Brit/pol/ - Poles Out, Pakis In edition

>Scottish Labour leader hits back in indyref2 row
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-49263525

>Natalie Christopher missing in Greece: Body found in search for UK woman
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49262996

>Brexit: Food industry seeks no-deal competition waiver
bbc.co.uk/news/business-49258852

>Dominic Cummings takes swipe at Grieve over confidence vote plan
theguardian.com/politics/2019/aug/07/dominic-cummings-takes-swipe-at-greive-over-confidence-vote-plan

>Euromillions Lotto babe Jane Park turns tables on troll who branded her ‘manky’
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/796829/Euromillions-winner-Jane-Park-embarrasses-troll-who-called-her-manky

Attached: queueairport.jpg (1200x674, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/490169/Dando-alarm-paedophile-ring-BBC
bbc.com/news/world-44209971
telegraph.co.uk/tv/2018/02/19/boarding-schools-secret-shame-exposure-review-raw-emotional/
theguardian.com/politics/2015/mar/17/westminster-child-abuse-paedophile-ring-failure
dominiccummings.com/
businessinsider.com/remainer-mps-plot-to-drag-queen-into-brexit-crisis-2019-8
youtube.com/watch?v=Tct1p8c6eH0
parhlo.com/hair-dyeing-in-the-light-of-islam/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

New links
>BBC Nonces
express.co.uk/news/uk/490169/Dando-alarm-paedophile-ring-BBC

>Catholic nonces
bbc.com/news/world-44209971

>Boarding school nonces
telegraph.co.uk/tv/2018/02/19/boarding-schools-secret-shame-exposure-review-raw-emotional/

>Parliament nonces
theguardian.com/politics/2015/mar/17/westminster-child-abuse-paedophile-ring-failure

>Dominic Cummings takes swipe at Grieve over confidence vote plan

Do you think he has a plan

who gives a shit you dumb tory boy, its completely irrelevant

Attached: cf98585899a9efb79845ce6615b8410ce507db303e78a10152ca589b7f08007b.jpg (745x466, 59K)

Read his blog, it's good.

dominiccummings.com/

Anyone ever taken any ancestry DNA tests or looked into their family tree? Pic related is mine; pure British. None of that schizo stuff about muh DNA harvesting please.

Attached: 1539308324928.png (1482x848, 268K)

Autistic Rasputin always has a plan.
He is constantly playing 28D chess.

>None of that schizo stuff about muh DNA harvesting please.

kys normalfag

Attached: 08kysm9sjkwz.png (190x266, 5K)

Who cares, you’ve never had sex

What party do I need to vote for to see mass killings and desolation in the streets?
Is it Corbyn?

Attached: EBYOLzyWsAAB0eQ.jpg (900x1200, 154K)

>don't like it you know where the door is

Attached: 1538827945572.png (942x712, 79K)

>ancestry DNA test
no need. My Dad's Welsh, my Mother's Scottish, I sunburn by the light of a table lamp. I'm pretty confident in my British genetics.

Caring about muh privacy is as normalfag as it gets.
delete this

You'll get a different result from every test, they're a bunch of charlatans.

tim you're spilling your tea

businessinsider.com/remainer-mps-plot-to-drag-queen-into-brexit-crisis-2019-8
I don't like Boris but what a bunch of slimy cunts

Attached: remainers.png (1241x827, 1.61M)

Tim is too based to care about tea spills. He sees them as tools of the globalist oppressors.

That's an interesting URL:
Remainer MPs Plot To Drag Queen

>could
>ask
They “could” “ask” her to shit directly into Philips mouth and live stream it... what a fucking non-article

There were only like 1 million people on earth 10,000 years ago. What the fuck sort of results are you expecting to get back?

You might get 47% English on one and 49% on the other but it's pretty accurate overall and I've never seen a completely off-base estimate. For my Mum it got almost entirely English and my father almost entirely Scottish/Irish, and me 50/50... what a surprise!

comedy genius. his whole life is a work of art

Lad Dominic Grieve wants to

>should
>ask
lol

Why would any British person need to take a DNA test? I understand the market appeal for American mutts who have no clue what kind of gangbang created them. We are an ancient people, and no true Brit needs some jew test to tell him that.

>Went to meet a fit 14 yo today
>Planning to give her the old noncing
>Tell her to stay at the park while I go and grab a couple of bottles of voddy
>Get back
>There is only a filthy paki trying to nonce her!
>Suddenly from afar I spot Bazza the nonce hunter turn the corner with that 'Gotcha' look in his eye
>Walk past the paki and the girl
>Seconds later I hear Bazza kick off in all his glory
>mfw

Attached: smug win.jpg (400x320, 19K)

Lad some are mutts

please refer to where I said:
>no true Brit
emphasis on true. I should have just said white Brit.

Calm your tits nige sorry your party has been made redundant again

Attached: 95e8dea74924b050dc2883f72876c6de--nigel-farage-pints.png (236x354, 136K)

>222186260

Attached: stop.png (720x960, 653K)

These digestive biscuits don't taste of anything.

Attached: crying anime girl.jpg (300x250, 12K)

it served it's purpose, but now we have Boris and Cummings, we don't need them.

Good morning cum quaffers

Attached: E1F9A1F6-542F-48F1-887D-0E0591FD4F74.gif (400x248, 1.61M)

way i see it like is dat da pakis been 'ere a long while 'ent they? Mo' 'as had his fookin' kebabby here since before I met me Janice. Serves up a crackin' bit of grub there 'nd are Chantelle delivers leaflets for 'er - right gentlemen he is even pick 'er up wiv da Asian lads.
But dem fookin Polish pushed me out of me plasterin' job can't work since them Romaniyuns came in.

Attached: norf fc.png (620x772, 41K)

To the lad who asked about celts in northern Italy:

We have a considerate amount of sites, however none are as grand and elaborate as some of the hillforts and similar fortifications you would find in the UK.
Given that most settlements were built using wood and thatch, quite a sizeable amount was lost to time.
Some tribes conquered and settled etruscan towns until the arrival of the romans, who killed or assimilated most of the original celtic population.

It was a simple life for simple lads

I'm looking to give some money away to a few people in my region who are struggling financially. Any idea how to do this without being cringeworthy of patronizing?

Lad some might look white but find out they're part Jew or something. Take Craig Charles for example, looks and sounds just like a welshman but he's actually black

Attached: welshman.jpg (642x702, 285K)

here's an idea: don't.

What region?

yea agreed

>toryboys still here

you people are subhuman filth

Attached: 1508301284292.png (327x376, 246K)

you needed a dna test to tell you that Craig Charles was black?

Attached: 4c9.png (645x729, 113K)

Wtf he’s welsh

Pretty sure he's a Scouser.
Am I being trolled?

Don't wanna dox, but it's an area with relatively high unemployment levels.

Your thinking of tom jones mate

He certainly isn’t black

They're both welsh, it's the welsh phenotype

Bad book review?

Scousers are all black. Even the white ones.

>nobody cares about my biscuits
It's a disaster.

Everywhere in the North?

How can you dox yourself by giving a broad geographic area?

>welshman
he's scouse you plum

He's a turbo autist, he probably has 20 plans filed by dewey decimal classification and colour coded by percentage probability of success

Attached: 1564854457005.jpg (707x919, 255K)

You've done a number on yourself

ginger hair larpring rats

is he /our guy/?

Attached: dominic cummings.jpg (768x650, 52K)

Don’t eat them

Kek, why are some of them ginger/have ginger beards? Look like orangutangs with their dark face.

Serves you right, digestives are like cardboard. Buttered rich tea are patrician, best dunker.

Nah lad NORF user who's been struggling to find work that pays more than £120 for about 8 fucking months now after getting screwed over by my last Zero hour.
Thank God for Uni and thank God for Student Union jobs.

Yes, but he looks like an absollute noncecase tbqh

Attached: scousino.png (579x529, 61K)

they dye it to look like mohammed

There are plenty of wealthy areas though, I mean some towns are worse but it's not grim all over.

Thanks mate.
Is it true that Celts founded Milan?
Please post some pictures of Celtic artefacts from Italy.

Attached: PictFCFight.png (542x616, 43K)

Attached: liverpool.jpg (1000x726, 115K)

yes, screw the optics

There are some etruscan ruins near my town

Why do they dye their hair orange?

Mo was a ginger?

Attached: EBOl_SFX4AEIFWk.jpg (909x760, 94K)

He looks like that reconstruction of Julius Caesar with the massive head.

No, he's Dan Hannan's final form
Wants to hasten our decline into a low wage tax haven with (((trade deals))) with the chinks and by importing another few million south asians and caribbeans

I've learnt that the hard way. Never again.

supposedly

youtube.com/watch?v=Tct1p8c6eH0

Hello kufur, my name is Mohammed and I am here to conquer. That is right, you heard me correctly, I am here to take everything that is yours, with the blessing of Allah and his prophet my people are rapidly taking over everything and everywhere.

We already won kufur, this is the point, the battle has already been won. Any of you who are familiar with the history of Islam will know that it usually takes Moslems around 200 years to establish a foothold within the borders of a non Moslem nation, it takes centuries of struggle and sacrifice to reach the magic number of 7%, once we reach about 7% of the population full Islamization is only a matter of time, 3.6 generations to be precise or 68 years.

There are 50 Moslem nations on Earth today, none of them began as Moslem nations, they were taken by Moslems, all of them took hundreds of years for us to reach 7% and all of them once the 7% was established fell within 70 years. It took us less than twenty five years to reach those levels in several European countries.

For the first time in history we are not being resisted, in fact we are being invited in and we are coming in huge numbers, millions every year, and when we arrive we are paid to breed, we are paid not to work but to focus on making more Moslem babies, tyrannizing the natives and building a new caliphate. I know you're government lies to you about our true numbers, they say we are at about 6%, that is bullshit, we are closer to 8% and we will be at 10% before 2025.

Everything you have is already in our hands, we are simply waiting for one more generation to reach adulthood, that is when we shall finally outnumber you in the primary school classrooms, that is when we will see the first stirring of the final act. Your genocide is inevitable and it is 25 years too late to do anything to stop it.

you say that like it's a bad thing?

Explains why he was a pedo anyway

parhlo.com/hair-dyeing-in-the-light-of-islam/

Why does britpol deny white nonces exist???

Guy looks like a complete mess

Do you get more (you)s if you have more than one question mark?

>We already won kufur, this is the point, the battle has already been won. Any of you who are familiar with the history of Islam will know that it usually takes Moslems around 200 years to establish a foothold within the borders of a non Moslem nation, it takes centuries of struggle and sacrifice to reach the magic number of 7%, once we reach about 7% of the population full Islamization is only a matter of time, 3.6 generations to be precise or 68 years.
*loses spain*

Attached: btfo.png (300x218, 184K)

most of them are in Australia

Attached: fritzl.jpg (640x427, 38K)

That looks like a young holly wilobooby

It’s code to signal fellow operatives???

remember when they thought that guy that raped and killed that 6 year old was syrian.

Maybe because it is a young holly wilobooby you gonad

We are already retaking Spain and not only that, we are also taking countries we only ever dreamed of seeing at the time of the Moorish conquest, so far in the north we are taking territory from Sweden and Finland down to Sicily and everything in between.

Britain is ours, we own the intel services, we own the police, we own the government. The real terrorists mow are native British racists, you are going to be the hunted ones and once you go the rest will line up to convert.

You white then are you?

Cmon Italy give your people a referendum on EU membership

They’re not allowed by law

This is what celtic dwellings looked like in the norf of Italy

Attached: Dwelling.jpg (1024x768, 184K)

LARP

ya maet if you think about it deys jus as facken English as you or oi.

Attached: 8E9CC11A-FF65-4797-A8C0-C7F8BC48A7BE.png (620x772, 57K)