I desperately need to escape California. This place is a pozzed, tech-feudalism hell

I desperately need to escape California. This place is a pozzed, tech-feudalism hell.

>$3000 per month for a single bedroom apartment
>walk out the front door, homeless and heroine needles litter the ground
>the most delusional libcuck soifaggots you could ever imagine
>the somewhat normal people are terminally blackpilled.
>third world shitters running wild, supported by welfare as the working mans paycheck is garnished
>go outside, hear every language except english
>anti american as fuck
>streets are covered in human shit
>despite these literal shit conditions people are still somehow insanely arrogant, even wagecuck retards that only 'live' to make their masters richer while their quality of life drops by the second
>"hurr flyover losers"
>womens behavior and expectations are absolutely bottom of the barrel, like I legitimately cannot imagine it being any worse
>technocrats and pedo politicians lording over it all

Where can I go to have something resembling dignity and an actual life? This place is just a playground for the rich and the rest of us are cockroaches getting more ground into the dirt by the day.
All I do is work, commute, and work more, for nothing. A hamster wheel with no forward momentum what so fucking ever.

Attached: 1556428380633.jpg (896x1024, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g7IbyVAm0pI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come to Missouri. I live in o'Fallon. Almost no niggers

get rid of all your stuff, jump in the car, and go.
for $3000 a month, it's cheaper to replace everything you own.

I've considered missouba, but i don't want to pay state income taxes.

Met a tourist from America here a week ago. He said, verbatim, "I'm not American, I'm Californian". How is this possible?

I used to live in Missouri right outside fort Leonard wood. The only time my house was ever broken into by niggers.
My brother in the law was there the whole time downstairs playing video games with headphones on. He only got a look at them as they slammed the back door and made a bee line for the getaway van with our consoles and misc electronics.
Fuck Missouri. It's a meth hole.

>he’s a faggot

>same feels user

Can't deny those digits.

We really arent American at this point.

Wyoming it is then. Stay west of I-25 our you will just blow away in the wind and no one one will ever find you.

>be me
>live in north cali
>have never seen any of this
Feels fucking good

>that will be $2850 a month plus tip goy

Attached: los angeles 2019.webm (480x480, 2.86M)

wyoming is nice. no people.

awful expensive enrichment

Iowa is importing Chicago monkeys because the governor is a cult as well. Burlington and Mount Pleasant are spiking in drugs and crime due to this shit

With a $3K a month rent bill I assume you're working at a tech company. Sell any shit you don't need, live out of your car for a while and accumulate a good bit of wealth.

Then fuck off to literally anywhere else looking for technical staff. Excluding New York.

I was offered a job in a place called Fremont (I think). It looked decent enough. To rent a room in a house was still around 600 to 800 per month. Even then, I would be too sketched out to move in with strangers in California.

>isreal on graffiti

What did he mean by this?

That legitimately looks like some places in Africa.

>moved 50 miles from sf from small Iowa town
>avidly avoid sf
NorCal is fucking beautiful yet 70% of this state is literal shit

Attached: 40BF7BEC-F7DC-44B0-B321-DC7418EE5AFF.jpg (820x791, 136K)

Im not even exaggerating at all. You wont find an apartment in that area for less than $2500 a month

Doesn't NorCal have a strangely high murder rate or did Netflix lie to me.

fellow Californian here. I can’t wait to leave this fucking place. Everything you said is accurate but we truly can’t overstate how incredibly delusional and arrogant the libshits who live here are. It’s just a given that we need to have open borders and pay really high taxes to give ungrateful shitskins welfare. Go to any mall and it’s full of middle eastern people who drive nice cars but get welfare because they lie about their income. Also you left out the traffic. Any drive that would normally take 20 minutes takes an hour if you go anywhere between 2pm and 6pm.
TL;DR please nuke us

I mean it’s green and lots of trees and much less populated so it’s probably be easy to kill people and hide the bodies. Also wouldn’t doubt it because the batshit insane people who live on the west coast

depends on what part you are in. closer to the Bay Area is very urbanized but further east especially in our federal lands you could be a serial killer and nobody would know

What are the income taxes like there? I pay 40% of anything over 35000€ which is almost on par with the USD right now. It can not be as bad.

Fine but remember how shit california is when you move to texas

remember what letting spics and pajeets in does to a place and vote hardcore far-right from now on

It's really a west coast thing with serial killers, not just exclusive to california, you can drive from sacramento to seattle in like a day. i once did it in 13 hours. as far as killers go though, i'm more afraid of washington than north cali

>was thinking about more bears to dispose of the bodies
I imagine because It seems like people out here don’t even like to know their neighbors

Where is that?

Yeah really should have included how soul destroying the traffic is. "Rush hour" is a complete misnomer, its "rush hour" at all times of the day except really late at night.

I dont think a non-Californian could even fathom how delusional and full on mentally ill the liberals here are. Its actually scary.

Why Washington? I was planning on hiking the pacific crest trail which starts at the Mexican border and ends in Canada. Will I die?

>Looks like Mogadishu
Los Angeles

Attached: 1564263747918.jpg (382x383, 19K)

My co worker filmed this on his daily commute.

youtube.com/watch?v=g7IbyVAm0pI

Mind you the absolute cheapest rent in this part of Oakland will still be north of $2000 a month.

Definitely
>raped by ms13 then eaten by a bear

our taxes aren’t quite that high but you have to remember 2 things.
1. we pay state and federal taxes
2. we get nothing in return unless you are dirt poor
I make 70k which is not that much in California but since it’s above the poverty line the government has basically decided that I can get fucked.

Fuck off we're full

Bakersfield.
>$3000 a month
> decent houses here are 150K and up
> your mortgage will be around $1000 for a decent house. Maybe even less if your house is under 150k
> a lot of jobs here
> only hot for about 3 months and either way having an makes this a non problem.

Hello, fellow Californian. Life is grand is it not? Honk honk!

In all seriousness, whats the risk level.

IVe never seen shit like this even in the worst places of paris

Wtf

I honestly have no idea

The enlightened liberals in CA have created a caste system which goes something like

>stupidly rich
>tech workers
>gig economy minimum wage
>homeless junkies

and predictably the end result looks very much like certain parts of Africa or India

3 hours in a bulldozer could sort that all out right quick desu

>Implying it is any different here
If you are on the dole here they will literally give you a brand new house sometimes. Any time a new housing development is built the developer either has to allot a certain number to social housing or make a payout to the government. Imagine that. Imagine going to work every day for 25 years to pay off your mortgage while your neighbor lives for free in an identical house. We don't even get free health care (unless you want to wait forever). Throw in the TV license, annual motor tax, and massive taxes on petrol, and I easily give 3/4 of my income to the state.

Attached: 1565129693099.jpg (960x772, 148K)

He supports the idea of California seceding, I guess. Just makes him a retard, we bring in way too much from other states.

also the cost of living has skyrocketed. when I was a kid(I’m 25 now) all of my friends had a dad who worked and a mom who stayed at home. Now both parents have to work to afford a decent house and they leave their kids with our horrifying public school system to get raped and brainwashed.

Can you guys redpill me on Maine? If I ever get rich I want to live there. I hear everyone from there loves it. They call themselves Maineiacs.

I pay income tax twice, because I need public liability insurance and professional indemnity insurance. So my name is registered as an Australian Business Number that has the insurance, and I am it's sole wage recipient.

I get to pay 39% on what I earn, then 39% on that again. If I earn too much in a year that jumps to 47% twice.

I get nothing from the state, besides roads. The only time I've needed healthcare was when I had what appeared to be a stroke, but due to it being in a brown area they assumed I was on drugs, so they just monitored me for 8 hours so if it was a stroke I'd have been a vegetable due to their inaction.

I've been charged by my own state with terrorism (to get a fishing warrant - then a bunch of random charges) for protesting Islam. It took me four years to clear my name and about $28,000.

I've been a victim of crime many times, lost in total about $45,000 worth of stuff. Received $0 in victims compensation, police had no interest. I've been shot at three times. Police didn't even sent a car around for two of them.

I went to school in a 'diverse' area where I was one of 7 white kids in a school of 3,000.

Last year the only other white person within 5 kilometers or more died of old age. I don't leave my house anymore unless I have to because I feel like I am a stranger in a strange land.

I have nothing to live for anymore, I am thoroughly checked out and just marking time until I die.

I'm 32. I've taken up smoking in hopes of speeding that up. I might try heroin next.

Next time you complain about your 1.2% income tax or whatever ridiculously low price you yanks pay (don't get me started on petrol, I pay per liter what you pay per gallon (which is like 4.x liters) I'm coming there to spank you.

Oh and my house cost $1,200,000. It's a three bedroom fucking shack. There's that too.

>tfw from a small town in Iowa
>leave the state for a few years
>come back
>niggers everywhere

Jew York City has gotten that bad?

user, I've come to the realization that no place or job in this world is worth it if you're not enjoying yourself.
Life is too short to be stuck doing something you don't like just so you can pretend to have a "normal" life

He said commiefornia

are you sure about that ?

Attached: 1535309154772.jpg (304x313, 14K)

Jew York would honestly be preferable to this. Cali cities are hell on Earth

the housing thing actually sounds pretty similar. what is the cost of living like besides taxes? here you can make twice the average salary and you are still living in a small house and unable to afford kids or support a stay at home spouse.

I agree with this user. I put in minimal effort at my current job so I have energy to pursue my dream when I am off work.

>tfw no 80s version of Silicon Valley
It sucks now honestly,
when I was little I always wondered why Rome fell at their highest influence, now I know why.

Attached: 7480865C-F349-4F92-AEE7-7C8A38B693D7.gif (384x595, 143K)

Maine is boring as shit

our highest tax bracket is 13% for our state and taxes are not even the worst part. cost of living, traffic, crime, and libshits are way worse. I would happily pay higher taxes to live without that shit

you won't die if your careful. california has it's share of famous serial killers, but washington has far more, there are killers that don't even make the news, Washington tries to keep it in the downlow. my older brother was even murdered in burien washington back in 88 and the local media turned a blind eye to it all. the only mention about the crime was a newspaper article in the 2nd to the last page. you can hike anywhere you want but in washington i'd keep to myself especially around the seattle and tacoma areas.

I pay 1000€ per month for a shitty 1 bedroom in a rough part of town. Cell is only 20€ per month, utilities around 100 per month. I have an "above average" job but I definitely do not feel like it. Keep in mind there are other line item deductions from my pay (USC and PRSI). We have a massive welfare state that we absolutely can not afford, considering we are the second or third most indebted per capita country on the planet. 2008 fucked us forever.

Housing here is also a massive bubble. 300 000€ gets you a shit hole by USA standards.

Damn that’s fucked. Sorry to hear user

Your brother is in a better place now probably, sorry for your loss that’s horrible

Sounds like my kind of place.

Maine is importing Somali niggers as well, it sucks

It used to be perfect, then Portland's influence grew outwards and they started integrating Somalians. Which literally nig up every little town they're in

A significant portion of tech wealth has fallen into the wrong hands.

Attached: purge.png (518x700, 273K)

>tfw lived in Cali for 10 years (5 in the South Bay)
>job now took me to Arizona for a project
All I can say is
W H E W
H
E
W

Leave bugmenland when you can fellow Calianons, there is nothing redeemable left

Attached: 1455542749751.jpg (212x255, 10K)

we are probably headed down the same road but we aren’t quite there yet. California has a huge population of rich people to keep it afloat for a while but there’s no way the people we are importing will be able to keep up the entitlements

Stay where you are faggot.

Is that you pat?

Fuck Chicago

Imagine how based it must've been when even the nerds had the balls to say shit like "Hey Pleasure Unit Punch My Code" It goes over people's heads now but "Pleasure Unit" means woman, "Punch my Code" because women did the typing, could you even imagine a soiboy saying that today?

North Cali fag here.
To live like a white man in Fremont you will need at least 100k per year to live in an apartment.
I have hiked the PCT in CA and it will kill you or make you Chad, your choice...Chad is more painful.
Nothing but Poos & bug people in Fremont any more, used to be rednecks and Ford factory workers....all that is gone.
Not a good place to be white & male, soul crushing...but what do I know, I have only lived here my entire life, 59 years.
Only upside is the house I paid 185K for 30 years ago is now worth 1.2 mil.
When my parents pass I will cash out and buy a compound in Idaho.
Fuck this place.

Attached: ambition.jpg (400x335, 59K)

There is no economic mobility in this state. Nothing supports life here

>Only upside is the house I paid 185K for 30 years ago is now worth 1.2 mil.
>When my parents pass I will cash out and buy a compound in Idaho.

Given that the CA tech bubble has a very good chance of violently bursting in the near future, you might want to start trying to find a way to sell out earlier.

Isn't that place full of spics?
At 3k rent in LA everyone it's moving there

That's cheap for the area. Fremont is shit.you will get shot.

>Where can I go to have something resembling dignity and an actual life?
Depends; I have some contacts that say NMSU is looking for people.

Lived in California all my life, the weather is unbeatable (it’s what we pay for duh!) and it’s always been nice. If you can’t afford it there are plenty of lower income areas, just live there. The only thing I gripe about is the gas prices but whatever. If you’re poor you’ll naturally complain as is the way of poor people. Also most of Southern California which is notoriously blue went very red for the recent election.
Traffic only sucks around Los Angeles. I work in the Bay Area and traffic only happens during common work rush hours.
Everything OP mentioned is mostly not true and just bait.
I’m originally from Irvine california, if there are homeless people there they legit ship them out to another city. Everything is planned and beautiful and near the ocean.
Poor people gonna poor

completely agree with this.
If you don't enjoy what you're doing, you do a third of your life doing it. Just for what, some shit house with a 30 year mortgage on it, a car with a rapidly depreciating value, and a school district with metal detectors?

No thank you.

I know, but the teck thing has been on the edge of dying for 40 years.
The Bay Area is just too big to fail...we have all the major players plus Stanford & Cal Berzerkely....and the weather here is perfect, no shit perfect. I can ride my motorcycle every day here, literally every day....right now it is 78F, 51% humidity....you can't get that too many places.
Not worried about $$$, my folks are rich and enough of that will slide to me as 'boomer bucks'.
Just sad to see such a wonderful place paved over and filled with immigrants.

Attached: boarders open.jpg (600x800, 484K)

Anyone who lives here and is a Libertarian deserves to be hanged.

B8

Attached: 1563978249268.jpg (600x448, 20K)

>Chicongo

try haiti

Attached: 1516574971301.png (922x960, 1.09M)

is that what they're paying me to live there?

Sir, I get along with people. You know, I say how do you do In the morning and shit because I'm civilized. I dont go around hating people because of their race. Lmao do you have manners my friend? My neighbor is black, and my other neighbor is white and I show them both proper because I'm not a faggot and was raised right. Dont be an oaf and be polite, you're the reason society has gone to shit, mind you. People hate each other over trivial things because they werent raised with basic manners. People love me because I act right and I'm not a racist lmao. People who hate me are people who are vile and unsophisticated. Learn to be a gentleman, no one these days are and its so annoying to not see any common decency. This is why women dont respect men either because we have lost that air of power we once carried being civilized. Now thee best be fucking off of the earth you ignorant cad.

texas isn't much of an improvement over california
>inb4 better gurn laws
but you still *need* guns

>mog angeles

sell it, stick it in an investment account, and expatriate

0/10

Yeah. Looks like Oakland. I hate this place.

true

Looks like everywhere near to cities here, exceept here the crackheads live in cardboard not tents

>inb4 a spic stabs you and takes your wallet and a nigger steals your shoes as you bleed out on the ground.