Official Jow Forums response to hit peice on CNN

>CNN has reached out to Jow Forums but got no comments
Well give them what they want Jow Forums.
Here we make our official response to CNN.
Make sure to edit the url with an "a" for link to work.
cnn.com/videos/business/2019/08/06/theres-no-denying-what-Jow Forums--8ch[INSERT "a"]n-are-orig.cnn-business

Attached: 1548749001303.png (495x397, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/jonsarlin?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
youtu.be/7QSF3qP0wPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

N

>giving CNN material

kill yourself you retard

I

G

G

I just wish one of these articles would debunk white demographic replacement already. Starting to get really blackpilled over here..

Attached: 1565102662673.jpg (831x799, 55K)

E

Faggot

R

R

R

S

Hi CNN enjoy your stay you never leave here

This. All this could end before it starts if one person would just refute the stupid evil far right supremacist conspiracy pizza. But instead we get called rayray.

Attached: HONKY HONKY.png (657x627, 177K)

>Well give them what they want Jow Forums.
>Here we make our official response to CNN.
Dear CNN, it is your news that drives people mad, its like watching someone pour Pepsi into Coca-Cola glass

Attached: 58.jpg (418x299, 13K)

If CNN's pussy hurts, it can get some Vagisil.

hi cnn, you have to make a Jow Forums account first

Attached: e9a3d800b65f3fe76f02f10543e9846cf62c78a04ee0c9b850a2f8949ab84175.png (726x720, 69K)

In 1999 I killed two CIA Niggers with my Car.

I bet CNN will love to use this image. There's no way they won't use this to show how evil and racist Jow Forums is.

Attached: .jpg (200x235, 12K)

Say something nice to him, Jow Forums
mobile.twitter.com/jonsarlin?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Attached: 455CABA4-CD63-454F-9E29-62AC810D00B7.jpg (740x719, 150K)

>seeing pic related on a CNN video
My fucking sides

Attached: 49C2137B-1A71-4347-A2EF-D72D421A3303.png (1334x750, 1.54M)

is this the author? lol wow his feed is sad

Best timeline

Allah
Wallah
Allah wallah yallah
Allah
Wallah
Allah wallah yallah
Allah wallah yallah, yallah yallah yallah
Yallah wallah allah, allah allah allah
Allah wallah yallah, yallah yallah yallah
Yallah wallah allah, allah allah allah

>ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
Thanks rabbi.

Albert Einstein refused to support Israel due to their use of terror. Zionism is a jewish form of german Nazism

It’s because I’m phagposting romanon

You can't stop us.
White Supremacy Forever
Make the world white again.
fuck nigger and long nose goons
Fuck diversity.
I am not joking CNN

Attached: 1554094344085.gif (300x577, 279K)

Yes it is

Dear CNN
>is London not minority English? (white ethnic English)
>is the same not true of Leicester, Luton and Slough?
>is it not true that Birmingham - the 2nd most populous city in the UK - is about to become minority white ethnic English?
>is Frankfurt in Germany not already minority white German?
>can the same not be said of other parts of Germany, the Netherlands, France and Belgium? (that their white native ethnic populations have become minorities)

How are we supposed to know how far this will go? Is it just going to be those cities, or will this be a more wide-spread phenomenon? In the absence of certainty for the demographic future of their countries, is it really any surprised that many White European people around the world are beginning to fear the worst?
It's one thing to call these concerns Conspiracy Theories, but should Liberals and Leftists not at least consider how their preferred policies, ideals and rhetoric may fuel such suspicions? Consider the current positions of Left/Liberals across the Western world:
>"Diversity can only ever be a positive thing"
>"Immigration can only ever be a wonderful thing"
>"Any reduction in immigration rates is immoral"
>"It is a problem that there are spaces and places that are majority-White"
>"Turning people away from borders is immoral"

^Can you really blame White people for seeing the logical conclusion of such ideas? I don't understand how Liberals can say all those things, and then get surprised that Right-Wingers have a theory about future demographic change.

Does everyone have to love living around ever-increasing, unlimited diversity? Is there to be no room anywhere in the world for people who prefer homogeneous societies, their own cultures and identity?

Why is it ok for parties of the Left and Liberal Center to use immigration for their own political purposes? (to "flip red areas blue") Is it really any surprise that many people are annoyed at this?

I don't condone violence at all.

Attached: index.png (225x225, 7K)

Attached: 3636633222.jpg (234x250, 10K)

niggers tongue my anus, no further comments, thank you

I AM A MIXED RACE JEW AND I FUCKING LOVE THIS PLACE. FUCK FAKE NEWS JOURNALISTS. /cruisecontrol

( Seriously, i am a jew who constantly argues with nazis and commies. This place isn't stormfag central like you FAKE NEWS faggots claim)

Hi CNN. I am the second most important poster of Jow Forums. Here is my view on this website:

I'm getting sick of this stupid website. Jow Forums is cool but the people who use it are retards. You cant even have a conversation here every reply is just angry memes like "nigger" "kike" "leaf" etc. Is that how you idiots talk to people in real life? No wonder nobody here has a job or a girlfriend.

I don't get it though whats the point of this place if every body just says the same thing every time. I thought it would be funny cause you guys make all the memes but all you do is call each other names.

Jow Forums is the last oasis for those who seek the truth, for those who want to stare reality in it's face and size it up.

Young white men are quickly becoming aware that we live in a broken society.

Rule of law is not being upheld and is becoming a plaything of the oligarchs.

The government and every institution in america does not represent white men but it actively denigrates whites.

The problem is that whites have no where to go, no avenue for their voice to be heard...that is, except Jow Forums.

youtu.be/7QSF3qP0wPE

Attached: 13-wojak_00.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 25K)

^^^^DISREGARD THIS FAGGOT HE SUCKS COCKS.

I am the REAL second most important poster of Jow Forums. Here is my view on this website:

I'm getting sick of your stupid website.

Jow Forums is cool but the people who troll it are retards. You cant even have a conversation here every reply is just angry memes like "nigger" "kike" "leaf" etc. Is that how you idiots talk to people in real life? No wonder nobody here has a job or a girlfriend.

I don't get it though whats the point of this place if every body just says the same thing every time. I thought it would be funny cause you guys make all the memes but all you do is call each other names

I came in this thread specifically to find your gay fucking post and call you a fucking nigger. There, I said it. You're a nigger and we all know it. Fuck you.

goddamnit.

sigh...this is what i get for phoneposting.

fuck cnn.

*Ahem*

Attached: 1539519090523.webm (640x330, 2.34M)

>leaf pretending to be serious

Attached: 4841592012001_4871713757001_4871677104001-vs.jpg (512x288, 39K)

Well, if you wanted this place to be as sensitive as the workplace with an HR department then why the fuck did you come here faggot.

Sure there are spammers but there are also some of the most insightful people on this basket weaving forum as well.

Maybe highest ranking user was not contacted?

Attached: 18646f986895d57cdc097b9c74674a5434a70e8d59dd84178c5fa89d5ba18932.jpg.png (945x936, 546K)

^^^^FUCK THIS user, HE HAS A SMALL PENIS

I am the REAL REAL second most important poster of Jow Forums. Here is my view on this website:

I'm leaving Jow Forums guys. I've been going here since about mid-2013 while I was in college, but now I've graduated and have an actual professional career and can't be associated with this place anymore. I know some of you will miss me as I've always been an active contributor in /ptg/ threads, not to toot my own horn but I think I played a pretty huge role in helping this board grow more popular thanks to spreading memes on Reddit. I'm actually far more liberal after my life has improved and i hang out with my bros and smoke weed, i have a nice job now and i cant be associated with right-wing memes. It was fun spreading memes with you guys, but its time for me to grow up and leave this board, and I suggest many of you do the same.

Attached: adL4gNQ_700b.jpg (600x714, 72K)

Attached: 1559325951759m.jpg (812x1024, 192K)

>wojak mask on a merchant
I was wondering why they didn't show a full merchant. Is it their way of censoring the full and original le happy merchant?

Attached: 1536866325649.gif (434x480, 1.66M)

Attached: 57ewfbega0h01.jpg (406x511, 47K)

^^^^FUCK THIS user, HE HAS A SMALL PENIS

I am the REAL REAL second most important poster of Jow Forums. Here is my view on this website:

I'm leaving Jow Forums guys. I've been going here since about mid-2013 while I was in college, but now I've graduated and have an actual professional career and can't be associated with this place anymore. I know some of you will miss me as I've always been an active contributor in /ptg/ threads, not to toot my own horn but I think I played a pretty huge role in helping this board grow more popular thanks to spreading memes on Reddit. I'm actually far more liberal after my life has improved and i hang out with my bros and smoke weed, i have a nice job now and i cant be associated with right-wing memes. It was fun spreading memes with you guys, but its time for me to grow up and leave this board, and I suggest many of you do the same.

another satisfied customer

Attached: y-pepe-warrior-5787404.png (500x487, 425K)

Hi CNN!
You big poopy!
The biggest! Many such cases. sad.

What economic dystopia you fucking retard, the one that allows you to survive by writing words?

>^^^^FUCK THIS user, BECAUSE (((1 POST BY THIS ID)))
>I am the REAL REAL second most important poster of Jow Forums. Here is my view on this website:

Lmao you pathetic racists never fail to make me laugh with your "pol humor" threads

Face it, most poc will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history, get over it losers.

Damn i fucked up my pasta. You win this time CNN...

Allah

honestly if we and 8ch are encouraging shootings, then maybe cnn is doing the same. A big reason for the shootings might be for the attention it gets on media. Mass shootings are a big deal but maybe the media is exaggerating it, leading to the inevitable consequence of more shootings.

> we reached out to Jow Forums but were told tits or GTFO

The video is 4 minutes long but only makes 1 point
>edgy jokes get taken serious by idiots
I'm not gonna stop joking just because your isolated, disconnected farce of a society produces mentally ill idiots filled with hate.

Anderson cooper sucks clown dick for a living
Prove me wrong

Hey CNN

Some of you guys are cool. Don‘t post fake news tomorrow.

Based

I'm the neighbor of the third cousin once removed of the fifth least important poster on here and I would like to state that Jow Forums and 8ch are far more insightful and honest than CNN ever thought about being. CNN is the epitome of Jewish lügenpresse and along with the rest of mainstream media constitutes a far greater threat to the country than a bunch of retards on an anime image board.

>CNN has reached out to Jow Forums but got no comments
Literally fake news

Who is the official rep of Jow Forums? And how do I become it?

only 90s kids will get this

Political Correctness is dangerous. Gangs of men from the Middle East & Africa were able to sexually abuse underage white girls in the UK for years because of political correctness. People who spoke out about this early on were dismissed as racist, and it was allowed to continue.

This website is one of the only places online where people can speak about politically incorrect topics without censorship. The whole point of free speech is for people to be able to argue and debate what they believe to be TRUE, and what they believe needs to be said. No corporation or government should have a monopoly on truth. Humans will have different opinions on what is true, so free, uncensored debate is vital.

Reality is often Politically Incorrect. Nature does not produce evenness and equality:
>men really are taller than women, on average
>the Dutch really are taller than people to native Papua New Guinea
>people from some backgrounds really do, on average, commit more or less of certain types of crimes than others
>there really are differences in average IQ by racial background
>men from the Middle East & Africa who have moved to northern European countries really are massively over-represented in Sex Crime statistics compared to the native White populations

We MUST be able to talk about these things freely. We must be able to share information around the world. That is what this website allows.

Attached: UK rape gangs.jpg (644x417, 134K)

Cum in my mouth senpai

Attached: 1564889098786.png (487x410, 165K)

Shut the fuck up you nigger loving leafkike

Thank god.

Based medic pack

Attached: 1564708754046.jpg (894x894, 365K)

Hmmm i bet he's anti gun lol

Attached: san.png (617x897, 421K)