Why do Americans insist on owning MILITARY STYLE WEAPONS to hunt deer. It's pathetic

Why do Americans insist on owning MILITARY STYLE WEAPONS to hunt deer. It's pathetic.

Attached: whytho.jpg (600x450, 468K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=efPWrIvzGgc
youtu.be/VSFnmM12LOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's a bear you retard

Why do jews never get banned for spamming no-effort gungrab threads?

Real men hunt with a spear

Attached: 1557908530470.webm (2048x1152, 1.91M)

I'm not allowed to use 5.56 to hunt deer in my state, it's deemed not powerful enough for a humane kill.

looks inhumane

How manly....

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=efPWrIvzGgc

Go eat some spinach you pussies.

Attached: 1557905338732.webm (854x480, 1.69M)

Kys anti white kike scum

Because they know they are weak

We insist on having military-style weapons to kill invading soldiers/corrupt governments. Hunting is what we do with them when we're not doing either of the former.

That's cool, but it still doesn't make up for your national disgrace.

Why does the military insist on using HUNTING RIFLES to wage war? It's pathetic.

Because they're not for hunting deer

Attached: 1556241416552.jpg (1600x1190, 894K)

>Why do americans...
>American flag

ZOOM ZOOM GO BOOM BOOM

Attached: 93870948098.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

sad, face down in the dirt

This a moose in the picture, not a deer btw

Hunters need military style weapons to kill rare animals.

Attached: JimmyJohn.jpg (1097x952, 653K)

1. The animal in your image is a moose. Them shits get 500+ pounds and most who hunt them feel an AR would not work well enough
2. Military style is not military issue. Very few would ever pull their full auto gun out of a safe just to go hunt with it
3. We don’t insist on it, it’s a natural right protected by our laws.
4. You are pathetic.

Every weapon is military style.

Attached: slinger.jpg (658x650, 373K)

Whats it to you?

imagine being swedish and proud that you chuck spears at a racoon

reeeeee ban assault slings
t. goliath

>being a newfag in 2019

Attached: 1559310402284.jpg (956x538, 103K)

Don't Racoons normally run AWAY from people? That one was on a mission to fight spear guy.

I own them to kill you, if you step out of line.
Fuck off. Seriously.

>Why do Americans insist on owning MILITARY STYLE WEAPONS to hunt deer. It's pathetic.
Pretty sure those are for hunting tyrants, but what do I know

>tHaT's InHu- *cough cough*

Attached: Flanders_WWI_gas_attack.jpg (1000x699, 142K)

The hunting argument is my favorite anti gun one. There is NO right to hunt, there IS a right to bear arms for the personal and collective defense.

Thats not a deer, it's a fucking moose, an 800 pound wall of muscle and antler that will fucking kill you if you use anything LESS than a military style assault rifle. The absolute last thing you want when you shoot one of these things is to NOT kill it. It'll get pissed off and charge at you. 18 wheeler transport trucks collide with them on occasion, and the TRUCK LOSES. They have to be hunted to combat overpopulation because they have no natural predators on account of being GIANT LIVING TANKS that can smash through a brick wall like it's made of paper.

That's not a deer that's a swamp hippo. Better known as a narwhale

It is possibly rabid.
But being a hunter myself I have noticed that using a flashlight at night on animals can sometimes trigger their fight or flight instincs. All that little guy could see was a small blinding light, not the 6ft 180lb human holding a spear behind it.

>that will fucking kill you if you use anything LESS than a military style assault rifle
What the fuck are you talking about? The most popular cartridge for hunting moose here in Sweden is 6,5x55 which is a comparatively small and old cartridge. Shot placement is everything.

Canadian Moose>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sweden Moose.
Even if your shot placement is perfect, there's so much dense meat on the bastards that it simply won't penetrate well enough. Our moose and your moose are NOT the same.

Lots of leftist shills pimping the end of the second amendment today.

>MILITARY STYLE WEAPONS to hunt deer.
They aren't for hunting at all, but you know this.

You're not allowed to own a spear.
Shut up.

I know the kid who made that shot.

Technically a moose is a type of deer.

Attached: 1559688819089.png (568x433, 122K)

no we need them to kill people like you

The 6.5x55 has alot of powder behind it, and unlike the modern US and Nato rounds, it was made to kill a human on first strike.

>I need an animal to bleed out so I can prove I'm a man.
Or shoot it to kill it quickly with some honor in tact.

>He thinks my AR10 is for hunting deer

>500+ pounds
Try a thousand pounds plus and stand at 7 to 8 foot tall.

I insist, and train to protect it.

Have you ever been ass raped by a bull deer? Let me tell you something, you're going to want a Military Style weapon when you're deep in the woods.

Because the 2nd amendment isn't about hunting you cum guzzling faggot

>implying

Lmao imagine "hunting" something you can legitimately punt halfway across a field.

There is very little difference between American and European moose. The difference in records is because here in Europe we hunt moose quite intensively and it's rare for a moose to get really big before being collected. I think the record here in Sweden was 457kg and that is after it was skinned, gutted and with head and legs removed.

>honor
Yikes dude. That arrow shot is about as peaceful of a death you could ask for as an animal, guarante you that shot was more humane than what you could do with a rifle.

>people should be able to own weapons to defend themselves from a tyranical government
>government builds more powerful weapons
>well now our weapons are too powerful so you cant own weapons anymore :^)

Faggot. that racoon was coming for food, he looks half pet and gets a spear.
Thats not a man at all.

>1 post by this ID
op was eaten by bears because he was unarmed

Attached: Canadian_feral_pig.jpg (1600x900, 166K)

Cuz we can and you cant stop us
Sage and report

>real men
>posts a faggit

Because 30-50 feral hogs could turn up at any time within 3-5 seconds DON'T YOU KNOW?

Attached: downloadfile-4.png (566x742, 483K)

The AR-15 uses a 5.56mm which is abullet slightly larger than a 22. I personally think the AR is trash but it's the primary weapon of the land. Hunting rifles usually use .308 ammo which is a muchbigger round. If the drug war or Afghan war has proved anything it's that the government is too ineffective at actually enforcing it's will to ban illegal things. If the government outright bans firearms people will quickly find ways to build them or get them on the black market. Then the government can't even track or register any firearms and has no clue who has them including actual fully-autos.

>real men
>hunting overgrown hamsters

lol

That is the fastest way. That shot is considered amazing by any honorable hunter due to the animal dying so fast. You shoot a deer in the head or spine, you can just hurt the animal and it will run away, never to be found. Eventually it will die, a slow painful death, and the meat will most likely go to waste since the deer was not found. Anything other than a heartshot is a bad shot which will cause the animal more pain and a drawn out death.

Raccoons are pests.

Lmao imagine “hunting” something on sale and wrapped up on plastic at the grocery store.

They insist on it so that when Israel falls and Israelis need to flee to America, patriots will be waiting at the bay ready to slaughter you guys upon arrival. Makes for a quick and easy genocide. Prepare for the future that awaits you.

Because Jews want all whites dead and are bringing in millions of white hating Mexicans, niggers and Muslims to outbreed whites and have whites become a minority in their own country and the promptly slaughtered by their subhuman golems when they tell them that whitey is evil bourgeois class that leeches off their labour. Once whitey is dead then Jews will have global communism and keep shit skin goyim in line by use of ai/smart contracts and military police force to forever have a machine of slaves that will allow Jews to live like kings for enternity. This is the prophecy of the Jew, this is what’s written in the Talmud and their new world order plan.

White people want guns to protect themselves from the tyranny of the Jew and planned white genocide. Now kill yourself jew fuck slide threading bastard! Your tactics don;t work here, they only work on low iq faggot places like twatter or Plebbit.

Attached: 8BC9C2AE-9C92-4892-B9B0-EDE9ECE522F7.jpg (2560x9925, 3.39M)

Clearly a gazelle, see the horns

Attached: hot pep.jpg (403x604, 38K)

No that's a Gunness and that's not bear but a shitshake.

nah it thought the man was going to feed it. rabid raccoons are twitchy and paranoid around humans and they snarl at you.

You're literally a slave to a queen. Your ountry is being handed over to savages and anyone who protests is arrested. You're daughters are being raped and not only are the criminals getting away with it, they're given money, free housing, and an apology. Your country is full of filth and terrorism, dying in front of your eyes, and you have the audacity to call us a disgrace? Let alone wonder why we wont give up our guns?

>i need to have my entrails ripped out and my genitals ripped off and to die a slow horrible death as a pack of wolves tears my body apart
>worse than dying in a few seconds
yeah shut the fuck up you dumb nigger

Why did Natives insist on owning MILITARY STYLE SPEARS to hunt deer. It's pathetic.
>Military style.
Why do Americans insist on owning MILITARY STYLE HUMMERS to drive around? It's pathetic.
Meanwhile, try to find a full-auto weapon. "Style" is just that. It's aesthetics. Nothing more.
Neck yourself, please.

>I'm a city fag who's never faced a bull moose
Those hunters were fighting for survival when they faced that monster. If anything, they should have been more heavily armed.
But what would you know, you coward faggot?
Fuckin kys, OP.

Attached: merchant detected.jpg (794x509, 332K)

I'm curious, so americans prefer shooting the head instead of heart and lungs?

You just described your own country too though.

Why are you being such a disgusting fucking (((gungrabber))). Go and destroy some other country you disgusting race mixing (((sodomite)))!

Attached: C_UU2PmXcAIPmII.jpg (495x495, 30K)

>MILITARY STYLE SPEARS
kek

No, if you don't hit the brain, a headshot is worthless. Heart and lungs are the normal targets since the soft flesh can still be damaged by a near miss.

>hunting deer
>not hunting the (((government)))

Attached: guncontrolredpill.png (872x886, 220K)

irrelevant.

That's not what they're for.
The Armalite rifle platform was created to kill communists.
And that's a good thing.

Shut the fuck up meme flag kike guns are a danger to our freedom‘s And the white race and that stupid kike puppet Trump was trying to destroy all Europeans with them

308 or nothing for deer or even wild boar. I remember I went bow hunting once. Lol thats the most inhumane way to hunt an animal. Even with a clean shot through the neck with a bow, the animal ran like half a mile bleeding all the way, before going into a bush, not fully dead mind you, just laying down dying. While a 308 would be instakill, no suffering. Never go bow hunting again. But some people love bow hunting because its quiet and more of a challenge.

Why do jews wear little girl style hair. Pigtails are for women, faggots.

That looks so delicious. All that meat and variety of cuts to eat and even the chance of it luring a predator in to take on.

Attached: 61C58B6B-5B12-451A-9617-22F67BB1880F.jpg (474x355, 46K)

>you should only use rifles largely designed over a hundred years ago CITIZEN

>swamp hippo
It's a marsh donkey you idiot

You know whats crazy, the armalite was made in a little industrial building right here in hollywood california. Its now a play theater. I went there once and I was like you know the history of this building, to some random passerby, i said they made the AR15, The M16, M4 rifle here. Its insane. They couldnt believe it. My how things have changed.

Heart is always primary target. Never the head. Poachers are known for shooting the head or spine in order to make the deer drop on the spot with no running. However this is not the most humane due to reasons stated above. A lung shot will kill the deer, but in my opinion is also very undesirable due to the animal running long distances after being shot there. I killed a buck with a lung shot, in which the deer ran for over a half mile. Its right lung was shredded, but it still ran. This was with a .45 cal muzzleloader. Very undesirable. Anything other than a heart-shot can lead to a deer being lost and the meat spoiling.

Fuckin pizza mario, it's swampus hippopotimus ordinarius. shame on your roman ancestors.

>britbong cannot recognize a gyraffe when he sees one

>noguns faggots still jealous of this
youtu.be/VSFnmM12LOQ

Americans own military style weapons so that they are able to form military style community militias if the need were ever to arise.
It's a fundamental requirement to being considered a free people

>1 post
Sage

it clearly wasn't even coming to attack...
what a faggot.

>Americans own military style weapons so that they are able to form military style community militias if the need were ever to arise.

The need for revolution has never been greater then it is now at this very moment. What are you gun cucks waiting for.

Attached: FCA36CCA-92CD-4F53-8816-7613467E08C1.jpg (803x821, 233K)

Fuckin meece

A fucking faggot deer just ruined my trucks bumper yesterday so for all I care lets give every redneck a humvee and a 50 cal to cleanse the earth of these dumbshit animals

real men only kill when needed, this guy kills for upvotes. Fuck this faggot, hope he gets raped by a moose.

That's a moose, most likely canadians, and legal to hunt sometimes of the year, tell me a weapon that is not military style you fucking wog.
>implicate to a weapon being civilian style or non military style weapons
>be a fucking spaka who dribbles down own lip and does not understand ssemi-automatic weapons are not the problem
>completely fails to recognise that fully automatic weapons (actual assault weapons) are already illegal

Attached: 1_MI6MyiERSjPzPbXSjmgqbw.jpg (620x308, 52K)