Fuck you Jow Forums. You're the laughing stock of the internet...

Fuck you Jow Forums. You're the laughing stock of the internet. And the funniest part is you still think you scare people, just because you associate with mass shooters and spew racist, sexist, homophobic bullshit. Well you don't scare me. At all.

I'm a male webcam model on the site Flirt4Free, under the name Milton Hanson. I use pathetic incel virgin losers like you to buy whatever the fuck I want.

I'm better looking than you, richer than you and smarter than you. Basically I'm better than you in every single way. You suck and I think you're fucking pathetic.

I'm going back on cam right now so come into my room. I can't keep replying to this thread while I'm on cam, so lets see if you're brave enough to talk shit to my face. Unless you're too much of a pussy?

Attached: fuckyou4chan.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

flirt4free.ca/videos/guys/models/milton-hanson/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fake and gay.

Sage goes in all fields.

Unironically kys

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

of course a damned faggot gets the trips

Attached: C2H7s8x.jpg (536x479, 54K)

so you jerk off in front of old gay men for money?

dude you look like shit

brilliant

CHAD
H
A
D

go advertise somewhere else you fucking faggot

Attached: 1564595665673.png (1200x800, 638K)

Dann OP, you done goofed

don't forget to subscrive to Pewdiepie

Attached: 1552646801735.jpg (1024x579, 57K)

Nobody cares.

>male webcam model
Keep those gay cocks a squirting, faggot

Just fuck off. Nobody gives a fuck about you. If you want to famefag, go to redddit.

>I'm a male webcam attention whore on the site Flirt4Free

Hey Faggot
My name is John, You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are a faggot who should just kill yourself. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch"

Attached: bb2.jpg (242x251, 11K)

scrawny bitch. I'd force my dick into your asshole easily.

wasted fukken trips on this bs...

Attached: 1564369344353.gif (500x357, 358K)

Show your stream and posting license

>thinking anyone cares about camwhores here
Get banned ,nigger

Shame and ridicule are feminine tactics. If this worked on anybody they'd be faggot women.

>imagine taking the time to address strangers that upset you on the internet
You have bad skin, ugly arms, and look like a faggot in that tank top.
I'm sure you can find your way back to plebbit.

Attached: 02f6bda1bbae657fab77bf052658c9ee.jpg (549x640, 18K)

Hey Faggot,
My name is John, and I hate you. You are a fat, retarded, no-life that spends every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You a faggot who should just kill himself. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's my bitch

Attached: op.jpg (1280x725, 178K)

Faggit

>webcam model
>so rich can't even buy a 720p webcam
Clean your room bucko.

It really is, though.

>back on cam right now
Do that you homosexual.

>And the funniest part is you still think you scare people
Look up the word projection.

Basically. What a life too live...

Attached: 3EA6780C-85FB-4B9B-873F-D3BE703D3E4A.jpg (900x631, 254K)

Haha, there is a picture of that fag pushing fingers into his ass on gogole.

Fake, gay, AND not his personal army.

Attached: 1563761550819.jpg (960x960, 109K)

Sage

bait

Fuck you, CIA nigger.

Attached: UK_in_2019.jpg (480x360, 61K)

> Jow Forums BTFO by a male whore
kek

This

flirt4free.ca/videos/guys/models/milton-hanson/

SEETHING INCEL
TOP KEK

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahh
When is your time to suck those muzzie and niggers dicks? I'll come watch

Just post your home address then faggot.