Happening! Ahhhh!

Active shooter Cheyenne Wells, Co

thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/cheyenne-county-sheriffs-office-issues-code-red-for-people-to-stay-indoors-highways-closed

Attached: Holy shiiitt yeeeeeeeees _55a01fc55f611dee5583106f404718ca.jpg (325x244, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heyjackass.com/
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
twitter.com/AmichaiStein1/status/1158605790971867136?s=19
twitter.com/guyelster/status/1159174921219649537
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The racial makeup of the county was 92.87% White
lol white boys at it again

Sam Hyde can't keep getting away with it

You're fucking going to prison magatards

> You’re not going to fix the problem one white nationalist ****poster at a time. their networks need to be destroyed by putting them in constant fear that their next ****post body count meme is going to be the one that sends the feds to their door. Yes, this is a government action deliberately designed to suppress speech, and no, slyly conspiring to commit acts of terror in broad daylight on *chan is not protected speech after the acts of terror are no longer hypotheticals. This is what we’d advocate for if ISIS set up shop in America and created a bunch of one-man splinter cells ready to activate at any moment. No one would bat an eye at arresting the accomplices – it’s just less recognizable as white nationalist ****posting. if you want to share ****posts about shooting the [offensive term for Latinos] and gassing the Jews, go right ahead, no one’s stopping you. But if one of your ****post buddies you go back and forth with on *chan then goes out and does it, yeah, you should yeah you should be on deep trouble.

www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/shoehorning-multiple-causation-shootings-into-single-cause-narratives

>nationalreview
Does anybody think these people are right wing anymore? The first amendment has been conceded to the left. There's nothing left to conserve.

PLEASE BE WHITE

Attached: 1549734335342.png (857x1200, 1.23M)

It'll be absolutely nothing again.

Actions speak louder than the words of some frustrated person.

false alarm with no happening no information on police scanners no sub channels probably an escaped convict from supermax

LET IT BE TRUE AND IN A SYNAGOGUE

They are also for red flag laws. I don't know who there readers would be now.

lol why are wh*te people so morbid?

Attached: 1562589721172.jpg (1794x1530, 2.35M)

Checked and keked.
I love dead mutts.

Sage the pasta

I was just watching the Minnesota Twins game, an air raid or tornado emergency siren starts blaring non-stop during the game people get a little freaked out. Then five minutes later a National Emergency Broadcast comes on TV I live in Plymouth Massachusetts and it said it was just a test for the Washington DC area only. This was really weird considering I'm getting a DC emergency alert test in Massachusetts.

>them indiuns are at it again.

Whats wrong, does the painting make your mouth water you cannibal nigger.

immigration raid?

>check'd
Minnesotanon Here can confirm watching Dana Perino and it did the same as well thought to myself strange but idk lots of weird habbenings going on

Attached: 20190807_132132.jpg (3264x2448, 1.2M)

The

Primary
Entry
Point
EAS
System

Attached: 1564754637718.gif (400x396, 1011K)

Attached: 1536869072887.jpg (768x768, 93K)

happened in florida too

gamers are finally rising up gang gang gang

fucker

Attached: 1565203159766.jpg (2378x2001, 1.69M)

Go back to fageddit faggot

This time somone loudly farted and a single mother mistook it for a shot

what could it be though it is strange is it not?

meh..

Haaaahaaaaa, that's funny user.

I wonder if there is a code in the message

WCCO 1 (in message alert) at the end is from Minnesota which is where the alarms were going off at

The alarms from the Minnesota Twins game

sounds like some black ops

"oh yea just dont go outside and we also the entire highway. dont worry its all good"

They are really pushing it today.

A single mother...God you guys crack me up

>what could it be though it is strange is it not?
Key word in message "PERIODIC TEST"
...If you're not on your period, this is not for you
also, I'm suspicious that this is someone's computer and doing a prank on you. If not, it's still just a test of your period and not a real event.

I'm in Texas and tornado sirens went off. Clear blue sky. Then a emergency alert came on aswell

Could this have this been a call from the Minnesota emergency management system asking for help from Washington DC?

>BRRRRAP!
Oh god!
>damn right!
Confirmed! Instagram, go!

Sure are a lot of these shootings, make sure to focus on them and not the golf rumors.

check'd

test-run for Blue Beans they are running out of ammo seeing is how staging shootings and screeching racist is not working anymore time for the Ayy Lmaos

>screenshit this

also just had a weekly test for my area as well

hmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1556278656563.png (620x600, 527K)

The two Canadian incels are there. Screencap this.

Southern AZ

Same shit.

>BREAKING NEWS
Reports confirm that multiple individuals dressed in black entered a building and began to floss on innocent civilians.
Motives remain unknown and they are believed to be holding hostages.
They've demanded a ransom of 100 fortnite skins deposited into their account and threatened to dab on 1 hostage for every hour until the demands are met.

>Sure are a lot of these shootings, make sure to focus on them and not the golf rumors.
Can you imagine how much surprise there would be for a few days if every shooting made it on to TV every day?
Here's just the no-gun Chicago area: heyjackass.com/
, but then here's the worldwide Islam fags:
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

WTF is a "code red"?

Should we arm for invasion?
Boil water?
Turn off gas?
Push AZ-5?
Masturbate furiously?

>the absolute state

Attached: 1560031208320.jpg (379x720, 44K)

i just got the same thing in california. wtf are they prepping us for?

This article doesn't mention anything about a shooting. Just that all the roads and businesses are closed and people need to stay inside

>high ways and businesses are closed
What the fuck is this shit

twitter.com/AmichaiStein1/status/1158605790971867136?s=19

they did that in SLC at the non-shooting yesterday. Israeli art students?

>i just got the same thing in california. wtf are they prepping us for?
If this were a real emergency, social media sites (and antisocial media sites like this one) would be downed immediately. The fact that I still have to read your frightened texts means we're still in calm waters, under a gentle breeze. Now, if you could explain to me why there are two suns in the sky right now, that would be comforting.

I was there yesterday, when people were playing "nuke or not"... It was not a nuke.

...by "there" I mean "the thread on this site that was talking about it".

What the fuck is going on.

apparently........
nothing per usual

a great deal of wars and plagues, also being able to draw, paint, sculpt and write our experiences helps unlike lesser breed of humans like negros whose only legacy ever has been bloody mysticism and cutting the genitals of their daughters.

cody cigar is on the loose!

twitter.com/guyelster/status/1159174921219649537

Attached: Screenshot (434).png (1366x768, 474K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1565028579676.jpg (640x332, 218K)

Bump

Based Nip fun disposable camera!

I would do a 360 and drive away

MN tests their tornado sirens at 1PM on the first Wednesday of the month.

I wonder how many people from other shootings will be "coincidentally" caught up in this one too?

A false flag just flew over my house.

But wait, 8 is down.
So what could be the cause for this one.

inb
SHUT
IT
DOWN

its was specifically for the US / DC seeand me too fren me too

Attached: 1565044372587.jpg (520x505, 171K)

Attached: 1565198456907.jpg (600x600, 41K)