It's the brownies fault you are poor goyim

>It's the brownies fault you are poor goyim
>It's the blackies fault you are poor goyim
>Pay no attention to that banker and CEO goyim
Works every time.

Attached: no-lives-matter-its-always-been-rich-vs-poor-rich-are-creating-a-race-war-to-avoid-a-class-war.jpg (704x580, 74K)

why do communists only think about money?

Why do you only think about race?

Cringe SLIDE thread

This is now a racewar thread

RACEWAR PILLS

List conflict info to help people fight in the coming race war
>blacks have ultrasensitive eardrums that discombulate them when slapped or struck
>concentrated lactose in foods and rations can render them inedible to non-caucasians
>blacks develop vitamin and bone deficiencies in low sunlight areas over prolonged periods (Northern Europe/Northern USA/Canada)
>Blacks are more prone to frostbite and other low temperature dysfunctions

Attached: IMG_3978.jpg (762x1024, 92K)

i don't.
why are you assuming?

Fuck off commie

You’re already assuming that it is whites on the offensive in this “race war”, which wouldn’t be the case.

>no, comrade! Of course it doesn't matter all international banking cartels are Jewish!
Works every time.

The banker and the CEO import the brownies and blackies to create a racial conflict and divide the working class as well as too make sure there is loads of workers in competition. So being against immigration is acting against their interests.

Sshhhh

Attached: IMG_4076.png (960x960, 365K)

Attached: 1559111771621.jpg (960x952, 131K)

It's not. As long as someone isn't physically trying to hurt me, my property or family I don't give a shit about them. Communists just want to rake others money, because they're too lazy and stupid to make it themselves.

Many modern day communists supports unlimited immigration which pits the nations working class against each other and is in big buisnesses interests. They also support globalism and disarming the working class.

This one is good too, but
>implying commies helping drumpfers

Attached: D_y39QMU8AIgUi8.jpg (1080x566, 113K)

You can see it clearly from Trump making tax cuts to billionaires.

>Commies supporting the working class Americans

Attached: 1546231161130m.jpg (1024x341, 80K)

Every man is responsible for his own choices. If every black man CHOOSES to idolize criminals and embody criminality, then the rich are not to blame for that choice. Unless you want to say that niggers are so stupid that they completely lack free will.

The rich are guilty of much evil, but niggers are their own brand of evil and they take all their problems out on everyone else.

Niggers need to confront the niggers in the mirror.

Jews are 2% of the population but 80% of the billionaires, so it's both a race AND a class war. Shill somewhere you semitic faggot.

Attached: Ghislaine at Chelseas Wedding.png (457x349, 315K)

Yep it’s true, but people are stupid so hey how

I wouldnt have problem with them being billionaires. The real problem is the influence they have over key sectors and the money distribution to fag causes

Demographics matter. Even the communist ideology understands this. For a commie well all I can say is, massive FAIL!