Best country in the world

Did you know that 100% of Croatian people have smartphones?

Highest living standrads in region.
Christian white ethnostate.
Literally looks like tropical heaven but with no niggers.

Say something bad about Croatia.
Pro tip : you literally cant

Attached: croatia.jpg (520x416, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1lqCjai8LDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Christian white ethnostate.
>Christian
OK I'll come visit your country next summer fren

>Balkanigger countries are now more civilised than Western cities thanks to diversity
LET ME OFF THIS FUCKING TRAIN

Attached: IMG_3687.jpg (700x711, 203K)

Hey based Croat user, what dyou think about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=1lqCjai8LDo

Can you literally believe that his is located in Europe?

Attached: BRIONI.jpg (960x674, 130K)

0:30 is relevant

>100% of Croatian people have smartphones?
ok fuck now I'm jealous

its not my country but have fun

im not croat
lol nice titties on that lead actor

I just think it's funny that Hollywood jews portray Croats as evil. I guess the Visegrad is scaring the kikes.

Then why the fuck are they always migrating to western europe and doing shitty minimum wage jobs?

Hungarian Clay TM

Attached: 8D0CFA77-41F1-4D21-8CFB-32AF37B6CBCD.jpg (804x570, 124K)

they just random pick country from eastern europe/balkan because muh evil iron curtain slavs uncivilized lawlessness etc when in reality we are everything that globalist satanic jews hate, we are still traditional, value family and nationality and christianity
this time the dice fell on croatia

Wrong. I've never seen a single Croat living in France.
But I've seen LOTS of Serbs, Romanian, Poles etc.....

sea is nice, my croabro

I was over in Croatia in 2008 and was violently assaulted and kidnapped by a mob of dwarves after my blood. Woke up naked with a sore arse in the forest.

don't ever speak about Croatia like that you fucking serb

are you sure it was Croatia? Dwarves and rape forrests are more Slovenia's thing

There definitely in Ireland and the UK.

Are you fucking retarded the country is corrupt as shit. The fucking police is forced to be corrupt so they don't get killed. I went there and they guy legit told me in broken English that he now needs a 50 euro payment. To let me go without searching my car even though I would legit not have cared if he searched it. The police there legit tells you that they want a bribe. They don't hint to it or whatever they just outright say it. You are sub furfag if you think that country is better than anything in the area.

is ireland comfy? is it fucked up to be so close to eternal brit?

no stops on this train bruce...

Attached: 1563594451569.png (425x425, 250K)

Attached: croatian history.jpg (540x540, 34K)

salaries & work opportunities, kurac.
pizdek, i cannot wait to go 'round in europe and free all those countries, fighting side by side for better future.
oh, i also heard the german weather is somehow better too.

holy fuck, you can get 150m2 houses with huge ass garden like next to the sea for 5k € there.

die fighting, let no one say you didn't fight for your people. Sieg Heil.

No clue about you guys but the people from the Balkans are constantly shitting up Germany and they look like Turks too.

I met a croat at a party in Sweden, he had been living here for about 6 years or something, converted to Norse mythology and had his entire body tatooed with runes and shit, Thors hammer necklace and other jewelry. He said that every morning he prayed to the gods in Asgård. Thought it was pretty funny. Totally redpilled and far right as well.

can, confirm, dwarves will rape you in the rainforests of Slovenia

That's because they are Turks.

fair enough ive never met a shitty croat before desu

This is all slander and lies. Slovenia's ancient dwarven rainforests are completely safe. Why would there be dwarves in the rainforests anyways? And why would we rape you?

Attached: 1484256849391.jpg (887x900, 232K)

>t. Slovenian rapist dwarf

A bit like Hostel?

Delet!

Attached: 1513113182926.jpg (349x305, 22K)

Attached: 1556286185478.png (456x450, 48K)

>Christian
You mean Catholic (true Christianity).
Germany, Sweden were "Christian" too and look whart happened.

this

Attached: 1565202910575.jpg (948x960, 104K)

Muslim Algerians are not welcomed. Stay in France.

>Say something bad about Croatia.
Slavs

>true Christianity
lets not get too cocky, they still report to vatican, the nest of degeneracy and satanism

Plus don't forget the fact that Croatians helpes the nazis and had their own division. Love Croatia