization around the irrational, solipsistic nature of women. You are right about evolutionary hardwiring; most men will not want to advance humanity by cucking to women.

dude get a wife in thailand there is still hope

>this is considered "rubbing her tits on a guy"
The absolute state of you people

>nutting into dolls however sexy will get old real fast
And nutting into real women doesn't?

>same reason why fucking prostitues(while they do help slake our lust) is not as fulfilling as fucking a woman one loves
It's not as fufilling because you have to pay for each round and you're on a time limit. And even then, many still don't care.

As long as a man can bust his nut, he doesn't give a fuck about any bullshit "love" or "connection". Women are cock sleeves that can have babies and nothing else

dude having a stable and complete family is essential for social development.look at how kids from single parent households are stunted.
>is not as fulfilling as fucking a woman one love
even the chadest of chads eventually settle down with a loving wife.you can only fuck so many women without attatchment. look up maslows pyramid
also are you a single family child ?

26 out of last 27 mass shooters raised by singke mothers

is your mother nothing but a cock sleeve?did your mother even love you to speak about women like this? i get that many white women are becoming skanks but jesus that does not mean that there are no good women out there

Yeah just forget he's just talking out of his ass or is way too blackpilled for his age. I disagree with you about the fulfilling feeling of fucking a woman you love. While I agree that it's the best feeling ever, all you would need to do is feel the same infatuation toward a sex robot. Dating sims like Love Plus already exist and the robot can easily be programmed to respond like a Real Girlfriend™. Like someone said earlier, the purpose of having a full sex doll instead of an onahole is to be able to form some sort of attachment to the facsimile. If a sex robot can respond with "heartwarming" phrases, a guy deprived of emotional attachment can easily become infatuated and have the same passionate sex he wanted to have with a real girl.

we men will always need women.imagine they are a virus we cant live without.the evolutionary arms race and power struggle between men and women brings out the best in us and will help us survive

>emotional appeal
Wtf women are irreplaceable goddesses to me now

Come on. I don't know if that user is being serious but this is the worst advice to give a guy in his position. They are literally just looking for a guy to give them passage to the US, then they'll dump you immediately. It will be good sex at first and everything you're looking for, then once she gets in the US and has properly immigrated, she will become the worst roastie you've ever seen.