He's right you know

Attached: 20190806_181047.jpg (1080x636, 229K)

I remember when we used to go to El Paso and we really had to use our english skills to get around, nowadays wherever you go you can just speak spanish and rarely have to talk english.

I can see how americans will see that as an invasion and I wish mexicans would stop acting like they own the place, like we just go there for shopping, we're guests in their country.

I am a communist Jew and I agree with you.

Attached: 220px-HeathJoker.png (220x260, 98K)

I live in El Paso, hundreds of miles from the mexican border. It's almost like we just make up names for shit

99% of shill threads:
>Post tweet from irrelevant person
>He's right you know / He's not wrong you know

Nigger logic

Sage and report this lonely leaf lard

It's all so tiresome.

It's mostly stormfags trying to rile people up using twitter.

Spaniards do not equal Mexicans. And yes, they’ve been invading since 1965.

Twitter nobody threads need to be a permabannable offense. In b4 bump limit and 1 post by this ID

This.

Attached: Literally Who Has an Opinion 2.png (634x153, 37K)

>spanish
>mexican
not the same thing

>niggers defending the people that are replacing them

lol

Attached: IQ_interview3.png (385x363, 75K)

niggers and mexicans actually do think spanish isnt a white language

>The racial makeup of Compton was 31,688 (32.9%) Black
>Hispanic or Latino of any race were 62,669 persons (65.0%)
Even niggers aren't safe from Mexishit hordes. What a world.

>shoot random people in walmart
>injure 9 "mexican nationals" with unknown visa statuses
riiiiight

This fucktard doesn’t know his history. Mexico tried to use Texas as a buffer against Native American attacks. Texas got tired of Mexico’s bullshit and left. Mexico fought them and lost. Mexico picked a fight again and lost again as by then Texas was backed by the US army. The debts Mexico incurred fighting two stupid wars is how they lost the western US. Which they used to pay off the debt. “Mexicans” in Texas fought against Mexico and didn’t want to be Mexican. Compared to today’s illegals that won’t assimilate and who their government uses us as their welfare program.

no joke. I had to convince a former coworker that spain was in europe and the spanish people aren't mexicans

This guy gets it. At the height of the Spanish colonization of Texas territory, Spain only had 5,000 citizens in the entire state. The Comanche and Apache descendants have more legitimate claim than Mexico does.

It's fine, El Paso was never a "white" town even 100 years ago. Seeing California towns become 100% mestizo that used to be 100% white is disturbing though.

don't forget the 1 post from this I'd crap too. Mods actively supporting shills.

>bruh
Opinion discarded

>being this stupid

Yes moron, but the Texans were still of Mexican heritage.

By seceding from Mexico they didn’t automatically become white.

It’s like if Maine decided to be part of Africa, they wouldn’t all the sudden be true Africans.

So the point still stands. Texas has a huge Mexican heritage, not from immigration but from descendants.

Descendants that didnt want to be Mexican, fought Mexicans, and don’t want Mexicans. Just because a citizen has the same skin color as an illegal doesn’t mean they support illegals.

The eternal nigger must not realize the spic will enslave its ass as soon as possible once it conquers America.

So... the shooter was RIGHT?

Spanish is a european language tho

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 41K)

I live in one of the original thirteen colonies and I see Central American/Mexican trash everyday. But you never hear liberals say something like, "yeah, that's going too far, those people shouldn't be here." But it is going too far, and they shouldn't be here.

If all they do is enslave his black ass, they he will have gotten off easy.
The funny part is that after the Hispanic takeover the blacks and Jews will be starved, worked to death, and then exterminated by the Hispanics.

nigger logic 101

Attached: 1508105635576.jpg (480x360, 19K)

it was named by the Spanish, not by the Mexicans. if anyone from Spain wants to come here they're more than welcome because they're a real country with people who have skills and intelligence.

When you live in a society that lets psychos run around with ak47s

and they don't get deleted even though they are 0 effort

We should send this nigger to Mexico.

3 of the 20 people killed in El Paso were Mexican nationals.

Incorrect. There were only 5000 Spaniards/Mexicans in Texas when we defeated Mexico and even captured Monterey and Mexico City. The descendants were in the border area and San Antonio. Texas was 90% white in the 1950s. Immigration is exactly the thing that has changed Texas into a brown state.

This is why niggers aren’t inventors or innovative as a people, they can only look at the world on a surface level basis.

> he doesn't know about Moors
Spanish has been stained by infidels long ago, user.

He wasn't a psycho, user, he made a rational decision while being misguided by people like me. The problem isn't mental illness, it isn't Mossad, it's extremists encouraging and radicalizing each other with eliminationalist rhetoric. And also the left provoking us with their antagonistic rhetoric. But I can't do anything about the "your grandchildren will be brown", "the end of white men", "no USA at all" talk, so I'll have to rebuke the "just shoot all the illegals", "open up on the caravans with a SAW", "landmines at the border" talk when I see it, and try and talk my peers down before they cross that event horizon and something terrible happens. There's blood on my hands, now, blood on a lot of our hands, and I don't know what the rest of the board plans to do, but I intend to start scrubbing.

Okay fed, you are free to fuck off at any time.

He is right.

Attached: EBIiTeFWkAA2o8K.jpg (1825x1383, 431K)

Immigration without assimilation is invasion.
>words too long for niggers to understand

KERK

Attached: 1415099022513.jpg (576x579, 76K)

Not a valid argument, not germane
>Fond du lac is French
>New York is based on the city York in England
>Spanish names come from Spanish missionaries
All countries have a right to control their borders. The fact other countries have failed to do so is inconsequential.

Attached: 13E1DEC3-824B-449D-B8A3-09B944C8EF50.gif (500x210, 510K)

>post inciting image
>"he's right" / "why would you do this pol?" / "prove me wrong incel" / "BTFO Jow Forums"
>wondering why some weak minded fucks go crazy and shoot places up.

Hint: It's you, and your ideology that will stop at nothing to destroy the straight white male. Beware, the end is near and I wouldn't want to be on the atheist commie tranny loving side when the shit hits the fan, cause you won't have a god to pray to or a capable soldier of helping you. You are FUCKED.

Memphis Tennessee needs to be given back to the Egyptians! It is time. Current Year.

that's a big potato

By this logic niggers should be on a boat on their way back to Apefrica.

Yeah, it's mindless and bot-like.

They expelled all the moors and kikes you fucking nigger. Spaniards are more european than you, kike.

El Paso is on the border

Word on that and throw some cheese on it.

you should die

Because mestizo Americans are the only people allowed to be associated with the Spanish language.

For you.

Attached: face pot 1.jpg (620x809, 53K)

>leaf

Attached: bait.png (500x501, 90K)

This.

>"el Paso"
>Mexican
if you ever opened a book, you would know that the Spanish used that as a road, translated "the Pass" you Mexican trash were still killing each other and tripping on DMT. they Conqured your faggot Indio ass.

>85 IQ: The Post

really?

Attached: 1507742124871.png (280x608, 26K)

> El Paso - Spanish, therfore Mexican
> Vermont - French - therefore Quebequoise or Fench
> Bismark - German - Gib Clay!

i guess Birmingham alabama is rightful british clay?

so because the north east is in english people from england should be allowed to pour in uncontrolled?