UK: Seagull Deaths 'imminent'

After a plague of vicious herring gull attacks across the UK that has left numerous dogs dead, children maimed and elderly postmen made prisoners in their own vans by flocks of these huge birds - My Jack Russell was attacked by several the other day, i shouted at them but I couldn't get them off her. They're vicious, intelligent and huge.
the council and police won't do anything and im scared to leave my house. I have nothing to fight with.

They attack children, pets, they'll attack anyone. How long until these dog sized birds realise they can gang up and kill people?

And NO we can't kill or hurt them, you will get put in jail.

Attached: file.png (641x1080, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D15HPy4x73g
youtube.com/watch?v=U9t-slLl30E
youtube.com/watch?v=42EQcV46QWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=soERYvCPfxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: file.png (1377x929, 899K)

Soon they will be killing us. I don't want to get hurt by them

Attached: file.png (723x983, 670K)

Attached: file.png (1213x734, 743K)

>And NO we can't kill or hurt them, you will get put in jail.
The crown can go fuck itself if it thinks I'll let my children get eaten alive by fucking dinosaurs

Attacked my border collie too. Fuck seagulls.

>seagulls vs the entire british army
i can sense an emu war 2.0

>The MP suggested seagulls should be given special feed to stop them reproducing following a number of incident involving 'urban menace' seagulls in the town.
>Bardsea Bird Sanctuary hit back at the calls from Mr Woodcock, saying: "You're right John they are the menace.
>"They are kicking people to death and running them down in cars.
>"I once saw a [seagull] throw a human into a wind turbine on Tesco car park.

Attached: file.png (937x980, 531K)

Attached: hitch.jpg (1600x1285, 425K)

>And NO we can't kill or hurt them, you will get put in jail.

You taking seagulls or kebab

>>The MP suggested seagulls should be given special feed to stop them reproducing
So literally they're going to feed the gulls some mcdonalds?

Attached: 65_1.jpg (251x186, 6K)

Attached: mossad.png (643x839, 348K)

youtu.be/D15HPy4x73g

>‘I heard one of the mums say “why did you do that in front of my child?” and he said “it’s vermin, you should teach your children about vermin”.

Attached: species-traitors.png (523x1055, 369K)

thats it. deploy the lads onto the street, gun the fuckers down.

>seagulls killing dogs

yeah, nah I don't believe it

Whoa.

Attached: 1475921739680.png (334x570, 272K)

Attached: file.png (959x683, 454K)

mfw 'seagull' is code for 'nigger' and/or 'jew'

Attached: 1543794532435.jpg (433x433, 46K)

>I don't believe it
Seagulls can get pretty fucking big, they are predators not afraid of poking smaller birds eyes out to steal a bread crumb

Attached: 1291180332288.jpg (1200x1200, 175K)

They basically charged him close to 900 pound for defending himself against invasive seagulls.

i'm not far from uk and i confirm, the other day i saw one murder and eat a pidgeon in the street
like what the fuck is going on ? is this the bird uprising ?

It's time we voted Corbyn into power to stop the anti-seagull right separating these birds of peace from their chicks.

Attached: conservatives-seagulls.png (687x835, 319K)

Except the man killed a bird

Obligatory: youtube.com/watch?v=U9t-slLl30E

>obligatory part and parcel

seagulls are right bastids. we should batter the lot of em. simple as.

Attached: norf.png (579x536, 14K)

Why you don't blame Poles, like you always do???

Attached: file.png (800x601, 708K)

What do we have to do to get your masters to kill your Jow Forums access? I'm surprised you still have it.

So, they're willing to attack seagulls for being mildly annoying, but not the hordes of minorities who murder, rape and steal on a daily basis.

theyre here also
youtube.com/watch?v=42EQcV46QWQ

Attached: file.png (615x410, 462K)

I'm surprised he's still standing with the hair.

Attached: bald.png (1262x1178, 1.02M)

help

Attached: GULLED.png (700x450, 591K)

At least the aussies lost to human-sized birdses.

Attached: 1421902442288.jpg (1920x1080, 605K)

>85 pounds for victim surcharge
what the fuck, did the seagulls family get crisis counseling or something?

Attached: 1259721716464_heavy_hold_the_fuck_up.jpg (600x576, 22K)

You all laughed at Aussies and their defeat at hands of Emus, but do you laugh now?

Good, fuck seagulls

The gov protects the Gulls

Attached: file.png (500x667, 486K)

Still wish you had your guns bongs? Going to trust the police to baton a flying rat? Or maybe you are going to have a dead muzzy in your backyard killed by a seagull and you will be blamed for not letting him inside your house.

It's da jooos I nose it.

Attached: file.png (663x960, 344K)

I wish you were as angry at the africans who come to your country and do exactly this as you are at fucking birds.

Also

Attached: SQUAWK YOU FAGGOTS.jpg (488x488, 68K)

oh wait never mind, you can't even DEFEND yourself against BIRDS

Attached: 1564377238665.jpg (975x632, 170K)

illegal as fuck and disgustingly cruel

Might be end times related with them going a bit daft from the magnetic poles shifting and fucking up their instincts as a result. If they're really causing a big problem, getting rid of them is your only choice and if you can't do that openly without getting arrested for it, your only choice is to do it covertly. Two words. Alka Seltzer. And don't be in the vicinity after. It will be a bit gruesome.

Finally a get posted by a leaf that doesn't suck

Attached: guncontrolredpill.png (872x886, 220K)

>When birds threaten your cultural values but importing tens of thousands of Muslims isn't

Based seagulls. Stop eating fast-foods you fat cunts. Fat people hate threads from Jow Forums finally have a memetic manifestation irl.

>Conquer the world
>Crippled by shitskins
>Conquered by birds

more likely to get your eyes stabbed or your lips slashed by a gull than hurt by a Muslim.

>be british
>don’t get shot
>instead killed by a rat with wings
I’d rather be shot desu senpai

perfect allegory for what's going on in Europe in general. Even the birds are getting wise to the cuckening. Simply amazing.

Who the fuck will know? If they are near just kill the fucker and burn/bury it. They aren't going to go on a man-hunt for a seagull. The guy in the image probably just admitted it bc he thought there would be no repercussions

Do you know many cameras there are here?

BLOODEH SEAGULL STOWL MAI FAKIN CHIPS

Attached: 1565105495544.png (1987x1193, 158K)

He must know Yaxley Lenin

youtube.com/watch?v=soERYvCPfxo

Attached: 1300172732368.jpg (490x539, 36K)

ALKA-SELTZER when you need the birds to die

Attached: 8c193b41-848d-48ce-8cb5-66e66136201a_2.366147925f2d0d4f3f6e8b2d4062d32a.jpg (450x450, 51K)

They've just learned that they can get away with it because the government has cucked it's people. I think it's amazing.

Today in Seagull news:
>Seagull tries to devour duckling. Campaign group asks, "where were the police?"
>Staring at Seagulls helps protect food and avoid eye contact with other human beings.
>But don't stare too long because you'll fall in love.
>Falcon that scared off gulls to be charged with hate crime.
>Leader of Seagull council of Britain, Sea Gulhammad, caught stealing chips from eldery couple. Claims misunderstanding.

Attached: today-in-seagull-news.png (709x3220, 1.23M)

Probably the wite male Seagull

Attached: 3.jpg (1080x993, 103K)

>bongs are literally afraid of birds
Hitchcock was a bong, wasn't he? Is there something in their snaggletoothed genetics that fears our fine feathered friends?

just kill them
out here people literally pay guys to come with rifles and shoot the Starlings that are disrupting agriculture operations on farms.

I've gone along a few times with a friend and it's actually based as fuck, you get to basically snipe them with a scoped rifle all day and make money while doing it. Plus it feels good since they're considered an invasive pest, so it's like killing rats or something

>niggers and fags are just as bad as gulls
not wrong.

This is the saddest most pathetic thread I've ever read. They are fucking seagulls, just punch them out of the air and throw rocks and sticks at them. That'll learn em. If you don't fight back it just encourages them.

How to seagulls taste, anything like ducks?

depends what the gull has been eating.
a natural diet, no problem. However that is rarely the case and gulls are usually filled with garbage and disease.

>be british
>conquer half the world
>rule the waves
>150 years later
>trapped on your muslim island and can't leave your own home because of the SEA BIRDS

What a cucked response. It's only cruel for a little while.

>.
ABSOLUTELY

Imagine being so cucked you can't defend yourself against fucking seagulls. Holy shit bongs pull yourselves together for fuck sake. It's embarrassing.

>a natural diet, no problem. However that is rarely the case
can you say y i k e s

If they're killing dogs and hurting kids, F 'em. Let 'em die!
Hurting little kids and animals is worse than what Alka Seltzer does to these rats with wings.

Birds dependent on humans are not wild. Law does not apply.

I get the sense that you were rubbing your hands after clicking to submit that post.

Where I'm from, every god damn year these foreign Canadian and New York bastards flood my beach in the summer and all they do is feed the seagulls like a bunch of fucking retards. Then they all hover over everyone, even going so far as to swoop down and steal ice cream or fries from your hands. They're getting more and more aggressive because if these fucking idiots. When I look at all the license plates it's always Quebec and New York. At night I go outside and piss on their cars, or sometimes pour a two liter bottle of coke on the hood to fuck the paint up. I'm tired of it.

what are the possible dangers of making seagulls extinct? at the moment, i dont see why they would ever be a protect species.

Attached: 1385063781747.png (500x309, 157K)

I went near a seagulls nest once and it got pissed off, circled round and shat right on my head. Was pretty impressed with the accuracy.
These things are not a threat, they just eat old chips and shit on bus stops. People are really freaking out over this lol ?
Perhaps we should consult Australia.

Attached: 1526133333110.jpg (470x568, 62K)

They're like mosquitoes and niggers: no one would miss them.

>Hurting little kids and animals is worse than what Alka Seltzer does to these rats with wings.
What does it do to them? Genuine question.

No links from no effort faggots means fake as the tweet of the nigger beating white stepchildren

Look up MASS ANIMAL DIE OFFS. There are a number of factors, but it's mostly pesticides (GMO), 5G kill grids, and the radioactive pacific ocean.

take your meds

Maybe wear a cap?

Its happened. With no other predators around, the seagulls have became the apex predator of Britain and conquered the land and seas.

Seagulls won't fall for that.

>it's mostly pesticides (GMO)
Go be mentally ill somewhere else, GMOs are fine, digesting pesticides is not, especially for bees

they explode!

Oi cobba ‘ave yoo got your berd murderin loicense ?
Whats ‘bout your chippy eatin loicense?
No loicense license ? Your going to the can fer a long toime m8

They live off street garbage and rotten fish, i wouldn't eat one if you paid me.

Attached: 47632765.png (586x799, 817K)

But then you get arrested.

based. fuck leaf and jew york boomers.

LMAO
great oc lol

And you're certain that's not an urban legend?

Of course not. The British people aren’t citizens, they’re subjects. They are owned by the government, meaning any action that limits the governments hold over them (self defense) is a big no no

so it's not dangerous foxes this time, but.. seagulls... jesus christ you people need a couple of polar bears, brown bears and wolves over there...

they are annoying as fuck yes, and they try to steal your food esp those who hang around burger joints and have learned this.

fuck I had a bastard almost fly away with my fucking burger king burger once..

other than that, if you go close to their nest, then they attack you..
>but it's a god damn fucking seagull
>not a polar bear that will actually eat you when hungry enough

Attached: 1558666639230.jpg (720x960, 98K)

This is what you get for giving up your guns!!!!